Changed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aeris, her heart broken at the destruction going on in the world went to Aquan. Together they created the Spyrim. A creature that could control the emotions of other, that could breed with any other to help a population stay strong, that could help bring the world back in balance. Their creature was too late, however. The destruction and chaos caused by the war had alerted their mother. Omnia quickly intervened, taking a portion of every child's creatures, stripping away any powers and gifts. She called this new creature man and declared that he would take over the world. She then banned her children, removing their ability to create any more. However, before she left as well, she looked at the Spyrim. Impressed with this creature, she elevated them to a status even greater than man. The Spyrims were considered the peacekeepers of this world and they were to intervene any time one of the other creatures got out of hand. She also granted them the power to merge two already existing creatures to create a new one. This was the only way that new creatures could me made.

It was many centuries later that the creatures of this planet grew sentient and aware of each other. Many went into hiding to avoid man. Not because he was more powerful, but he outnumbered them all. Many creatures also rebelled against the Spyrim, and their special powers. Being the peacekeepers we are, we stepped back, only intervening when creatures were on the brink of extinction. This is our history from that point on.

The first Spyrim city was built in 4th winter since the leave of the gods. The city was used primarily as a center of knowledge for all to come and learn. It was built in a dense, tropical, jungle, far away from any human settlements. The ruler at the time was Mondefate, born of the first wave of the golden ones, leader of knowledge, keeper of...*

Theo's head dropped to his chest, jolting him back awake. He looked over at the warm weight on his shoulder. A soft smile touched his lips as he looked down into Karen's sleeping face. He didn't know when she had fallen asleep, but he looked down at the book in his hand. He had gotten half-way through. The first bit of history, explaining the creation of everything on earth was interesting, but it quickly faded away to who ruled when, and long lists of titles and boring politics that have long since been buried. He looked down at Karen again, a soft chuckle being ripped from him. She must have fallen asleep a while ago, judging by the large, wet spot at the corner of her mouth. He quickly slipped a napkin between the brittle pages and looked at the clock on the mantle about the dying fire.

4:36 am.

He groaned softly and ran a hand over his face and then through his hair.

"Hey," he said softly, gently moving a stray piece of hair behind her ear. She groaned softly, blearily blinking up at him.

"What time is is?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Late," he basically whispered, maneuvering her so that he could easily scoop her up in his arms. "Let's go to bed,"

She just grumbled softly and snuggled back into his chest, falling back asleep instantly. He quickly took them upstairs, gently depositing the little female in his giant bed. He smiled at how tiny she was in it, absently rubbing his chest. He still wasn't used to the warmth that settled over his heart when he looked at her. He quickly took care of his business getting ready for bed. He let out a soft chuckle when he came back and she was already buried underneath the blanket, holding onto one of his pillows. He carefully climbed into bed, breathing deeply letting her sweet scent wash over him. He let out a contented sigh, his chest acting up again as she immediately cuddled into his chest as soon as he laid down. He kissed the top of her head, wrapping his arms around her and falling asleep within seconds.

****

Karen woke the next day feeling better rested that she had in weeks, she could already feel herself returning to normal, her emotions back in check, minus the one weird warm spot right over her chest. Even the blackness of what had happened seemed to be diminishing as the forest turned into just a memory. She snuggled into the warmth against her, smiling at the fact that she wasn't even surprised that she was in his bed. She chuckled softly, her heart light as he let out a deep rumble and quickly wrapped an arm around her, pulling her tightly to him.

"Good morning," She said softly.

He grunted at her, opening one eye to peer down at her "Morning," he said roughly, his voice sending a shiver down her spine. He closed his eye and she chuckled again, sliding a leg in between his. He groaned softly, rolling onto his back pulling her with so she ended up halfway on top of him. He let his hand run gently up and down her sides as he luxuriated in her being near him. He let out a harsh hiss as he felt her delicate lips brush gently against his chest.

"Yer gonna kill me, Lass," he rumbled deeply, dragging her on top of him. The both groaned softly as their bodies made contact.

"Do you always sleep naked?" she asked as she looked up at him. He simply rumbled back at her, his brain still foggy with sleep. She smiled at him with hooded eyes, causing him to groan again. Her lips began their tantalizing dance across his chest again.

"Karen," He said gruffly, his breath catching as her kisses began to move down his stomach. He didn't want her to feel like she owed him or push her too far. He knew she was still dealing with the trauma dealt by the troll.

"Hmm?" she asked, letting out a throaty laugh as his cock jerked against her, lightly tapping her neck, before continuing her tortuous descent. Theo simply growled, sliding his hand into her hair. "Wait," he said with a harsh breath "You don't have to do anything. I know that you might still have... " he hesitated, unsure of how to go on.

"It's okay, " she said softly, her smile fading a tad. "What happened with the troll was bad, really bad, but, I'm choosing to not let it control me, I'm choosing to put it behind me. We've learned from it. Now we know that my mark is a huge weakness. The only concern I have about it now is working on turning it into less of a weakness. Now, hush and let me have my fun,"

His breath hissed out explosively as she gently kissed the head of his large member. Spurred on by his reactions, she slowly engulfed his head in her mouth, letting her tongue swirl around it. She let out a soft moan as the hand in her hair pushed her mouth lower on his shaft. She let him dictate the pace, moaning softly as he moved her mouth for her.

"Oh, fuck baby," he groaned, the feel of her delicate mouth was driving him insane.

Karen simply moaned louder, his strokes deepening until he was bottoming out with each one. Soon, his breathing was growing harsh, and she began to swallow around the massive member.

"Karen," he grunted in warning as he felt his balls tighten. She pushed herself all the way down, her nose buried against his abdomen. She worked her throat around him as he swelled. With a shout, his thick spurts were shooting down her throat. She pulled back, catching the last few pumps on her tongue, savoring his tangy, salty taste.

"Best alarm clock ever," he said roughly, his breathing slowly returning to normal as he dragged her back up his body to kiss her.

Karen simply giggled as she wiggled out of his arms, a new found energy demanding that she move. "I'm glad you think so," she said as she walked out of the bedroom.

"Second door on the left," Theo called when he realized she was probably going to the bathroom. He heard her muffled thanks and waited to hear the shower turn on. A couple minutes had gone by when her head peeked back into the doorway.

"So," she drawled out, a light pink blush staining her cheeks "Most people have a shower, not a computer," She had entered a bathroom that was bigger than her old bedroom and was awestruck. Taking up a whole wall was a massive shower covered in stones with huge glass doors. There was also a mini swimming pool on the other wall, complete with hundreds of jets. She wanted to test it out but figured a shower would be quicker until she realized there were no knobs, just a small black screen off to the side. There was no way she was going to mess with it on her own so she went back to get him.

He chuckled and got out of bed, his eyes glued to her silk covered ass as they made their way back to the bathroom.

"It's easy once you know how to work it," he said as he went over to the control panel on the wall tapping buttons to start the giant shower.

Karen just stared as water started to flow from all directions inside the large stone covered alcove.

"There's water coming out of the walls," she said her eyes wide as she turned back to Theo.

He just gave her a smug smile before pulling her to him and claiming her mouth with his. She immediately melted against him, returning his kiss with fervor. Before she knew it, he had stripped her bare and was slowly walking her towards the large glass door. She broke the kiss and entered into the warm spray of water.

"I'm assuming you want to help me?" she asked seductively as she ran her hands through her, now wet, hair.

Theo just growled softly, stalking towards her, hints of gold flashing through his eyes. Karen let out a small squeak as she was quickly grabbed again, and let out another giggle.

"I'll assume that's a yes," she sighed out as his lips trailed along her neck to her shoulder. She stiffened, a bolt of fear coursing through her as he moved to her left side.

"Karen?" he whispered quietly, immediately freezing where he was.

"It's okay," she breathed out, her voice just a little shaky, "Make me forget what it did, replace those memories with new ones, better ones," she ended firmly.

Theo didn't hesitate, he wanted to help her in any way, and if that's what she wanted, then that's what she'd get. She moaned loudly and her knees quaked as his tongue snaked out and traced her mark. She let out another soft moan as her back connected with one of the walls, warm water shooting out against her spine. Theo growled softly again, her little noises driving him insane, as he continued to lick her mark down her shoulder to her full, perky breast.

"Oh Theo, " she moaned, threading her fingers through his short hair, her head falling back against the wall as he began to lick and tease her nipple. He moved between both nipples with his mouth while using his hand to tweak the nipple that was was bare. He stayed there for what seemed like an eternity, leaving Karen in a haze, her juices freely running. She let out a startled, breathy moan as he quickly dropped to his knees, hooking one of her legs over his shoulder and spreading her open. Without a second thought, he licked her from bottom to top. Karen let out a shrill scream, and she shattered around his tongue as he thrust it into her depths.

He continued to lick her in long, languorous strokes, loving the way she quivered above him.

"Please," she moaned as her hips jerked against him. "I need more."

He growled softly, his tongue moving to lash against her clit furiously. She came again in seconds, crying out his name as her fingers dug into his scalp. He stood up, still holding onto the leg that was hooked over his shoulder. He lifted her up, his other arm encircling her waist while her back was still pressed against the wall.

"As you wish," he ground out before sheathing himself in one thrust. They both groaned as their bodies connected. Quickly he captured her lips in a searing kiss as he began to slowly stroke himself in and out of her tight wetness. Karen clung to him as he stole her breath, each stroke slowly erasing the black spot in her mind and pushing her higher.

"Theo" she pleaded, her breath coming in short pants.

He made a subtle shift in her position his allowing him to reach even deeper than before.

"God," he groaned as he gazed at the woman who was wrapped around him. Her lust filled gaze tugged on his control. He wanted to take his time, enjoy exploring her body, but he could feel her need radiating.

"Let me feel your need," he said, as he picked up the pace a notch.

Karen moaned and smiled, her eyes flashing blue as her tattoo lit up.

"You sure?" she asked in a sultry voice, the Spyrim side riding right under the surface.

"Yes," he hissed, suddenly wanting nothing more than to feel what she was feeling.

He cried out as her hand met his chest, her power flowing through him, blindsiding him with her need. His cock swelled and lengthened, his body suddenly shifting to its hybrid form as his wolf rose to meet the needs of his mate. Theo growled deep in his chest, as his control snapped. He started a punishing pace, both of their cries echoing around the large bathroom. Yet through the haze of pleasure, Karen couldn't help but notice the blue lines that appeared through his fur. Gently, she traced one of the blue lines with her fingertips, wondering at how soft his fur was, even when wet. Theo groaned and stopped, holding himself buried deep within his woman. She let out a breathy laugh and retraced the same line, as he shuttered, his eyes squeezed shut.

"Is it sensitive, Love?" she asked coyly.

He growled at her, his lips barring his elongated teeth before resuming his punishing pace. She moaned wantonly as she was pounded into the wall. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Oh, yes, Baby" she moaned softly into his ear as he surged within her and her nipples grazed against his hairy chest. She cried out, shattering around him as he gently grazed her mark with his teeth.

"Two can play at that game now," she panted, hitting him with another dose of her power, making his mark flare to life again. He snarled at her, his hips picking up even more speed as he lost control of himself. His hands on her ass gripped so hard that he drew blood again. He let out a roar, his body going completely stiff as he was thrown over the edge by her small, pink tongue as it licked along the line running from his shoulder to his neck. He slammed them both into the wall as he pushed his knot into her, his hot, thick cum painted her insides. The intensity of his orgasm, and the giant knot being pushed into her caught Karen by surprise, and as his cum filled her, she was quickly thrown over the edge as well, joining him in bliss.

After what seemed like an eternity, Theo floated back down into his body. They were both trembling, and he slowly moved over to one of the benches in the shower, settling them both down in it. Karen gave a weak moan and her body quivered as his knot pushed against her g-spot.

"Holy fuck," he said, even his voice quivering.

"Yeah," Karen let out a breathy chuckle and rested her head against his, human, heaving chest.

He gave her his crooked smile and hugged her close. They stayed like that for a while, the warm water slowly washing the sweat and fluids away on its own. Theo let out a soft groan, as she wiggled on his lap.

"Karen," he said reverently, "You need to stop moving, I have to concentrate on getting my knot down."

"Why?" she asked breathlessly as she pushed herself harder against him, both of them moaning "I love the feeling of being so fucking full," Theo groaned and grabbed her hips to keep her still. His mate was going to be the death of him.

"And I love filling you up, but Brett is coming over and I really don't want to be caught locked together. Do you?" He asked with a smile. Karen groaned all thoughts of continuing disappearing.

"Welp, that does the trick doesn't it?" she huffed as she felt him slowly start to soften and the knot start to go down.

Theo chuckled, and with a small grunt from both of them, removed his cock, with a small knot still visible at the base. He gently stood up and sat Karen down. She couldn't help it, she reached down and caressed his member, marveling at the knot that was there. Theo groaned, his hips jerking forward as his cock harden again.

"Karen," he breathed harshly, grabbing her wrist and taking her hand from him. "Brett's almost here."

Karen gave him a pout and then looked at him confused "How do you know?" she asked as she begrudgingly grabbed the bottle of shampoo. Theo just gave her a smile and tapped his head.

"Strong wolves can speak through the mental link even when we're not in wolf form. He just told me he was on his way,"

Karen gave him another cute pout that earned her another searing kiss that stole her breath.

"Now now Lass," Theo admonished with a smile as he quickly scrubbed soap over himself and washed it off. "Take your time, but I have to go down and meet him okay?"

"Well, duh," Karen said with a chuckle and a cheeky smile, "I know you have to go do things, you'll just have to make it up to me later, I wanna explore that amazing cock of yours with its magical base,"

Theo just smiled, shook his head and gave her a quick kiss on the head before leaving the shower.

Karen quickly finished up and after a couple of frustrating minutes, was finally able to turn the shower off. She wrapped herself in one of his oversized towels and crept down the hall, peering down into the living room to make sure the coast was clear. As if on cue, both men looked up at her. She gave a small squeak and froze, a pink flush covering her cheeks. Theo gave her his crooked smile and called out to her.

"Come down as soon as you're dressed," she frowned when she saw his smile falter "Brett has some news that affects both of us"

She just nodded and hurried back into the bedroom. She toweled off and changed quickly, a heavy stone settling in her stomach. Something wasn't right, and Theo was worried about it. Maybe he was worried about her, or her reaction to it? She couldn't tell, but the more she thought about it, the heavier the pit grew.

12