Changed Ch. 04

Story Info
Karen undergoes her first trial.
3.2k words
4.66
16.1k
22

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers

Karen was in the middle of making dinner, when the mark on her neck started to get warm. It wasn't unpleasant, so she didn't really think anything of it. Focusing on the mark, her thoughts turned towards Josh. This was always a dangerous topic to dwell on since it normally left her in tears, but with the warmth that was spreading through her, she thought she could handle it. She missed him more than anything.

God Josh, I just wish you could be here with me, help me get through the rough parts like you were always able to She thought wistfully.

Suddenly, the mark warmed to almost unbearable, sending Karen stumbling.

Whoa there Sugarcube. You should have sat down before you called me Josh's voice filled her head.

"Josh?" Karen asked out loud, with tears in her eyes.

I'm not actually there Sugar, but we can talk like this for a few minutes. I'm in Elslond right now healing up faster than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest. I see that you're doing pretty well too

I can't believe we're actually able to talk. How do I know this isn't just my mind playing tricks on me? Karen thought skeptically.

She heard Josh's laughter right before she felt his hands on her sides.

You want proof huh? Well, here, I won't stop till you believe me or you pee your pants and with that, invisible hands started to tickle her mercilessly. After about 30 seconds, Karen was gasping for breath. "Okay okay! I believe you" She yelled and the tickling stopped.

Good, now don't question me again ya hear me Darlin? Josh said in a mockingly stern voice.

Unfortunately, I can't stay and chat for long. Once I'm stronger we'll be able to have longer conversations, and eventually I'll be able to project and you can see me. Then a little after that, I'll be able to come back. Right now though I have to go. I love you sugarcube. If you need me just call, though you'll need a day or two to recoup after this chat. Also, this will take some sort of toll on you. just a heads up.

Karen felt a warm presence all around her mind and realized he was hugging her "Bye Josh, I love you too" she said softly after she felt his presence leave.

Dinner was finished not long after that and she set the plates, waiting for Becca to come home. She heard footsteps on the deck and was surprised when it wasn't her front door that opened, but the one next to it. It was the first time that anyone had gone into the other side of the duplex. Shrugging it off, she went back to her book and waiting for Becca, who came home about ten minutes later.

"Mmmmm," Becca groaned as she walked in the door "Dinner smells amazing!"

Karen looked up from her book and smiled, moving to the table to eat as Becca sat down.

"So," Karen started in a nonchalant way "Where was Theo this whole time? I thought he was just avoiding me, I didn't realize he was actually gone."

Becca quirked up an eyebrow but didn't say anything about the topic Karen was on "He left to go do some digging about why your friend was attacked by Night Fairies. He also did some research into what a Spyrim is."

"Ah," Karen said as she messed around with some mashed potatoes "Did he find out anything useful?"

Becca made a noncommittal noise "I think that would be best to talk with him about." she said as she looked up and met Karen's gaze " I know you don't like him, and that you're placing a lot of the blame of what happened on him, but he really is a great guy once you get to know him. Give him a chance Karen."

Karen just shrugged and continued to play with her food. Sighing, Becca changed the topic, talking about her schedule for the next couple days, what was on tv and what B movie they were going to watch this week.

As the two women finished dinner, the topics of conversation were light and stayed away from Theo, for which Karen was thankful for. After dinner, Becca left to go spend some time with her brother and Karen went upstairs to shower and get ready for bed. As she layed in bed reading dressed in her overly large shirt and a pair of panties, her neck and shoulder began to ache. Thinking that it had something to do with sparring earlier, Karen got up and put an ice pack on it. As she crawled back into bed, she was hit with crippling need and the pain in her shoulder intensified and grew until she thought she was going to be torn in two from pain and pleasure. She layed on her back, fighting the urge to cry out as a serious wave of something arched her back off the bed. Moaning softly, she lightly grabbed one breast, hoping to ease at least one aspect of this torture. Soon, she was rubbing both breasts, and the pulses of pain from her shoulder turned into pulses of liquid heat that seemed to drip over her skin. She let one hand trace down her stomach to her panties where she lightly teased herself through the fabric. The more she teased, the faster the waves of pleasure flowed over her shoulder and into her body. Finally not being able to tease much longer, she slipped her hand under the fabric and let a single finger slip inside her folds. Moaning loudly, she worked her finger around her clit for what seemed like forever. Finally she settled on strumming her clit as she felt the pressure begin to build slowly. The pressure built faster with each strum of her fingers and each pulse from her shoulder. As she got close to reaching the edge, her back arched off the bed, moans falling freely from her lips, a face swam into view. As soon as it was in focus, Karen came, screaming out the name of it's owner: Theo.

She lay in shock, as her shoulder sent little after shocks of pleasure through her whole body. How could she have done that? She hated Theo, and yet she was certain that if she hadn't thought of him, she would have never been able to finish the sweetest torture she'd ever endured.

A few minutes later, a knock on the front door jerked her out of her daze. Karen got up, not even realizing that her shirt was hanging off one shoulder, or that her hair was loose from thrashing about, and unsteadily went to open the door.

"I heard my name, I thought you might be in trouble," said the sinfully delicious man on her doorstep when the door opened. He dressed only in sleep pants and Karen got a good hard look at the perfectly chiseled body that went with the face that would now haunt her dreams.

"What do you mean you heard your name?" Karen asked shakily, her knees still having trouble supporting her.

"I live next door, and I heard you scream. I was asleep, so I had to get dressed which is why it took me a minute to come over and check. Is everything okay?" He asked, his eyes streaked with gold and filled with heat, letting her know that he'd heard more than just his name. The massive bulge in his pants was also a dead give away, but she refused to acknowledge it.

She swallowed "I'm fine, thank you for checking on me. I didn't mean to startle you. Have a good night." she said as she started to close the door.

Theo stopped the door, and pushed it open, stepping up close to his woman. "I can help you Karen. That won't be the last, nor the worst episode you have. I can help, you just need to let me." He said it softly, though the tone was anything but soft. He reached a hand to brush some hair out of her face, as his fingers touched her skin she moaned and had to grab the door for support.

Karen could hardly breath as Theo stood so close to her. Heat radiating off of him in waves along with promises of more sweet torture. She closed her eyes and took a deep, shuddering breath. Before she got a chance to respond, he kissed her. It wasn't long, nor was it hard or demanding. It was simply a kiss, and it was anything but simple. Her knees gave out at the same time she lost consciousness.

Theo caught her, his breathing as ragged as her's. He had never felt anything like that kiss before in his life. As he walked her up to her room, he wondered how hard this was going to come back to bite him in the ass. It wasn't until he had laid her down on her bed that he noticed that the little mark under her ear now covered her entire shoulder. With every pulse of her heart, the mark swirled and glowed slightly. Yep, this was definitely going to come back and bite him. He stood over her for a few more seconds before wrenching himself away. As badly as he wanted her, he was going to wait until she came to him. As he was going back downstairs, Becca came through the door.

Startled, she sputtered "Theo?! What are you doing here?!" she took in his disheveled appearance and the single piece of clothing he was wearing and her eyes narrowed "What are you doing here?" she asked again with some steel in her voice.

Theo groaned, and ran a hand through his short hair. "Relax Bec. I didn't do anything, well, I didn't do anything horrible." he said with a sheepish grin and she glared at him, tapping her foot.

He chuckled softly "Seriously Bec, I didn't do anything. She had her first episode and I came over to make sure she was alright. The only thing I did was kiss her. She blacked out, probably from exertion, from what I heard it was pretty," he blushed slightly, which made Becca's eyebrows disappear into her hairline "strenuous." he finished with a nervous laugh. " I put her back in her bed. She'll probably sleep a while. Also, her mark grew, which is what set off the episode, though I don't know what happened to make her mark grow. I just thought I'd warn you, because I have a feeling she might have a strong reaction to it."

Becca just smiled and nodded at him. "I'm glad she's okay. I'll let you know if anything happens tomorrow."

"Yeah," Theo said nodding "I'm gonna stay home so I'm close if she does need me tomorrow but right now I'm gonna go for a run."

Becca just nodded and wished him a good night as he stepped onto their shared porch.

Groaning at the thought of her silky lips on his, he quickly stripped and shifted, leaving his pants on his doormat. Then soundlessly, he took off into the night towards the woods. It was going to be a tough road to get his mate to accept him, but they would get there eventually. After about 5 minutes of running, a rabbit darted from the bushes and Theo gave chase, all human thought ceasing as the wolf hunted, giving him the reprieved he needed.

***

Karen woke the next morning with a pounding headache and a throbbing shoulder. She groggily made her way to the bathroom. After a warm shower, she dried her hair and finally looked into the mirror. She started, blinking a few times, trying to register what she was seeing. The mark that was originally just a small spot behind her ear had grown to cover half of her neck and the top of her shoulder. She blinked a few more times before screaming, rushing back from the sink. Her knees hit the edge of the tub and sent her tumbling into it. While she scrambled to get out of the tub, Becka ran in.

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" Karen said hastily still trying to get up, her towel making it hard to move.

Beck tried to stifle her giggles and went to help, but they came out full force when not three seconds later, Theo rushed in, his face full of concern. Karen groaned and went limp in the tub. This was the LAST thing she needed right now.

" Are you okay?" Theo asked nervously, his pulse racing from the sound of her scream.

"I"m gonna go finish the coffee." Becca snickered and quickly left the awkward couple on their own.

I'd say that was a pretty strong reaction, Becca sent the thought to Theo who growled softly at her as she quickly retreated downstairs while Karen glared daggers at her friend's back.

She sighed heavily and attempted to get up again without ending up completely indecent. " I'm fine, I was just startled. That's all."

"Let me help." Theo said as he quickly moved in and scooped her out of the tub with ease.

At his touch, her now much larger mark began a throbbing that went straight to her core. She tried her hardest, but a low moan escaped her and she unconsciously pressed herself closer to him. Theo went stone stiff, his heart racing for a completely different reason now.

"Karen," he said gruffly as she rubbed against him much like a cat. His mind was racing in time with his heart. This was not the reaction he expected to get from her, especially after last night.

"Karen," He tried again as he gently set her on her feet. He left his hands on her bare shoulders absently running this thumbs against her smooth skin. He let her move closer, his breath catching in his throat as she tilted her face up, her lips begging for a kiss. He groaned and leaned his forehead against hers. "Do you really want this Sweets?" He asked softly, staring into her eyes as she finally opened them. The dreamy expression on her face lasted for less than a second before realization dawned in her eyes.

"OH MY GOD!" She exclaimed loudly before spinning around clutching her towel to her, her embarrassment causing her whole upper body to turn an adorable shade of pink. Theo chuckled softly, this was more like the reaction he was prepared for.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" Karen chanted, then she stood stiff as a board and twirled to look at him. Shock registered in her eyes and embarrassment caused the blush of pink to turn red

"Last night..." she whispered before yelling again" OH MY GOD! YOU KISSED ME!" she jabbed her finger in his direction fury burning in her eyes.

Theo just stood there and chuckled, crossing his large arms across his chest "Aye, I did." he paused with a twinkle in his eye "But that's nothing compared to what you did." his voice turned deep and quiet, with a slight touch of an Irish accent. He approached her, getting within inches before leaning down and whispering in her ear "I heard everything lass, and it was magnificent."

Karen sighed softly, leaning into the wall of pure man that was before her, his breath on her ear making goose flesh break out across her skin. He chuckled again, breaking her spell.

"Goddamnit!" she cried as she hurried back a few steps away. She quickly glanced down at the small towel that was all the stood between her and indecency and grasped at it even more "Get out!"

Again, all Theo could do was chuckle. "Of course," he said as he sauntered out of the bathroom "but you won't get rid of me that easily." he finished quietly.

Karen slammed the door behind him and locked it. She then turned back to the mirror, looking more at her now much more noticeable tattoo. The events of the night before came rushing back to her in High Definition. The incredible painfully pleasurable torture, the embarrassment of having Theo at her door, the incredible kiss that stole her very consciousness. She groaned and leaned against the sink. She quickly finished drying off and skittered to her room to grab some clothes.

As she came down the steps smelling the dark aroma of coffee, her spirits lifted, only to come crashing back down and she realized Theo was sitting in her kitchen.

"You have got to be kidding me!" she said under her breath, "Didn't I tell you to get out?" she asked a little louder.

Theo turned and slowly looked her up and down with a burning gaze. He gave her a crooked smile, "Didn't I tell you you wouldn't be getting rid of me that easy?"

Karen rolled her eyes and turned to Becca, "I can't do this Bec. Let me go back to the shop, working with the glass will help me deal with this..." she paused and sneered at Theo "Neanderthal."

Becca quickly looked between the two of them "Uhm," she stuttered, "I... I think you'd have to ask Brett. He wouldn't want you to go alone and I have a really long shift coming up."

"Don't worry, " Theo said lightly, even as his pulse ratcheted up a notch, turning a cool gaze to Karen, "I'll take her."

Karen choked as she took a swig of coffee. "WHAT?!?!" she sputtered "NO. Absolutely not!" she finished slamming the coffee cup on the counter.

"Suite yourself, Kitten," Theo shrugged "But I've already talked to Brett, the only way you'd be allowed to leave the compound is with a bodyguard, and well... I AM the head of pack security," he said smugly taking a sip of coffee "Which means I choose your bodyguard, and I choose myself."

Karen stared at him in shock "Are you fucking kidding me?!? You son of a bitch!" she shouted.

Theo just shrugged again. "You have a choice Kitten, either go with me, or don't go at all. It's simple."

Karen stared at him for what seemed like hours, finally she blew out a breath, " Fine," she bit out "Lets go." She then spun on her heel and marched out of the house.

Theo let out a breath and let his shoulders slumped, looking at Becca with defeat in his eyes. "Why her?" he asked desperately. "Why couldn't I have found a nice wolf who follows orders and understands pack behavior. I don't want some half human thing," he finished quietly. Becca gave him a glare " she's not just some 'half human thing' Theo. Your wolf chose her for a reason." She sighed and patted his arm, her tone gentling "I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually."

Theo shook his head and got up numbly. These mood swings were killer, when she was with him he was happy and excited and battled her wit for wit, but once she was gone he reverted back to being miserable about the fate that life had dealt him. Maybe if he spent enough time with her his wolf would realize his mistake and change his mind. Unbeknownst to him, the wolf was thinking the exact same thing about his human half.

a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers