Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Jesus man did you really just fuck Martin and Andy last night?" I look up at him looking at me a little worried.

"Dude it was awesome, and I think the proper term would be they fucked me. I'd offer my cunt to you but fuck man I'm tired now. Hey did my bike get here?"

"Yep, it's in the living room, you wanna get dropped on your bed or the sofa?"

"Sofa dude, I wanna see this chick bike. Who knows maybe I can help, I think we gotta stick everything on it, chicks are like totally into the safety and shit."

"Fucking safety, this from a chick who is really a guy who has been fucked by two guys offering cunt to the third guy and no condoms." Mike says as he half carries me to the sofa.

"Well alright, Andy might be a risk but he carries condoms, or maybe it was the chicks carry condoms and I trust Martin, and you man. You know fuck I need something to hold, I'm feeling all like vulnerable and shit." I say after being dropped on the sofa, both of them look at me.

Finally Martin hands me his backpack, I mutter thanks then hold it to me. I roll on my side then curl up against it. I fell asleep at some point, I remember listening to them argue over whether I would leak sperm onto the sofa or not. When I wake up I am not holding a backpack, Andy is looking at me.

"Dude what are you doing out here and did you try and wake me up this morning?"

"Dude yes I woke up at like seven something, I got all horny and shit and I wanted a repeat, you just rolled over I was gonna take a leak then come back but Martin was taking a shower so I let him have the pleasure. My bike came I wanted to see it then fell asleep. Did they like finish it and shit?"

"Yes you should try sitting up its right here. Oh and women don't take leaks, they piss or generally say I gotta go to the bathroom. Remember you are going to class today as a sister of you being a sit in. Did you do the class work I gave you?"

"Shit no, if the prof asks I'll say I have it and I'll collect it from me tonight." I say sitting up and looking, they did what I suggested every doodad is on the bike.

I go over to it and look it looks really weird to me with the upper bar down low like that. There is a funny looking little lever thing on the handlebars farther in from the shifters, I turn it, it tinkles. Andy laughs, I groan then decide to leave it there I mean damn they went to all the trouble of putting it together for me before class. Andy propels me into our bedroom saying I gotta get dressed. I almost tell him to get so I can, then I realize I'm fucking nude, and he totally fucked me last night. I go to my drawers pull out a new panty slip those on then get pants and finally a shirt.

Andy watched me the entire time and he totally has a tent, I am tempted to drop my pants and bend over but fuck we gotta get to class. I grab up my backpack make sure the books are in there along with the class work Andy gave me then start to go, until Andy suggests shoes. I groan sit down grab up the socks he gave me yesterday rip open the bag put on a pair then find my shoes.

"So dude can we repeat after class?" Andy asks as I am getting my purse on me then my backpack at my new bike.

"I promised Mike he would have me, so perhaps after dinner, or well fuck maybe before dinner or after Mike. I don't know this whole being fucked thing is awesome, I don't know how often I can handle it. I do know after you did me last night I was tired, and then again after Martin, though fuck I was up three hours early." I say as I guide my bike out the door.

"No problem dude, oh and don't forget you are totally stopping at the tent to ask after periods and the whole shaved thing. Say didn't you forget one thing, a bra perhaps?" Andy says as he goes to unlock his bike.

Oh fuck bra I run back inside dropping my backpack and purse tearing my shirt off. I have to look around a bit then find the bra's I slip one on fast as I can then grab my shirt and put that on. Passing the bathroom I peek inside to find my hair is a mess, I brush it again then collect my purse then backpack. Andy is waiting for me outside grinning from ear to ear.

As we ride to class he suggests makeup I shake my head then point around, most of the coeds are not wearing makeup on a regular basis. As we are locking our bikes up he admits he would like me to wear makeup. I ask if he would like me in makeup or having sex, he mutters something about evil geeks then goes for the sex. When we get into class the professor calls me over then asks how I'm doing. I smile at him realizing the dean only said I'm hurt or sick or some shit.

I assure him I'm doing fine and will be back in two weeks barring any complications. He smiles then tells me to take my seat in the back next to Andy. I get a lot of looks as I head through the class, mostly from guys, some chicks, not the Goth lesbian types either, the hot ones. I sit down next to the total hotty I spent many times after classes leaned over the toilet imagining. When the professor turns around to write something on the board she leans over and touches my arm.

"Hey what happened to the dude that was sitting here?"

"There was an accident, he will be back in class in two weeks barring any complications I'm his sister Amanda." I say extending my hand to her she shakes it looking a little suspicious.

We go back to paying attention she keeps stealing glances at me, I in turn steal glances at her she is such a hot chick. About halfway through glass I find I gotta go, I stand up holding my hand in the air saying I gotta go to the bathroom. The hotty next to me says she does to, Prof tells her to show me where it is. Andy gives me a look as I get up, she takes my hand then hands me my purse. I sling it over my shoulder not wishing to look odd or something. When we get in the bathroom she waits at the door as I move to a toilet. When I finish she guides me to wash my hands then just looks at me.

"Umm I take it you did not come here for the toilet."

"Nope I want the truth right now, where the fuck did he go, I always thought he was cute but to damn shy to speak to me. All of a sudden he disappears and then a hot little blonde takes his place saying she's his sister but looks around like he did with his backpack. So come on spill it." She says getting between me and the door.

"Wait cute really?" I couldn't help but ask, I mean fuck she is a rather constant stroking material.

"Yes I always thought you were cute I mean fuck I was gonna give you another week to speak to me then do it myself."

"I well fuck, I was told women don't swear, but hell you are so fuck it. Part of it is true there was an accident just well I'm the cute guy. Andy talked me into going to a test subject thing he had a flyer for, it paid great money. So he doesn't get in I do and they slipped me the wrong nanites program. Turned me to well this, the dean agreed to let me attend class as a sit in, I wanted to not but well fuck. I've spent the last two days adjusting to being a chick and picking up the clothes I need to well pass as a chick and not a dude in drag or some shit."

"Nanites really, damn I wanted to get in one of the soldiers doing that is a friend's brother. OK so yes women do not normally swear, I was a little flustered and wanted to get the truth. Your walk is really not bad I'm impressed with the boobs you got and the bra choice, very good support. I... ah fuck I gotta ask do you think I'm hot?"

"The hottest without a doubt, I would stroke off picturing you getting dressed and pulling me to you. Hard to do with four guys in a two bedroom but I managed almost daily." She is smiling at me, I mean huge eye gleaming smile.

"God I was rather the same though luckily the dorms get a little more privacy than that. Say can I teach you how to pleasure yourself I think your hot still." I turn pink, she looks at me then her jaw drops. "Oh my god you're having sex with roommates aren't you."

"Started last night, I had a hymen day before yesterday and well it freaked me out, I tried again last night and just couldn't get there and asked Andy for help, he was only going to eat me then it went farther cause I was begging for more. I really loved it so I did another in the shower and promised the last later today. I bend over for it because staring at a guy while he fucks me is a lot weird to me. Andy did it that way then put his hand over my eyes."

"Oh my, I suppose you wouldn't give a blowjob then?"

"Umm no I don't think that will happen."

"Supposing, I wear a strap on?" My eyes get big at that, she smiles and nods. "I have always liked both I own strapons and toys of all kinds. In fact I had my first sex with another woman. Well so obviously you beat me to first sex already but hell I want some of you, as often as you can stand. I don't have anyone right now, why I was going to be bold and speak to you first so soon. I don't mind sharing perhaps join in the sharing, three guys is a little much every day."

"I well hell I didn't know I was gonna play that by well feel. I fuck names, right now I am Amanda pleased to be joining your bed as soon as you want." I say to her holding my hand out again.

"Pleased to be joining your foursome, today work for you or was there something special planned for the last guy? Oh and my name is Martha." She looks at me funny when I start to chuckle.

"It's not you it's just when I was getting a name picked for me to be a chick with Andy suggested Martha. I have a younger sorta sister named Martha. Amanda is the name of my birth mother I was going to name my first daughter Amanda."

"Adopted?"

"Well yes, and orphaned before that I don't let it bother me anymore."

"Well good, come on let's get back to class before the Prof sends a rescue party. If you don't mind I want to drive you around after class and complete the look, your purse is practically empty so not right. Great choice, did they give that to when they sent you home?"

"Well no I had to buy it they gave me grandma purse, I went to Wal-Mart to get jammies, I ended up with a big shirt one and a yellow dress the guys were drooling over me in. And a new purse and a hair dye since I was going blonde anyway. Had to stop and buy shoes first and well I bought a new bike, my old one is to big." I say as we go along the corridors. "Oh shit, I need to stop at the tent and ask after periods and well I'm shaved, I never did that." This last comes out at the door to our class she nods then opens the door.

"Ah finally, I was starting to think you both fell in. Check the board that is your assignment for the rest of class and tonight. Amanda if you please could you bring the work I sent your brother in tomorrow if he has finished it?" The professors says to us as we head for our seats, we both turn and look at the board.

"I will check with him tonight and if possible return it to you tomorrow." I say to him as Martha takes my hand and pulls me after her.

Andy gives me a curious look as Martha pulls my seat out for me. I would do hers but well it's already out, she gives me a smile as she sits. Andy is practically leaning into my lap as I get my book out and start doing the assigned work.

"Dude so dish, what happened?"

"I got a friend to show me how to act like a chick now shush." I whisper to him.

The rest of class is uneventful, though I did get a few more glances from the other chicks in the class, not all look happy. I promise myself to ask Martha about that later, in her car say. When the professor dismisses us Martha takes her time getting ready to go, I do likewise. Andy is standing there giving me dirty looks and saying to hurry up, Martha grins at him. When we get out of class we lead Martha over to our bikes, she is quite happy with mine. When Andy asks if he can come along, Martha looks at him then me.

"So let me guess he doesn't want to be away from his new lover?"

"Honestly I think it's more he wants to try and woo you, he wanted to again after class but I had promised Mike."

"Ah well we shall see on that, honestly I'm not sure I can fit two bikes in my trunk." She says as she leads us over to the parking lot.

As it turns out she cannot, we had to lock my bike in with my chain Andy though suggests sticking his bike in her back seat with him. Luckily she owns a convertible she looks at her back seat then Andy and his bike.

"We can try but no tears this car is new, at least to me."

Andy smiles promises then wedges his bike in. Martha and I trade a couple looks as he gets it in. Finally with him in the back seat we get in, Martha asks tent first, I nod so off we go. When we get there, there are a few dudes filling out the forms, the lady behind the table sees Martha, Andy and I coming then points to them saying they already got disallowed.

"I was accepted and I have some questions if possible answered here. Just got out of class and got some shopping to do." She gives me a curious look then looks at the guys standing around us.

She stands up motions me inside then takes me all the way to the back where the doctors are. They look me over saying I was never here, I explain how I came here as a guy. They look at each other then groan before one pulls me aside then asks what I want to know.

"OK so I know all the major shit, but well there are two things bugging at me, namely periods and well I'm shaved, pits, legs, and groin. I know I did not come here like that and well OK I went blonde, I dyed the hair I had blonde eyebrows and roots."

"Not all that happened your facial structure is altered fuck this is so not supposed to have happened. OK now as for shaved, we have had a few women mention that, none are upset over it, we are not sure if it's because the nanites shave them to start or keep shaving so watch your pits those grow fastest. Periods, OK in your case since you are freshly a woman your system is starting at position one like someone entering puberty born female. What that means right about when you get changed back, hopefully, you will drop an egg and become a fertile woman. Now I'm saying hopefully because well part of becoming a doctor you always leave room for expansion, nothing is ever definite besides when you eat in the hospital. Trust me on this, they are working very hard to get a new batch of nanites done up with your original data. As tiny as they are they take a while to build I don't know why, anyway if you are out of questions we got fresh meat."

I thank the doctors then make my way out of the tent Martha and Andy are waiting for me. They each take an arm and ask what they said, I say later really not wanting to alert any new people to my affliction. So back in the car driving along Martha looks at me and clears her throat.

"Yes fine I'll dish, as for shaved, I am not the only one, a few of the women have the same thing they were all happy, the doctors told me to watch my pits. As for periods, that is a little weird, apparently physically I am just entering puberty in relation to that, so right about when I get changed back I would drop an egg in his terms."

"Well that is fairly close to what actually happens, you got egg cells in you, when it comes to that time of the month an egg is set loose and floats down to your womb where it imbeds in the wall to wait for sperm. Well generally they don't always imbed and simply float free and die, why it can take some women a while of trying to get pregnant." Martha says making me look at her. "Oh lord sex ed in middle school, it's not all about how to fuck."

"Yeah, though the fucking is totally the best part." Andy says behind us.

"I have a special fondness for the baby growing part, my aunt is older than my mom and well my cousin was not gonna go to college she picked a dude and spread her legs. They are well totally married and working on a second, she's a year older than I am. I got to visit her a lot in my last year of high school and watch her swell, and feel the kicks and god I want a kid in me. But totally after I graduate and get a nice career, so what about you Amanda, what are your plans?" Martha says looking at me with a smile.

"I am a science geek, probably why I was able to well do sex with my roommates and never talked to you. I want kids myself, again after I graduate and well get a nice career."

"Dude you didn't mention getting back to being a dude." Andy says leaning forward between the seats.

I swat him on the nose, Martha laughs then pulls us into a shop I've never been to before. She tells Andy to stay then takes me inside I look around at everything very lost. She pulls me around after with a hand cart on her arm, she grabs down stuff I only get a glance at, lip balm, handi wipes, and a handkerchief. When we get over to makeup I balk, she smiles then asks if I would for her, I sigh then nod. She gets a number of them feeling my face a few times in the process, on the way to the check out she admits to being jealous of my skin. I mutter likely because I never wear chemicals on my face, she pokes me.

Martha pays for it not letting me even offer up my card, the clerk saying she hopes this one lasts longer. Martha tells me later then ushers me out to the car, she gets everything into my purse making it heavier.

"I damn, where's the lead weight?" I ask half joking.

"You should get out the grandma purse for the lead weight, trust me if someone tries anything whacking him with your purse will work well enough to scream bloody murder and run. Haven't you ever wondered why women always go in groups whenever possible and have such a heavy purse?" Martha asks pulling out of the parking lot.

"Nah but well hell I guess I know why. OK so come on dish what did the clerk mean by she hopes this one lasts longer, and I got some dirty looks in class after getting back."

"Ah well the clerk lives in the city, I got here two weeks before classes started and well found a woman. It didn't last all that long, she was not like she presented at first. As for class, I don't know I guess you weren't the only one lusting after me, a lot of people know I swing both sides, it was a rather loud break up between two dorms second day of classes. I bet you some of the first looks were more because they figure you took well you off the market, trust me you were very cute as a dude."

"Dude I told you all you had to do was ask." Andy says with a laugh, Martha joins in.

I tell Martha where we live we have about an hour before our next class. Mike is home, Martin is not Martha wanders through the apartment cursing because we have three times the room.

"Dude who is she?" Mike asks when she goes into the kitchen.

"That's Martha my girlfriend, she's helping me with being a chick and she has expressed an interest in well me and you guys."

"Is that the chick you have been dreaming about all month?" Mike asks, I nod and he smiles, I smile to.

"So nice place, I may have to move in and well keep it clean damn bachelors." Martha says coming out of the kitchen, she looks Mike up and down. "So is he number three or are we missing the one you promised?"

"Mike here is number three. If you prefer I can put him off for later, I think I would enjoy you more, no offense Mike."

"None taken man, I know you're a guy you are so not supposed to fancy me. I admit I fancy your body though Martha is just as nice, I am all sorts of jealous." Mike says making me and Martha smile.

"No I think you can do Mike, Andy has something of a reputation as being good in bed. I am so sleeping here tonight and I can sample you then, if it is alright with you guys."

"Well he was my first and I thoroughly enjoyed it besides the small problem with seeing him up there. I have no problem with you sleeping here, in my bed I hope I want to hold someone after sex but can't hold one of these guys even though they filled me up." Martha smiles at me then kisses me.

emap
emap
237 Followers