Changeling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donna, we are both project managers, but just in different fields. It sounds like you are quite accomplished in yours though!"

I blush and just say, "Thank you Brenda!"

David may not fall in love with this smart and charming girl, but it is quite possible that I just might! At David's first yawn, he decides to settle in.

"You guys can stay up, but some girls need their beauty sleep!" David says continuing with,

"I am going to change into boy clothes, and settle in. (Then he says to me) Don't stay up too late honey!"

Brenda and I looked at each other, and I asked him,

"What do you mean boy clothes?"

"Donna honey, I brought some things over here earlier, and I brought some stuff for you as well ... they are in the master bedroom closet."

As we say goodnight to David, Brenda turns to me,

"Donna, I only have what I am wearing, so I will have to go home first thing tomorrow."

"Well, let's just see what David brought for me, and we might be able to find something for you. For right now though, do you see those double doors over there?"

"Uh huh!"

"There is a swimming pool out there, and if you are not too tired, I don't think it requires any clothes at all!"

I see a wicked smile trace across her face, as she starts to undress. She reaches behind her back and unzips her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She has a lovely body that is strikingly similar to mine.

I walk over to her and reaching behind her, unsnap her bra and let it fall to the floor joining her dress. Since she seems comfortable letting me undress her, I put my hands into her panties, sliding them over her ass, and pull them down her legs.

I crouch down in front of her as she steps out of her briefs, and I help her remove her stockings as well. She is now naked in front of me, and I slide my hands all the way up her legs, placing one hand on her hip as I slide the other one up the inside her her thigh, fingering her already moist pussy lips as she closes her eyes and moans softly.

She giggles as I slide my finger into my mouth to taste her juices, and then she turns, runs through the doors to the pool. I hear a splash as she jumps in and I quickly remove my clothes to join her. She squeals as I surface right in front of her, and put my arms around her. She does the same, and we stand together in three feet of water, with our erect nipples touching. We just stare into each other's eyes for a very long moment, until this pretty girl pushes her breasts into mine as she kisses me.

END OF CHAPTER 03, CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 04