Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That reminds me, did you enjoy giving the blowjob?" Martha asks as we pull into the Target parking lot.

"Actually yes it was nicer than I thought it would be. I don't want to do them after I change back but hell Andy tasted good. I do enjoy cleaning you out so I wouldn't mind continuing that."

"I like that idea, oh don't go down on Mike, your mouth isn't big enough my god he was huge." Martha says as we get out of her car and walk toward Target.

Inside there really are not that many people, I thought there would be more with the cars out front. Martha points to a sign saying movie theatre next door, I understand then. Andy gets sent in search of a cart while Martha takes me back to the shoes section where we find some heels these are not terribly high I think five inches is the highest. Martha sits me down in a chair then retrieves a pair of the five inch heels, taking my shoes off she puts these on then helps me stand up.

These are rather hard to walk in she spends a little while teaching me how. I walk around for a little, jumping a foot or so when Andy finally appears again with a cart, he pinched my butt. Martha giggles as she walks me over to the chair sits me down then takes the heels off. I groan when I try and straighten my feet, Martha giggles more I have to stand up and walk around a little to get them to straighten. A passing clerk sees me and walks over asking if he can help us, when he sees the heels Martha is putting back in the box he smiles then goes over to another pair. These are strange only three inches according to the box, and no stiletto the heel is angled.

I look at Martha she shrugs so I agree to try them on, the clerk smiles big takes me to the chair. While he is putting them on my feet he looks up and stares up my dress instead of looking at me to ask how they fit. I tell him they fit fine and get up to walk in them feeling rather disgusted. I have to admit these feel nice and not like the other pair, Martha is smiling at me, the clerk is staring at me still from his knees where I left him. Martha asks him for a pair in a different size for her he smiles and gets up looking a little disappointed to not get to stare up my dress again. I sit down feeling violated in a way and get the shoes off quick then put mine on. When he gets back Martha is sitting down smiling at him with her shoes off.

With both pairs of shoes in the cart we move on, Martha takes us to panties insisting mine have to go. I wonder what panties but go along with her, she grabs out a bag of thin cuts like she wears, then gets a second. Finally we move on to kitchen wear there is nobody here so Martha feels it is a good time to ask how I'm feeling.

"God I feel like a total piece of meat, I mean he came over smiling big and he tried hard to get me to sit down. I'm not even sure that was his area of the store, I think he was in electronics last time I was here. I think the worst part was when he looked up and never got past my waist. I had an urge to deck him though I probably wouldn't do well in a fight with him, he was tall and not all that thin." I say still feeling a little violated.

"He is in electronics his name tag says what section he works. Anyway now you know the bad side intimately, and you know the really, really good side intimately, there is a middle ground, that is where us gals try and be until it comes time to be naked and under a guy or gal. Don't worry the real disgusting guys are not that often, any guy can slip of course but generally what you experienced is rare." Martha says looking over some pots.

"Don't some chicks like guys looking up their skirts with no panties on?" Andy asks holding up a sifter Martha grabs it with a smile.

"Yes they do and if you set it up with the intention of being watched up your skirt it is rather exciting. Why do you think women will stand around on the mall overpasses that are see through or go slower up the open stairs?"

"I never thought about that, our psych professor talked about sexual excitement last week. He said someone showing interest in your body is exciting on a basic level, even if it's someone you would not have sex with. I think I experienced that after I was changed, Andy, Mike and Martin all showed interest in my body, I was disgusted at the idea and yet excited anyway. Though I have to admit this guy today I just feel violated, same with the Taco Bell guy until he apologized and complemented me." I say holding up a set of oven pans.

"Yeah, being stared at is nice when you want it, when they just take advantage of you being stuck there to get looked at its well a violation of your body. Now if the guy had said you look amazing or gorgeous or whatever I'm sure you would be happy, but just staring makes you feel disgusted." Martha says taking the pans.

"This is rather off on a tangent but Amanda and you said violated, I've heard rape victims call their bodies violated so is it the same thing or are we talking two completely different?" Andy asks as we move on to the next aisle.

"Well it's sorta the same thing and very not, I'd much rather be stuck sitting at a desk with no clothes on for eight hours while a guy stared at my pussy. In a way it is the same thing in being stared at when you can't get away makes you feel like a piece of meat and being raped makes you a piece of meat. Not that big a gap between feeling like and being. Of course being ogled you get over, being raped not so much. Most rape victims have flashbacks and trauma behavior their entire life." Martha says putting a big mixer box in the cart she goes over to the blenders. "My mom is a therapist, she worked in a rape center when I was growing up I got to go over to cheer some of them up. A few told me horror stories that well scared the crap out of me of their experiences. Mom was my therapist for a few months after each one of those, not officially but god she helped."

"Yeah I want to avoid ending up like those women, do we want a toaster?" I ask eyeing the toasters, the two toast ones are only twenty.

"Yeah these are a good price." Martha says coming over and grabbing up a two toast toaster.

"Hey, how about a coffee machine? Amanda is hard to wake up but a cup of joe would help." Andy says holding up a small coffee machine.

"Yeah why not, it's only twenty five. Let's see oh yes the mousse glasses and may as well get a few more of the specialty items. Betty will likely do desserts herself she needs the practice on those."

"You know I was wondering, why is cooking for women. I mean most of the chefs you see are men, same with the people doing kitchen in restaurants." I say as we enter the specialty bake ware section.

"Because most men don't cook, chefs like you mentioned are paid well. I mean hell they drive around in big expensive cars have big expensive houses and the single ones likely have expensive escorts. Do you really think if Andy had suggested he will cook for everyone Mike and Martin would have said no problem?" Martha says putting two boxes of plastic mousse cups in the cart.

"Well I think so yeah, Andy is the one who makes hamburgers sometimes." Martha looks at me then Andy, he turns pink.

"Huh, but well anyway the guys want to have us cooking in the nude remember. Betty and I may like putting the guys in there nude but we wouldn't expect good food either. Besides think about my cooking class, there is one guy in the entire class, he can't get gayer. The professor said he was the only guy in any of her classes this year, and she said guy with a giggle. Michael being well out and proud said he's a guy in equipment only, I don't think we got much done that day, it was only an orientation anyway but god he was hilarious. I rather want to sneak you in one day just so you can meet him, perhaps I'll invite him over some night."

"I don't know if I'd like that." Andy says holding up some little white cup like things.

"Oh sure you would he's a riot and a great guy, he only jokes with not interested guys I've seen him. Ah yes those we need those, ten in all please Andy." Martha says looking at the cup things.

We add in two quiche dishes a double boiler and a cheesecake pan. Martha says we are done, I suggest looking at computers, with Martin and Betty the one we have is permanently in use.

"Oh no need for that, I spoke with Martin about it, he swore he can get us a computer for cheap, he'll put it together we only gotta pay for the parts." Martha says Andy hands me his cell phone.

"Dude call the bank and see what you got left, we can't have you overstepping your cash."

I call the bank and go through the process luckily it is only the computer, a person would have said no. When I finally get through to it saying how much I have Andy has to catch me. Martha catches the phone when it slips free of my hand.

"My god I have a lot, eighteen hundred sitting in the bank after all that buying we have done on my card. Say how much did Martin say we needed for a computer?"

"Well I am jealous he said we need about five hundred for an OK computer, I was planning on adding one hundred. I had that set aside for club visits, not that a gal needs cash at a club but you know it doesn't always start out well and I'd want to buy for women to." Martha says handing the cell back to Andy.

"Women don't need cash at a club?" I ask genuinely curious, I've never been to one.

"Nope the men buy them drinks to try and get them to say yes to sex in the alley or their car. It sometimes works in the later evening, though usually women only say yes when they like him and have a condom." Martha says Andy agrees.

"I take a different approach, I buy them a drink talk to them ask about them and if they seem interested I offer giving them lots of pleasure. I also add in or we can date I'd like that, so far they always go for the pleasure." Martha giggles wildly at his words, we look at her.

"You may want to reverse the order, offer the dating then offer the pleasure. Betty thinks your easy going because of that, gives the impression you're all about the quick fuck and not dating."

"I never got that impression but I suppose I'm not a good person to ask on that. Though I would go for both, he's good at the pleasure and a great guy. Not that I'm offering dating, down Andy." I say, Martha laughs Andy groans then pushes the cart toward check out.

"Oh hey weren't we going to look at the garter hose?" I ask following him and Martha.

Andy stops looks back at me then rolls his eyes, Martha grins then grabs my arm and leads me back toward the women's section. We go past a lot of racks of clothes before we get to that section. Martha pulls out two garter belts and hands them to me since Andy has not caught up yet. She looks through the hose until she finds the garter variety and pulls out pairs. She hands me a large number then we go through them one by one, I like the rose pattern one, Martha agrees it is very nice then hopes I don't rip them so she can have them later. I hold it up and put up two fingers she gives me a kiss and gets a second. The fishnet one I'm unsure, she tosses it to Andy he looks and holds two thumbs up.

I look at Martha she holds one finger up I nod, a sheer one in red I have to shrug at, she points to my dress then tosses it to Andy. We get three of the black sheer, on the way back to check out Andy points at bikinis. Martha grabs my arm and leads me that way with a big grin. I am speechless at the little tiny teeny bikini she picks out for me, Andy is grinning huge. Both ignore me when I finally manage to say no, I think I was pink the whole time we are being rung up.

The clerk offers condolences for the bikini choice I was given, Martha simply says I have the body for it. The clerk agrees with a grin after we have paid Martha is rung up and off we go right into people exiting a couple movies. It's mostly no problem, there are two guys though who take a special interest in me especially, Martha some but not as much. They follow us calling me a few names, slut and tart being the nicer ones, finally I turn on them.

"Listen you retard, if you want to say get my phone number it will work lots better if you are nice and ask instead of suggesting I'll sleep with anything. Now go away I am not interested."

"Now listen here miss high and mighty if you had simply listened to us in the first place we wouldn't be suggesting such things." The shorter one says I walk right over to him Martha squeaking behind me.

"Do you really think any woman who is not dead or passed out drunk is going to respond to some smelly ugly fuck like yourself saying come here you slut and blow me? In fact come down here I want to say something up close and personal." I say signaling him down, he hunkers down to be on my level, fuck I'm short.

I reach back and nail him in the nose he falls on his ass holding it. The women in the area are clapping. The other one looks at me then at Andy and Martha coming up behind me, he picks his friend up and leaves. Martha takes my arm and pulls me to the car. We don't leave though, a cop pulled up behind us, she walks around the car to my side hunkers down to look at me better and smiles.

"The theatre called to report those guys, they were tossed out. I was going to have to arrest both for drunk and disorderly but fuck I think you took care of disorderly. Now keep in mind I can haul you to jail for battery on him but I seriously doubt a jury would convict if one of your friends told the court what he was saying to you. I think they are going home anyway. So well try not to do that again unless the fucker really deserves it and drive carefully." She says then tipping her hat to me she gets back in her car and follows the two drunks.

"Ah fuck, I was scared she was gonna ask for ID." Martha says next to me.

"Oh shit I never thought of that, at least it was a lady cop and was happy I did that." I say feeling rather like I should fall into a deep hole in the earth.

"Most cops anymore don't like drunks and their way of talking to women." Martha says starting the car up.

On the drive home from Target Andy keeps going over my punch and his amazement I landed it. Martha for her part is surprised blood wasn't gushing when I look at her she shrugs and admits it looked vicious. At the apartment both insist on going over the encounter with everyone while Martin and Betty get the mixer and blender out of the boxes and situated, the toaster is a welcome addition. Mike looks at the coffee maker, Andy points at me then makes a sleepy face, Mike laughs. Once they have everything in the kitchen Betty comes out and gives me a hug for being brave.

By unanimous decision I am to wear the new bikini while helping make dinner, even Betty wants to see me in it. Mike is sent to the store again for a can of coffee and creamer while Martha takes me into the bedroom gets me undressed and in the bikini. She puts the new slanted shoes on me as well with a grin I roll my eyes but go with it. Betty looks at me eyes wide when I come in the kitchen.

"Betty I thought you only went for guys." I say feeling like she wants to take my little bikini off me and have sex.

"I do, but damn you are rather making me think Martha has a point. Show the guys I gotta get undressed." She says with a smile then moves past me to her new bedroom.

The guys give me whistles, I smile at this, they are my friends and hell I knew I would have this when I put the bikini on. Martha comes and stands next to me in her slanted shoes and nothing else. The guys hoot and whistle again making us both turn and show our butts. Andy asks if we are trading lovers tonight, Martha looks at me I shrug so she nods.

"I'm not doing it on your bed Mike I still remember that thing that was ready to walk away." I say, Martin laughs Mike groans then points to the sofa.

"No tonight we are going into our bedroom and on a bed. Amanda can't blow you Mike, her mouth is not large enough, hell mine barely made it." Martha says grinning.

"You gotta be kidding, that has got to be a thick cock." Betty says behind us.

I turn to look Martha does the same we both whistle. Betty is standing there in nothing her breasts while not large are perfectly formed and round. Her pussy is trimmed to a small triangle above her lips. She turns pink at our whistles but smiles at us and beckons me into the kitchen.

"Damn Betty you look great with no clothes on." I say making her laugh.

"Honestly I'm jealous of you, you're not a teeny gal like me and you have wonderfully large breasts. The only consolation I have is you will need back surgery later in life if you don't stand up straight." She says moving to the fridge.

"Yeah I didn't mention it before because well two weeks you change back. She's right though you gotta stand and sit straight up so your back doesn't get bent out of alignment. Your breasts are big and heavy and can do lots of damage if you're not careful." Martha says leaning over the counter to talk to us.

"Wait change, change how?" Betty asks setting bacon and small steaks on the counter.

"Oh shit, I forgot we never told you. Amanda here was born a guy, the really hot one I sat next to in my morning classes during the middle of the week. He and Andy tried to join that testing program I was bummed for not making Amanda did and well got turned into Amanda. They are going to change her back in what eleven days now?" Martha says, Martin yells ten. "OK so ten days, why I'm turning Amanda into a little slut, science geek and wants to experience life as a woman while he can. Got him to see the bad side of attention, with this bikini I think maybe can do the good side of stranger attention. There is a pool in this complex yes?" I nod at her making her smile big.

"I really gotta see this." Betty says with a smile.

"I have a morning class tomorrow." I say making Betty and Martha frown.

"So after morning class we can go lounge at the pool, there should be plenty of guys and better be a Martin and Andy there." Martha says, both of them say they will be.

Betty gets me to stand straight, Martha pokes me a few times to keep me up while Betty wraps the steaks in bacon. I get directed to preheat the oven then I get the odd task of heating up two eggs whisked in a pot. It is not until Martha yells at the guys to come over that I realize they hadn't been watching. Betty checks the egg mixture calls it ready then pours it into the mixer and turns it on. Mike drops a coffee jar on the counter making me look, then puts two creamers next to it, it looks fine to me so I give him a thumbs up.

"Dude you didn't get my creamer." Martin says with a sigh.

"Oh Martin hush we can pick it up tomorrow, you can survive one morning with no coffee or the wrong creamer." Betty says as she puts the steaks in the oven.

"Ah fuck dude, that is one awesome bikini on you, I don't wanna wait to fuck you." Mike says drooling at me.

"You know it is tempting to let Amanda let you fuck her, I am curious to see your dick Mike." Betty says making Martin stand up straight hitting his head on the hanging cabinets.

"Ah fuck that hurts." Martin says holding his head the rest of us trying not to laugh. "Betty you said you only want me in your bed and I can only fuck Amanda when she gets the notion."

"I didn't say I would fuck him I just wanna see it, a dick as big as Martha described is not normal you know. I am perfectly happy letting you fuck me, and I suppose I better expand the list to Martha now that I know Amanda is going to be a guy in ten days." Betty says adding a few things to the mixer.

"Hopefully anyway, it is the military and well hell the doctor was even saying hopefully. He went on to say it is part of his training to always leave it wide open but well fuck this is an extreme circumstance. I don't have extensive training but well I know something like this is hard and precise work. Fuck ups happen a lot more often then anyone wants to admit."

1...56789...26