Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 01

Story Info
Changes in the neighborhood lead to fun sexual adventures.
7.9k words
4.61
35.1k
32
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One:

I've been retired for almost two years now and it has proven to be a wonderful time in my life. After forty years of active work, most of it being in the IT field, I've earned a little leisure time. I bought a 25 foot travel trailer as a retirement gift to myself and have been exploring the beautiful country around California and Oregon.

I've chosen to stay here in Central California in my compact three bedroom home on a cul-de-sac. It's the perfect home base, there is not much maintenance required and I can get away anytime I want and for as long as I want. My next door neighbors for the past fifteen years, Don and Jen, recently put their house up for sale and moved up to Portland. They would always keep an eye on my place while I was gone and vice-versa.

Their home is very much like mine, very compact, but with a small oval shaped swimming pool in the backyard. They have a side deck that abuts up to my fence where Jen used to sunbathe. The pool was used more for lounging and soaking rather than any serious swimming. They invited me over for a swim quite often and I enjoyed their company and also ogling Jen in her bikini. They are my age and I must say Jen has aged like a fine wine. She is quite voluptuous, not at all matronly.

I always wore sunglasses while we were together; otherwise she would have seen my eyes bug out every time she shifted on her lounger or got up to dip in the pool. I swear her large breasts always threatened to spill out or snap the ties on her bikini top. I'm sure her boobs measure a good D-Cup, or even Double-D. Being a confirmed Boobman, I enjoyed our company whenever we were together. Even in her late fifties, she has no issue with wearing a two-piece suit. She is comfortable in her own skin.

I think she strutted around on purpose whenever I was over there, trying to get a rise out of me. And she got a rise out of me every time. My cock was always semi-erect because of her. I often stayed in the pool in an effort to quell my hard-on, and I know she knew why I did that. Anyway, Jen is a beautiful lady. She has lovely auburn hair which hangs down to her shoulders, the aforementioned huge tits, a little bit of a paunch belly, full hips and generous ass. She does 58 very well and that Don is a very lucky man. If I were him, I would have her naked all the time and make love with her several times a day. I've told him as much.

Being such good friends, we installed a pass-thru gate between our backyards many years ago. I always watched their home whenever they were away and they told me to have free rein of the pool when I provided my services. The gate was never locked and while they were away, I left it open to go back and forth. I made use of the pool and chaise lounge as if they were my own. Also, I never wore a swim suit when they were gone. I love being nude in the backyard; it feels so free. The neighbors on either side of us are quiet and keep to themselves. Even if they discovered me in the buff, I'm sure they would not raise an eyebrow.

I loved to lie naked on the lounge and soak up the sun. I was always careful to use sunscreen to protect my private parts. A sunburned cock is no fun. I often fantasized that Jen was lying next to me stroking my shaft and feeding me her wonderful boobs. I have to admit, many times my erection would get the best of me and I would masturbate right there on the lounge whispering Jen's name. There has been a lot of cum spilled onto my stomach over the years.

I'm not the only one who enjoys being naked in the backyard. A few years ago, I was in the back weeding and pruning some roses. I heard some noises in their yard and figured Jen or Don was outside enjoying the warm sunshine. I moved over to the side fence and poked my head over. I was about to say hello, when I spotted Jen laying on the lounge completely nude. She was busy applying sunscreen all over her body and did not see me. I quickly ducked back down and became silent as a door mouse.

Now, being an old fence, there are several knotholes throughout the wood. And, being the voyeur that I am, I had to get another look at my sexy next door neighbor with the big tits. I found a knothole about three feet above the ground that afforded an unobstructed view of Jen laying on her chaise lounge. With my eye up against the fence, I watched Jen apply liberal amounts of sunscreen to her body. When I first saw her over the fence she was rubbing the lotion onto her legs. Now, she was squirting the lotion onto her stomach and spreading it around.

My cock began to rise as I viewed the scene before me. I thought Jen looked hot in her bikini, but now words could not describe what I was seeing. Jen's full breasts are amazing; they jiggled as she moved her hands around and around her belly. I often fantasized about what her nipples and aureole looked like. Now, I had my first real look at them. She has dark brown aureole at least three inches in diameter with large thumb-size nipples. And those nipples were hard, poking up into the warm air.

Jen spread her legs and applied some lotion to each of her thighs. My eyes followed her hands and I was now looking at a picture perfect pussy. Her outer lips are full and hairless. I love smooth pussies. Her inner labia protruded from within her folds just a bit and were dark red. I swear I could see a bit of moisture covering her inner lips. Jen proceeded to massage the lotion into her inner thighs and spread them even more. As she spread her thighs, her dark red labia opened up like a blossoming flower. I did all I could to suppress a sudden gasp. I was not about to make my presence known.

Needless to say, my cock was now fully erect and as hard as it had been in years. I unzipped my shorts and pulled my seven inch shaft out into daylight. I began to stroke my cock slowly as I put my eye back up to the knothole. Jen's fingers were finished with her inner thighs and were now massaging her full outer lips. As she rubbed her lips, she spread them, again opening her inner core. She spent several minutes rubbing her pussy and drawing two fingers along her crease. I stroked my cock as she stroked her labia.

Jen moved her digits up to her Mound of Venus to protect against the sun's rays. I noticed a very thin layer of pubic hair shaped like a V. The infamous Flying-V. She must go to a waxing salon, as that shape is very difficult to achieve with a razor. I wouldn't mind driving her to the salon on her 'wax days'. Jen spent a little bit of time protecting her mons, before reaching for the tube of sunscreen again.

Jen raised the tube and pointed the end directly over her mammoth breasts. She squeezed the tube and lotion poured out in a thin stream down onto her skin. She moved the tube around and painted her tits with white cream. I had to suppress another groan as I pumped my cock back and forth. When she was satisfied with the amount of sunscreen covering each mound, she placed the tube back on the table and proceeded to rub her palms all over her boobs. She spent the next five minutes squeezing and kneading and lifting her glorious breasts. I was in heaven. I only wished it were my hands massaging her chest.

I watched with fascination as she used her two hands to grab each breast and work the cream into her skin. She used her fingers to rub circles around her dark brown aureole and then she pinched her nipples and pulled the flesh out from her body. Jen released her nipples and her tits shook and jiggled as they returned to their rounded form sitting high upon her rib cage.

This was too much for me to process as my hand became a blur on my cock. I furiously stroked my shaft as an intense pleasure surged through my body. I felt it from my toes to my shoulders and then the feeling was concentrated to the tip of my cock. My knees got weak as I unleashed several spurts of cum against the fence. I continued to pull on my cock for several minutes until Jen finally completed her task and settled down into the lounger with a contented smile.

I stepped back from the fence and saw my jizz drip down the wood. This would not be the last time my poor fence got stained. After I came to my senses, I retreated back into the house and let Jen soak up the sun alone in the privacy of her backyard. I also realized that Don was not home when Jen enjoyed the sun au natural. Over the years, I noticed that Jen would only be nude when Don was away. When Don was home, Jen wore a swimsuit.

I started keeping an eye for Don's car in the driveway. When it was gone, I would check the backyard to see if Jen was out on the chaise lounge and if she was naked. Many times over the past two years, I was treated to a naked Jen. Early on, she would lay on the lounge, apply her sunscreen and read a book until the heat urged her back into the pool. Over the past six months, she became more daring and would masturbate while enjoying the sun. Many times I would watch her and pull on my cock as she rubbed her pussy. It almost became an obsession with me. I would check for Don's car in the driveway and then press my eye up to a knothole and hope to see Jen's naked form reclining on the chaise lounge.

I was often rewarded for my diligence. Soon, a long silver vibrator replaced her fingers. This magic bullet must have been seven or eight inches long and the surface reflected the sunlight as I watched it slide in and out of Jen's pussy. Often times, I would drop my shorts, grab my shaft and stroke to the rhythm of her movement. As she pushed her vibrator between her folds I would slide my hand down my cock. When she withdrew the vibrating wand, it would slide my hand up my shaft. I got in the habit of using lube to enhance my strokes. In my mind I was sliding in and out of her luscious cunt.

Jen's days in the sun followed a certain routine. She would spread sunscreen all over her body, paying particular attention to her pussy lips and breasts. She would then read her paperback for 30 minutes or so, before her hands silently drifted toward her mons. She drew circles around her mound with her fingers and then they would glide down to her inner crease. Her fingers would move up and down along her labia, as she continued reading. I think she enjoyed her trashy novels, because at a certain point, after stroking between her thighs, she cast the book aside and picked up her silver bullet. I can only imagine the steamy scenes she encountered.

Jen rubbed the vibrator between her folds and then pushed it deep into her gash, only to withdraw it and again rub up and down her slit. I loved it when she used the other hand to spread her pussy lips apart and press her vibrator directly against her clit. Her inner lips would glisten with moisture. Nearly every time her thighs would begin to quiver and then her whole body shook with a wonderful orgasm.

Jen would lie back in a satisfied repose for five minutes and then jump into the pool to cool off. She would then emerge from the pool with water cascading down her full breasts, and her nipples fully erect. She never dried herself with a towel; she laid back down on the lounge and let the sun dry her skin. Jen would then pick up her paperback and continue reading as if nothing had happened to interrupt her story.

Meanwhile I would be looking at another stain on the redwood fence. I imagined what might have happened if I had stuck my erect shaft though one of the knotholes as if it was a glory hole. Would Jen have been disgusted, or would she have risen from her chaise lounge, sauntered over and sucked my cock deep into her mouth? Or would she have backed her ass against the fence to slide her dripping pussy onto my raging hard-on? I'll never know.

I never did pursue my sexy neighbor, even though I saw her naked many times. Every time I would get a throbbing erection which I would take care of with my own hand. To this day, I'll don't know if Jen knew I was watching her. I'll never know if she was intentionally nude for my benefit and hoping I would make a move. Oh well, it's a moot point now that Don and Jen moved north.

Their house hadn't sold by the time they left for Portland. They were confident that it would sale within the next couple of months and left the whole process in the hands of a good friend who is the realtor. She staged a couple of open house events and showed the property to a few potential buyers. I continued to use the pool when no one was around, swimming and lounging nude, of course.

I met the realtor and let her know I would keep an eye on the house, like I always did when Don and Jen were away. I offered to clean the pool and mow the front lawn, but she said her firm hired a service company to keep the house looking presentable until it sold. I never mentioned my naked enjoyment of the pool.

Chapter Two:

Two weeks ago, I set out on an RV adventure up to Oregon to visit Crater Lake. It was a lovely drive. I stopped over in Lake Shasta for a couple of days to break up the driving. From there I set out for the Rogue River RV Park, about 40 miles southwest of the lake. It turned out to be a great decision on my part.

I arrived at the park in the late afternoon and found my space next to the river. The biggest challenge I have with RV'ing is backing my rig into a space. Its 25 feet long and sometimes it can be a tricky maneuver without assistance from someone to guide me in.

I pulled up and hopped out of the truck to survey the land and figure out the best way to park the trailer. As I scouted out the space, I looked over to see an old Toyota camper van parked next to me. I love those old things; they are basically a home on wheels for one person. I was figuring out the best option for backing up, when the back door of the Toyota opened and a young lady stepped out.

She smiled and waved as she walked over to where I was standing.

"Hi, I'm Victoria. Do you need a little help parking this big beast?"

Well my RV isn't exactly a beast, but I guess it looked that way to her since she is a petite little thing. I imagined Victoria couldn't be more than four foot eight in heels. She was wearing cargo shorts that looked two sizes too big and an extremely tight T-shirt that did nothing to hide some very prominent nipples. I forced myself to look directly into her eyes, and extended my hand in greeting.

"Well hi there, I'm Rob. It's nice to meet a fellow camper, and yes I would like very much to have some assistance backing up this beast. It's always tough to gauge how much room I need when I have to park it by myself."

Victoria and I looked over the space and came to a decision where to park. I got back into my truck and backed into the space with Victoria guiding me. It's so much easier to park with a second pair of eyes, especially when that pair of eyes also has nice boobs and killer gams.

Once the trailer was in place, Victoria offered to help out with anything else I needed.

"Great job, Rob. If there is anything else I can help with, just let me know. I'll let you get situated. By the way, this is my favorite RV Park and my favorite space next to the river. I love it. You chose well."

I did indeed choose well, not because it's next to the river, because it's next to Victoria, whom I plan to get to know. She went back inside her camper while I set up the trailer for a week's stay. Once I lowered the stabilizers, I hooked up the water, electric and sewer lines and was good to go. This is a nice park; each space has full hookups, a fire pit and table.

I fixed a snack for myself and changed into some clean shorts before taking a quick siesta after the long drive from Shasta. Around 7:00 PM, I woke up and decided to pay Victoria a visit. I put on a Hawaiian shirt, my flip-flops and grabbed a couple of wine coolers. I knocked on the backdoor of her camper van.

She opened the door, "Hi Rob, did you get settled? Is there anything you need?"

"Hey Victoria, just wanted to say Hi and thank you for your help this afternoon. I also wanted to check out your rig, I love these camper vans. Here's a wine cooler, I hope I'm not interrupting?"

Victoria thanked me for the liquid refreshment and welcomed me inside. These old vans are very compact and don't offer a lot of room to move around. I had to stoop a bit so I wouldn't hit my head. That wasn't a problem for Victoria. She invited me to sit down. Her van was nicely decorated and felt very homey. We opened our wine coolers and toasted the camping life.

We spent the next hour getting to know each other. She had just finished dinner, but asked if I would like anything to eat. In my mind, I was thinking... 'Yeah, I would love to eat you', but said that maybe something sweet to go along with the drinks. Victoria was still wearing the same tight shirt and her nipples were still poking out. She got up from the table and reached into one of the cupboards for some cookies.

I mentioned, "I love your van. You've decorated it nicely, it feels so comfortable."

"Thanks. I've had it for six years now, I bought it used and had to do some repair work. Since, it's only me; I decorated it for my tastes and wanted to make it feel like home when I'm camping. I have everything I need, a two burner stove, a small microwave and soft comfy bed over the cab."

"It seems just right for you."

"It is. You can see I'm not too tall and don't need a lot of room to be comfortable. The only drawback is that I have to unhook the water and electric cable and store everything if I want to go anywhere, or just need something from the market. The van goes where I go."

I offered, "Tell you what, this week, if you need anything from the store, I'll drive you in my truck."

Victoria thanked me for the offer. In our conversation, I found out that she is divorced, in her early forties, and teaches third grade in Medford. I quizzed her on why she camps so close to home.

"I told you I love this park, and it's an easy drive, but it's completely removed from my life in Medford. I can be here in 30 minutes and leave all my cares behind."

"Hey, I'm driving up to Crater Lake tomorrow, I'd love for you to join me, and we can make a day of it."

Victoria seemed excited by the prospect and readily agreed. I told her we could stop by the store, so she could pick up any items she needs.

I added, "And when we get back, I'll cook dinner for us and we can sit around a campfire. Right now, I'm pretty beat from the drive. How about I come get you around ten?"

Victoria responded, "Better yet, you come over here at nine and I'll make some breakfast before we head out."

I'd be crazy to pass up that offer. We got up from the table and hugged each other. Since I stood a good foot and half taller than her, I had to lean down a bit. She hugged me tight and I felt those hard nipples poke me in the chest. I stood up again and looked around her van one more time. Her bed is high up and sits over the truck's cab. I can't imagine myself fitting up there, let alone sharing it with Victoria. As I looked at her bed, something caught my eye. I saw a rabbit vibrator lying on her pillow. I think my time with Victoria just might be a lot of fun.

Back at my trailer, I had a hard time falling asleep. I was dead tired but couldn't get the image of Victoria with her legs spread, pumping that vibrator in and out of her pussy. I always sleep in the nude and kept stroking my cock. I finally gave up and pulled my Fleshlight out of the cupboard. I always travel with my trusty Fleshlight and some porn DVDs to help relieve the stress. I thought about just going back to Victoria's van, knocking on the door and saying, 'Let's fuck'. But, I didn't want her to think I am some crazed madman and scare her off.

I grabbed one of my favorite big tit videos and put it in the player. I sparked the 32 inch flat screen, got some lube and fell back into my queen size bed. My cock was hard and ready to penetrate my sex toy. I poured some lube into the silicon opening and onto my seven inches. I lined up the tip of my cock with the Fleshlight and pulled it down my shaft. The feeling of the tight silicon sheath is not as good as a wet cunt, but it's better than my hand.