Changes

Story Info
Michela's thesis adviser makes her help an undergrad.
10.1k words
4.58
60.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
softi
softi
327 Followers

I like this type of theme. I actually got the idea from another of my stories, posted elsewhere.

As usual for me, this story is about mind control first and sex second.

Thanks so much to Strider John for editing this for me!

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between females, and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work to people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Changes ©2016 softi. All rights reserved. Send comments to my profile.

*****

1.

Michela woke to a tongue gently licking her between her thighs, slowly teasing her outer lips and holding her on edge. Looking down, she saw Riley was being a good helper. She reached down and grabbed her roommate's dark brown hair.

"Now!" she commanded.

Riley dove in, sucking on Michela's clit and thrusting in two fingers deep and fast. Michela tensed, moaned, rose up and crested. With as much practice as she had, Riley knew every sensitive spot and just how to hit it right. It never took Michela long, particularly after being teased awake. The honey blonde whimpered, slowly recovering.

"I love you," said Riley, reverently.

"I know," responded Michela, messing the dark brown hair. "You've gotten really good at that." Riley beamed. "Come on, I have to prep for class."

Riley followed Michela into the bathroom and started the shower as Michela brushed her teeth. Once the water was warm, Riley stepped in and put a little shampoo in her hand. She stood still, waiting, until Michela joined her. After Michela wet herself down and turned to face into the spray, Riley started washing the honey blonde hair.

"Mmm..." hummed Michela, leaning into the contact. Her roommate smiled. "You're so good at that."

"Thank you," shyly replied Riley. She continued working the her roommate's hair.

After a few minutes, Michela stopped her roommate. "OK, Riley, that's enough." Riley stepped away, allowing Michela to turn under the water and let her hair rinse down her back. Riley repeated the process with the conditioner, then reverently soaped her roommate's nude form with the sponge and body wash. Once Michela rinsed off, she waited for her roommate to get her towel before stepping out. A smile played across her face as Riley gently dried her off. Michela's thick hair took some time to blow dry, but Riley patiently worked through the soft, honey blonde locks.

"All done, Michela." Riley stood, head slightly bowed.

"Go ahead and shower," replied Michela, tousling the dark brown hair. Riley smiled and got back into the tub.

Michela dressed and was putting the last of her books into her backpack as Riley came out of the bathroom, still toweling off her hair. "I hate these early seminars," said Michela, kissing Riley. "And on my lazy Tuesday, too. I'll be back after."

"I'll be waiting," said Riley.

Michela picked up a fruit bar and headed out to campus.

2.

The class was small, only 16 students that Professor Gutierrez hand picked. The discussion today was on hypnosis and whether it was effective in a clinical setting.

"Everyone, this is Michela, one of my graduate students, who is focusing on hypnosis as part of her thesis." He looked around the room. "She's here today to give a presentation about hypnosis in clinical practice. Please give her your full attention." He turned to the grad student. "Michela," he said, gesturing to the half podium on an old, rickety table.

She stepped up and started in on her presentation. "I'm sure that some of you are skeptical about the usefulness of hypnosis in practice," Michela started. "It's not some evil mesmerist saying, 'You are under my spell!' and a helpless ingénue fainting back to the bed." She pantomimed a swooning woman. "Nor is it a cartoon spiral that hypnotizes the fearless heroine into an obedient slave." Holding her arms in front of her, she slowly walked a few steps as though in a trance. There were a few chuckles around the room. "No, hypnosis is much more than that. It is a tool to help you relax your patient, get beyond their social fears of being judged, past their own hang-ups, and open up about problems that you otherwise wouldn't have found out about." Her eyes swept the room, trying to connect to each of the students. "It is built on a trust relationship between the psychologist and the patient, allowing the patient to experience past events without the fear of pain wracking them for days afterward. With it's judicious use, you will find that hypnosis is a great tool to help your patient work through issues and come out a stronger, more stable, better adjusted person, able to face things they wouldn't have dreamed about before. I hope to show you today how to make that happen." Several students looked bored already, but a few were interested, and all were taking notes in case this was going to involve an essay or a quiz, or be on a test.

Michela took them all through detailed mechanics of hypnosis, what was required to make it work, what it could do, and it's value in practice. She was happy to have some of the students genuinely involved, since she hadn't really expected any to find this useful. Many of her colleagues and professors thought it was new age crap. Professor Gutierrez had insisted, though, and it seemed to go off pretty well. At least, none of the students walked out. At the end, she even got polite, if unenthusiastic, applause.

Afterwards, as the students were gathering their things and leaving, Professor Gutierrez brought up one student to meet her. "Michela, I'd like you to meet Tricia." The short blonde smiled cutely at Michela, and Michela nodded in return. Gutierrez continued. "She's focusing on hypnosis as a tool for this seminar, and I want you to work with her on more detailed information, and maybe getting some practical experience."

Tricia was thin, but Michela glanced just enough to see the blonde was curvy in all the places Michela liked. "Sure," she said, "I'd love to help out." She smiled at Tricia and kept her eyes up. Quickly thinking through her schedule, she came up with a day. "Thursday work?"

"Sure!" said Tricia, a little bubbly for Michela's tastes.

'I can change that personality,' thought Michela, and stopped herself. "Definitely! Will 3:30 work?" 'No, I don't need another...'

"Sure!" replied Tricia.

"You can meet in my office," said the professor. "It'll be free."

"Thank you!" said Tricia. "Tomorrow!" She held out her hand, which Michela shook. "Lates!"

'Much too perky,' thought Michela. "See you then!" she called out as Tricia flounced out of the room, her short shorts and cute, low heels distracting Michela. 'Might need to work on her anyway.'

"I know she's a little... happy and energetic for you," said the professor. "But she seems genuinely interested, and I think she'll learn a lot from you."

Michela sighed. "Did you really have to do this to me?"

"Yes," the professor replied, "I did." He gripped her shoulder, then grabbed his satchel and walked out.

"Dammit." Michela gathered her things.

3.

Michela unlocked the office. It was a mess, as it always was. Professor Gutierrez might be a great teacher, but he couldn't organize his space to save his life. She plopped her backpack down on the desk in the only open spot and dropped into his plush leather chair. He'd sprung for his own, so at least it was somewhat comfortable compared to the crap the university bought. It didn't quite make up for the disaster in the room.

She'd come straight from Affective Neuroscience with Holden, so she was a little early. A few thoughts about being productive skimmed her mind, but her phone won out, and she played WordBrain while waiting.

"Hi!" The greeting startled Michela. Tricia was standing at the door, looking bubbly as ever in a short, pink skirt and tight, white top. She wiggled her fingers in greeting and crossed her arms over her books. "Sorry I'm late."

Michela looked at the time. "No, no, you're a little early, actually. You can take that stack of papers off that chair..." She gestured at one of the three paper covered, hard-backed seats in front of the desk. As Tricia plopped her backpack down and settled in, Michela continued, "So, the professor didn't really go into any details. Did you have an idea about what you wanted to go over? Should I start on the steps?"

"Yes! Well, no," Tricia giggled. "What I was hoping was to watch you in action, actually doing it. You know, on someone? See how it happens in real life?"

"Oh, OK." Michela paused, looking around. "I... uh, I don't have a patient here..."

"I know." Tricia looked around. "Maybe me...?" The blonde let the words hang.

Michela stopped for a second, surprised. "Uh... sure, but where? This isn't..."

"Oh, it'll be fine."

"Well, maybe if you were sitting here." Michela pointed at the leather office chair she was in.

"Yeah!" Tricia popped up excitedly, all too bouncy. It made Michela want to shove Valium down the undergrad's throat. The grad student stood, picked up her backpack, and swung to sit on the desk. Tricia slipped into the chair excitedly.

"You need to be calm and relaxed for this to work, Tricia," said Michela.

"I know, I know," said the blonde. She took a few deep breaths and stopped fidgeting.

"A little better." Michela pulled a shiny red pen from her backpack and dropped the sack on the ground. She held the pen up in front of the undergrad, and, checking the lighting in the room, scrunched her brow. "Hmm..." She hopped off the desk, deftly avoiding the pack and scattered piles, and moved the desk lamp to behind Tricia. "There." She flicked off the overhead light and resumed her position on the desk.

"Oh, will that work? I thought you put the light in front of me," said Tricia. "'Stare into the light' and all that."

"No, this is much better." Michela started twisting the pen back and forth, looking at the red reflected lights dancing across the room. She adjusted her hand and Tricia squinted as a dot flashed across her eyes. "Yes, much better." Michela smiled.

"Ohh, I get it now." Tricia looked happy and hyper again. "Calm, calm." She blew out a breath and visibly relaxed.

"Good. This will be much easier if you're actively trying to go into trance," said Michela. "Now, let's get started. First, some relaxation techniques." She settled in.

"Oooh, OK. What do I do? Should I take notes?"

"No, taking notes would be too active," Michela said, with dissolving patience. "Please, let's start to relax, calm down, let everything drift away."

"Got it. Quiet." Tricia sat back into the chair.

Michela let out a big sigh. "OK. Start letting your muscles relax. Feel your weight pulling you down. Sink into the chair." 'She finally shut up.' "Feel it in your feet, heavy now, the floor holding them up. Moving up your calves, pressing your feet down." 'Nice calves.' "To your thighs, relaxing into the chair, so heavy." 'Such great thighs, too.' "Up to your chest, resting back, leaning into the chair, so heavy now." 'Very perky chest.' "Resting back, hands pressing into the armrests, weighing so much, up your arms, to your shoulders, pressing back, your neck," 'So kissable...' "slack now, hardly able to hold up your heavy head."

Michela adjusted herself a little and brought the pen up. Lights flickered across Tricia's eyes. 'Beautiful face too... Just stop.' "Tricia, look at the pen." 'Don't need another helper.' "See the lights, dancing across your eyes." 'Baby blues.' "Let them have your attention, your focus. Watch them move back and forth, let your eyes follow them. Back and forth, so bright, so hard to keep your eyes open now. So relaxed, all attention on the pen, on the lights, drawing you in. Let go, Tricia, follow the lights, eyes so heavy now, so relaxed."

Tricia's eyes were half-lidded, fluttering closed. Her head began to loll to one side. Michela watched as the blonde caught it, brought it back, let it sink to the other. "Good, Tricia, flow into the light, let it have your thoughts. So restful now, so hard not to sleep, just let your consciousness float, let your tired eyes slip closed." Tricia's sagging eyelids slipped down. "Let the pen fill your mind, see it flickering as you float." 'So easy to drop under too.' "Down, down into your safe place, deep down, into a trance for me."

Tricia's head sagged forward, chin almost to chest. 'First time I've seen her quiet.' Michela let her eyes roam over the blonde's body, drinking it in. 'Stop it, stop it.' She sighed. 'Now what? She didn't tell me to do anything.' Her eyes flicked over Tricia again. Blowing out a breath, Michela decided. 'I know how to keep her quiet.' Leaning closer, she thought, 'Maybe I need another helper after all.'

Michela started in on one of her favorite parts, the beginnings of some basic programming. It always worked her up. Whispering, she said, "Tricia, you feel so relaxed, so content, so free to enjoy a deep trance. You want to feel this again." She repeated the same basic idea several times, about how good being in a trance felt, about how Tricia wanted this again. "You want to feel this way so much, when I say 'Tricia's dreamland' you'll drop into a deep trance, just so you can feel this way. Remember it, but bury it deep into your subconscious, don't let yourself think about it until I say the words. Lift your right hand if you understand." Tricia's hand slowly rose. Michela contained a heated whimper.

She brought Tricia out of trance slowly, one small step at a time. Eventually, Tricia blinked her eyes and looked at Michela. Excitedly, she clasped her hands and said, "You did it! You did it! I wasn't sure you..." She stopped herself and leaned forward. "But of course you did, you had to, it was perfect!"

"Yes, and you were willing, which was the only way." Michela smiled, the less than willing techniques she knew definitely not something to share. Towing the line was much safer.

"Oh, it was great! I loved it! I remember it being so relaxing and wonderful and..." Tricia's voice was getting louder.

'Just SHUT UP.' "You enjoyed Tricia's dreamland?" Michela interrupted.

"I... oh, wait... I..." Tricia looked like she was fighting it, trying to stay awake, keep talking. The relaxation washed over her, though, trance overtaking her. She sunk back into the chair.

"Good, Tricia. You remembered. Let's try again. Slowly, rising up, count from 10 to 1 and slip quietly back into wakefulness when you finish."

Tricia counted, and then blinked her eyes, shaking off the trance. "Oh my god, that's so great! You're so good at this!"

"You like Tricia's dreamland?" Michela asked. Tricia slumped down again. Michela worked the blonde through this a few more times before leaving her.

Afterwards, Tricia was as bouncy as ever. "That's so awesome! You need to teach me that! Just wait till I tell my sorority!" She looked down at her watch. "Oh, I gotta go, sorry. Tomorrow?"

"I was thinking Tuesday, same time, same place," replied Michela.

"Oh," said Tricia, looking crestfallen. "OK. Tuesday then." She perked back up. "Lates!" Grabbing her backpack off the floor by the hard-backed chair, she took off. Michela watched Tricia's cute ass all the way out of the door.

'Definitely another helper.' She sighed. 'I'm horny. I'm getting Felicity.' She pulled out her phone and typed out a text message. Her panties were moist. 'Now. She better hurry.'

4.

Friday, her class load and all of the studying she had to do on campus kept Michela busy until late in the afternoon. Not wanting to go straight home, she wandered into Mugs, her favorite coffee shop, and got a caramel machiatto. Sitting down with it, she pulled out her phone and started up WordBrain.

Motion close in front of her broke her concentration. "Huh?" Someone was sitting at her table.

"Hi!" said a certain perky blonde. "I stopped in to get a latte and saw you. I just had to say hi!"

Michela's gaze wandered up more slowly than it should, running over flesh exposed by the plunging neckline of Tricia's baby blue cotton top. 'Matches her eyes.' "Oh, hi Tricia."

"I'm not interrupting, am I? It's just WordBrain, right? I play that game too, it kills so much of my time. Particularly when I should be studying. But I don't do that enough, do you? It's boring, but gotta get through it, yeah? So boring, it always makes me want to fall sleep, but can't do that, have to struggle to stay awake and concentrate, but it's just so hard sometimes, yeah?"

"I..." Michela tried to get something in.

"What you did yesterday was so great! Can you do it again? I told all of my sisters about it, they totally want to try." She leaned in and touched Michela's arm, just above the wrist. "Think you could? Of course you could, that's not what I meant. You have time to? I'm sure this weekend is open right? Can you think about it? They'd all love it, and..." She touched Michela's arm again.

"Hold it!" Michela tried to catch up.

"...I mean, I was totally into it when you dropped me under. It was so relaxing. Have you ever been hypnotized? I bet you'd like it too. I was so heavy, just so heavy, have you ever felt like that? How did you get me to do that?" Another touch.

"If you'd let me..." Michela said. The touches bothered her a bit. She moved her arm away from Tricia's hand.

Tricia kept on talking. "My sisters will love it. They were all like, 'Can you do it to us?' and I said, 'No, but she's the shit. She'll be all up for it.' And you will be, right?"

"Wait, Tricia," said the grad student.

"Oh, what? You'll do it, right? Because I couldn't follow the whole thing. I got lost there, and I want to know how to do this. I mean I remember you doing a few things, like relaxing me, how awesome that was, getting heavy, sleepy." She adjusted her hand to touch Michela's forearm again. "And the pen, kinda like this." Tricia swung her phone with her other hand, dancing light off of Michela's eyes.

"Could you..." Michela tried to interject, bringing a hand up to try to block the flashes from the phone.

"Right? I remember that, I think. But then it was blank after that, so easy to just slip away, let it all go." She kept the light bouncing side to side, kept touching Michela. "Right? Just floated down into that relaxed place, very content, peaceful..."

Michela sighed and closed her eyes for a sec. The light flicked red through her eyelids. She pulled the arm that Tricia kept touching up and rubbed a little soreness out of her eyes with her fingers. 'Time to shut her up.' After a few seconds, she looked back at Tricia and listened again.

"It was so amazing! They'll all love it," she said.

"You liked Tricia's dreamland?"

Tricia let out a little whimper and sunk back into her chair. Her eyes fluttered shut.

"Tricia, you love feeling like this." Michela thought about where to take this. "You want to keep feeling this way. You want it so much you will practice on your own. Every night, you will find yourself somewhere you can be alone, and look into a mirror. You will drop yourself into a trance by saying, 'I'm Michela's good little girl.' Once you are under, you will repeat to yourself that you want to do anything for Michela. After a few minutes, you will bring yourself out of trance, and forget doing it." Michela looked at the blonde. 'Definitely hot, but vapid and bubbly and in desperate need of a fucking gag.' "You will not consciously remember being told this. You will not think about it while you are doing it. You will subconsciously perform these actions. Nod if you understand."

Tricia barely moved her head up and down.

"Good. Now, you will slowly wake up, counting 10 to 1, and say goodbye, and leave me alone for a while." Michela sighed.

softi
softi
327 Followers