Changed Possession

Story Info
Lady is surprised by a stranger in her own house.
2.2k words
4.23
28.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First story to be uploaded, so excuse the amateurishness of the writing. :) Feel free to give advice, as I would love to do more writing like this.

*****

Tick, tock, over and over, mind focused on nothing but that repetitive sound. I could hear the clock from the other side of the room, as well as the occasional drip of a tap. But it was 2am, and I wasn't too concerned about the dripping. Honestly I would have rather stay under my blanket, wouldn't want to come out, not when it's so cold in the house. But now I could hear the addition of the wind outside, whirling over the brick walls of the house exterior, causing the leaves to sway. It's all very... rhythmical. Peaceful. I decide that if I can't sleep now, I won't be able to sleep for a while. So reaching over my double bed, I grasp the novel on the bedside table in hand, pulling it over and caressing its smooth cover before opening it to where I last left off.

I read of its tales, of its valiant heroes, their adventures and follies, their overcoming nature. In the midst of my reading, a slam is heard from across the street, muted by the walls between me and the source. I barely even notice it, just a car door being shut, the sound mixed in with the rest of the tunes around me. A few more lines read, then a few more, only now just hearing the thudding. For a 2am night, it's quite... noisy. And now I've grown rather curious to what the thumping could be. Maybe it's birds nesting in the roof, or perhaps the wind is opening and closing the gate outside. But I realize it's neither of those, not when the thudding gets closer and louder.

I figure it's about time to investigate what the sound is, being unable to ignore it any more. I slip from the covers of my blanket, cold air sliding over my former-warm legs and arms. Only my short-sleeved white top and dark blue cotton shorts cover my body from the air. Creeping along the room, I open my bedroom door, sweep into the hallway, following the source of the sound. It sounds even closer now. And I swear I can almost hear... breathing? There's someone in my house! But it's 2am... and my house mate isn't coming back till tomorrow. Maybe they're back early? But that's so unlike her. I turn the corner into the next part of the hallway, when suddenly the figure in front of me jumps back with a fright. I do the same, frightened by the man's unwanted appearance.

"Hey, what are you doing in my house??" I ask sternly, backing up a few steps as I watch what he does. Examining the person in front of me now, it's no doubt he's a male, even with this darkness around. His body is much larger than mine, taller too, and he's wearing a hoodie and jeans, how classy...

He doesn't say much, only pauses before suddenly lunging towards me and taking a hold of my arm. I hiss; "No, stop! Let go!" before escaping his grasp and running back into my bedroom. I quickly slam the door behind me, then curse the house for not having locks on the doors. My only way out now is through the window, so quickly I rush to it and begin to pull up the blinds that are obstructing the glass pane. But like I expected, the door behind me swings open, footsteps coming closer as I fumble with the window's edge now. Just before I can pull it up and open, my body gets pulled back, arms around my stomach.

"What the fuck!? Get out!!" I squeal, kicking and trying to free myself. He moves his hand over to my mouth, which I quickly attempt to bite. But his palm moves over my lips, and with his other arm he holds me close to his body.

"You know, I was just going to rob you. But you, little lady, have given me an idea."

"Whatever you want, just take it! I can't call the police on you anyway because I don't even know who you are!"

Avoiding my kicks, and keeping a strong grip of me, he throws himself and me onto my bed. I can't get up in time before he snatches the nearest usable object in my open wardrobe, a scarf, to tie my wrists together, and also manage to loop it around enough to go around my head and slip between my teeth and jaw. I snarl and still keep up my fight, swinging my leg forward and managing to score a knock against his chest that pushes him back. But it doesn't push him far, I'm just too weak for him. And with his unpredictable speed, the unknown man sits on my legs and pins me down.

I lie on my back, with my hands behind my head, wrists tied and mouth gagged. His weight starts to hurt, and his hands begin to move over my body. The jacket he wears still has its hood covering his face. With the lack of lights, it's impossible to see him. I try to speak, but it comes out as rubbish mumbling. As he examines my body with his fingers, I scold myself, why didn't I check the sounds earlier on? Why didn't I board up the door with something? The air is still cold, but the man's body provides warmth to my lower half. Even with this warmth though, my top half immediately becomes exposed to the chill as he yanks the edges of the shirt up and over my head, completely blocking my view now.

His hands are even warmer on my bare skin, and for once I'm starting to hate the heat. I've always hated the cold, and now that I have some warmth on a chilly night, I want the cold back. His hands grasp my waist, moving fingers and palm up over my sides, over my ribs and then to my chest. He grabs both of my breasts, squeezing so hard I have to yelp out. I try to tell him to stop, but still nothing audible comes out. Now I try to lift my hips up, maybe I can push him off that way. But instead I just get a nasty touch of his crotch against mine and immediately I back down to avoid feeling it again. I sense more movement, and suddenly find an even hotter source of warmth, also with a mix of humidity. His lips are locked over my right breast's tip, kissing and sucking with such vigour and intensity. The only way proper way to describe his onslaught would be that it seems like he hasn't had a body to touch in years. He doesn't let up either, sucking harder and then biting down. I scream, bending my knees and grinding my feet against the mattress as I attempt to think of something else to relieve the pain. Luckily he doesn't stay there long, his teeth leaving my flesh and tongue now working its way up my body. Past my chest, over my collarbone. He pulls the shirt higher, so that it's no longer even touching my upper body, only my arms now. His lips are pressed to my neck, kissing and sliding his tongue over my skin. It's so warm, and it makes my entire body shiver and shake. He enjoys every lick of my body, pleasured by the taste, his own moans muffled by my neck as his hands go back to my breasts.

Just when I think I can possibly relax, he readjusts himself, removing himself totally from my body but still using his hands to keep my legs pinned. With a quick swift pull, my shorts, and panties with it, are yanked down and pulled completely off. I don't know where they go after they leave my sense of touch. My legs are lifted high into the air, waist following, back arching as he hooks my legs over his shoulders. Then cupping my bottom, he pulls my crotch to his lips, like bringing a bowl of soup to his mouth. He burrows his face between my legs, spreading my lips there and sliding his tongue up and down my sensitives. I shudder, try not to moan, but unfortunately being eaten out is something I've always loved so much. And he's licking my clit over and over, and with such frenzy too. I find my heels digging into his back, harder and harder the more he licks. His licking is soon replaced by sucking, and I become more and more impatient.

I'm getting turned on by this... feel myself getting so wet, from his saliva and my own wetness. I feel that sweet pressure building up, getting closer and closer, and I'm wanting to beg for more, doesn't matter who he is now or what else he wants. His tongue moves from my clit, darts into me without warning. It rubs against my inner walls, pushing and rubbing with such force that pulls me into a trance, especially when his tongue is so damn long. My body isn't relaxed, but not because of this unwanted presence. Now it's simply because I find myself getting closer and closer to my release, and I want it so bad now. Lips move back to my clit, suck, nudge, bite, pull, pinch. My back arches, chest in the air and head rolled back. I moan through the scarf, pulling him closer to me with my legs but suddenly he pulls me off. My legs return to the mattress, and now my wet crotch is exposed to the cold.

I purr, I whine, panting heavily, as I wait for his next move. Along with the sounds of the ticking and our breathing, now I can hear his own clothes rustling. His trousers unzip, hoodie pulled off, and I find his body over mine once again. Holding my hips, he angles me slightly. I can feel something pressed to my entrance, and I can only assume it's his excitement. I come to my senses for a moment, now that my pleasure has heightened down. There's an unknown man on top of me, having sex with me, and immediately I try to object to his planned intentions. But still, nothing comes out and he only whispers a single sentence; "Just hold still... enjoy yourself~"

And with a long hard thrust, he pushes himself forward and into me. I scream and gasp, legs bending again, feeling his hips moving up and down as he slams his shaft in and out of me with haste. With each thrust, he moves further in, till his head starts pushing against my cervix. Each thrust hurts, but feeling his shaft sliding between my walls and his crotch rubbing against my own like that... I find it hard to breathe steadily, clasping onto my shirt and pulling it, tensing my body. Though it only seems to pleasure him more, making my insides tighter for his largeness. Faster and faster, my breasts are returned to, nipples pinched and skin licked and teased. Except this time only one hand is at my breasts. His other one I find is at my crotch, his thumb pressed against my clit and pushing it. It's so sensitive, so wet, I scream and yelp louder. He pushes it up, down, left, right, tugs it towards him, pinches it down. Now the pleasure is coming back to me, and at a high speed. I'm so hot, so frustrated, I can't even sense the cold air anymore, not when my body is so sweaty and our breathing is so humid, when his body is pressed right against mine. He thrusts harder, his own moaning indicating he's getting closer as well.

I want to beg for him to stop, but with myself just at the brink of cumming, I find myself begging him to continue! I push my hips up, strain my legs and muscles, feet firm against the mattress, biting the scarf and grasping my shirt tighter. I scream as I come to my orgasm, clit pulsating and my vagina feeling like it's pulling his cock into me. He groans, snarls, thrusts slower as he stands on the edge as well. With my mind so blank, still lost in a trance, I barely feel him as he orgasms into me, cum spurting out and filling me up. Our breathing dies down, and we pause, not moving for a second. I feel so defeated, but it feels so good. Still my body tingles and shakes in excitement. After a while, he finally gets up and off me, removing my binds, ungagging me and fully taking off my shirt. I don't even know what to say. He's done what he came for, and now he's pulling his hoodie back on, zipping his trousers back up. I simply lay sprawled, catching my breath, but idly watching him.

He turns to me from the end of my bed, watching me back, examining my completely naked body. "I still haven't taken what I've wanted. But I did take something else. I'll be back. And I hope you realize now that there's no use in trying to escape or resist. Next time I come, you won't get your pleasure so easily."

And then he leaves without another word.