Changed Redux Pt. 04

Story Info
There's a new goddess in town.
19.2k words
4.74
39.6k
46

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story depicts graphic lesbian sex, lactation, mind control and body manipulation. All characters are fictional and are depicted as being over the age of 18.

This is the continuation of the Changed Redux series. This is a redo of the Changed series I wrote years ago under my old pen name, cheerful_deviant. It is not a slavish copy but rather a reimagining of the series with many different twists and turns and, hopefully, a little more depth.

Again, my apologies to all the readers out there who have been waiting so patiently for more chapters of this story. Mary, Julia, and Marcellene are never far from my thoughts but finding time to get the ideas down on a page can be challenging.

As always a heartfelt thank you to all the readers out there who take the time to read about the world I have tried to create. I would especially like to thank those readers who take the time to vote and leave feedback. Your continued support means the world to me.

Having said all that, I hope you will enjoy my words.

~CD

Part One ~ A cry in the night

"Oh no, I don't think so Mary." said a disembodied voice that echoed from the surrounding murk.

Mary Calise tried to look around to see who was speaking but couldn't manage to move much at all. Her body seemed heavy and sluggish like she was mired in glue.

The voice continued, "You're not going anywhere, my little Pet." The tone was sharp and commanding while at the same time being deliciously feminine and almost infinity seductive. Even as she quailed at the harsh command her insides melted at what was implied.

"But Mistress..." she started to ask, her voice sounding small and meek.

"Silence!" snapped the voice, the word sounding a little stilted with the speaker's thick accent. "You are not in charge here, I am. Or do you need a reminder of that fact?"

"No, I..." Mary said meekly, feeling her lips tremble with the words, her pulse starting to beat faster and harder. She wasn't sure if her reaction was from embarrassment, fear or excitement. Maybe all three.

"I said silence!" The voice barked out, the accent becoming thicker. When Mary didn't reply it continued, "Better."

Straining her neck, Mary tried again to see more of the world around her. There wasn't much to see. Everything was dark and misty with no real indication even of up and down, like she was floating through a foggy night. Straining her senses, trying to take everything in, she still couldn't see anything but thought that perhaps she could just hear something in the background. Some kind of distant noise that rose and fell, getting louder then fading away in irregular waves. It sounded vaguely familiar but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was.

The speaker continued more casually, "Now then, as I was saying, you will learn to obey me over time, my dear. I rule you now whether you like it or not. You no longer have any real say in the matter. I can make you dance to any song that I wish." Finally, the speaker stepped around into view and Mary felt a shock run up her spine.

Tall and shapely, exotic and breathtakingly beautiful with her dark, umber skin and long raven black hair, Marcellene Ack-Natora, High Priestess of Ama-Arhus, the ancient Sumerian Goddess of Women was utterly captivating. But while the woman before her was unmistakably Marcellene, it also clearly was not Marcellene at the same time. Or at least not as Mary had ever seen her before. What stood before Mary now was not even human, not really. The figure before her had Marcellene's face and body, but where Marcellene had two arms and two breasts, this woman had six arms sprouting from her shoulders and three pairs of breasts running down her chest. Where Marcellene had dark brown almost black eyes, this version studied Mary through brilliant green eyes that seemed to glow in the murky light. Glancing down, Mary saw what appeared to be a tiger's tail curling slowly back and forth behind the woman's thighs.

Whatever was standing in front of Mary was most decidedly not human and yet despite the creature's monstrous appearance, Mary's eyes greedily drank it all in.

Meeting the taller woman's eyes, Mary felt herself falling helplessly into their brilliant, liquid green depths. As she looked closer she noticed with another thrill that the eyes weren't human either. The pupils were long slits like a cat's eyes. Somehow that revelation made the image before her even more alluring and Mary shuddered. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

Marcellene's full lips split into a seductive smile and she practically purred as she saw Mary's instant infatuation. "There, you see my dear? This," she gestured vaguely in Mary's direction, "this right here is how I'll control you. "She laughed and one hand casually caressed one of her breasts, "You make it so easy you know. A few tweaks to your mind to make you prefer your own sex, a few more adjustments to make your lusts insatiable and..." she snapped her fingers, "I can have you dancing to a snap of my fingers."

A shock coursed up Mary's spine as she realized the implied meaning behind Marcellene's words. She had done something very similar to that, making someone dance to a snapped finger just a few days ago. Except rather than dance to a snap, she had made her girlfriend, Julia, have an orgasm whenever Mary snapped her fingers.

Marcellene must have seen the recognition in Mary's eyes because her grin spread into a wicked, knowing smile. "Yes my dear, just like you did to your, little pet. Give her a little treat for obeying your commands? Train her well?" Marcellene mocked her, "Just like a dog." She leaned in close and with one set of hands cradled Mary's face while another set of hands fondled her breasts. She leaned in even closer and with her lips almost touching Mary's ear, whispered, "Just like how I'll train you." She stepped back and straightened, "Now, down on your knees my little Pet."

Without thinking, Mary dropped to her knees, the murky gluey feeling making the motion feel slow and muted.

"Good girl." the sorceress cooed, "Such a good little girl. Would you like a treat now?"

Again, Mary's body responded without her thought. She heard herself say, "Yes Mistress."

Theatrically, Marcellene held out the center set of arms and with a flourish, snapped one finger.

A gasp was torn from Mary's lungs as the searing heat started flowing through her veins. Her center tightened and she felt a hot, wet gush between her leg. "Mistress..." she whined as the tightness in her center built. Within moments it had built to a spine crushing contraction that felt like she was being squeezed in two. Finally, she reached her peak and with a shriek that threatened to rip her throat, Mary came. A mind numbing flood of pure bliss started at her clit and flowed through her entire body, taking her to heights she never even imagined before. She cried out again.

"Just wait my pet," Marcellene's words purred through her mind, "It gets better."

Another wave of rapture started building in Mary, this time in her chest. She felt the pleasure centered on each of her nipples and she opened her mouth to scream but the sound never came. Her entire body had become paralyzed, every muscle locked, drawn taut as piano wire by the relentless erotic assault on her senses.

Seconds, minutes, hours seemed to pass as the delicious agony continued until finally, finally, she had one last soul shattering climax that brought her entire world crashing down.

* * *

Mary screamed and opened her eyes. A heavy weight was on her chest and something was wrapped around her in the darkness, restraining her arms and legs and she struggled to get away. She flailed helplessly in the smothering darkness trying to free herself from everything, trying to get away from all of it, trying to escape...

"Mary! Mary! What is it?" A familiar voice cut through the darkness and panic. "Mary, stop! I'm here!"

That voice... she stopped, she knew that voice. It was Julia. "Julia?"

"I'm right here." A pause and a rustling noise, a click and instantly light blazed.

Mary had to close her eyes against the blinding light but after a second she forced her eyes open. Blinking away the gluey, sleep scummed feeling she managed to squint enough to see where she was. She was in bed, tangled in her sheets and soaked in sweat. In bed... in her own bed. She took a deep breath and looked over. Julia was watching her with wide frightened eyes.

"Are you ok?" She said cautiously, moving over to brush some of the sweaty strands of hair out of Mary's eyes. "You were mumbling in your sleep, then you started moaning and gasping so I kinda thought it must have been a fun kind of dream." Julia made a little, forced smirk that wasn't really all that convincing before continuing, "But then the screams got worse and you started thrashing about and then you finally woke up." She took Mary's hand and asked again, "Are you ok?"

"I... I think so." Mary said between breaths. Now that the panic was fading another sensation was moving back in to fill the void. An intense heat from her core, the afterglow from a whole series of shattering orgasms was still flowing hotly through her veins. She managed to stifle a moan but let her eyes flutter closed as she sagged against Julia's comforting warmth. "Hold me." She whispered. Julia's arms closed around her and she sighed.

What had that been? Was it really just a dream? She thought back, trying to recall all of it but already the details were fading as dreams often did. Mary actually hardly ever remembered any of her dreams so the fact that she recalled this one at all was somewhat unusual. Had it been a dream, or maybe something more? It had all been so vivid, so real, so... she bit back another moan at the memory of how many times Marcellene had made her climax, so, so... something. Amazing? Wonderful? Terrifying? Yes, she thought to herself, all of those things.

Her thoughts went to the ancient soul of the Sorcerer Priestess that was bound to the magical ring she now wore. Hadn't there been something different about the woman just now? She had a vague memory of green, slitted eyes and arms and...and... something. She tried to recall but the memory was fading rapidly and try as she might she couldn't recall. It was almost as if it had never happened at all. The only thing she could recall was Marcellene controlling her and a vague image of glowing green eyes.

She looked down at the dull, engraved silver band that was now permanently stuck to her thumb. After having found the ring buried in the mud on one of her project sites up in Maine several weeks ago, Mary had accidentally slipped it over her thumb and changed her life forever.

The ring had been created thousands of years ago by Marcellene herself when she had been a powerful sorceress and High Priestess of the Goddess Ama-Arhus. She had been attempting to weave together several different spells into a powerful seduction and manipulation spell for the emperor but something had gone horribly wrong. The spells had failed and Marcellene had been ripped apart, her soul blended with the magic and permanently bonded to the ring.

Putting on the ring had in turn bonded Mary to the magic and subsequently to Marcellene. The spirit could see and feel everything Mary felt and even access her memories. In return for this total invasion of privacy, the ring gave Mary the ability to manipulate other people with merely a thought. With just a slight mental push, Mary could make a person, do, say or feel anything she wanted. She could change their memories, their personality, remake them in in any way she wanted. She could even manipulate their bodies however she wished. Tall, short, fat, thin, ugly, beautifulwere anything.

At first, Mary thought she had control of the ring and the magic but as more time passed she was less and less sure. She was now seriously beginning to wonder who was really in charge. Was the magic of the ring controlling her? Perhaps Marcellene was controlling her like she had in the dream? Had she been doing so right from the start? And if she was, why tell her now? Why not just keep stringing her along? The thought occurred to her that Marcellene could be listening to her thoughts right now. The sorceress had told her that she couldn't really read her mind like that. Marcellene had explained that she could see her memories up to a point but she couldn't read her mind directly. She didn't know every one of Mary's private thoughts and could only 'hear' her when Mary actually spoke aloud, forming her inner thoughts into real words.

That was what the sorceress said anyway. Was she telling the truth? Up until now, Mary had thought so. She had met Marcellene once before, sort of, when she had first put on the ring. Marcellene had used the magic to transport Mary into the ring for a time. There Mary had seen where the ancient priestess has spent the last six thousand years, trapped in a ghostly memory of the temple to her Goddess, totally and utterly alone. Just thinking about it made Mary depressed and anxious.

During that brief encounter, Mary and the priestess had sex for the first and, so far, only time. It had been an amazing and beautiful experience that Mary would never forget. Not only because it was so magical but also because it was Mary's first experience having sex with another woman. Never before putting on the ring had Mary ever had any inclination towards her own sex. Well, ok, she admitted to herself, she had tried kissing a few girls when she had been drinking in college. She had even made out with Julia once at a party. But in truth, those experiences had never really done anything for Mary. It had always just been guys that interested her. But as soon as the ring was on her finger that all changed. The magic had changed her.

The magic that Marcellene was trying to wield on that fateful day eons in the past had been intended for a specific purpose. It was magic to be used by a male and was to be used on a woman. The power was never intended to be wielded by a woman and in all the ring's sorted six thousand year history, Mary was the first woman to ever put it on. She was the first female to wield its power and the magic's bonding with her had an interesting side effect. It had made Mary into a lesbian.

That rather dramatic change had led to another revelation. Specifically, the one that was cradling her right at that moment.

"Are you alright?" Julia whispered, stroking her hair back tenderly.

"Yeah, I'm ok now. It was just a dream I think." Mary assured her. The feel of Julia's smooth, warm skin against hers, the curves of her hips, the swell of her breasts against her all served to both comfort Mary's fears and at the same time fire her needs. Dear Goddess, she loved this woman. They had been best friends since they were roommates in college and as close as sisters in many regards, but since the change had overtaken Mary all that had morphed into something far stronger and deeper.

Pulling back a little she looked directly into Julia's dark, Asian eyes and whispered, "I love you, Julia." Without waiting for a reply she leaned in and kissed her, reveling in the softness of her smooth lips.

When Mary pulled back, one corner of Julia's mouth quirked up in a little, lopsided grin, "Yeah, I know, I'm hard to resist." She gave Mary a little kiss on the tip of the nose, "Now get some sleep, we both have work in just a few hours and someone kept me up half the night."

Mary snorted, "It's not my fault you're a nympho."

"Uh, yeah, actually it is, Missus All Powerful, 'Oh, let's make my girlfriend into a sex addict who loves to cum her brains out all the time. Oh, and while we're at it, I'll make it so she can cum with just a snap of my fingers, just so I can watch.'" Julia pushed her back down into the blankets and gave her a wry smirk, "You perv."

Mary's grinned at Julia's mention of that latest trick, "Oh, a pervert, am I?"

Julia laughed, "Totally."

One of Mary's eyebrows lifted and the opposite corner of her mouth quirked up in an evil looking little grin. She snapped her fingers.

Julia's eyes went wide for a second before they slid closed and she moaned, "Oh, you bitch." The moan turned to gasping, groan as the pleasure built rapidly inside her.

Mary watched with a mixture of amusement and arousal as her girlfriend quickly built up towards a powerful climax. She watched every line of Julia's amazingly enticing body as she arched her back and thrust her heavy, round breasts out. Mary saw the pink skin around her nipples tightening as they stiffened, saw the muscles moving under the smooth skin of her shapely thighs as , started to writhe, and saw her stomach flexing as the powerful spasms in her core started. Entranced, Mary studied Julia's face as she crested, watched the way her jaw opened to let out the primal cry of lust as pleasure burned through her, watched the way her nostrils flared with her desperate breathing and the way the tendons in her neck stood out like steel wires. But most of all Mary watched Julia's dark, lust filled eyes as they locked onto Mary.

"I... love... you." Julia managed to gasp out before a cry of pure abandon was ripped from her throat as the crushing orgasm finally consumed her.

As Mary watched, a ghost of a memory came back to her. Was this what Marcellene had done to her in the dream? Mary couldn't remember exactly but she thought this seemed vaguely familiar. As Julia's climax passed and she sagged back into the blankets a pang of worry washed over Mary as she wondered who exactly was training who.

* * *

Part Two ~ Questions

The transmission lever slid into Park with a familiar, solid thunk as Mary turned off the ignition to her old Subaru. She had been driving the little car since college and had put an impressive number of miles on it during that time, driving all over the Northeastern United States for work and recreation. Throughout it all the car had been utterly reliable, always getting her home every time, never letting her down. She truly loved the little gray hatchback but was starting to think that maybe it was time to think about trading it in. The car did have way over two hundred thousand miles on it now and was starting to look more than a bit dog eared in places. The seats were worn and ripped, the carpets were stained and she had her fair share of dents and dings.

Maybe it was time for something new, Mary thought, running her hand over the steering wheel, feeling the places where the rubber had been worn smooth over the years. She grinned, maybe something a little more in line with her new lifestyle, something... sexier. A sports car or maybe a convertible. She pictured herself cruising around in a new BMW convertible, top down, the wind in her hair... after a couple seconds, she laughed. No, not really her style, at least not yet. Maybe a new Subaru instead. Putting the thoughts aside, for the time being, she grabbed her computer bag and headed for the office.

It had been over a week since the dreams had started and Mary had lost track of the number of times she had woken up soaked in sweat with passion flowing through her veins like fire. Last night was actually the first night in days that Mary hadn't had been woken up by a screaming orgasm and as a consequence, she had actually gotten a full night's sleep and felt pretty good.

The dream encounters worried Mary more for what she couldn't remember rather than what she did. She knew that she was with Marcellene in the encounters and that the Sorceress was controlling her but that was about all Mary was ever able to recall. She somehow knew there was more to it but no matter how much she wracked her brain, she just couldn't remember what happened. It was almost as if the memories were being blocked somehow. The only images that seemed to come back to her where shining green, cat like eyes and, this was the really odd part, lots of arms.