Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 03

Story Info
A surprise awaits me in the neighborhood.
4.4k words
4.52
19k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one:

I'm a retired older gentleman who worked for forty years, most of it in Central California. My next door neighbors for the past 15 years, Don and Jen, moved up to Portland, and their house recently sold. One of the selling points is a small oval shaped swimming pool in the backyard and side deck that abuts up to my fence where Jen used to sunbathe in the nude. I often spied on her as she masturbated using her fingers or bullet vibrator. She is a gorgeous lady of 58 years, with amazing breasts. I will definitely miss her.

It appears that my new neighbor is picking up where Jen left off. I haven't met the new neighbors yet, but a few days ago, I witnessed an older lady lying on her lounger on the deck reading a paperback. She was completely nude and facing away from me, so I didn't see her face. What I did see were legs slightly spread, shoulders raised and a fair amount of side boob. I could tell that she is also blessed with very large tits. Also, between those spread legs was a nice round ass and a pair of smooth puffy pussy lips.

I was working in the back garden when I heard some commotion in the neighbor's yard. I had to investigate, so with my eye tight against the knothole, I watched as she ground her pussy down hard into the lounger. And that wasn't all, I saw her fingers appear between the folds of her pussy and she stroked her outer labia. She was masturbating right before my very eyes. I watched as two fingers disappeared within her pussy. She rode her hand and moaned. I was turned on, so I dropped my shorts and grabbed my cock as I watched my new neighbor frig herself. I heard a loud moan as her ass wobbled side to side and then she climaxed. Her inner labia flared and she was very, very wet.

I knew immediately that I need to meet this lady at once. I put together a plan to take over a house warming gift and meet this horny gal. Rather than a gift, I decide to present her with a basket of fruit and veggies from the local Sprouts market. They specialize in fresh organic food. That was last Thursday.

After a quiet weekend, I need to do a little shopping for the coming week. It's time to replenish my fruits and veggies and also fix up a house warming gift for the new neighbors. They have a shiny new and very red Mazda Miata. I haven't seen it in the driveway since Thursday, the same day I saw the new neighbor lady masturbate in her backyard. I wonder if they went away for the weekend.

I drive over to Sprouts just a half mile down the road and hop out of my truck. I see the Mazda in the parking lot. That's curious; my new neighbors must be out shopping today. Anyway, I walk into Sprouts and am greeted by Holly, the official greeter at the market.

"Hi Holly, how are you?"

"I am fabulous Rob. And you?"

"Doing well, no travel plans right now. So, what's on special today?"

"We've got peaches, plums and nectarines that just came in from a ranch in Paso Robles. Farm fresh."

"That sounds good; you can't go wrong with farm fresh."

I grab a cart and head to the fruit section on the left side of the store. There are quite a few shoppers for a Monday afternoon. I wonder if any might be my new neighbors. As I check out the nectarines I hear a voice ring out.

"Oh hey, Rob. How are you today?"

I look up and see the new girl, Denise heading my way. She is pushing a loaded bin full of watermelon. She places the bin next to me and extends her hand in greeting. I reach for her hand to shake, making sure I look her in the eyes. The last time I was at Sprouts, I met Denise, the new employee. She is a friendly lady who just relocated from Southern California. My friend Julie, who also works at Sprouts said I would really like Denise for the simple reason that Denise has a pair of spectacularly huge tits. And this is why I make a point of looking her in the eye as we speak.

Today, she is wearing the same dark green Sprouts blouse as before. Only today, the two top buttons are undone and Denise displays a generous amount of cleavage. The remaining buttons look like they are ready to burst apart. I swear her tits are as big as the melons she just wheeled up.

"Well, hi Denise. How the heck do you remember my name, we only briefly met last week."

"I make it a point to remember friendly people and you were so nice to introduce yourself and welcome me to the neighborhood. And to be honest, I asked Julie about you when you left. She clued me in and said you are one of her favorite customers. You come into the store a lot and always have a smile and kind word for everybody. She said that you have a travel trailer and that she hopes to go camping with you sometime. That sounds like a fun time."

"Wow, she told you all of that? If you like camping, there are a lot of great places to check out. I would love to show you some of them. Have you ever been up to Lake Shasta?" Are you a mountain person or a beach person?"

"In my new surroundings I think I'll be both."

I suggest, "We should check out Avila Beach, it's just up the road and a great place to get some sun. They have some outcroppings at the far side of the beach that provides lots of privacy."

Denise smiles, "I'd like that a lot. Will you be my private tour guide?"

I tell Denise it would be my pleasure to show her around the central coast. She needs to get back to stocking the shelves and I need to shop some more. Denise steps in and gives me the biggest hug, squishing her boobs into my chest. I feel their firmness and hold the hug just a moment longer.

I remark as I walk away, "Check your schedule and we will make beach plans. I'm available anytime."

I neglected to tell Denise that the far end of Avila Beach is a nude beach. There's plenty of time to warm her up to the idea of public nudity. My cock twitches at the thought. I continue shopping and find a nice woven basket that I'll use as the gift basket for the new neighbors.

With my cart full, I proceed to the check-out. I know that Julie has Mondays off and one of the managers checks me out. Holly waves goodbye as I walk out of the store. I see the red Mazda still in the parking lot and hope that it will be in the next door driveway later tonight. I'll be able to officially welcome the new neighbors, even though I've already seen the lady. She was a welcome sight indeed.

Chapter Two:

After my Monday evening meal, I fix up the basket of fruit, attach some ribbon and place a welcome card inside. It's just after seven o'clock and I peer out my living room window to see the little red Mazda Miata in the driveway next door. Well, now is as good a time as ever to welcome the new neighbors. I truly miss Don and Jen, especially Jen when she was naked in the backyard. I have a feeling that these new folks will be just as enjoyable. I walk over and knock on the front door, with my gift in hand. The door opens and I do a double-take.

"Denise?"

"Rob! What are you doing here? Did you follow me home?"

"Denise? Oh my gawd, you're my new neighbor?"

Denise is confused and so am I, "Rob, what are you talking about?"

"You are not going to believe this. Denise, I live right next door. This has been my home for the past fifteen years. Holy crap, you bought Don and Jen's home?"

I think to myself, oh my god that was Denise I saw last Thursday. That was her round ass and smooth pussy, those were her huge tits. I watched her get herself off. Geez, this is my new neighbor. How could I be so lucky?

After the initial shock wears off, we both come to our senses. She finally invites me inside and I present her the basket of fruit. We look at each other for several minutes not saying anything, and then we both erupt in a fit of laughter.

She is the first to speak,"Oh my, what are the chances that my nicest customer is also my next door neighbor."

I add, "This is such a wonderful surprise. I was expecting an older couple just like Don and Jen to buy the old place, not a sexy, young, beautiful lady. I guess my housewarming present is a little silly for someone in the business."

"Not at all, it's wonderful. It's not like I can walk out of Sprouts with my hands full of free fruit. And that comment about me being young, I think you need your eyes examined. I'm 47, not exactly young."

"I'd say 47 years young and in the prime of life."

Denise puts the basket of fruit on the dining room table and gives me the biggest hug. For the second time today, I feel her marvelous firm boobs. I'm in heaven. I step back and take in the sight before me. She has changed out of her work uniform and is looking sexy as hell in her tight yoga pants and crop top. The top hangs loose barely covering her mammoth tits. If I bend down I would be staring at a large amount of under-boob courtesy of Denise. Her nipples are stiff and create large points in the material. The yoga pants do nothing to hide a very prominent camel toe. I feel my cock harden.

Denise blushes, "Well thank you, you are too kind. Now come and sit, I want to know more about my new neighbor and the neighborhood."

We walk into the den and sit together in a comfortable couch. I keep my eyes focused on her eyes. What I'd really like to do is rip those clothes off and make love to her on this couch. I want to play with those mammoth boobs and lick those delicious pussy lips.

"You'll have to excuse the boxes and mess. Moving in seems to be a month long process, especially with all the hours I've been putting in at work. But you know, I wouldn't change a thing. And now that my wonderfully considerate neighbor has welcomed me, I am going to stay for a very long time."

"I would love to help you get settled. If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know? Our houses are very similar, so if you have any problems I should be able to fix them for you."

Denise offers me coffee and dessert which I gladly accept. I watch her breasts shimmy and shake as she prepares everything. I hope for just one slip of that shirt, just one look at those gorgeous erect nipples. I tell her about the neighborhood and the things I like here. We talk about the restaurants, town life and entertainment.

I mention, "That's a sporty little car you have. It looks like it's fun to drive, especially with the top down."

"Oh it is. I love the bright red color. I knew I would get a lot of attention because of the color and the fact that I like to drive fast. I'm constantly getting stares and thumbs up from other drivers. I've been pulled over twice by the police, but I've never been ticketed. It helps to have these babies on display."

With that comment Denise grabs her boobs in each hand and squeezes them. She shakes them for my benefit and then releases her grip. I catch a momentary view of the bottom half of her big tits. I can only smile with a stupid grin on my face. Is she daring me to fondle those breasts?

"Well Denise, I would never give you a ticket. I might ask you out on a date, but never a ticket."

"Well I just may take you up on that, Rob."

I ask her how she likes the backyard and the pool. Denise tells me that it was a big selling point. She's already enjoyed sunning herself on the deck. I think to myself, yes I've enjoyed it too. She said she is confused by the gate between the properties and that she is going to get a lock. I tell her that Don and I installed it to make it easier for me to enjoy the pool and keep an eye on their house when they traveled.

"I guess I don't need a lock after all, now that I know who my neighbor is. Rob, I want you to feel free to use the pool anytime you want. Whatever you enjoyed with Don and Jen, I want you to enjoy the same with me."

I promise Denise I will be discreet and respect her privacy. I also offer to keep an eye on her place whenever she is gone and I tell her she can call anytime she needs a handyman. She is genuinely touched. We've been talking so much we lost track of time. It's nearly midnight.

I need to let her get some sleep so she can be ready for another day of work. Denise thanks me so much for everything. We still can't believe we are next door neighbors. We hug one more time and she kisses me on the cheek. I press my body into her and I'm sure she can feel my hard shaft, as she grinds her hips into mine.

I need to get back home and take care of this hard-on. It's a bit too early in our relationship to ask Denise for a blowjob; although she nearly flashed her boobs earlier, so who knows. She walks me to the door and we say good night.

Back in my house, I head straight for my Fleshlight. I always turn to my Fleshlight when I need a quick release and I am not in the warm clutches of a lady friend. I stand next to my bed, and pour a generous amount of lube on my rigid cock. I Hold my favorite toy in place on the mattress, line up my cock with the silicon opening and thrust forward. I slide in easily and push my seven inches straight ahead. The tight grip is just what I need.

I slowly withdraw my shaft until the tip of my glans nearly pops out. I push in, this time with a slow deliberate pace savoring each inch. Again seven inches are fully enclosed in my Fleshlight. I pick up the pace and begin fucking in earnest. I picture Denise's huge tits and her legs spread wide on her chaise lounge. I imagine being balls deep in my new neighbor's tight pussy with those long legs wrapped around my back. Denise thrusts against me over and over again. I rub those wonderful melons and play with her nipples. I am close to coming while I enjoy the sensations created with my sex toy.

I have this overwhelming desire to eat Denise's smooth pussy, inhale her womanly aroma and taste her sweetness. My tongue would slice through that long slit and lap up her juices. As I imagine my lips around her clit, I erupt in a satisfying climax. I release several thick ropes of sperm, one after another into my Fleshlight. I am momentarily paralyzed with the greatest feeling on earth and lean over on my bed for support. I'm lightheaded as my cock softens and releases from the silicon enclosure. I knew I wouldn't last long fantasizing about my new neighbor.

Chapter Three:

On Thursday, I find myself back in Sprouts buying more food. Holly greets me at the door. I grab a cart and work my way around the store. Julie walks out from the back delivery room and sees me.

"Hey Rob, I hear you have a sexy new neighbor. How's it going? Have you hit on her yet, I bet you would love to give her some neighborly advice, huh?"

"Julie, stop that. Yes the new girl with the big boobs is my new neighbor, and we are thrilled to live next to one another. But, it's not what you think. We're enjoying being neighbors and are friendly to each other."

Julie quips, "Well to hear Denise tell it, you are best buds and ready to date. Seen her naked yet?"

"Jules, quit. One of the reasons I'm here, besides wanting to see your big casabas, is to find out what your schedule is like and when you can get some days off. I want to take you camping."

Julie's demeanor changes in an instant and now she is giddy with excitement. She was afraid I had forgotten about her since the new girl started. She tells me she has the week off starting on Monday, and with her regular Monday day off, that makes eight solid days of freedom. She is beside herself. I let her know that she really doesn't need any camping gear; I have everything self-contained in the travel trailer. She just needs to put together her clothes and necessities and be ready to leave on Sunday. I tell her that I'll pick her up around noon.

Friday afternoon I see Denise's red Miata in the driveway so I walk over to see if she wants company. I knock, she opens the door and my eyes bulge out. Good thing I have my sunglasses on. She is wearing a bikini that appears to be three sizes too small. Her breasts bulge out of the small cups and are pressed together forming some earth shattering cleavage.

"Hey Rob, I thought that might be you, you have a distinctive knock. I'm out back catching some sun and reading. I just stepped inside to get some water and heard the rapping on the door. Come on back and join me. You know you don't have to be so formal, you can just holler over the back fence."

Denise steps up and hugs me tight forcing her boobs to nearly spill free. I follow Denise out to the backyard. My eyes are riveted on her ass because her bikini bottoms are just a thong and the back strap is lost between her plump cheeks. I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Denise looks back at me, "Can I get you something to drink, a beer or ice tea?"

I request the ice tea. I need some cooling off. Denise pours a glass and joins me outside. I see a second chaise lounge on the deck; I don't remember seeing that before.

Denise chimes in, "I just had this table and chairs delivered yesterday, oh, and another chaise lounge. What do you think?" You can join me to soak up some sun anytime you want to."

I tell her the dining set is lovely and the cushioned chairs are remarkably comfortable. I sip my ice tea and stare at her tits as Denise continues talking."

"Did Don and Jen have a pool service? I need to check into one since I've never owned a pool before. Do you have any recommendations?"

"No, Don took care of it himself. You know Denise; I took care of their pool when they were gone. There's no need for you to hire someone, I'd be happy to maintain it for you."

"No, I couldn't ask you to do that?"

"Well you didn't ask, I offered. So it's a done deal. I'm retired and I have plenty of time on my hands. Don't worry about a thing. You buy the chemicals and I'll do the rest. I'll make out a list of what you need to buy."

"You are way too generous."

I tell her I'm not at all. I'm just happy to have a sexy, young lady as my new next door neighbor. I think to myself, if she is going to display her huge tits all the time, I'll be cleaning her pool every day. Denise invites me to stay for dinner. She is fixing some pasta and salad for herself and has plenty to spare.

"I'd better go change before I start dinner. We'll eat out here on the new table. Go check out the new lounger, it's comfy."

I offer to help but she tells me no, just relax and enjoy the evening. I'm not sure how much more enjoyment I can take, unless it's a chance to make love to my neighbor. I walk over and sit on the new chaise lounge on the side deck. There is a plush towel on Denise's lounger with a paperback on top. It's a trashy romance novel. The pages look well-worn and dog eared so I assume she's read it several times. I grab the towel to fold it up for Denise. Underneath the towel I find a black and gold bullet vibrator. Jackpot. That trashy romance novel must have some pretty steamy sex scenes.

I can't help myself, so I pick up the vibrator and examine it. It looks to be about eight inches long. I twist the bottom dial and it comes to life. I turn the dial all the up and it provides a pretty healthy buzz, I'm sure Denise enjoys some very nice orgasms. I turn it off and lift it up to my nose to inhale the sweet fragrance of Denise's pussy. I resist the urge to lick it, I'd much rather lick the source.

I fold Denise's towel and place the magic bullet inside the fold. I set the towel down at the foot of her lounge before grabbing the paperback and laying back on the new chaise lounge. It is very comfy as I flip through the pages until I find some juicy sex scenes and start reading. This book borders on pure porn and I feel my cock twitch as I continue reading.

Denise steps outside with placemats and silverware. She has changed into comfortable clothes consisting of short shorts and a thin tan tank top with a big red heart in the center. Denise walks over to me and bends over to kiss me on the lips. I spy her well defined camel toe and lovely swaying tits, she is definitely braless.

"So you found my trashy novel. Have you found any good parts yet? Romance paperbacks are my dirty little secret. I started reading them to escape all the tension and pettiness from my last job down south. I love reading them while I work on my tan."

12