Changed Ch. 13

Story Info
Karen and Theo sate their appetites.
7.1k words
4.77
17.3k
41

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers

He climbed the stairs as quietly as he could, not wanting to disturb Karen if she was sleeping. He peeked into the bedroom and his heart dropped. The bed was empty, the damp cloth that had been on her forehead tossed haphazardly on the floor. Fear gripped him and he fully entered the bedroom.

"Karen?" He called, noting that her scent was slightly stale, which ratcheted up his fear even more. He tore out of the bedroom and was about to run down the stairs when a soft noise broke through his panic. He took a deep breath and slowly made his way down the hall towards his monstrous bathroom.

His fear lessened with each step as the noise he heard grew as he approached the bathroom. He gently opened the bathroom door and steam billowed out. The quiet noise turned into a song and as he leaned against the door jam, it took every bit of willpower not to laugh out loud as he watched Karen in his large tub.

Rubber Ducky, you're the one!
You make bathtime lots of fun!
Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of you!

It didn't work though, and he couldn't help a small, strangled snicker as she kept singing.

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby!

His snicker was a little louder, and he tried to stamp it down, his eyes watering in mirth.

I find a little fella who's
Cute and Yellow and Chubby!

Theo lost it. How could he not? Here was an amazing, powerful, warrior of a woman, who was singing a Sesame Street song in a bathtub full of bubbles.

Karen squeaked and she quickly turned around, her cheeks a blazing red as she heard a deep belly laugh coming from the doorway. She made an indignant noise as she saw Theo doubled over, his sides heaving as he laughed. Without thinking, she hurled the closest thing she could.

Theo quickly controlled his laughter at her indignant protest. He turned just as a yellow object came flying at him. It hit his chest with a surprising amount of force, and it let out a squeak in protest, squeaking again as it hit the floor at his feet. Theo stared down at the little yellow rubber duck, it's plastic face smiling up at him. His shoulders shook violently as he looked from the floor to the woman in the tub.

"GODDAMNIT!" she screamed, her face growing impossibly redder. Before she could do anything else though, Theo scooped up the duck and crossed the room in three huge steps. He kneeled by the tub, gently placing the bath toy back in the water, where it bobbed with that stupid smile. Without warning, he grabbed Karen by the neck, pulling her against the tub and his lips in a bruising kiss. Karen gasped at the intensity of the kiss, instantly melting as the huge man claimed her mouth.

Even Theo was surprised by the kiss. Seeing her playing in the tub messed with his mind. At first is was funny and adorable, and then he realized that she was all his and that his spiky, fierce, warrior also had a soft, childish side as well. She was everything he'd ever wanted, and he wanted her, now. He groaned and dragged himself away, quickly shedding his clothes and getting into the tub with her, before she even caught her breath. He immediately pulled her onto his lap his lips claiming hers again, his rock hard member seated against her slit. They both groaned and Karen took his face in her hands while his traveled down to cup her ass.

"Feeling better?" he asked huskily when they finally broke for air. Karen just nodded, swallowing a few times to find her voice.

"Yeah, I slept the headache off pretty quickly. Then I remembered the bathtub and wanted to try it out. I hope you don't mind," She ended sheepishly.

"Not at all" he growled as he squeezed her ass, pushing her tighter against him. "Especially if you're going to be playing with toys" he ended by wiggling his eyebrows at her.

She blushed again, wiggled her ass against his lap, and ran her hands down his chest. "Wanna know a secret?" her voice was shy and seductive and it did ridiculous things to his brain. All he could do was nod, his eyes glued to her mouth as she licked her lips.

"I've never used a toy before," she giggled softly at his groan and they way his hips bucked against her "Only my fingers."

"Fuck," he ground out before a mischievous smile graced his face. "I've heard, "he said softly as he leaned over and hit the button to start the jets, "That some women us a whirlpool tub to get off," He turned her around so her back was against his chest. "Wanna try it out?" he ended huskily, his member nestled between her ass cheeks as he kissed her mark.

Karen let out a soft moan, her head listing to the side giving him more access to her mark. She could only nod, not trusting herself to speak. Theo growled softly, gripped her knees placing them on either side of his own legs spreading her wide, and positioned them in front of one of the larger jets. Slowly, he inched them closer until the water was directly over her mound.

Karen let out a sharp gasp as she felt the water thudding against her. She leaned her head back against his shoulder, her back arching slightly.

"Do you like that?" he asked, his voice deep and husky.

"Y..y...yes," she stammered as he moved them closer.

"Good," he growled, his hand slipping between her folds to open her up to the jet of water. Karen cried out as the water hit directly on her clit. Her back arched completely, and one hand went to the arm banded around her ribcage while the other the to wrist of his hand that was holding her open.

"O...o...o...oh M...m...m...my G...g...g...g...god!" she stuttered out as her body began to shake. In seconds her orgasm hit. It was the quickest one she'd ever had before. Theo rumbled against her back, loving the way she convulsed against him. He scooted them back just enough so that the water wasn't too harsh on her now sensitive clit, but she could still feel it.

"My turn," he whispered in her ear as he shifted her, letting his cock out from between her cheeks to rest against her opening. Karen only moaned and attempted to grind her hips against him. He chuckled, and gently slid his cock through her folds, pausing in each path to gently prod her opening.

Karen groaned, she couldn't take the teasing. Before he could react, she gripped his massive member and sank onto it, leaning forward off of his chest to get all of him in. They both moaned as he was fully seated inside of her, her hot walls still fluttering from her orgasm. Experimentally, Karen moved her hips, rocking forward and back.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as his dick pushed against her g-spot. Theo just groaned and leaned back, resting his hands behind his head. He wanted her to take her time, enjoy herself. Every other time had been hard and fast, it was time for slow and steady. Karen rocked on him for a while, her strong, slow movements creating a deep burning within her. Suddenly, she wanted to see his face, watch him as she made love to him. She stood up, gasping as the cool air hit her, and turned to face him. He cocked an eyebrow at her but said nothing and she repositioned herself, one knee on either side of his hips and sank back down onto his waiting member.

Theo let out a soft groan as she began her slow strokes again. Without realizing it, his hands found her hips, his fingers digging into the meaty part of her butt. He moved his hands with her hips, helping her with her rocking as he felt her starting to climb.

"That's it, baby," he growled as her head was tossed back and her tempo increased. Soon she was pounding against him, the water in the tub sloshing around them.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried, her hands gripping his shoulders and she quickly approached her peak. Theo groaned and sat up straighter, physically pulling her against him as he felt his own peak approaching.

"I'm close," he growled, "Cum for me," and with that, he bit her mark. Her orgasm was instantaneous. As soon as his teeth grazed her tattoo she came so hard she saw black spots swirling in her vision. Theo was quick to follow with a shout, her pussy milking him for everything he was worth. Karen collapsed against him, utterly satisfied and drained. It took a while for them to catch their breath, and once they had, Karen gave a small shiver. It was then that Theo realized the bathwater was frigid. Chuckling softly, he scooped Karen off of his lap and into his arms, his dick twitching at the moan of disappointment from her as he slipped out.

"Bed," he said roughly, his own eyelids drooping slightly as they made their way to the bedroom. Karen simply sighed and snuggled into him as he got them situated under the covers.

******

Karen was slowly roused out of the depths of her sleep by a gentle, warm feeling that was radiating from between her thighs. She moaned softly and rolled her hips, hoping to get more of the delicious sensation. A deep chuckle reached her ears and the sensation grew harder, moving from one end of her pussy to the other.

"Theo," she sighed softly and was rewarded with a deep rumble that shot straight to her core. Once she was more fully awake, she peeked an eye open, only to see a head of hair buried between her legs. She groaned and moved her hips against his face, smiling down at him when he looked up from his task.

"Good morning," he said with a husky voice, his warm breath teasing across her wet folds.

"Morning," Karen moaned, one hand snaking down to curl in his hair. He chuckled as she pushed, pressing his face back to her entrance.

"Greedy," he muttered with a smile, and she moaned in agreement, tossing her head back as he resumed his torturous ministrations. She moved her hips in time with his tongue as it slowly licked all over her.

"Theo," she moaned, unconsciously pulling his head down harder "More,"

He rumbled his approval and began in earnest to eat her. He alternated between slow, long, languorous licks, to powerful thrusts into her entrance, to quick, hard circles on her clit. Within minutes she was a panting mess, moans falling freely from her lips, both hands on his head holding him close.

"Oh yes!" she cried, her back arching of the bed. "Fuck! Theo!"

He focused all of his attention on her clit, moving to slide two fingers into her dripping entrance. She came with a shout, her walls clamping around his fingers, releasing a small rush of fluid. Theo lapped it up greedily, all while easing her back down from her orgasm. Once she had settled and was gaining her breath back, he withdrew his fingers. He gave her a wink and then licked his fingers clean like it was his favorite ice cream. Karen let out a breathy laugh and shook her head.

"Best alarm clock ever," she said sleepily, echoing his thoughts from the previous morning. He chuckled, got up and then leaned to kiss her forehead.

"I'm gonna go shower, "he said before leaving the room. Karen rolled over and layed there for a few minutes, but was too awake to go back to bed. Sighing contentedly, she got up and went to the bathroom, hearing the shower running. She slipped in quietly, surprised that he didn't hear the door open. She stood and gaze in wonder, a bolt of liquid heat shooting straight to her core. Theo was in the shower, one hand braced against the wall, the other wrapped around his cock. His eyes were closed and his head was bent under the spray, but she could still see the slack-jawed expression he had. She watched in fascination as his muscles rippled across his back and arms as his hand moved furiously against his dick.

"Karen!" he groaned, throwing his head back as his cum streamed out, hitting the shower wall.

"Yes?" she asked breathlessly, her knees weak with need from the sight of her man pleasuring himself. His eyes immediately jerked to where she was standing and she couldn't suppress the breathless giggle as his face turned pink. He simply stared at her, as she walked over to him, shedding her clothes as she went. Her breath hitched as his eyes slowly moved down her body, her skin tingling in their wake.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," she said, her voice still not solid as she reached out and ran a hand down his chest. Theo grunted, choosing not to speak. Instead, he grabbed his woman and claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. Karen moaned into his mouth, her body instantly melting against his.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, each taking the time to learn each other. Their tongues met and slid against one another, chasing back and forth between mouths. It was one of the most intense feelings that Karen had ever felt. The love that was between them, even after everything that happened was staggering. When the kiss finally broke, they were both gasping for breath and Karen couldn't help the tears that slowly slid down her face. Theo looked at her with a frown.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his voice husky from desire.

Karen let out a small laugh that sounded more like a sob. "I've only loved 2 people in my life," she said with a watery smile that quivered. "Both of them have left me. I was afraid to love another, fearing that they would leave too." She let out another laugh/sob and shook her head, burying it in his chest, holding on to him for dear life. "It was stupid. I loved you from the start. I reacted the way I did because I didn't know how to process those feelings."

Theo gave her a warm smile, cupping her face in his hands, his thumbs wiping her tears. "Och, Lass. It was new for both of us, and I'm sure there are still going to be bumps along the way. But I love you with every fiber of my being, and I am so bloody happy that I have you now,"

Karen let out a shaky giggle and hugged him close as he placed a kiss on her head. They quickly scrubbed down, Theo making small jokes to keep Karen laughing. Once they were done and dressed he took her hand and led her down to the kitchen.

"Now," he said with a flourish "what shall my Lady like for breakfast?"

Karen settled onto a bar stool and smiled as Theo made his way around the kitchen.

"Eggs and bacon!" she said giggling as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Theo set to work cooking their breakfast and they sat in companionable silence. Karen fidgeted after a few minutes, questions suddenly bursting forth for the back of her mind.

"So," she drawled out, her finger tracing an invisible pattern on the counter, "How old are you?" She watched as his whole body tensed and he looked at her. He took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh.

"341," he said quietly. Karen just nodded, processing what he had just said.

"So," she drawled again, watching his shoulder scrunch up slightly "You were born in 1674?"

Theo just nodded, his eyes locked onto the bacon that was sizzling in the pan. Karen couldn't help the small smile that graced her face. After everything they'd been through, he was still worried that something would spook her away.

"Cradle Robber," she muttered just loud enough for him. He let out a snort and looked at her with one eyebrow raised. "What?" she asked innocently, which earned her a smile and a shake of his head.

"That doesn't bother you?" he asked.

"Not really," she shrugged "I mean, will I also start to live forever once we mate?"

"No," he said carefully. They hadn't spoken much about anything that would happen after the mating. "Werewolves aren't immortal, nothing is. But you will get the extended life span that I have,"

She nodded with a smile "Then no, it doesn't bother me though I do reserve the right to call you an old man,"

Theo chuckled and handed her a plate piled high with scrambled eggs and thick strips of bacon along with a cup of coffee.

"What else happens after the mating?" she asked around a mouth full of eggs, smiling at him as he sat next to her. He took a sip of coffee, willing his nerves to settle. She hadn't run yet, she said she loved him, he needed to get over his fear of her leaving. He sighed and gave her a small smile.

"The wolf gene will be passed to you through my bite. Once it's settled within you, several things will happen. One, me and you will be connected completely, we'll share thoughts emotions, pain," he chuckled at the look on her face "Don't worry, it can be dampened, and you can choose which thoughts I can hear and vice-versa. Two, you'll become part of the pack, which means a bond will form between you and all the members. Because Brett has decided to pass on the Alphaship early, it also means that you'll be able to communicate to the entire pack mentally as well," Karen nodded as he spoke, taking small bites as she watched him with interest "Then, the final thing that will happen, is you will get shifting abilities. You'll be able to shift to wolf and to hybrid form just like I can,"

The smile that Karen shot him took his breath away. "I wonder what color I'll be!" she said excitedly while he chuckled. They took a few more bites of food while Karen thought. She turned to him again, confusion on her features.

"If there has never been a mating between wolves and non-wolves, then how do you know what will happen when you bite me?"

"Over the centuries, many wolves have gone rogue. Remember what I told you when you helped Charlie?" she nodded. "Well, there have been instances where the rogues will go into a populated area, and attack humans. Most of them don't survive the change that the wolf DNA brings. Those who do, go through a long painful process while their bodies and minds adjust. Luckily," he hurried on seeing the worry etched on her face "there have also been a few who have chosen to make the change. many times they have no family or life left. Through fate it seems, one of our kind will stumble upon them and offer them a choice. For those who chose to make the change it is not painful, just a tad uncomfortable," Karen let out a sigh of relief and gave him a small smile but the look on his face made it waiver slightly.

"What?" She asked nervously, quickly shoveling eggs into her mouth.

"Would you have still gone through with it?" he asked, suddenly needing to know if she would have endured the pain to be with him.

She looked him dead in the eye and sighed before smiling softly at him "Of course I would have. I would have called you all sorts of names and demanded retribution, probably in the form of ice cream," he let out a deep chuckle "But yes, I would have gone through with it,"

"So what are we waiting to get mated?" she continued with her questions around bites of bacon, "Aren't the big nasties still after me?"

Theo growled softly but quickly stuffed it down. "We have to wait until I re-solidify my place in the pack. As of right now, I am in limbo and it is against the laws for those who are rogue or those in limbo to turn another. So wolves like Matt, and other adolescents who have made the turn but not yet have a rank assigned to them are also in limbo," he took a sip of coffee, and the turned to look at her full on. "As far as our reports go, the vampires have called off the search for you for the time being. Without their fairies, they have no solid clues, and we have made sure that the fairies are well, "he paused and a malicious grin graced his face for an instant "Taken care of,"

Karen shuddered at his tone and they went back to eating in silence. They finished quickly after that and Karen helped in taking the dishes to the sink. As they fell into natural roles, Karen washing the dishes with Theo drying them and putting them away another thought wormed its way forward.

"What exactly does the Ceremony entail?" she asked as she scrubbed the girdle that was used to cook the bacon. She let out a squeak and quickly spun around as a plate smashed against the floor.

"Shit," Theo muttered quickly bending to pick up the pieces. Karen was shocked and endeared as she watched how shaken he was. Part of her found it adorable, the other part was extremely worried that he was so flustered over a relatively simple question. She grabbed a piece of bread and quickly bent to help pick up the tiny pieces.

a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers
12