Change of Style Ch. 07

Story Info
Jack helps Maggie get ready for Sean.
3.8k words
4.4
56.3k
20
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

January 21

On Wednesday night, Maggie still said she wasn't ready but then mentioned that she had really loved watching me stroke myself to a climax last weekend.

"I love watching you cum that way, sweetie. Do it for me again, please...?" she said with a sad puppy face.

We kissed warmly and my erection began to rise, but she took my hands off her breasts, when I cupped them, remarking that they were still too sore. I asked her to suck me for a while, and she did that lightly for a minute or so, then put her hand around mine which she then moved onto my dick. Together, we stroked my shaft for a few times, then she laid back to watch me. I closed my eyes thinking of how much I would rather be inside her than this. I began to flag a bit, but then strangely, as thoughts of Maggie with Sean started creeping into my head and again I got intensely erect. Five minutes later, I came explosively.

Maggie tousled my hair and kissed my cheek warmly. "That's my good boy," she said, cuddling close to me.

"Were you thinking about me when you came?" she asked, still caressing my face, "Or were you thinking about Sean inside me, and how you liked seeing it?"

She raised and eyebrow, as if already knowing my answer.

I lied telling her, "I was thinking of you, only you honey. I would rather have been inside you though."

Without thinking, she blurted out, "well if you were 10 shades darker, and 5 inches longer, and twice as thick, you would have."

A stone silence hung in the air for a few seconds and then we both laughed so hard there were tears in both our eyes.

January 30

It's Friday now, over two weeks later, we still haven't been intimate; I am waiting for her to be ready for me to try a little of the old magic on her. I have made moves but either got the old headache response or no response at all. Her sexual appetite seems to be pretty sated still. Three or four times more she has laid with me watching me masturbate myself to climax, starting me off with her hand over mine then lying back to urge me on, again telling me how much she enjoyed watching me play with myself while Sean fucked her. I hate knowing that I came while thinking about Sean mounting her, and remembering her explosive orgasms with him. In my mind's eye, I could sometimes see her begging Sean to fuck her, stroking his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist. One of the times, I caught myself thinking how much I wanted to see her responding to Sean again. Since the night he first fucked her, my only release of sexual tension has been through masturbation, with Maggie afterward tousling my hair and telling me how much that turned her on.

Later that day, after we saw our daughter off to school for the start of Spring semester, I tried to arouse Maggie as we lay in front of the fireplace. I pulled her panties down intending to go down on her. I noticed bruises on the inside of both her thighs and started to comment. She abruptly pulled her panties back up, telling me that she wanted me to eat her out later, and promised the weekend would be special for us both.

January 31


I got the credit card statement in yesterday's mail, and noted two extremely large items, a bill from Victoria's Secret and another from Macy's. It puzzled me and when I quizzed her about it, she blushed and said, "Oh gosh sweetie. I suppose I DID go a little overboard. But now that I have not one but TWO hot stud muffins to dress for and seduce, I need to spend a little more."

I looked incredulous, and blurted out, "what the ... what the.. two??"

"Jack, you know that you are and always will be my number one stud muffin, silly," she smiled at me and took my hand asking me to sit with her in the family room.

"And of course now that you agreed to share me with Sean, I want to look nice for him too, honey. Honey, don't be a cheapskate about this," she said, patting my face.

Maggie gently took my hand and stroked it gently.

"Jack, there's something I need to tell you, and I don't want you to get upset," She said in a gentle voice, biting her lower lip and looking at me apprehensively.



She continued, "As I said, I love you very much. Of course I do. And I know I haven't been very, well responsive to you lately, and well I don't want to be dishonest, honey. I haven't been aroused by you because, well... well, the thing is I can't get Sean out of my head. Every time I daydream, I can almost feel his thick hot lips on my body, feel his hands, smell his musky scent. When I dream, I can see his naked body standing over me, waving his cock back and forth and telling me to suck it.

I replied, "Maggie, I think you're probably just fantasizing. That's ok."



Maggie looked away from me, staring blankly into space and continued, "Jack, Sean called me two days after we played with him, and well to make a long story short, he asked me out on a date tonight. I know you don't mind, but I just felt awkward bringing it up."

I shook my head angrily and replied, "Don't mind? Like hell! What gave you that idea?"

Maggie dried her eyes, and steadfastly held her ground. Frowning crossly she said, "Now wait just a minute, Jack. You were the one who wanted me to try a black guy in the first place. You challenged him to take me away from you; don't say you don't remember that!"

My jaw dropped as she continued, "So you don't go blaming me for getting hooked on the experience. And furthermore, you really got off on it too - and we BOTH know you did. I will never forget the sight of you stroking your own little peenie as you watched him make love to me. Don't you think that made an impression?"

Then she dealt the trump card, "Well, and of course the other thing, you let me crown him. Didn't you understand what that meant?"

I looked quizzically, "Crowned? I don't understand. What the hell is 'crowned'?"

She looked angrily at me, "When I slid his cock over your dick, remember? That is giving a woman's black lover explicit permission to take her. Whenever the woman does that with her own hand and her man lets her, it's like, I dunno, giving him permission or something. D'uhhh... Don't pretend you weren't there or that you didn't understand that!"

She pounded me on my chest, adding, "After seeing the way that Sean's cock completely engulfed your dick that night, I felt it deep inside - we both accepted him as my lover; didn't you feel that too? And another thing - I know you really enjoyed watching us fuck, didn't you? Didn't you?"

My face turned red and the veins in my forehead stood out, "No way. Absolutely not, Maggie. That's a lie!"

She smiled at me, sarcasm dripping from her lips, "Oh really?"

At that I blew up. For one thing, For nor thing, I knew nothing about the symbolic meaning of the crowning thing. For another, I now noticed that she was calling my once proud cock a 'peenie' now, while she referred to Sean's member as a cock. Where the hell did that come from. Was she reacting to what she perceived as a 'shortcoming' on my part or to the strength of Sean as a superior lover?

She folded her arms and sat back. Then she massaged my right leg. "Jack I need you to understand that I love you dearly and I always will, but Sean really drives me wild sexually. He touches me in places that you just can't. But Jack, I want you to be a part of it and enjoy this new experience WITH me."

"Be a part .... I don't understand what you want from me? How can I be a 'part' of something I don't even understand; what does that even mean," I challenged.

"Honey, we have just been through this. Secretly you DO approve and we both know it. Admit it, every time you jerk off now, you think of him inside me. I can see it in your face. Can't we both be honest about that? Be supportive of me honey, and I promise you will come to enjoy this even more than you do now. Together we'll go places you never knew you could go." She smiled and stroked my cheek.

My face burned with embarrassment, and I refused to admit even a little bit of truth in what she said.

She moved closer and then, taking my face in her hands kissed me deeply, her tongue found mine and we were kissing hotly. Her hand slid over my thigh. when she found my dick, growing erect from our deep kissing, she looked into my eyes and said, "I know what's wrong with my tiger. You're probably really horny, baby."

Damn right I was horny. No sex for weeks will do that to a man. We moved toward the long sofa, and she turned up the radio. It was tuned to a local hip hop station, which confused the hell out of me as Maggie had always disliked rap music intensely; in the last week or so though, she had been listening to it exclusively.

"Maggie, you hate that kind of music," I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Nuh-uh, baby. Not anymore. I am only now beginning to listen to the lyrics. Really powerful stuff. Kind of keeps me turned on, ya know? Besides, the beat is great to fuck to. Anyway, come on over here."

As she started to unzip my jeans and release my aching penis, she pushed me gently down onto the sofa and I scooted back until I was lengthwise on it. My dick sprang up hard and she appraised it with a smile. She sat on the floor next to me and tenderly kissed one side of the shaft. Taking a single deep breath she then engulfed my entire penis with her mouth, something I never knew she was capable of. I could feel my whole member deep in her mouth and throat as she went down and then up on me repeatedly. I was in heaven, feeling her soft lips and the liquid heat of her mouth. I moaned out loud and she hummed, "mmmmmmmmm."

After a bit, she disgorged me and started to stroke me with her free hand.

"God, Maggie, where did you learn that?" I asked, knowing that she had never taken me that deeply in all our years.

She smiled wickedly and said, "Mmmmmm ... I'm glad you liked it. I have been practicing -- now that I have my other stud muffin to please, I need to be able to suck a much much larger cock."

Maggie winked at me and, kissed my abs, then purred in a sweet low voice, "Yummm... My sweet tiger is soooooo hard. lie back and close your eyes, babe. Tell me what you're thinking of. Can you think of me with Sean?"

Closing my eyes, at first I frowned, not wanting those images to come but then nodded my head. As a journalist with an eye for detail, I could easily see them with my eyes closed, just as they were two weeks ago.

Maggie continued to stroke my shaft, and then picking up my hand and covering with hers, put it on my shaft and together we stroked my erection.

"Tell me, tiger, what do you see. C'mon, don't be shy. Tell me everything," she said sweetly.

I really didn't want to play this game, but she insisted, "You know you can't forget it. I want to know everything you saw and felt, sweetie."

"Ummm... Well, I can see Sean's dark skin against your milky whiteness... Your legs bent at your knees.... I can see him pushing your legs apart and moving between them. I can see ...", I squinted harder behind my closed eyelids, "Now I can see him rubbing the head of his cock up and down against the slit of you pussy. His head is really huge and your lips are swollen for him."

"Mmmmmmmm. Yesssss..... So hot. I can remember that too; tell me more, darling," she said, urging me on.

"Now... now you take his shaft and guide it to your pussy. I can see him thrust in a few inches to lock into your vagina. You gasp and pull on his arms," I continue.

Maggie removed her hand from mine, and I continue to stroke as she massaged my chest. "Tell me more, my sweet stud guy."

I force my eyes closed and recall more details, "I can smell his musky odor all the way across the room. I see you breathing deeply and as he pushes his cock in you, I can see how much your pussy is stretched by him. Looks like it must hurt."

"Oh god yes, Jack. It hurt soooooo good. You have no idea how good it felt," she said excitedly.

Continuing to stroke myself rhythmically, I continued, "Now I can see how he leaned down and tugged on your nipple with his bare teeth. i see the pain in your face, but you hold his head in place and scream for him not to stop. It's so hot for me to see you begging him."

"Oh Yesss. It just intensified the pleasure of being fucked by him. I could feel him filling my vagina through the whole length of it. Ohhhhh... Go on Baby, go on," she begged me.

By this time, my penis was stretched to an erection so large it was almost painful. I didn't want to cum, but I couldn't stop myself from stroking my cock faster and faster.

"What else... I can see him sucking all around your breasts, leaving welts... You had hickeys there for a week... Now, he's moving to his knees. You're scooting under him," I continued, reliving the night.

Maggie sat on the floor next to me, reliving the experience dreamily, "Yessss... I remember.... I remember him on his knees, moving my hips so that he could penetrate me so deep. I felt his cock reach me EVERYWHERE in my vagina. Every time I felt him thrust, a huge thrill ran all through my body. "

By this time, my abs were churning, my dick aching to ejaculate, and my balls were tightening, ready to pump out my cum.

I stroked furiously as Maggie encouraged me, "Feel it with me. Feel Sean make my body tremble with ecstasy. He's ready to pump so much hot cum in me... cum with him, baby. I can feel the heat of his cock and now his cum filling me. Oh yes.... stroke your little peenie and cum, honey."

I couldn't hold back a moment longer. My cock was aching and ready to explode. In a split second, my balls pulsed sending a huge spurt of my cum almost all the way up my chest.

Again and again I spurted, my body responding to the memory of Maggie writhing in ecstasy, clutching at Sean's body, grasping him tight against her. I collapsed, nearly exhausted from the incredible strength of my self induced orgasm. Maggie told me to open my eyes; I did that and saw her big smile.

"That's my sweet guy. See how great that was, honey?" Maggie said, then continued to stroke my face tenderly, "See how good that made you feel?"

She patted the sofa space between us, and said, "Look I know this is coming at you fast and it's all a bit of a blow to your pride - why do you guys always feel like you have to be so macho? Why don't you put your head down on my lap and let me stroke your hair while you fall asleep baby."

Exhausted and tired of fighting what seemed to be a lost battle, I succumbed to her invitation. I put my head down and she smoothed my hair and caressed my face for several minutes.

I fell into a restful sleep, having given up, or perhaps just settling into the role my wife had defined for me. Several minutes, perhaps a half hour later, I heard to soft gong of her mobile's ring tone and felt her slide out from under my head.

I drifted in an out of sleep for a few more minutes, then woke lazily, missing the warmth of her thigh under my head. From the kitchen in the distance, I heard the murmur of conversation. Maggie was talking on the phone. In my bare feet, I moved silently across the carpet and stood out of sight, listening and catching snatches of the discussion. The hip hop continued to drone on the FM so that the noise covered my movement.

"...No, no problems... ...uh huh, yeah; doing everything just like the manual explains... ...I keep making him jerk off and think of us. He just did it again now and -- oh my god -- it works just like it says it would. Holy crap, he practically hit the ceiling with his load a few minutes ago...", she said on her side of the conversation, then laughed suddenly. I could hear a deep laugh on the other end of the call, muffled by Maggie's cheek against the phone.

"I have to tell you though, his cock looked soooo good, I was tempted to cave in on this whole thing; just strip off and ride him like a cowgirl... ....Mmmmmm, he still gives me shivers, Sean... ...huh?... ...NO! Of course I didn't let him fuck me... ... that's page one of the manual baby... ... in big bold type... 'Deny your cuckold all sex unless it involves dreaming about you and your lover'... ... Sean, I AM reading the manual ...", Maggie continued talking.

And now I knew who was on the other side of the phone call. Suddenly I shifted my weight and a floorboard creaked. Maggie let out a little scream and fumbled the phone, almost dropping it. She put it back to her ear, saying, "You still there? It was just my very wonderful husband creeping up on me... ...really... ...are you sure... ...Ok, sure ..."

Maggie turned to me, offering me the phone, "Honey, It's Sean on the line. He would like to talk with you. Here."

I took it from her, looking at it like it was an alien artefact. I stared at it for a few more seconds then lifted it to my ear, then said, "Uh yeah... What..."

On the other end of the call, I heard his voice speaking in a friendly tone, "Hey dawg. How you been. Ain't talked in -- what -- a couple few weeks now."

I said absolutely nothing. An uncomfortable silence of several seconds followed.

Sean picked up the conversation, not taking my hint that there was nothing to talk about, "Listen, bro. I really want to thank you for rizzle for sharing Maggie. It takes a real confident man to be able to do that. I get it how hard it is. But dig, they ain't hardly a white gal that don't rather have a black man. Together, we givin' Maggie everything she needs. From me, she get what she need in bed, from you all that respectability and shit. So everything be cool, right?"

More silence on my side of the phone. Unhampered, Sean, plunged forward, "Look, I want to ask you to understand something Jack. Maggie's shy to ask this, but I asked her on a date tonight and she really wants to come out wif' me. Only with yo' permission of course. And I want to show her some 'preciation, you know? You don't mind right, bro? We cool?"

I balled my free hand into a fist. In the corner, Maggie stood, nervously nibbling her fingernail.

Finally, I spoke. "Sean, whatever. If that's what Maggie wants."

Sean's voice was suddenly cheery, "Great, can you just tell her I'll pick her up at 9? And tell her to dress sexy!"

"Uh, yeah. Wait, you know our address?" I asked.

"Ummm, well, I think I maybe can find it. Thanks. You da man," he offered, terminating the conversation.

I turned to Maggie, hanging up the phone. "Your other 'stud muffin' says he'll pick you up at 9. And be sure to dress like a slut. Shouldn't be hard."

Maggie smiled like a schoolgirl, "Oh thank you my sweetest love. Thank you so much. I promise this is going to work out baby, and I want you to be my partner in everything. You are a wonderful husband."

She threw her arms around me and for the first time in a long while she gave me a long passionate kiss. "I love you honey, but I really need this too. We both know it."

She smiled warmly and then offered, "Oh Jack sweetie, you look dejected. There's no reason to worry about being excluded. Honey, there's a place for you in this relationship, I wouldn't leave the love of my life out! You're very important to me, and even to Sean believe it or not."

Looking into my eyes, she continued, "I promise to help you enjoy this new open relationship honey. let's start right now. I want you to help me get ready for my date. And I want you to help me get ready for all my dates with Sean. And another thing. I want to feel your wonderful tongue on my pussy whenever you want -- especially after Sean and I make love. You soothe me so much after he ravages me. And I just you know that you loved the taste of our cum. Come on now, my sweet stud muffin, admit that much at least!"

Seeing that I was still resisting, she added, "Oh, and of course, Sean will let you watch sometimes. You just have to promise not to interfere. You can just watch to your hearts content and stroke your peenie, while I watch you lovingly. Doesn't that sound great?"

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers
12