Changed Ch. 08

Story Info
Karen becomes whole again.
6.4k words
4.7
16.9k
26

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers

Theo groaned softly, climbing out through the layers of sleep with each gentle thrust from the tiny woman sitting astride him. Blearily, he opened his eyes, and watched as Karen gently rode him, her head thrown back, eyes closed in pleasure. Gently, he ran a hand up her thigh and grasped her waist, following her motions.

Slowly, she looked down at him, eyes burning bright blue again as the mark began to move down her hip.

"I'm sorry I woke you, but the pain came back, and you were already inside." she moaned softly "God, It feels so good like this. It's a completely new sensation." she moaned breathlessly as she ran a hand up her own chest to fondle one of her breasts.

Theo growled appreciately at the show he was being given. He'd never let a female on top before, always wanting to be in control, but seeing her blissful face changed his mind. He ran his other hand up her side to cup her other breast making her moan, and her pussy to flutter around him.

He groaned again, thrusting his hips up slightly.

"Oh yes!" she breathed as she slowly increased her pace.

Theo gripped her waist harder, and began to help her move. He lightly traced over the tattoo that had just made it under his fingertips. Slowly, almost gently, she shattered around him with a moan.

"God Karen," he groaned "this is so sexy."

Karen released the breast she was fondling and leaned forward, bracing both hands against his chest.

"Uh...UH... uh." she panted as she slowly rode him with the new angle. She looked down at him with pleading eyes. "More, please." she begged.

Theo gave her a lopsided grin before grabbing both hims in his hands and physically moving her up and down his shaft at a faster, harder tempo.

"Yes!" she cried with each thrust, throwing her head back.

Needing more traction, Theo sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed and Karen clung to him. Once his feet were on the floor, he grabbed her ass, squeezing the firm globes in his hands. Then with his better grip and position, he began to bounce her on his cock. Karen lost the ability to talk, moaning constantly as his member hit new places inside her. She leaned forward resting her head on his shoulder as he pounded into her.

"Oh Theo." she moaned in his ear as she began to kiss his neck "You make me feel so good."

Theo groaned and pounded into her faster, his cock twitching with each kiss on his neck.

soon she was moaning louder, her kisses growing frantic "I'm close." she breathed

"Yes!" he hissed. "Come for me sweets."

It only took a few more strokes before she shattered around him.

"Bite me." he said as he felt his balls tighten.

Without hesitating, Karen big down on the fleshy part of his shoulder.

"Oh fuck." he cursed as he immediately started to cum with her. Again the feeling was indescribable and he lost himself in the feeling of his cock pumping into her clamping walls. After what seemed like forever, they were spent yet again. Karen going limp on his lap. He chuckled softly, and laid her in bed. He then went downstairs to grab them both water. He had a feeling they were in for a long night.

While she slept, he also took out some of Becca's frozen meat and started to defrost it. As he was washing his hands, a soft voice floated down the stairs.

"Theo?" she called.

Immediately, Theo bounded up the stairs to her bedroom. He groaned and his cock hardened instantaneously. Karen was laying on the bed, one hand playing with her breast, the other working furiously at her clit. Theo approached slowly, devouring her with his eyes. He hooked his arms under her bent knees and drug her across the bed until her ass just barely hung off the side.

"Oh yes." she moaned "Fuck me."

Theo chuckled darkly, and he gave her a wolfish grin. "Soon." he said softly before capturing her mouth in a scorching kiss. Then he moved to her right side, trailing kisses down the swirling tattoo. Karen was lost in the sensation as his tongue traced the pattern down her shoulder, to her breasts, to her side, hip thigh, where it ended at her knew. She gazed at him through hooded eyes, as her finger still worked on her clit.

"What are you doing?" she asked, the first coherent thought she had when he got down on his knees in front of her.

Gently he took her hand and moved it away from herself. "I'm hungry." he growled before slowly licking her slit from bottom to top. Karen cried out at the new sensation. She had, of course, known that this was something that a lot of people did, but she had never even thought of what it might feel like. Instantly, her fingers threaded through his short, holding him close as he continued to lick her slit.

"That feels so good." she moaned, rolling her hips against his face as his tongue finally slipped through her folds. Theo almost didn't hear her, as he lapped up her juices. They were the sweetest nectar he had ever had and he couldn't get enough. He stuck his tongue as far as he could inside, allowing some of his wolf through to elongate and roughen his tongue slightly. He used his tongue in the same fashion as his member, thrusting it in and out in time with her moans and hip thrusts.

"Yes, Yes!" she cried, her hands tightening in his scalp and her back arching.

Theo withdrew his tongue, replacing it with two fingers. He grunted at the feel of her tight sheath as it gripped his fingers. Curling them upwards, he hit the special spot and Karen screamed. he could tell she was teetering on the edge of a massive orgasm, so he quickly turned his attention to her clit, lapping at it for all his worth. Karen arched completely off the bed, her mouth open in a silent scream. Then is seemed like time stood still, before she shattered into a million pieces against him. Theo groaned, and quickly drank up the rush of fluid that came from his woman. He kept her orgasm going for as long as possible with gentle thrusts of his fingers. Finally, as she flopped back down on the bed, he withdrew, licking her juices from his mouth and fingers.

Karen could only stare at him, dazed from the massive amounts of pleasure he had just given her. Her eyes drooped slightly, but quickly shot open, as he slowly entered her with his member.

"You aren't done yet are you?" he asked huskily and he slowly thrust into her, loving the way her hips automatically matched him thrust for thrust.

"No." she moaned as she met his hips with hers.

"Good" he growled, withdrawing from her and flipping her onto her stomach. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up until she was on all fours.

Naturally, she arched her back, presenting herself to him. "This is new." she panted as she looked over her shoulder.

"Mmmmm." Theo said as he caressed her upturned ass "This is my favorite."

"Why...Oooooh!" she said as he slid his massive cock back inside. He took it slow, knowing that he would be able to reach deepest in this position. As he entered, inch by inch, Karen's breath hitched.

"Fuck!" she groaned as he finally bottomed out, the tip of his cock pushing against her cervix. Her mouth hung open as she shuddered from the feeling.

"So full." She moaned, gently placing a hand on her abdomen. "Fuck I'm so full."

Theo just grunted in response, as her tight walls gently massaged him. "Are you ready for more?" he asked, his hands grasping her hips.

"Yes." she groaned, as she arched her back more for him

Theo slowly withdrew, loving the disappointed moan she let out. He set a slow steady pace, his tip brushing against the entrance to her womb with each thrust. Karen panted as each time she was filled to bursting and then left empty. Her hands fisted the sheets as she started to press back against him.

"More." she begged, flinging her head back.

Theo growled, deep in his chest as he fought his wolf. The wolf wanted to come out and claim their mate right then and now, but Theo knew that she would have no idea what was happening. It would be the quickest way to lose her. Consenting, the wolf huffed and let Theo start a punishing pace. Karen's moans were barely heard of the smacking of their bodies, but grew in pitch as she got closer to the edge.

Feeling her walls start to tighten on his cock, Theo slipped a hand around her waist and quickly began to strum her clit.

"Oh God!" she cried as she began to shudder "What are you doing to me?"

Theo grunted "I'm lovin you lass." he said quietly as he increased the tempo even more.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyes!" Karen screamed as her orgasm approached.

"That's it baby," he groaned, feeling his balls tighten "Fly for me."

Karen let out a shrill wail as her orgasm hit her, juices squirting out around the massive member buried inside of her.

"Fuck yes!" Theo moaned as his release followed hers and he pumped her full of cum. Each one of this thick, warm spurts caused it own mini orgasm, and soon they were building on top of one another. Karen's eyes rolled back in her head, positive that she was going to die from pleasure. She collapsed, her body continuing to spasm with mini orgasms and aftershocks. Theo braced himself on either side of her crumpled body, gasping for breath. A few moments later, he stood back up, his softening member sliding out of her with a rush of liquid from their combined pleasure. Gently, he reached down and scooped Karen up, moving her to the dry side of the bed to sleep. As he laid her down, he admired her beauty, his eyes following the flowing, swirling, now fully formed tattoo, that ran from her ear down to her toes. As he stared at her, he absently rubbed his chest, where a weird, heavy warmth had settled.

"You love her." a soft feminine voice said.

Theo sighed and smiled, turning towards the glowing apparition of Karen's spyrim half. "Yeah," he said quietly "I do."

"It is a good thing," she said "Deep down she loves you too, though it will take a while for her to see it. Luckily, I already see it and like your wolf, I have chosen you to be her bondmate. You have proven yourself worthy of her." she approached slowly, and wrapped her hand around his left wrist, smiling gently up at him.

"Brace yourself." she said right before he was hit with an incredible sensation of pleasure and pain. It shot straight to his core, turning it into molten need. His cock instantly sprang to life.

"Oh Fuck." He gritted through his teeth as he doubled over.

"This is just a small fraction of what she felt over her whole body. Now you see why she needed you so bad."

Theo was sure that he was going to break his teeth, he was clenching his jaw so bad. Finally, he could fight it no longer, and his hand wrapped around his throbbing cock. It only took a few strokes to bring him to a powerful orgasm that shot out like a bullet. Once his orgasm stopped, so did the painful pleasure and the spyrim let his wrist go. He looked down and saw a tattoo that matched Karens swirling around his wrist. There was a thin, blue line that traveled up his arm, and looked at the apparition with a questioning look.

"You have been marked as her bondmate. Your mark matches hers, though is much less elaborate. that line goes to a ring around your neck. You can see it now because I have chosen to let you see it. It will disappear once I leave. However, when you finally mate each other, it will become visible again. A word of warning however. Should she use her powers on you, you will be effected quickly and powerfully and that will also make your tattoo appear. Your tattoo will also be highly sensitive, just like hers, though unlike hers, yours will only be sensitive to her. She will also bear a new mark when you mate, the same ring around the neck and left wrist, but without the connecting line."

Theo nodded, feeling hopeful and happy that he had been chosen to be her mate.

"Rest now," the ghostly being said "She will need nourishment and care in the morning, for you have fully formed her tattoo, and it is time now that I go and meet her."

Theo nodded, his eyes already getting heavy, and climbed into bed with his woman, holding her tight.

Karen woke up to a pitch dark room. groaning, she rubbed her eyes and tried to understand why it was so dark. looking around, she finally spotted a light that seemed to approach her.

"Hello Karen," A familiar voice spoke to her out of the gloom. Karen squinted at the light, trying to force it into focus

"Hello." she said hesitantly, gasping when the light finally focused, and took the form of a beautiful woman, fully covered in glowing blue tattoos.

"I am your other half." the woman, who now looked just like her said "Your tattoo has finally finished forming, it is time to join both halves into a whole."

"Wait," Karen said "I don't understand." she shook her head "What do you mean other half?"

"When you were born," her ghost self said "I was sequestered away, deep in your mind. This was done as a way to protect you, and let you grown up "normal" in the society that you were raised. As you got older, I grew closer and closer to your consciousness. Once you're mark was initiated, I was free of my bonds. I chose to wait until your tattoo was fully formed to reveal myself."

"Why?" Karen asked

"Because, I knew that you had enough on your plate, dealing with the lost of your first guardian and the acquisition of a new one, who might I add, is absolutely divine looking." the figure let out a tinkling laugh "I didn't want to overwhelm you. I wanted us to meet when you had finished going through your trials."

"Oh," Karen said softly "So,' she paused "What happens when we join? Am I going to be different?"

Again the figure laughed "No, you will not be different, at least not in the way you're thinking. The only difference is that you will finally be whole again, I know that there have been times where you felt like there was something missing. That's because there was. I was missing. When we join, it will be like two people sharing the same mind. You will still be yourself, the same thought and feelings, I will not be present most of the time. However, when you are alone, or need advice, or help. You simply have to look inside of you and I will be there. There is much that you still don't know. While my knowledge is also limited, it will be enough to get you through any tough times until we can make it to the library."

The ghostly figure stood quietly as Karen absorbed what had been said. Many of the things were true, there were often times that she felt empty, or missing something.

"What happens if we don't bond?" She asked hesitantly.

"Then we will die." the figure said simply "If you can not learn to accept the spyrim part of you, it will wither and fade away into nothingness, and while you might still be physically alive, there will be not much left other than the basic functions to keep the body alive."

"Does it hurt? The joining?"

"No. There might be some discomfort, since there has been such a long time since we've been joined, but there should be no pain, and the completed feeling after it will make up for any discomfort."

Karen thought, and thought. While she was worried about sharing her head, she also knew that as the last being of this race she had to do whatever it took to keep it alive.

After what seemed like forever, she nodded. "Okay, so what do we do?"

The spyrim smiled a glowing smile and held out her hand "Simply take my hand. That is all you have to do."

Karen took a deep, steadying breath, and reached for the transparent hand. As soon as she made contact, pricks and needles shot up her arm, making her gasp. It was definitely uncomfortable, and she shut her eyes tight, biting her lip until it bleed and they spread out over her entire body. But even though her whole body felt like it had fallen asleep, a warm, soothing sensation soon followed the same path, flowing from her hand, up her arm, and throughout, chasing the needles away.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Karen looked to the spyrim to see a joyous look on her face. All at once, Karen felt like she was a mold, being filled with a warm, thick liquid. All of the small holes that had made her feel incomplete filled. Blinking back the tears in her eyes, she looked to see the spyrim slowly fading as she get filled up. IN the back of her mind, a door seemed to open, and there was the spyrim.

Karen let out a laugh of pure happiness. "Welcome home," she said to the spyrim who was now finally a part of her again.

*******

Karen slowly surfaced from a deep restful sleep. She sighed contentedly, snuggling into the warm body that held her close, feeling better than she had in a long time. That feeling quickly vanished when she realized that she had snuggled into a warm body. Instinctively, she knew who it was as his scent wrapped around her like a blanket. Her eyes shot open, and she sucked in a breath as a broad, well defined chest gazed back at her. Slowly, her eyes traveled up, to massive shoulders, a thick neck, strong chin, soft lips, a perfectly chiseled nose, up to warm, honey brown eyes that shone with intelligence and a bit of humor.

"Good morning," he rumbled, his deep, morning voice sending shivers down her spine.

She blushed a pretty pink, "Good morning," she replied hesitantly. As she sat up, she gathered the sheet around to cover herself up. In her haste to get out of bed, she didn't realized that by taking the sheet she would reveal the rest of the perfect male body before her.

"Oh god." she whispered as she looked back at Theo, her eyes locking onto his massive member, standing proudly in the morning light. Instantly, warmth flooded between her thighs and her legs quivered. She saw Theo take a deep breath, before groaning, his eyes darkening with desire. Realization that he could smell her desire made her blush a fierce red. With a few stammered words, she rushed to the bathroom. As she turned on the water, she finally allowed herself to remember what had happened last night. After Josh has left, she went to shower. Within minutes of his departure, as she was standing under the warm spray, the pleasure pain hit with a vengeance. She had desperately tried to alleviate it herself but nothing had helped. Instead, her self induced orgasms only made it worse. fearing her sanity, she called out for Theo, hoping beyond hope that he would be home. The relief she had felt when he came through the bathroom door was palatable.

As she replayed what happened after he grabbed her from the shower, her knees got weak. The warmth in her core flowing down her thighs, soothing any soreness she had.

"Oh god," she moaned, as her walls clenched around emptiness, begging to be filled. She wanted more, but that made her battle with herself.

"Yes!" one side screamed, including the new voice of her spyrim half "That cock, those hands. Oh god that tongue!"

"No!" the other side argued "He's a chauvinistic pig who is way too full of himself. Calling him in here would just inflate his massive head and make him even more of a pain to deal with!"

"Dog," the first side responded smugly "He prefers dog."

A knock on the door saved her from the arguing.

"Karen?"

She tried to stifle a moan as his voice slid over her skin like silk.

"Y-y-y-yes?" she stammered breathlessly.

"I was wondering if you needed any help," his giant form was a shadow against the shower curtain. "with the hard to reach places." his voice ened in a seductive growl that made her core quake.

As she peaked out from around the curtain, the sight of his beautiful, naked body, completely shut down the 'no' side. She smiled at him sheepishly, and scooted over, taking the curtain with her, allowing him room to climb in. He gave her a crooked grin and gracefully stepped under the warm spray. Karen turned so that her back was facing him, a red blush already creeping across her shoulders. Theo chuckled softly, stepped close to her and gently ran his fingers across her shoulder and down her arm.

a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers
12