Change of Style Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

Stroking her pubic hair with his left hand and touching the top of her mons with his middle finger, he whispered, "From now on, tha's the way you want to keep him. Baby, I take care of this from now on."

Pulling on her pubic bush, he said aloud, "This is mine now. Sometimes, we'll let him watch, but from now on he takes care of his own self, and only when you let him. If he gets too spunky, we might have to put a chastity tube on that little thing."

Sean winked and smiled at me as if we were sharing a conspiratorial moment.

I was mesmerized by the ceremony of the moment, unable to control either my thoughts or my actions. I looked into Maggie's eyes and said, "Please take your man and make love in our bed. I will only be there if you tell me. If you ... if you ... want me. I want you to be with a superior man and take him to our bed."

With that, Maggie looked into Sean's eyes, her lust was obvious. As they started to walk toward the stairs to our bedroom, Maggie looked back at me and said quietly, "Thank you darling. I love you so much. You have no idea how much this excites me. You can come watch up in a few minutes, ok?"

She blew me a kiss, but Sean would have none of it, saying, "Bitch, you ain't got to thank yo' cuck for nothing. He's just yo' cuck boy now, no mo' than a eunuch. get yo ass up those stairs."

As they moved out of sight, I reflected on the last several minutes. I had, as Sean had requested politely 'gone along to get along,' but now his entire demeanor had changed, all the kindness, the niceties removed and I no longer saw how this would bring me closer to returning to intimacy with my wife. I pulled up my pants, and slowly went up the stairs, the musky scent of both their arousal still lingering in the stairwell.

I quietly entered out bedroom and moved silently to the reading chair adjacent to the foot of the bed. Sitting down, I could see Sean to Maggie's left, lying on my side of the bed. His legs were open and Maggie lay on her left side, her right leg on top of his right leg. They kissed for several minutes and her soft white hand massaged his chest and his left arm. Under her back, is right hand played all up and down her right side. Her bush was visible and it was easy to see how swollen and pronounced her labia had become.

She looked into his eye and they began to speak softly, to each other and ignoring me as if I didn't exist (indeed after the ceremony a few minutes earlier, I didn't exist for all intents). Maggie said to Sean, "Baby, one small thing. I really need you to pull before you cum honey. Saturday night at the club, remember my purse got stolen. My ortho-cyclen -- my birth control -- was in there. I haven't been on the pill for 5 days now. So please? can you?"

Sean began to move her on her back and onto his knees, to position his huge cock between her as she opened her legs wide for him. He looked down at her, then spoke softly, "Yeah, sure baby. Don't worry 'bout nothing."

Both of Maggie's pale white arms were now around her lover's neck as she pulled him closer. I saw the ring on her left thumb glint in the light of the bedside lamp, reminding me, and after tonight announcing to the world, that she was cuckolding me. I could see his big black ass and his balls as he began to rub his cock head over Maggie's mons, teasing her slit open to receive him. She moaned with the purest sound of pleasure I had ever heard from her, and even Sean moaned, obviously carried away with fulfilling his fantasy of fucking Maggie for the first time on our matrimonial bed.

He moved his cock around her labia with his right hand slowly, very slowly opening her pussy lips. As his head entered her for the first time, my own dick jumped in my pants. the homework Maggie had done to 'train' me for this was obviously working. I was channeling all my own sexual desire into the pair fucking on the bed where I used o sleep with my wife, and I was ragingly, painfully hard. Sean's ass now moved in strong slow circles as he stretched Maggie's pussy open to accommodate his huge size. She was gasping with a steady, "Unhh.. unhh.. unhh.." sound coming from her open mouth. He continued to circle around her vagina, touching ever bit of her sensitive passage as he slowly pushed forward, deeper into her.

Seming to notice my presence for the first time he called back over his left shoulder, "See Jack, this is why you can't fuck this pussy no mo'. She gettin' so stretched out now, only a black cock will satisfy this cunt."

Looking down on his conquered white 'bride' he added, "ain't that right bitch."

Maggie was too far gone to say anything, continuing to mouth a steady, breathy, "Unnhh... Ummmm... Unnhh..."

Suddenly, Sean thrust a single very deep thrust and Maggie gasped sharply as his cock bottomed out in her womb. Then he began a steady thrusting in and out of her pussy that sounded like the steady 'wap...wap... wap..' of a wash cloth beating against flesh. Obviously, Maggie's vagina was stretch enough by weeks of steady penetration that he easily slid in and out of her drenched pussy.

Maggie was turned on and quickly coming to he first climax beneath him. Sean accentuated her excitement by talking dirty to her, something which in our marriage had even worked for me.

They began a back and forth question and response that was almost a catechism. He asked her, "You my black cock slut now?" and she responded, "Oh yes, I am so your slut."

He asked, "Who owns yo cunt, bitch?" to which she responded between moans, "Mmmmmm... Oh you own it baby. You do."

He followed with, "You do anything fo' me, cunt?"

Sean was knocking the air out of her lungs with every powerful thrust to her belly, but she managed a breathy, "Oh yessss, Sean. Unnhh... Anyyyyything..."

This last ended in a scream as she climaxed powerfully, bucking her hips up to mate in rhythm with his thrusts. Her face was tightly drawn in the act of orgasm and her arms tightened around him. her legs which had gripped his ass tightly went completely limp now as the aftershocks of her powerful spasms rippled from the front of her vagina into her womb, the natural reaction of a woman's climax designed to pull sperm into her uterus.

Sean did not slow his pace, but changed his lovemaking technique to arouse her again. He covered her mouth with his thick lips and they kissed with a fervour I had never experienced with my wife. I could see his tongue moving side to side in her small mouth and her cheeks constricting to suck it.

In the few gaps I could occasionally see between her pale white breasts and his much darker chest, I noticed that her nipples which had gone soft after her orgasm now began to stiffen again. She was becoming aroused by him a second time and hungry for another orgasm. I could smell her musky, sweat tinged pussy smell scent which was the unique signature of her coupling with Sean as it wafted across the room. I knew that every couple had a unique scent they made as their bodies mingled with repeated lovemaking and I knew that I would experience this particular one over and over.

Sean slowed his pace as sweat poured from him. He stroked slowly but deeply, asking Maggie again, "You do anything fo' me, woman?" and again Maggie responded, "Oh yes, yesss Sean. Anything, anything...."

I could see his balls rise and tighten as his own climax neared. He spoke deliberately, "You ready to take my black seed, baby."

Maggie was biting her bottom lip, her arms and hands playing over his shoulders and back, She opened and lifted her legs to maximise the depth of his thrusts.

Sean asked her between thrusts, "you still want me to pull?"

Maggie was clearly climbing to the point of no return for another rapid orgasm, could only manage, "N-N-noooooo... noooo... oh noooo... Stay... stay.... Cum in me..."

Sean pumped faster now, the wap, wap, wap of their bodies meshing perfectly a steady rhythm in the room. He asked, "You ready for me to breed you, girl? Fill you with my black seed?"

Maggie right on the verge of climax cried out, "Yes, Oh god yes, breed me... yes... put your black seed in me... Ohhhhhh..."

This last was delivered in a rising crescendo as she climaxed and nearly screamed. She held him inside her by cupping his ass until he at last spasmed visibly. I could see his cock, slick and wet with Maggie's cum, surrounded by the froth of his cum as some of it leaked from her pussy with his repeated stroking and withdrawal. Maggie moaned with the rippling aftershocks of her own climax and again her vagina efficiently moved his sperm deep within her fertile womb.

He gradually rose and dismounted her, his cock head making a small pop as he pulled from her. Maggie's pussy made little air farts and a large rivulet of his sperm ran down the crack of her ass onto the sheets.

They cuddled tightly, and after several minutes in which they kissed and Sean stroked Maggie's belly, told her, "have your cuck get a couple towels for us."

Maggie, now more comfortable in her role as a dominant black man's woman looked lazily over to me and said as if ordering a servant, "Jack, bring us some towels."

I did as I was asked, and they both took them without thanks or acknowledgment.

They fucked twice more that night as I fitfully drifted between sleep and fevered excitement sitting in the side chair across from the bed. Sean never offered to pull before depositing more of his potent sperm in Maggie's belly, and Maggie didn't even bring up the subject again, each time holding him tightly to maintain the deep connection as he came. Maggie's resolve had obviously melted in the heat of several orgasms.

In the morning, I woke stiff from sitting across from them all night and rubbed sleep from my eyes in time to see Maggie wake Sean with a sensuous blow job, deep throating him for minutes at a time, before pulling from him to stroke him to completion. She lay back, wiping a rope of his cum from her cheek onto the sheet. He moved to rest on his right side and faced Maggie, lazily playing with her nipples, alternately flicking and tugging them. She started breathing harder as he rubbed her tummy. I cleared my throat trying to catch Sean's attention in hopes that he would understand my urgent need and suggest to Maggie that she satisfy me. Smiling, he turned to Maggie and asked, "Baby, don'cha want to take care a' yo' cuck over there; he been waitin' so patient and all."

Maggie looked over at me, smiling lazily like a playful kitten. She reached her arms out and said, "Sweetie, come on over here. My poor neglected baby."

I walked eagerly to the bed, and Maggie reached out and dragged me down to her, opening to a deep passionate kiss. My chest rested against her naked breasts and I could feel her warmth even through my tee shirt. She reached down caressing my aching penis, squeezing it softly. She looked earnestly into my eyes, and said in baby talk, "My sweet baby need to cum?"

I nodded as she smiled and whispered, "Why don't you pull those pants down, and let me see how hard you are for me."

I quickly did that, showing her what I hoped would be exciting to her. I climbed on the king sized bed beside her. I started to get between her legs to mount her,but she held me back, "Oh no no darling. Remember, this is Sean's now. Don't worry though, I'll help you get started."

True to her word, she leaned over and took my hard shaft in her mouth. The liquid heat and wetness of her mouth made me moan involuntarily. My hips started bucking as Maggie moved my hand to my dick and removing her mouth from me, she lay back beside me, and for a while reached over and stroked me with he left hand. I watched her hand and felt the thumb ring pressing into my flesh. I knew I would have to get used to seeing and feeling that. She whispered in my ear, "That's it my sweet cuckold. Dream about Sean's big black cock fucking me, and stroke your peenie. Stroke it honey."

She continued to encourage me, whispering and cupping my balls. After several minutes of this, I could hold back no longer. Looking over at Sean rubbing Maggie's belly, I could see her complete comfort with his owership over her body. I shot several hot ropes of cum high from my hips. Maggie smiled and said, "Good boy. Happy now?"

I laid back, not completely happy with the way things now were, but at least sexually satisfied.

Maggie turned to Sean and said, "Baby, why don't you shower while I cuddle with Jack."

While Sean took a shower in our bathroom, Maggie cuddled close to my left side, caressing my face. "I'm sorry I can't give you more honey, but I can see that you're getting used to things and that's good."

We lay there for a good twenty minutes and I felt so good in the closeness of her, and the warmth of her body next to mine. When Sean dressed and left, Maggie kissed him devotedly. She looked intently into his eyes, saying worriedly, "You're coming back tonight right honey? I really need you. I need you again already."

She smiled girlishly, her face downcast. Sean looked down at her and said simply, "Yeah, I be back wif' some of my shit. Have your cuck clear space for me."

With that, he was out the door and his car sped away.

April 18

Sean has been the master of my house and my wife for months now, to say that our lives have undergone a change of style would be an understatement.

In the month to come, even more dramatic changes would be noticeable in my wife and in me. Some readers of this journal have asked why I haven't taken advantage of Sean's other woman, Debbie and her offer to hook up. You may rely that I did and I have. In fact, I was there to see Sean's baby emerge from her womb, and for months after. But that's another set of journal entries for another day. I will tell you that much of what I have written here is factual. Where I have added to the story, it has been more because deep, emotional, personal experiences sometimes blur in the remembering than from a need to invent. This has not been an easy story to tell. I thank you for allowing me to share it.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers
12