Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawd that feels so good. I can't wait to have your big, hard cock deep in my cunt."

Denise's dirty talk spurs me on. I piston my fingers faster within her pink flesh. I move my lips closer and suck on her fully engorged clit. The length and hardness surprises me. I love women with big clits and Denise is in that group. Her thighs close in on my head as her climax builds.

I concentrate on her clit and finger her G-spot to send her higher into orgasmic bliss. I must be doing it right because Denise's breathing intensifies. Her breaths turn into moans. I release her clit from my lips and use my thumb to rub circles around the hard nub. I press my hand hard against her flesh as I continue to stimulate her clit and G-spot together.

"Oh gawd Rob, you have me. I'm cummmminning. I'm cuuummmmiiinggggg. Don't stop."

I feel her pussy throb and clench my fingers. Denise erupts and she squeezes her legs together trapping my hand and wrist between her thighs. She shakes and quivers as her orgasm washes over her entire body.

"Yes Rob, yes. Feels so good. You know how to make a woman cum. Feel my hot cum."

I do feel her hot cum. Her juices drip down my hand and wrist. She is so wet with delicious girl cum. Denise grabs my wrist as the stimulation becomes too much for her pussy to bear. She holds me tight and I relax my fingers allowing her to calm down and return to earth. Denise continues to hold my wrist and takes shallow breaths as her climax fades away.

Finally she releases her grip and allows me to withdraw my hand from her center. I immediately suck and lick my fingers savoring her sweetness. After I clean my fingers, I move in and lick all of the juice from Denise's pussy and thighs. She leans back with her hands supporting her. Her legs are open showing pink outer lips and throbbing labia. Her juices cover her mound and thighs. I move in and lick all over her thighs and puffy outer lips tasting her sweet cum. I lap up the cream from her inner labia. I spend several minutes cleaning her mons. I lick up and down the soft curls of her landing strip. I finish my feast and help her down into the pool. We hug and kiss some more before Denise tells me it's my turn.

"OK Rob, up on the deck. I want some cock to suck. I need a hard shaft between my lips."

I use the steps to get out of the pool. My cock points straight ahead. Eating Denise's pussy is such a turn on and my hard cock is testament. I grab a towel and sit down on the ledge where Denise was. She is now between my legs with her tits floating on the water.

I spread my legs wide to let Denise get close. She faces me and holds my seven inches with both hands. She inspects her prize, moving one hand up my shaft and holding my balls with the other.

"You look so much bigger up close. I love how soft your skin is, yet how hard you are. I especially love this nice spongy tip."

She opens her mouth and wraps her lips around my glans. I let her know that I am still the same old seven inches and it must be an optical illusion. Denise winks and sucks harder on my shaft. I know she has done this before. There is no hesitation.

Denise wraps her hand around my shaft and moves it slowly back and forth. She uses her right hand to play with my balls, she runs her fingers around and around each nut and then pulls on my sack Denise sucks my cock while moving her tongue back and forth along the underside of my hard shaft. She jacks me off as she sucks my cock. Denise alternates between sucking on my spongy tip and licking up and down my length. Her hot mouth has me throbbing. The events of the day have kept my cock semi-erect for several hours and now I am on the verge of exploding all over Denise.

"Denise, I can't hold back any longer. I'm going to cum."

"Don't hold back, cum all over me. I want everything you have."

Denise jacks my cock quickly and pulls down on my ball sack. Her hand moves up and down my shaft while squeezing me as hard as she can. I feel my climax explode from the base of my cock to the tip. Denise pumps my cock and I unleash a rope of semen that splashes on her right breast and covers her crimson nipple. A second burst hits her cheek and chin. As my third and fourth shot explode from the tip of my cock, she takes me into her mouth swallowing my jizz down her throat. Denise sucks my cock as I continue to orgasm and feed her cum. Her tongue licks my shaft as I soften between her lips. She looks so sexy covered in my cum.

Denise releases me and collects my seed from her face. She licks her sticky fingers and then collects the cream covering her nipple. She sucks her fingers into her mouth and savors my entire load. I slide down into the cool water and suck on her erect nipples. I lick the remaining cum from her tits and then hug her tight. We share a passionate kiss with lots of tongue. I taste my cum.

Denise takes a deep breath, "Wow, that's the most cum I've swallowed in a long, long time. Have you been saving that up just for me?"

"It's only been about 48 hours, but I think our time at the beach really revved me up. Seeing your fantastic boobs for the first time, you holding my cock, the couple fucking in the ocean, it all made me want to explode."

"Mmmm, you taste good. It's been a while since I've sucked a cock; it's good to have one again, and to think it belongs to my neighbor. How long before I get your wonderful cock in my pussy? Do you think you can get it up soon?"

I assure her that yes indeed, with her help and amazing body, I'll be ready in just a few minutes. Not bad for an old codger. We help each other up the pool steps and out onto the concrete deck.

I pick up the towels we used to sit on and proceed to dry each other. Naturally, I spend extra time drying her huge tits and bend over to kiss each rosy nipple. She grabs her towel and spends extra time drying my cock. She wraps the towel around my semi-erect shaft and squeezes me. When we finish drying each other, Denise walks over to the chaise lounge on the wooden deck by our fence. She beckons me over.

There's another towel on the lounge. As I reach for it, Denise's black and gold bullet vibrator drops out from the towel. I pick it up to show her.

"Oops, it looks like you forgot to put this away?"

She smiles,"Nope, I keep it out here all the time. I have several more, a couple in my bedroom and one on the living room couch. A girl has needs, you know."

My sexy neighbor continues to blow my mind. I turn on her vibrator and run it along my shaft and under my balls. My cock gets hard one more time.

"Can we use this right now?"

Denise grabs her vibrator and pushes me down on the chaise lounge. I lie back with my shaft pointing up. I flex my cock as a welcome sign to Denise. I want to be inside her hot pussy.

She scolds me, "We'll see. But first, I need this big cock inside of me."

Denise kneels on the chaise lounge and straddles my hips. She grabs my erection and places the tip of my cock along her pink gash. She slowly lowers her body and I slide effortlessly deep inside. Her pussy is so wet and so hot. My mind is blown once again as I realize I am fucking my neighbor.

Denise leans forward pressing her hands onto my shoulders for balance. Her 34GGs hang down on my face. I lift my head up enough to capture a stiff nipple between my lips. I suck hard, but her nipple slips from my lips as she straightens up.

She is warmed up and ready. Denise loves the pressure my seven inch cock provides. She bends down all the way against my chest, mashing her big tits into me. I feel her hard nipples. She stares into my eyes and smiles. I open my mouth and invite her in for a kiss. Our lips lock tight together as her tongue presses into mine.

Denise rises up and lowers her pussy several times and begins a nice rhythm of massaging my cock. She squeezes her cunt muscles each time she moves up my shaft. It's such an exquisite feeling. My cock slides all the way in as she drops down. Her pussy surrounds me with warmth and wetness. Denise continues to flex her inner walls.

Denise grinds into me and rises up again, as she gets into her rhythm. She continues sliding up and down for several minutes before reaching for her vibrator. Denise starts her golden bullet and presses it to her clit. I feel the vibration on my cock. She moves the vibrator along my shaft as she rises up. Denise responds to the vibrator by moving quicker and grinding harder.

Her pussy juice flows with the added stimulation. It coats my shaft and runs down my thighs. Denise presses the vibe tight against her clit. The pleasure is intense. I react to the buzzing by moving my hips up to Denise as she drives down into me. Our flesh slaps together. I pound my hard shaft into her cunt. Denise concentrates on keeping the vibe pressed to her pearl as I take over and fuck her sweet pussy.

Denise uses one hand to keep her vibrator in place and the other to rub her crimson red aureole. She pinches and twists her nipples. I hold onto her thighs and plunge my cock deep within her folds. My seven inches slide in and out quickly. Her cum provides the natural lubrication. We drive each other toward simultaneous orgasms.

"Rob, your hard cock is filling me up, cum with me my love. I need to cum again."

I just hope the chaise lounge holds up as our bodies bounce and slap together. I feel my orgasm approach. My entire shaft throbs as Denise reaches her pinnacle. Her body shakes, her pussy tightens around my cock and she gushes.

"Fuuuuccccckkkkk me. Gawd, I'm cumming, I'm cummmminggg!!"

Denise's juices soak my cock and run down my thighs. I respond to her climax by pushing deep into her squishy womanhood and ejaculating several rounds of hot, sticky cum. I pump into her pussy for all I'm worth. My cock throbs and pulses as the last remaining jizz is drained from my body. Wow, my neighbor is a sexual goddess.

Our cum mixes together and creates a frothy mess. Perspiration covers our bodies; we worked overtime to achieve our orgasms. Our breathing is erratic as we bask in the afterglow. Denise collapses against me. Her huge tits press against my chest and I wrap my arms around her. Our shallow breaths continue as we contemplate our first union. The first of many more to come. We snuggle for several minutes before Denise sits up. My soft cock is still pressed within her puffy labia.

"Wow Rob that was amazing sex. What do think about the addition of my vibrator? Did you like it?"

I tell her that she can use it every time if this is the results we get. This was a mind blowing orgasm with my next door neighbor. She smiles and grinds her pussy into my hips. I reach up and slide my hands underneath each of her humongous melons. I lift her boobs and squish them together. I knead her flesh and rub her nipples. She flexes her cunt muscles as I play with her tits.

"This is so fucking good. I love your cock. I love the way you play with my boobs. I can feel your hot cum inside me. We came together neighbor."

I suggest a dip in the pool to clean our bodies. Denise agrees and suggests that we go out for dinner later. She invites me to spend the night.

"I want to make love in my king size bed. It will be a wonderful house warming gift."

I have to say there are definitely changes in the neighborhood taking place.

12