Changeling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No darling, on your lashes. You can use a curler, that doohickey over there, to hold the lashes while you brush, but I have a steady hand and we are not putting on so much, so let's forgo that for now. You start at the base of the lashes like this, and feather out to the tips. See?"

I step back to look at my handiwork and say,

"Oh my darling girl! If you get any prettier, I'm going to fuck you myself!" (giggles)

"David, you look so beautiful, but we have one more step to go ... lipstick! Since your lips look a little dry, I am just going to moisten them with this small damp cloth. There! This one is called "Very Cherry" ... it's Maybelline! It should work great with your coloring and make you very kissable my darling ... and fuckable!"

"Nice color!" He comments. His little comments belie his nervousness, but I continue with his beautification.

"Okay, we start at the center of your lips, and work out to the ends like this and just pat with your fingertips to make it last. Now my beautiful little girl, are we having gloss tonight or no gloss?"

"What the hell, might as well go all the way honey, gloss it up!"

"I was hoping you would say that! Pick up that ice cube and just slide it over the lipstick ... both lips, dear, just a little make-up trick. That way the gloss will not dilute the color. This one is a color that works with your lipstick, and has an applicator inside. Want to try it sweetie?"

David takes the applicator and a layer of gloss, and slides it lightly over his lips, just like a pro! I love that he keeps his hair a little long, like way over his ears and down to his collar, so I can tease his hair to curl it along the edges, soften it, and seal it with s light coating of hairspray. He looks just like a pretty blonde with a cute page-boy cut. With a high collar, everything will blend nicely.

"Look at yourself darling" I say to him.

He swivels the chair directly toward the mirror, and gasps and exclaims,

"Donna! It's not me! It is a girl!" he looks over at me as I respond,

"Yes, my darling! You are a beautiful girl! You can thank your light coloring and delicate features most honey, since girls don't usually have a five-o'clock shadow. Darker colored men would need painful electrolysis to cure it ... or stay men!"

"Can we try it out Donna? I mean out in public to see people's reactions. We can go to a club where no one will recognize us, and we can be little dance-sluts together."

"It is too late for tonight honey. Let me see if I can pick you up a nice dress that is not too tight, and darling ... you will have to practice 'tucking under'. If you wear a pair of my panties that are a size or so too small, the tuck might hold better ... or we can tape it. Plus, just be a good little girl out there!" (I giggled as he rolled his eyes.)

I am thinking that with his penis size, tucking under might work quite well to eliminate any telltale bulge. I will also pick him up a pair of boy shorts a size too small, and that will help.

I look over his makeup smoothing out any excess, and softly kiss him on his cherry-red lips. His lips are soft and full, like a woman's, something I have always loved about him. I straddle him facing him grinding my cunt into his bulge, and looking into his beautiful face ... painting it with my eyes, and without closing them, I softly kiss him again, and then again. My heart is beating so fast!

I am so fucking hot, after dressing and making up this gorgeous girl that I need someone to fuck me right now. I wiggle my little butt on his lap and whisper,

"Let's go to bed, girlfriend! I need you to be a pretty girl, but I also need you to be David!"

I lite a few votive candles, turned off the lights, and take my girlfriend's hand and led her to bed. I push David down onto the bed and slide my hands up his legs, and over the soft skin above his stockings, and reaching up, I pull his panties down and off, I take my own off, and straddle his already erect little cock.

Once he is inside me, I flip a leg over into a reverse cowgirl, which always works better for us. I feel his hands on my ass, and a finger teasing my sensitive little pucker. His cock is hits the right spots inside me if I lean forward, and I start bobbing my butt up and down and he slides in and out of me. I am so hot that I come quickly. I flop over on my back so he can finish fucking me straight.

I guess I got our little girl very hot, because he comes quickly. I can really feel him throbbing inside me. We cuddle and kiss; it excites me to fondle him, and kiss him made-up as a girl like this. I am going to get him dressed up, made-up, and tucked under tomorrow night, and take him out clubbing to see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into.

The rest of the night, we just lay together with a lot of touching and fondling, laughing and playing with each other's layers of clothing ... you know, the feeling of fabric against skin. We make love once more before morning and David rises early to take off all of his makeup.

I spend the early morning just rolling things over in my mind, wondering what effect these new elements will bring to our lovemaking and our lives. I like the sexy little punishments, and David's newfound affinity for shall we say a 'softer' wardrobe; just think of the fun we will add to our love lives.

I am wondering if I could really give myself to another man, whether David agrees to it or not. I love David too much to mess up what we have together, but it is a titillating idea, especially if David is there. I know he would be very uncomfortable seeing me in bed with another man, but I get the feeling that being a little French maid really appeals to him.

We would have the option of doing this just by ourselves and play together as the lady of the house with her pretty French maid without including another man. I could even invite some girlfriends over or even a mixed group, and have David/Danielle serve us. I would have to make very sure that David would never become an object of ridicule though!

I am so absolutely, head-over-heels in love with this extraordinary man, and I will not do anything to jeopardize our relationship. We work the way we are, and we work mostly because of him. I am sorry that David found my note but we have two weeks, by our rule to think this through. All of this shit is going through my head, as I cuddle up against David's red silk camisole.

I awaken lying on my stomach with my legs slightly spread, to the pleasant feeling of lips on my little buns, and a tongue finding its way between my cheeks, and over my sensitive little pucker. This little shit is teasing my asshole with his tongue, and he knows that I am awake to enjoy it.

"Oh baby, I'll give you twenty minutes to cut that out!" I say still half asleep as I hear him chuckling.

I feel my legs being parted further, and then David's face kissing the insides of my thighs above my stockings, and then moving up to my little half asleep cunny. It feels so strangely erotic, and I know he can feel me getting wet.

"Just what do you think you are doing back there little girl?" I say to David, who is still dressed up and made up.

He seems not to mind my calling him a girl when he is dressed like one.

"I'm just exploring my wife's sweet little pussy ... any objections?"

I wiggle my little ass and say, with a torrent of giggles,

"No honey, you can do anything you wish to me!"

"Anything?" he says with a voice that tells me he is thinking about something new.

"Yes darling, anything!"

I feel a finger teasing my rear; laden with some kind of cool cream ... must be KY!

"David? What are you doing?" I say with my face still buried in my pillow.

He doesn't answer, and then I feel his finger sliding into me via my rear aperture. I moan as he fingers me, and then withdraws, only to replace the finger with something much larger. He pulls my hips up and starts in with long smooth strokes, adding yet another item to our sexual menu! What brought this on I don't know, but I like it ... a lot!

I am getting close to a very nice morning orgasm; getting hot, breathing hard, and starting to sweat as my amazing husband makes love to me in a way we have never tried before. When he makes a final thrust into me, I come hard, shuddering, pushing my ass up against him to keep him inside me, deep!

I can feel his come squirting into my bowels, and he collapses on top of me as we slow to a dead stand still. I can feel his silky camisole against my back. After he withdraws, I still have a phantom feeling of him still in me. He gets up to shower, after removing all of his female trappings, and comes back out to undress me completely. He pulls me into a warm embrace, and I look up to see that this beautiful girl has transmogrified into my loving husband.

"David you were so beautiful last night! We are going to have such a nice time tonight!" I think for a second, and say,

"How weird is it, that my handsome husband is also my prettiest girlfriend?"

He laughs, and says, "You're right, but if you feel strange right now, just think about how strange it is for me! I used to be a guy!"

"David, you are a guy, and the most handsome one I know. But I am glad that you have found another dimension to yourself. Let's keep it under control though, okay?"

"Of course! I am David, and if you wish me to be Danielle occasionally as part of our sex play, I am all for it. I am not going to become a female, or wear dresses to work or anything!" As an afterthought, he adds,

"But tonight is still on. It is just too compelling not to try it out in public, even if it is only only an occasional thing. You will help me with my um, preparations again won't you?"

"Uh huh darling, I will of course!"

I answer lazily as I cuddle against his chest a little closer. After a silence of about five minutes, he asks,

"Donna? Is this what you had envisioned your married life might be like, when you were younger?"

I pull back to look into his face and say clearly and concisely,

"David, I am happy with our life together! You are an amazing man: handsome, intelligent, clever, and loving. I knew that you were not exactly the 'Marlboro Man' when I married you! I married you because I was knock-down-drag-out-crazy-in-the-head-head-over-heels in love with you my darling! I married a man with a four-inch penis, and I am absolutely crazy about it! No ten-inch throbbing monster-dick could ever replace that beautiful cock you yours my darling!"

I am in such a state that I have to think if I have told this man everything I need to say to him, so I continue,

"David, do you realize that we have made love nearly every night for five years! Do you get that? Do you really get that, David? I am in love with you, and I would be lost in this world without you!"

"Donna, I don't know what I am going through right now, but I need your strength, love, and constancy to get through it. I have to say, it is both exciting and terrifying. Honey, you have to be with me on this!"

"Don't worry, darling I will be there with you for every step of what you have to go through!"

I bury my head in his chest, and start to cry softly with the complete joy of being with his incredible man. I am precisely where I want to be, and that is in David's arms. I feel him stroking my hair to soothe me through another good cry. I fall asleep cuddled up with David.

When I awake, I hear David talking to someone on his cell about me, my work I think,

"Yes ... uh huh, just a stomach flu ... tomorrow ... yes, of course! Thank you Rob!"

He walks over to the bed and says,

"Your boss says that I should help you through your stomach flu today, and make sure you are able to come back tomorrow. Incidentally, I called my partners and reassigned some minor cases for today, so I can nurse you back to health. In other words my little love, you are goldbricking today and so am I!"

"Oh David, you are my clever man! For a reward, I will let you make me breakfast ... in bed preferably!"

I giggle at my audacity.

"Already started darling, you stay and I will bring you some coffee to start."

"Oh David!" Is all I can say close to tears again.

He makes a big breakfast for two and we eat, drink, and laugh, until there is nothing left. Then we fool around, and shower together, each scrubbing the other's bodies and little crevices. I help him wash off any remaining makeup, introducing him to the concept of ... cold cream!

We dress simply, David in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, and me in a sundress and sandals, both of us without anything underneath. We head for the couch and I bring two cups of coffee while Davis puts on some opera for us to listen to, as we drink our coffee and talk softly. We do not discuss anything about last night, or our decisions due in two weeks.

We just plan our day and decide to go to the mall and catch an early movie there with lunch and shopping afterward. I still have some things I want to get for him for tonight. The music is good, the coffee is good, and the conversation is the best!

We start out with a movie at theater in the mall, and pick a seat near the back. We fold up the armrest between our seats so we can cuddle. The theater is sparsely populated, with little groups of patrons here and there. Since we have the end two seats next to the wall, I can lean back against him with my feet up.

We watch the movie for a good hour before is feel the hem of my dress rising. All of a sudden, there is a hand sliding up my naked thigh, heading for my equally naked pussy. I open my legs to let David have his naughty little way with me, and I soon feel a finger playing with my clitty. I am moaning softly and then I whisper in his ear,

"David, let's do it! Here! Now!"

I adjust my position so he can get his cock out through his fly, and I straddle him facing him as he moves over to make room on the seat for my other knee. I am able to slide my cunny down on his cock, all covered by my dress. I clamp my mouth onto his, as I get close so the other patrons do not hear my moans. We climax together, and I fall forward onto him, and with my arms around his neck, I am aware that my dress may have ridden up, uncovering my little butt.

After the movie, we head back into the mall toward a little diner we like for lunch. It is up one level, and the escalator is kind of a long ride. I can hear some snickers behind me, and realize that there are a couple of college kids trying to see up my skirt from below. I am not an exhibitionist, but I am in a weird mood, so I bend over to adjust the strap on my shoe, and give these little prevs a good show.

At lunch, we discuss David's newfound attraction for a sexier wardrobe, and I tell him how amazing he looked.

"I am not homosexual and you know that, Donna. But, when you made me up last night, the effect was so astoundingly real that I am looking forward to going out tonight as Danielle, clubbing with my girlfriend Donna."

"Okay David! Let's table any further discussion until later as we agreed. I want to thank you for freeing me today, but I have some shopping to do by myself so after lunch, go somewhere. You like bookstores, and they have a great one here. The camera shop it over there, and they have a sports bar near the back."

"Okay honey, it is now twelve-fifteen, so I will meet you at two-thirty at the sports bar for a beer. Just text me if you need more time doll-face!"

We get up, David kisses me sweetly, and I disappear to find some clothes and some ... 'specialty items.' I see David heading toward the bookstore.

At two-fifteen, I have all of the items I need so I head for the sports bar to meet my husband. As I reach the doorway, I see David sitting at one of those high pub tables talking to an attractive well-built blonde. I take a table in the corner by the door, just to watch for a few minutes. I know it's a little creepy, but I enjoy watching David interacting with people ... I do trust him, but I don't trust her!

They are talking animatedly, laughing and at one point, I see her put her hand on David's forearm. "That little shit!" I say to myself about my friendly husband. I see her start to massage the light hair on David's arm, and lean toward him to display her quite ample bosom to David. When David puts his hand on top of hers still on his forearm, I move into action.

"Having fun are we, kiddies?" I say in a voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Hi sweetie. This is Jeanette! Jeanette, this is my lovely wife Donna! Pull up a chair honey!"

I slowly ease into a stool to the side of them and say,

"I hope I am not interrupting anything David, I can disappear for a while if you two kids need some alone time!"

Jeanette smiles and says to David, "She is cute like you said." Then to me, "I have to admit that I joined David because he is so attractive ... you are a lucky woman. But, he has spent the past ten minutes ... (looks at her watch) ... ten minutes and fifteen seconds to be exact, talking about nothing but his amazing wife. Oh, I did try to flirt with him, but it was a shut-out."

She got up to leave and said to both of us, "You are a very nice couple, and I wish you all the best."

David smiled, but I didn't, saying goodbye to Jeanette. I turned to David and said,

"Darling, do I have to lock you up when I have to leave you alone? But, I have to say that she is very pretty ... and breasty!"

"Donna, a pretty woman sat down to talk with me. And yes, she is not just breasty, she is very breasty! I may be a little "limp-wristed" but I am still a man you know, and a pair of tits always attracts my attention. I'm afraid that I ended up boring her to tears talking about my amazing dark-eyed wife. So ... want a beer?"

"David my darling, you amaze me every day! She is right about one thing though, I am a very lucky woman!"

I move my stool closer to his, and we talk and laugh together quietly, over a couple of beers. Where booze is concerned, I let David do the ordering for me. He is not a drinker per se, but knows what's good, and what's not. He also knows what I might choose for myself if I knew more about it. He never disappoints me with his choices for me.

I asked him if he found a book, and as he opened his shopping bag, I see two books, one about American ex-pats in Paris in the 1830's, and the other, a taut murder mystery by a noted author.

"So Donna, did you get everything you needed? Can I see?"

"Nuh uh, darling! You have to wait until later and no fair peeking! I nudge my arm up against his and say softly,

"But you can kiss me if you wish!"

"Show me, and then I'll kiss you Donna!"

"Forget it, buddy! Now kiss me!"

He kisses me and after we finish our beers, we head home. David kicks off his loafers and plops onto the couch with one of his new books. I quickly disappear into the bedroom with my treasure trove. I hear David saying,

"Honey, as long as you are in the kitchen, can you get me a beer?

I am not in the kitchen of course, but he is really saying that he is already engrossed in the book and doesn't want to get up and get himself one. I walk to the kitchen after closing the bedroom door behind me, and get David a beer ... I would walk across broken glass to get that man a beer! I also get one for myself. I hand it to him and sit on the part of the couch not occupied by David and we have another beer together as he puts his book down.

We talk for a while, about nothing really, as I slide my foot up and down his thigh over his jeans. He smiles and says,

"That feels nice honey!"

I remember that he is not wearing underwear, and I reach up, unbutton his jeans and start to zip his fly down.