Changed by a Bisexual Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
A complex person enters his life.
5.1k words
4.27
23.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was advertising for a new legal assistant in the Ohio State University student newspaper, and I was overwhelmed with people looking for work. The applicants would line up and I would interview them one by one. Most of them I immediately rejected as someone whom I would never give thousands of dollars of my money to. But there were many, so many, who were beautiful, intelligent women who had all the skills I was looking for. It was tough. Many were more than qualified. Occasionally one would come on to me, and more than one showed up in a see through blouse, in a braless outfit or very short skirt - anything to have an advantage.

One early applicant was Jayne Davenport. Jayne separated herself by wearing, for her first interview, a loose blue dress. Her dress was low cut in front and completely backless. This dress announced, "I don't have a bra on". With her outfit, she wore no hose, and very high matching blue heels. The dress strapped around her shoulders and was cut, in back, all the way down to the top of her butt. Obviously, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Jayne had a cute face and mid length dirty blond hair. She was 5'6, thin, nice legs with firm medium size round boobs. I watched Jayne's jiggled walk as she walked into my office, and it was clear that she knew how to use her body. Her blue dress was cut short at mid thigh level. Myself, I knew that by placing a wooden chair in which the gals would interview far across from my desk, I could get a good look at each gal's legs. I sat and studied Jayne's fine bare legs, which she nervously crossed and uncrossed. Her short dress rode up in the seat - all the way up - to show her lacy transparent blue panties.

"Do you mind if I smoke?" Jayne asked.

"No," I said, "go right ahead."

At that point Jayne leaned forward to fetch herself a cigarette, and she reached into her handbag on the floor. As she leaned, the front of her backless dress drooped open in front. She fumbled for a minute or so, searching for her cigs, and I could plainly see both her tan breasts and all the way to her navel. Then her dress' shoulder straps slipped down her bare arms. As Jayne leaned forward, the dress fell a little more, and she was nearly topless in my office. Hell, but for those transparent panties, she was nearly nude. But Jayne was well aware that she was flashing herself, I knew it and I enjoyed it. Her moves were rehearsed and intentional, I believe, and she was enjoying it too. I felt complimented by her efforts.

"What does this job entail?" Jayne asked.

"Just show up, and look your best."

I didn't hire Jayne to work for me, but I did recommend that she be hired as the front desk receptionist. She was the type we wanted to greet the clients. Jayne lasted a few months and then she moved to Cincinnati with her boyfriend. During that time, she wore that backless dress once every week, and I was regularly treated to her bending over and flashing her fine boobs.

A hundred interviews later, and I was still not satisfied. Then Lara applied.

I interviewed Lara after having a short telephone conference with her. She was a little older, mid twenties, and had already graduated from OSU. Lara sat in my office, with her short hair, and her dangling earrings. It was our first meeting. Myself, I was slumped in my desk chair, living through dysfunctional days. Lara brought along an impeccable resume, which included a photo. She was an attractive person, no question about that, but she had a different air about her. Lara was well built, lean with broad shoulders, "athletic and toned" as we now say. But her "build" was just that. People describe a man as well built, and that's the way she was. As she sat and talked to me, she was open about her background. I leaned back and listened. As I listened, I learned that this lost soul had more to tell me than I could tell her, at least that afternoon.

From Minnesota, she said. I looked down at her resume. She had a fantastic academic background, including that she had graduated from OSU "Summa Cum Laude, With Distinction." That means that she had somewhere near a 3.9 cumulative average - better than I had, better than about everybody at the 55,000 student university.

Lara was about 5'7. Dressed in black slacks, she added a thin black blouse that was somewhat diaphanous; I could see some type of support underneath. She had brown hair, cut above her ears, and she had that "don't mess with me," command of a herself. She was 100% Scandinavian and spoke fluent Swedish. Lara was my first encounter with the "Swedish Warm Blood" breed - good for work and good for pleasure. Moreover, she did not appear "butch"; she was quite feminine. In Minnesota, she had distinguished herself in track as the state high school high hurdles champion. In the arts, she was runner up in the state finals as a flutist. In academics, she was "Salutatorian" of her high school class.

"Why did you come to Columbus?" I asked, after I learned that she had spent her first two years at the University of Minnesota.

"I followed my heart. My high school boyfriend Bill attends OSU. I wanted to be with him, and I transferred here."

"Have you been dating him a long time?"

"If you call it dating. We live together at the apartment, but he works for a company in Dayton. He's not around that much," she said.

A drawback was that Lara had no real work experience. Forgetting that, I hired Lara on the spot. She started the next day. I'm not so sure that she wanted to work for me, or that she even liked me, but she did confide in me that it was work for me or work for McDonalds. Lara's degree was in Political Science. Not much she could do with a Political Science degree, other than continue on to grad school. And that was her plan, to attend Indiana University's School of Government in the fall. She planned on moving to Bloomington in October. Our time together would be short.

Once she started working, Lara immediately made an impression on me. Quickly I became attracted to her, and appreciative of her abilities. It was only a matter of days before I acknowledged, to myself, that I was falling for her.

One day, after she had worked for me for two weeks, I was in the dumps and it was obvious. Lara and I were discussing my situation in my office, my last assistant and my last affair. We were open with one another in our conversations. I told Lara that I missed Bridget, (my last assistant, a real fuck bunny) and Lara asked me what she looked like. "I have photos of her," I said. "Would you like to see them?"

"Yeah."

There were a couple of sets of prints of Bridget in an office filing cabinet. I grabbed the first set, and handed the prints to Lara. I knew, but Lara didn't know, that the prints were erotic nudes. They were pictures of the 21year old Bridget, first in a thin black lace teddy and black heels, then pictures of her nude in just the heels with her legs spread. Bridget looked as good as she could look in those prints. Her 5'7, 120 pound figure, and her young Sofia Loren like face, photographed well. I stood over Lara and I watched as she flipped through the pics. The last few included some blowjob shots and a doggy style fuck shot that didn't show our faces. Lara flipped right threw them, and then she flipped threw them again. She stared an extra moment at the pics of my cock in Bridget's mouth, but went back to the others that focused on Bridget's body.

"I like these two the best," she said, and she handed me her two favorites. In one photo, Bridget was nude, laying across her bed, with her right arm propping her head up. The other pic also showed Bridget nude, full frontal, standing in heels with her hands on her hips and with her legs open.

"She certainly is attractive," Lara said. "I like her body. You must have enjoyed being inside of her."

"Well..." I mumbled. "I'm glad you think so."

"I'd go out with her," Lara said.

"And what would you do with her?" I replied.

"First thing, I'd give her a serious tongue lashing. Then I'd see what she learned from the lesson."

I laughed at what I took as a joke. At that stage I was still confused about Lara. She was hinting, often hinting, that she liked women, but I knew also that she had a regular boyfriend. Then she told me, straight out and loud, that she was bisexual.

Lara said that she'd been attracted to women since she was a child, but only admitted it to herself after she had read "Ruby Fruit Jungle" as a teen. She promised to give me a copy. But I kept my hopes that she was attracted to me, because I was attracted to her. I was not about to be deterred by her being bi.

Later that same day, Lara said that she needed a ride home. She had no car, and she hated the bus. Lara had told me that she lived in an apartment, but she described it more as a coed rooming house, on Summit Street near 17th Avenue. I grabbed the chance and I offered to drive her there.

"Are you in a hurry to get home?' I asked as we rode up High Street in my Chevy S-10 pick up. "There's a wine shop this way and I'd like to stop."

"Fine with me," she responded, "I'll let you buy me a glass of wine."

I drove to the Ala Carte restaurant, which was on High Street north of Lane Avenue. Ala Carte had a great wine shop, attached to the back of a nice restaurant. A unique thing about the place was that you could pick out a fine bottle of wine from the wine shop, purchase it for the state regulated lowest minimum price, and they would serve it to you at table in the restaurant - for a $1 additional charge. This was the best place to drink wine in Ohio, and maybe one of the best anywhere. The proprietor, George, had accumulated a huge wine cellar and the possibilities were endless for a wine enthusiast. I explained these things to Lara, explained how I liked the place and liked to drink wine there. She seemed interested in my ramblings.

"Did you and Bridget frequent this place?"

"We did, but it didn't start with her. I've been coming here for years, since it first opened. It was my wife's favorite restaurant."

I parked my truck in Ala Carte's back lot, off of the alley behind their High Street front. Lara and I climbed the back stairs and strolled through the back hallway. We went first into the wine shop, and as we entered, Lara was right next to me. She was on my arm, at my side. At that moment, our relationship transposed. We went from a work place arrangement to a couple on a date. Earlier, I had acknowledged my attraction for her. Now, I was feeling her attraction for me. The magnetism was there, as was the excitement, and it felt good to be together with her. Together, we browsed around the wine shop. I chose two bottles: an Australian Chardonnay, for our starter, and a French red Bordeaux, should we be inclined to drink a second bottle. If not, I would take it home.

The hostess seated us in the restaurant, which was not crowded. Ala Carte was a dimly lit place, with private little tables, it was a place where lovers could not be seen. We sat off in a corner and sipped the Chardonnay. Our hostess came by and lit a candle on the table, a candle which added its lilac perfume to the restaurant air. Lara had on a green blazer that buttoned high, and darker green slacks. Underneath the blazer she wore a green lace top. When buttoned, the outfit was quite professional. As we drank the wine, our conversation drifted into bold flirtation. The flirtation became more sensual. I knew that I wanted to have sex with her, but I was at a loss on how to approach this complex person. So I didn't push it.

Lara gradually undid the buttons on the blazer, one, and then a little later, another. Then she let the jacket fall open. I watched comfortably as she showed off her lace top. Lara had no bra on, and the lace top was a tempting see through, enough so that I could vaguely see her small breasts and pink nipples. I was surprised at her boldness. Maybe the wine was having an effect on her, I thought, and then I thought again. We hadn't had that much of it. I studied the woman with me. I stared deep into her blue eyes, I looked at her breasts and at her pink nipples, and I wondered what was in store for us.

"Tell me about your love life, Lara. Are you serious about boyfriend Bill?"

"I suppose that I am. But I'm not ready to, you know, change my name to his. Bill is there as a companion when I need him. He's the only guy I've ever known. But I spend more time with my girlfriend Virginia. I'll have to introduce you to her. You'll like her."

"Why's that?" I said.

"Guys really go for her, and she likes to fuck."

I nearly spit my wine out when Lara said, "likes to fuck."

"How do you know that she likes that?" I asked.

"Because I've watched her. She's my girlfriend. I've seen her getting laid when she's left the door open for me."

"Really," I responded.

"Yes, really. We made a deal that we could watch each other with men, but she hasn't seen me doing it yet. Virginia has a great body and loves to flash it. Plus she tells me that she likes the feeling of a man's dick inside of her, and that she especially likes thinking that I am watching her."

"Come on," I said. "You're making this up. You watch your girlfriend getting laid?"

"I have," Lara said. "Once I walked in and had a conversation with her while she was riding a guy on top. Another time I watched through the glass doors as she gave head in the shower. It's Ok. I don't get jealous. Our friendship is personal and honest. And I am supposed to meet her later tonight."

"So... you sleep with Virginia?" I asked.

"You could assume that, if that's what you want to think," Lara said.

Lara then rose up from her seat. She took her blazer off, and hung it on the back of her chair. The lace top was sleeveless, which was a pleasant surprise, with wide plunging revealing armholes. Lara's bare shoulders excited me. Then I excused myself to use the men's room, but I didn't really need to go. I wanted to see Lara in her see through top from every angle. I walked around the restaurant and gauged her beauty.

When I returned to our table, another couple had arrived. Across the aisle, they were seated cati-cornered to us, seated so that the man was next to me facing away. The woman, an attractive blond, was seated across from him. She had on a short, pleated white skirt, white heels, no hose, and she had a fine pair of legs. She was watching Lara every time I turned around, and apparently they had been making eye contact with one another while I was away. After a few minutes, the woman stood up, I assumed to use the restroom. As she moved passed us, her pleated skirt rose up and floated. Then she quickly stopped and twirled and the skirt rose even higher, getting my and Lara's attention. She came back to our table, and approached Lara.

"Excuse me," she said to Lara. "I really like your outfit." As she spoke her eyes were fixed on Lara's see through green lace top. Lara lifted her right arm up, placing her arm on the back of her chair, giving the stranger an open view of her right breast.

"Thank you, you're very kind," Lara said.

"Your welcome. I off to use the ladies room," she said.

"Talk later?" Lara replied as the blond walked away.

A minute or two passed, and then Lara excused herself to use the restroom. She didn't bother to put her jacket on, which was fine by me. I liked watching her walk around in her see through top. The other woman had not yet returned. Several more minutes passed, then the two walked back together. My eyes focused on Lara's breasts, her nipples were now visibly hard and protruding. The blond stranger whispered something to Lara, but the only comments I overheard were about the restaurant.

We continued to drink, and we ordered appetizers. The food was fine, but Lara changed gears. She said that she needed go home. She made some excuse about her boyfriend Bill, that he expected her to be home when he called from Dayton. She already let slip that she had a date with Virginia, but I didn't care one way or another. I summoned the waiter and paid, still hoping to have a chance at Lara. I wasn't bothered by her responsibilities toward her boyfriend, or her relationship with her girlfriend. Myself, I wanted to take the chance and get close to her.

In the hallway leading away from the restaurant, I stopped Lara. I took her in my arms and I kissed her. She was comfortable with the kiss, our first, and I kissed her again. We walked arm and arm to my truck, but once inside, we didn't leave. Instead, we made out in the parking lot, like high school kids.

We continued with deep tongue kissing. Lara let me feel her breasts, which were firm and small. I sucked her nipples through her green lace top. She wouldn't let me take her slacks off, though I tried. She wouldn't let me go any further. But Lara was very aggressive toward me. First she rubbed my cock hard through my suit pants and, seeing that I was excited, she unzipped my fly and took my cock out. As she stroked me with her right hand, she examined my penis. Then she leaned her head into my lap and took my hard cock in her mouth.

Lara's cock sucking skills were not yet perfected, maybe not yet even attempted. I believed her earlier statement that she only knew one other guy, and I didn't know if she had ever sucked his cock. Yes, her mouth was on my penis, but she simply held it there. After a few minutes of tame oral sex, she stopped.

"I could blame the wine," she said, "but I wanted to know what your cock felt like in my mouth. It looked good in Bridget's mouth in the pictures you showed me, I guess it's not that much of a deal. It just tastes like skin. But please drive me home, I can't be late. I don't need Virginia angry with me."

Her apartment was a few minutes away. We were driving down Summit Street, just past Lane Avenue, and making small talk.

"Did you know the woman in the white skirt?" I asked.

"No," Lara said. "But we exchanged numbers and I expect that she'll be calling."

"Did something happen in the restroom?"

"In a way. When I first went in, there was only one stall, and the stall door was open. She was seated on the toilet with her skirt pulled up and her panties down. She said "hello again" to me as she went. I stood watching her, waiting for her to finish. We talked a little. She wiped herself with tissue, then rose, holding her skirt up, letting me see her trim mound. Then she turned around and flushed. She wasn't shy about showing me her body. When I took my turn, I left the door open too, and we continued talking. She was very nice, a TA at the university. I had my slacks and my panties down when she asked for my number."

Then Lara pointed out a large red house that had been split into apartments, next to the BP gas station at 17th Avenue.

"That's my house," Lara said, "but don't pull in. Virginia's car is there. Let me off at the next corner".

I stopped the truck on the side of Summit Street. Lara leaned over and hugged me, briefly, and kissed me on the lips.

"See you tomorrow," Lara said, as she got out of my S-10. I drove the twenty five mile drive to my house in the country, amazed about the events of the day.

The following morning was business as usual at the office. Nothing intense was mentioned about Ala Carte, about Virginia, or about Lara taking my cock in her mouth. We did our jobs. Then Lara asked if she could have a long weekend off, she planned on driving back to Minnesota with her boyfriend Bill. I was upset. The last thing I needed from her was a kiss off. At the end of the day, I told her so. I told her that I wanted to see her and that I wanted to make love to her.

"Don't worry about me, " she said. "I'll be back on Tuesday. You have nothing to worry about."

"And when you're back," I said, "we'll make plans for then?"

"Absolutely. Let's set our plans now. We'll take next Friday afternoon off, and see what happens."

12