Changes Ch. 06

Story Info
Continued erotic journey and an afternoon tryst.
1.2k words
4.57
34.4k
20

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
696 Followers

Author's Notes:

(1) I assure my critics that the two involved herein love each other and have found a way to make it even more powerful. The psychology is complicated.

(2) This is an evolution of power exchange in a relationship. Start with Chapter One. The "missing links" are in Chapters three to five.

(3) My apologies for the short chapter. There will be more.

*****

I said in the last chapter that at that time I felt complete as a woman, at least in appearance. I was wrong. Sarah set me straight again, taking me to a local and respected corsetiere to get measured for a custom corset. Despite my adventures of late, and my increased comfort at going into the public as a woman, I found this rather uncomfortable and embarrassing as I stood in front of this strange, emotionally detached lady, almost nude except for my bra and panties.

After several measurements were taken the lady said, "Now, I assume you'll want a female waist and not your male waist, so I'll measure to here." She placed her finger on a spot above my hip bones and just above my belly button. "And I also assume you'll be wearing this silicone padding, correct? I'll be extra careful here. The fit has to be perfect so your lower ribs can gradually become accustomed to being tightly laced. You are going to do full-on waist training aren't you?"

I shrugged, looked at Sarah, and said, "I, uh, I don't know, I guess so... Am I?"

Sarah, looking up from her iPhone, said absently, "Yes, she is."

"And the styles and colors you want would be?"

That's when Sarah really stepped in and said, "I want two pink or white, brocade and satin. Back-lacing, contoured under-bust style with six garters. And one cooler summer mesh style as well, since summer is coming on." She smiled at me and continued, "You're going to look so cute!"

I must admit, I was very excited, and when we got home afterward, we chatted incessantly about what my shape was going to look like and the new clothes I'd be able to wear to accent my waist. It was Saturday and warm and sunny, so we played some scrabble out on the deck until the sun disappeared behind the big oak tree.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Sarah said, "You know, I don't know how big your cock is."

"What?" I said, amused, "Isn't it big enough for you?" She could say the darndest things sometimes.

She giggled and said, "Oh yeah, plenty big. But I want to know so I can brag to friends."

"Don't you dare! Besides, all they have to do is look at my feet," I said, laughing, "They know already."

"Seriously, come in and strip off your panties. I want to measure you."

"You're crazy," I said, but I went into the bedroom and pulled my panties and girdle off while she went to the refrigerator in the kitchen presumably to get a drink.

I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for the foreplay to begin, because I figured, why in hell would she want to do this unless it was part of some game? Naturally I was semi-hard already as she entered.

"No, silly. Soft. Calm down there stud. I want to measure it soft first, get some statistics. Maybe I'll write a book." She was giggling when she placed the bag of ice on my crotch and I screamed.

"Jesus Sarah! You could warn a fella maybe!"

It worked. I was tiny within seconds and she proceeded to measure the circumference and the length, as well as the circumference of the area between my body and my "package". Her fondling naturally made it grow and now she encouraged it to do so until it was like a small tree. The measurements were repeated and she wrote them all down with glee.

"Fantastic! You're a grower, not a shower."

"Is that somehow important to you?" I asked, "Does it matter in the end?"

Sarah answered with an aura of teasing mystery, "For some things, yes, it does. For some things, it matters a lot. But you really don't need to know those things right now, do you? Lie back; I'm in charge here."

God I loved her. She stood over me at the foot of the bed and started to peel her Lulu Lemon tights off, followed by her panties. There was no foreplay or talk as she climbed up on the bed, towering over me like a Goddess, and rotating her hips hypnotically, slowly lowering herself toward my cock which I eagerly held in a vertical position for her to engulf. I raised my hips in desperation to have her but she pulled away while at the same time putting her hands on my breasts, pushing me down.

Then she took me. That's the only way I can describe it. She took me. There was a power to her that had been growing for weeks and months now. She enveloped me within her and crushed me down at hips and breasts so that I couldn't move. Her eyes were glued to mine and her lips were parted as she continued to rotate over me, grinding slowly until her breathing quickened and I knew she was close, so I was close too.

As was often the case now, she suddenly pulled away and gasped just as she plunged down again, "I'll tell you when. Only then...oh, God, oh God...only then. I'll. Tell. You..." She licked her lips. "When. To. Come." She slowed down, teasing herself as well as me, lingering long in spots of fleeting touch, savoring the delicious friction. But she picked up the pace eventually as she plunged down and rocketed up over and over and over. "Yes," she panted, "Only...then, only...yes oh God, oh God, I'm coming...now, come NOW!"

And I did. I bucked and screamed as she did the same, and we soaked our clothes with the sweat of the summer afternoon.

Her command was like a trigger, and it was her training method I guess, and now I never come unless she gives me permission to do so. Her control was becoming absolute, and from then on whenever I have been permitted orgasm, it has been simultaneous with hers, an unbelievable experience worth every month, week, day, hour, minute and second of waiting. And I have had all those excruciating waits, every one of them.

She collapsed on me, our breasts cushioned against each other's as I shrank inside of her. "I love you," I sighed, "Oh God how I love you."

She whispered, "Oh Stephie, I love you too. So much. Where oh where has Stephie been all these years? But shh now..." And she lifted herself up and placed herself on my mouth so that I could clean her and make her come a softer gentler way, a child of my reverence and submission to her. After a few moments, she shuddered and then fell away, slumbering in the warm and lazy afternoon.

I laid there for a few minutes adrift in bliss, and then got up to make supper and uncork a nice Pinot Grigio. There would be more sex later tonight. There always was now. There were no secrets. Or at least I thought there weren't.

sublocked
sublocked
696 Followers