Changed Ch. 07

Story Info
Josh!?
4.3k words
4.71
15.4k
28

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers

That night, Theo lay in bed listening to Karen please herself yet again. She was so into it, he couldn't help but wrap his hand around his throbbing member and start stroking himself in time with her moans. His orgasm built quickly and he came with a grunt and a curse, when he heard her cum with his name on her lips.

Karen smiled a satisfied smile to herself, he wasn't the only one who could hear through the walls. She stretched and then got up to lay her clothes out for the day. As she rummaged through her panty drawer, an idea popped into her head. As she pulled out a purple satin bra and boy short set, a plan formed.

Running down to Becca's room, she burst in, only to find a tawny colored wolf laying on the bed with a ratty, stuffed animal that squeaked, in its mouth. Karen stared in shock for a second before bursting out into laughter

"Oh my god!" she cackled and the wolf shifted into Becca. Karen bent over and grabbed her sides and she continued to laugh. "Oh God. Becca!"

"I'm going to kill you!" Becca cried as she threw the stuffed animal at her doubled over friend.It squeaked on impact which made Karen laugh harder "Get out!"

Karen tried to calm her laughter, "I'm sorry," she snickered "I should have knocked."

Becca huffed and wrapped herself in a bathrobe "What do you want?" she asked sullenly.

Karen finally was able to calm her laughter "Seriously, I'm sorry Bec. I won't tell anyone. I promise. I was just excited because I have an idea for payback on Theo for his shit at the gym today."

Becca glared at her, but her curiosity was too great and she smiled. "Okay, what's the plan?"

Karen whispered it in her ear and they both giggled like school children.

The next day, a gently knock on his front door woke Theo up from a deep sleep. Groaning he got out of bed and made his way downstairs. Halfway down, he saw a small piece of paper slip under his door.

"What the...?" he said quietly as he descended the rest of the stairs. He stooped down and snatched up the small piece of paper. On one side, in delicate a hand, was two words:

Purple, Satin.

"Purple?" he whispered to himself as he looked at the door. He yanked it open, but no one was there. He looked around and spotted a figure walking towards the main hall. He'd recognize that walk anywhere. Immediately, his mind went to it's daily question of what type of lingerie she was wearing. The answer hit him like a ton of bricks as he looked down at the piece of paper again.

"Oh my god." he groaned as he stared at the neat script, his body jerking to life. She was wearing purple satin lingerie today. That knowledge kept him preoccupied all day, through his shower, breakfast, and various meetings, all he could think about was her delectable body clad in purple satin.

Finally, he decided to go to the gym to try and work out his pent up frustration. Once at the gym he threw himself into a demanding routine. He barely noticed when a short, slender, theta cleared his throat to get his attention. Theo stopped, and turned towards the man who looked a little sick.

"Are you okay?" Theo asked, his protective nature flaring to life.

"Sir," the theta said "I was directed to give this to you. I was heavily warned not to look at it, so I didn't." He swallowed. "I know that the rules are to open any suspicious mail before giving it to one of the pack leaders, but I was threaten life and limb. Please don't be mad." he held out his shaking hand that held a small, white envelope.

"You are not in trouble." Theo said calmly taking the envelope and placing a hand on the theta's shoulder "Can you tell me who threatened you?"

The theta nodded before answering "The human female. I have no doubt that she could cause great harm. Everyone knows that she is on par with Beta Becca."

Theo growled softly, making the theta before him quiver and bare his neck. Shaking his head Theo gently squeezed the man's shoulder "Do not fret. It is her that I am mad at. Not you. Be at peace. Thank you for bringing this to me."

The theta nodded and rushed off leaving Theo seething. He knew that she didn't know pack law or behavior, but to threaten a poor theta, it was unacceptable. He glared at the envelope. Hesitantly he opened it and pulled out a single small piece of paper. On it was a picture of Karen, striking a seductive pose in her purple, satin lingerie. Theo felt like he had been kicked in the gut, his member immediately going rock hard. He gently tucked the picture away and stalked out of the gym.

I'm going to kill her. He growled to himself, both he and his wolf torn between anger and lust. No. I'm going to teach her a lesson. His wolf sent him steamy images of what those lessons could be Yep. I'm going to teach her a lesson, and then I'm going to fuck her brains out, then I might kill her. His wolf chuffed in agreement.

Karen walked the woods wondering if he had gotten her picture yet. She felt kind of bad after telling the young man that she'd chop off his arm and make him eat it if he looked. He looked so scared. Couldn't he tell she was joking? Lost in thought, she didn't notice someone creeping up behind her. Theo used all of his training to track and stalk her silently. He got closer and closer until he was finally able to lean down and whisper in her ear as she walked.

"You're in trouble, Missy."

Without a second thought, Karen stepped back into the person behind her, bringing her head back making contact. Spinning around, she grabbed an arm, using her momentum to bring the attacker up and over, slamming them into the ground. She followed him down, a knee on his throat and a knife at his armpit.

Theo was in shock. No one had taken him down like that in a very, very long time. He looked up at the beautiful, wild woman on top of him.

"Karen." He said softly, realizing that her eyes were a shade darker than normal and void of all life. This was not the same Karen he had come to know these past few weeks. Instead this was a deadly warrior, trained to protect herself at all costs. She didn't seem to register the name and dug deeper into his neck with her knee

"What do you want?" she growled, not noticing who it was under her knee from the dapple shadows on the ground.

Theo grunted softly and did something he never thought he would do to a female, much less a small, human one. Slowly, he raised his chin and turned his head, baring his neck in submission.

"Sweetness..." he croaked under the pressure of her knee.

Karen blinked a few times, and his face finally registered in her head, as it caught the light.

"Oh my god!" she cried as she flung herself off of him, the knife disappearing back where it came from. She quickly scuttled backwards until she hit a tree, and she scrambled to her feet.

Theo sighed, rubbing his neck while he propped himself up with his other hand. He chuckled quietly and he looked at the now terrified woman plastered against a tree.

"Mental note," he said roughly "Don't sneak up on Karen."

"I'm sorry!" she blurted skirting around the tree slightly "I'm so, so sorry!"

Theo moved to get up, and go comfort her, but in a flash she took off down the path at a surprising speed.

Groaning, Theo let himself fall back to the ground.

"Well," he said to no one in particular "that was interesting."

His wolf chuffed back, just as stunned as he was. Then he wagged his tail and spread out his front feet in a playful manner, sending a steamy image of Theo and Karen sparring naked. The man groaned and laughed "Yeah, it would have been hot if she didn't have a knife at my heart."

The wolf gave him the equivalent of a shrug and smiled lopsidedly, his tongue hanging out, reminding him that they loved danger and a challenge. The simply groaned again and shook his head as he got up.

Taking his time he made his way back to the duplex. He quietly crept across the porch and entered his side. He didn't want her to know that he was home and right next to her. Once inside he made his way to his bedroom to wait and see if she would leave again.

Karen ran all the way back to the house, only stopping when the door was shut behind her. Gasping in great gulping breaths she slid down against the door to the floor. She could have killed him. The thought shook her to her core.

At least your training is still up to par a small voice in the back of her mind said.

Karen let out a deep sigh. That was a really true point, she hadn't been training on her defensive skills, only her sparring with Becca. It was nice to know that all of those many years of training were still imbedded in her, but still...

After a few minutes sitting on the floor, she got up and made herself a cup of tea. God what she wouldn't give to talk to Josh, tentatively, she called out with her mind.

Josh? She thought, I could really use you right now

A warmth slowly spread throughout her body.

"Hey there sugar cube." drawled a familiar voice.

Looking up, Karen let out a small cry of joy and flung herself at her best friend. He hugged her tight, and she could feel all the little pieces of her broken life start to mend.

"I've missed you so much!" she sobbed, the tears flowing uncontrollably

"I've missed you to Karebear." he responded in a shaky voice.

They simply held each other for a while, reaffirming their bond. Finally Josh gently untangled himself from her and stepped away.

"We have a lot of talking to do." he said simply.

Karen chuckled and nodded leading him to the sofa in the living room. They sat down and Karen snuggled into him.

"First," he started with a touch of amusement in his voice "I see your tattoo has grown."

Karen mocked him silently before slapping his chest. "Yeah, way to warn me about how AWFUL it is when it grows. Jesus."

Josh simply laughed and shook his head. "I didn't have the time to warn you in detail. I'm sorry. How have you been getting by?"

Karen blushed a deep red and her eyes darted to the wall that was shared with Theo's side.

"The werewolf huh?" Josh said thoughtfully. "I approve."

Karen giggled a little and shook her head "You approve?" she asked "The last time you saw him you were screaming at him!"

"Yes." Josh said "I've been watching from Elsond. He has a good heart, and cares about you." He wiggled his eyebrows at her, "Plus, he has a mighty fine ass, but don't tell John."

Karen laughed out loud, and the winked at him "You should see the rest of him."

The both giggled and Karen sighed a happy sigh. "I've needed this." she said.

"Yeah," he nodded "But I do have some important things to talk to you about."

"Like what?"

"When I was young, my mother and your mother were very close friends. When she met your dad and convinced him to mate with her, she asked my mother to have me be your guardian. My mother was part of a council that has long been disbanded, but because you were going to be the last of your kind, you were to be protected so she agreed and I was bonded to you. That's how I always knew you were in trouble." He chuckled softly at some of the memories.

Karen joined him " That makes sense. You were always there. Like that time in the pond, or when I was rock climbing? That also explains how you knew Theo was in my shop."

Josh nodded "Yep."

"Why did my race basically go extinct though?"

"Many races prized the spyrim due to the fact that any male child born would be a full blooded version of the father, while any female born would be full spyrim. Unfortunately, the creatures that would want that are horrid, evil creatures. Some spyrim died in childbirth with the full blooded child being too large to carry to term. Many others killed the mother when the child was born, thought the child also soon perished because there is a special bond between mother and babe and without the mother, there is no babe. The remainder were killed for refusing to mate, or refusing to force other people to mate with those creatures."

"So they died for nothing?" Karen whispered bitterly

"Yes..." he paused "However, there was one way to break the cycle. Mating with a human always produced different results that what was normal. If a creature who couldn't have children mated with a human, often times, any child born would be half. Now this normally resulted in the death of the babe because some creatures just can't handle being half of something. Your mom gave it a shot. She had been captured by vampires, but in a stroke of luck, she was able to escape. She ran to the first house that had a light on. It was your dads. She begged him for sanctuary, which, being the good man he was, he gave." Josh gently started to stroke her hair.

"Eventually she explained everything to him and asked him to help her with breaking the cycle. He agreed, and you were convinced. What he didn't know was how badly hurt your mother was at the hands of the vampires. She knew that giving birth to you would likely kill her, but she did it anyways. Through willpower alone, she stayed alive, barely, until you were one and the crucial bond was severed. She passed the morning of your birthday. Which is also the day I showed up to take guardianship of you. Me and my mother moved in next door and thus began our friendship." he smiled down at her.

They sat in silence for a while, Karen simply letting it all sink in.

"You told me some of this at the hospital."

"Yup! I sure did." he nodded " What I didn't tell you was why the night fairies attacked." He sighed.

"I should have never called you to come out. That was my fight and for that I'm sorry."

Karen shook her head no. "I will always come to help you!" she said vehemently.

Josh just smiled down at her "I know. Anyways, the night fairies had been trailing me for years, somehow, the same vamps that had captured your mother found out about you. They were trying to get to you so that they could try again, even if you are just half. I went to your pa's grave, hoping to get them out in the open where I could take them on. I was expecting two. They always travel in pairs, but never more than two. I wasn't expecting four of them. They got the upper hand and I had no choice to call for you. I couldn't let you suffer through what you would conceive as my death. I'm so sorry for putting you in danger chickadee."

Karen looked up at him, hearing the waiver in his voice "Hey now..." she said softly as she wiped the single tear from his cheek "I kicked ass didn't I?"

Josh chuckled and hugged her close "Your daddy would have be so proud of you!"

Karen smiled and snuggled back into him "I know."

They sat in silence a little more before Josh sighed heavily. "I do have some more news for you."

"What?" she asked warily

"First, I am no longer your guardian. That role has been passed on."

"Who?" she exclaimed.

Josh simply stared at her, trying to suppress a grin.

"Are you serious?!" she shrieked and he smiled "No! Not uh! I refuse." she shook her head vehemently and crossing her arms over her chest

Josh simply chuckled and continued on. "The next is that your tattoo is a huge weakness, you'll have to train to overcome it, but I don't know how it cripples you, so you'll have to figure it out."

Karen blushed but nodded. She knew how it crippled her, she would have to talk to Becca to figure something out.

"Lastly, and the one bit of good news I have, your mother wrote a journal explaining everything, and also tells you about her life. She was the keeper of knowledge for the Spyrim race. Her journal and several other books should still be there. I have the coordinates to give you. I suggest you and your new guardian leave immediately."

Karen scoffed. "I can go on my own." Before grumbling to herself something about 'stupid guardian.'

She got up and grabbed a pen and paper handing them to him to write them down. Looking at the numbers on the paper, she scowled. "Where is this?" she asked.

"Theo will know." Josh said in a lightly teasing voice and she rolled her eyes.

"You know what they say karebear, if you roll your eyes too much, they're gonna get stuck like that."

Karen shrugged with a smile, then sighed, "I do have one questions for you."

"Shoot,"

"Will my emotions even out again? One minute I'm happy, the next I'm pissed, then the next minute after that I'm a panting, wanton whore," She ended bitterly.

"Soon," he said with a small smile. "Once the mark has fully grown, your trials will be over, and everything should even back out. Plus, you're not a whore. My word, your daddy would be madder than a mule chewin' bumblebees,"

Karen laughed and again snuggled back into him, his words making her feel all better. "When do you have to go?"

"Soon." he said stroking her hair "I've already used too much of your energy, the trial you will face for this use of power will be really hard. I'm sorry."

Karen shrugged, "This was worth it."

They sat like that for a more minutes, until josh finally got up. He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "If you need me I will always be here."

Karen simply nodded, not trusting herself to speak, and just like that, he was gone.

*****

Theo sat on the other side of the wall, staring at it, trying to bore a hole in it to see who Karen was talking to. All he heard was muffled voices, and he knew one of them was male. What he didn't know was how he got into the apartment. Growling softly, he got up and went to the door to go see what was going on when he heard the shower turn on. Sighing, he knew that Karen wouldn't be able to hear the door in the shower and settled back down to wait.

Moments later, he heard a low wail, followed by his name. He froze, he couldn't tell if he was hearing things or not over the sound of the shower so he ran upstairs to where his apartment encroached slightly into theirs. This time, he clearly heard his name as Karen screamed again.

He jumped down the stairs and tore out of his apartment and raced into hers.

"Karen?!" he cried, his fear evident

"Theo!" she cried from the bathroom "Please!"

Her voice was frantic, but there was an underlying need that stirred him. "Oh god." He whispered as he took the stairs three at a time. He busted into the bathroom and both his feet and his heart stopped cold. There she was, leaning against the wall of the shower, water cascading down her naked body and her fingers worked furiously at her clit. As he watched the tattoo moved down from her breast to her hips and started down her leg.

"Oh shit." he muttered, just loud enough for her to hear.

Her eyes snapped open and he was pierced by her glowing blue gaze.

"Please..." She begged "Nothing is helping," She threw her head back and moaned loudly as she came on her fingers. She looked back at him "Please!" She begged "I need you!"

Theo swallowed the lump in his throat. "Karen," he said stepping forward "I can't stop. Not this time. Not after the past few days. I can't..." he groaned as she came again "I can't be gentle. This is how your first time should be."

"Please Theo!" she begged "Cumming isn't helping, I need more, I need you. I don't care if it's not gentle..." her voice broke into a sob and a moan as she came yet again, her body continually shaking. Theo moved to stand in the shower, fully clothed, inches away from his woman. Trying to search her face for an answer.

"Please Theo." she begged again, grabbing his soaked shirt and pulling him too her moaning as his body touched hers "I need you. Theo."

He growled, his eyes flashing gold "Say that again sweetest."

Karen moaned loudly, pressing herself against the wall of man in front of her "Theo," She gazed at his glowing golden eyes "I need you."

His control snapped and he growled, easily scooping her up and taking her to her bedroom.

"I can't be gentle." he growled as he flung her onto the mattress.

a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers
12