Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This died away slowly but I knew she wasn't done. I brought her back with extreme care and gentleness until she demanded roughness again. This time she exploded with a groan that came from some deep place inside her chest or abdomen. The muscles tensed and shuddered and then she fell back on the bed with a satisfied moan, pulling my head to her abdomen and pressing it there. Keeping it there. Firmly.

Jesus I wanted her at that moment, but she made me wait. "Sarah?" I said, "Now. I want you now." I almost said please, but I thought that would sound silly and needy. But I was needy. These days I say please all the time and now it's just part of our life together, not silly. Just necessary.

After some more silence Sarah said, "Get up and stand where I can see all of you."

"What? Why?"

"I want to see you. Just to see if..." She didn't finish.

"Jesus Sarah!" I stood up and she got on her elbows, taking me in, smiling, and making me wait.

"Slip your girdle and panties down but don't take them off," she said throatily.

I followed her instructions to a tee. "You like to be told what to do, don't you baby?" she said, teasing.

"Sarah!" Who was this woman?

"Don't you baby?"

"Okay, yes, okay? Come on!"

"Good. That's better. Don't you feel better too? Now lie down on your back."

She never did this. And I had never been on the bottom for any woman. But I did as she said, while she slid to the side and grasped my penis in her hands. Her left leg arced over my legs which were essentially in bondage with the girdle and panties at my shins. My penis tip touched her vaginal lips and I gasped with need, but she simply used my tip to massage her clitoris some more until she was breathless again.

"You want me Stephanie?" she said, smiling down on me.

"Oh God yes, please!" I said. That was the first time I said "please" for sex. It would not be the last. Another beginning. Another bridge.

As she lowered herself on me I felt the enclosure, the warmth and liquid of her. Her head arched backward and I lunged upward until we were locked together for a brief moment of luxurious lust, in motionless ecstasy. That feeling...that first feeling of penetration...

Then another strange thing happened. She pushed me down with her weight so I couldn't move and grasped my "breasts", still with her head back in fantasy, with her eyes closed. She gasped and I felt her vagina contract in an endless rhythm. No friction was needed. I came as well, just from the strength of her pulses, and we held each other in that pelvic grip, gasping and moaning, lost in love.

Finally, she collapsed on top of me and laid her head on my left breast while she played with the other one absently, pushing on it and watching it spring back like real skin. As we each gained our composure and re-claimed our at-rest breathing rate, she whispered, "Fantastic. Just fantastic. And you like to be dominated."

I didn't answer. After orgasm, fantasies blow away like mist in the morning. I was embarrassed. When I finally decided to repudiate her remark, it was too late; she was asleep. She seemed to have a way of doing that now and her weight on my breast quieted me, subdued me so that I slept too.

Domination. It was true. I learned it then. I know it now. I need it now.

12