Changing Brenda's Attitude

Story Info
What have I created?
3.4k words
4.34
115.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers

"Absolutely not! Your out of your mind!" My wife was fuming. "I don't care if it is every man's fantasy, I'm not having sex with another man for you!"

"But I thought you wanted to make me happy?" I pleaded, knowing it was in vain.

"Yes, I want to make you happy, no I don't want to make another man happy. There is only one way to get your wife to have sex with someone else." Her face was red, so I knew she was mad.

"What's that?" I asked, thinking maybe there was a glimmer of hope.

"Get a new wife!" she said as she stormed out of the room.

Not a bad idea I thought, but somehow I had to keep the old one too. You see, she is beautiful. Long curly light brown hair, deep blue eyes, a luscious smile, and surprising features for a compact model. After two kids, her breasts swelled to a thirty six D cup, and never went back. On a five foot frame, they are incredible. And because both kids were c section, her pussy is unnaturally tight. In fact, it takes a bit of lubrication just to insert one finger in her little chamber.

####

Well, the "someone else" I had in mind was a guy named Marcus, from work. Very nice guy, quiet, well bred, and single. Neither he nor my wife had any idea what I had planned.

I struck up conversations often with Marcus, and found out some interesting details. He was the youngest of four brothers, went to an all male academy, and has never had a date.

"I find that hard to believe!" I said upon hearing that. "I mean, let's face it, your not bad looking, your smart, and you have a great personality. So either your gay, or you have some incurable disease." I prodded.

"No actually neither. You see, the type of women I'm attracted to, my parents wouldn't approve of, and who knows what my brothers would think." He was looking down as he spoke.

"Well...what kind is that?" I asked after a painful pause.

"Uh...I...er...I like white women. White women with big boobs!" He actually seemed relieved to get that off his chest. Did I forget to mention that Marcus was black? My plan was coming together.

####

"Hey Bill, my monitor seems to have died, can I borrow your computer to finish this report?" Marcus asked me.

"Sure, I was headed for lunch anyway, help yourself!" I chuckled to myself. I'm surprised Marcus didn't check the back of his monitor to make sure it was plugged in. Hehehe.

I suddenly got nervous as I realized this could make or break the whole plan. I stood by the bookcase and watched as Marcus sat down at my desk. He couldn't see me unless he turned all the way around, and I could duck behind the shelves before he would spot me. As he opened my desk top, I could see him searching for our word program. I knew he found the file I had "hidden" by the way he just sat there. He glanced about, then clicked on the file marked "Brenda". In it were three folders, the first marked "vacation". He clicked on it and scanned the pictures of our trip to Vegas. He again looked around before clicking on the next folder marked "Pool".

I could see his mouth open as he opened up each picture of my wife lounging by the pool. Her bikini left little to the imagination, and the last few picks had her laying on her tummy without her top on. Lots of cleavage, lots of skin, but no nipples. I even had one with a nice camel toe.

I had to duck quickly as he surveyed the entire room before opening the last file. It was marked "Bedroom". This folder had no thumbprints, he would have to open each one to see it's contents.

The first had Brenda in a baby doll nightie. She covered up the "good" parts just as I was about to take the picture. She had no problem with me taking pictures of her butt, though, so I had a few good ones, starting with the backside of her negligee. The next set were from a wedding we went to. She was smashed, so I had no problem getting her to pose up in the hotel room. I included a one tit shot, and several bare ass shots. Didn't want to give too much away. I exited out the side door, walked down the hall, and came in through the front door, giving him plenty of time to see me. I could see him furiously closing windows as I neared.

"Did you get your report done?" I asked. Ever see a black man blush?

"Uh..I still have more work to do on it." He started to stand, but quickly sat back down.

"Are you OK?" I asked, trying not to smile.

"Uh...yeah...just a leg cramp." he responded. Gathering his files, and holding them in front of him, he worked his way back to his desk.

####

The next day, I placed a picture of my wife on my desk. I asked Marcus to come over to my desk so we could go over some papers. He kept glancing at Brenda's photo.

"Oh, that's my wife, Brenda!" I said with a smile.

"Don't take this wrong, but your wife is beautiful!" he gasped.

"How could I take that wrong? she IS beautiful!" I answered back.

"That's the kind of woman I want! I mean...not that I want your woman...er" There he goes turning red again.

"You wanna have a beer after work?" I asked.

"Sure, that would be great!"

####

After a couple of drinks, Marcus began to loosen up.

"Hey buddy, I have a confession." He said as leaned in my direction. "I accidentally saw a couple of pictures of your wife when I was using your computer. Hope your not upset!"

"Hey man, I have a confession too. I unplugged your monitor that day. Hope your not upset!"

We both laughed.

"You mean you wanted me to see those pictures?" he asked after it sank in.

"Did they offend you?"

"Oh hell no! I mean, no, not really."

"Would you like to meet her?"

"Sure!"

"Wanna do me a favor?"

We plotted for a hour. I gave him every detail he would need to pull this off.

"OK, we'll try for this Saturday, and remember, there's no guarantee."

"Gotcha!" We were all smiles as we left the bar.

####

I started early Saturday with Brenda's special "Captain Morgan's Makeover" By one o'clock, the booze was starting to take effect. By three, I announced that a coworker was coming over to visit.

"Oh great! And I'm half snookered!" she said. "Is it someone I know?"

"No, I don't think you have met yet."

At precisely four o'clock, Marcus showed up, and I let him in.

"Honey, this is Marcus, Marcus this is Brenda." I could tell from the sparkle in her eye, that she approved. Marcus went right to the chair with the ottoman in front of it, and I went to get more drinks. Before returning, I turned up the thermostat to eighty degrees.

Brenda was gently swaying next to me lost in her own world.

"Boy! I'm sweating to death! Is it hot in here?" she asked with a slight slur.

"Well, your overdressed! come on, let's get you into something a little cooler." I suggested as I stood and reached out my hand. In the bedroom, I quickly stripped her naked and pulled out the clothes I had set aside earlier.

An all lace spider web top and a short skirt. "There, isn't that better?" I asked, helping her to her feet.

"But you can see my titties right through this!" she protested.

"It's only the three of us, it's not like we're going in public!" I said as I tugged her down the hall. She was too confused to argue. I sat down on the love seat and patted the cushion next to me. It would be directly across from Marcus, the only thing between them was the ottoman.

We talked, well Marcus and I talked while Brenda just buzzed. Eventually she put her feet up on the ottoman, but kept her legs together. As we continued to talk, I placed my hand on her knee, and very slowly began to work my way up her thigh. It took about ten minutes, but I finally got her legs spread about a foot apart. Marcus had a perfect view of her sweet pussy.

"Boy, it really is hot in here!" Marcus said, fanning himself with his hand.

"Honey, why don't you be a good hostess and help Marcus take his shirt off." I gently pushed her from her seat. Without thinking, she stood, walked around the ottoman, and reached for the hem of his shirt. Her chest was now in his face, and his hand brushed her nipple as he lifted his arms over his head. She either didn't notice, or didn't mind his hand even though her nipples were now pushing through the lace. The motion of pulling the shirt off caused her to lose her balance as she plopped backwards onto the ottoman. Or was it me pushing the ottoman into her? Either way, she was now sitting right in front of him, with their knees touching each other.

Subconsciously, she reached out and raked her fingernails across his chest. She was mesmerized by his rock hard abs and well defined six pack. I moved in behind her, effectively trapping her between us. Not that she wanted to move.

"Hey Marcus, are you still hot?" I asked over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah, I'm burning up!" he emoted.

"What should we do to cool our guest down?" I whispered in Brenda's ear. "Maybe we should take those hot sweat pants off him. What do you think?" She could only nod.

"Hey Marcus, why don't you stand up so Brenda can help you with those sweats?" I winked at him. When he stood up, his crotch was only inches from Brenda's face, but she didn't flinch an inch. "Go ahead Honey, slide his pants down." I whispered. As if in a trance, she reached out and pulled them to his ankles. As he stepped out of them, she sat back up.

Here was Marcus, naked, (as planned) and my wife, with her mouth mere inches away from the first black cock she has ever seen. I took both of her arms and extended them out until her hands were on each of his thighs. I gently pushed up under her elbows until her fingers were within inches of his manhood. As if magnetized, her hands kept moving until they were exploring his dark meat. He was both wider and longer than myself, which fascinated my wife. As she played, it quickly hardened. She held it up to his belly so it wouldn't poke her eye out.

As I leaned into her, I continued to whisper. "Kiss it." Her head moved forward and she planted a soft kiss at the center of his shaft. Then another one, and another one. "Be a good girl and show us how well you can suck cock." I whispered as I fondled her nipples. She needed no more encouragement as her tongue found it's mark.

Marcus had never felt anything like this before, and was quickly nearing his first orgasm. His knees were shaking so bad, that he fell back into the chair behind him. Brenda eagerly followed him down, as her head bounced up and down. She never was this enthusiastic when she gave me head. Her head and hands were a blur as they worked over his throbbing cock, and with a mighty grunt, and teeth clenched, Marcus came. I grabbed a towel as Brenda never swallows. From his motions, I counted seven spurts, nearly twice as many as I normally muster. Brenda's mouth finally released his cock, and giggled.

"That was fun!" she said as she continued to pump his cock with both hands. Residual cum would seep out the end, and she would swipe it off with her tongue. "Mmmm!" I was a bit miffed at the fact that she so eagerly swallowed his huge load, but my cock was about to burst.

"Come on! let's go to the bedroom!" I said, lifting my limp wife from her perch. By the time I got her into the room, Marcus was spread across the bed on his back, just as we had planned.

"I'll tell you what," I whispered as I held her up at the end of our bed. "If you can get him hard again with your mouth, then you can fuck him." The words no sooner came out of my mouth, and she was crawling up the bed between his legs. With her butt high in the air, she licked and sucked feverishly, until he was once again fully erect. I took the opportunity to remove her skirt and lick her very wet pussy. As much as she loved my tongue, she couldn't wait to mount that monster.

"If it's too big, then you can finish with your mouth again." I whispered as I nibbled on her ear. She straddled his waist and lined up the big knob with her tiny hole. After squirming around, she finally got the big head past her pussy lips. She kept rocking back and forth, each time squeezing a bit more of him inside her. Soon she had about five or six inches inside, and about three or four outside. At this point she had more cock inside of her than ever before. With each rock, she would spread her knees apart a little bit more, allowing more of her pussy to drop down over Marcus.

She hadn't even begun to hump him, and yet she already had several orgasms just from his girth. I couldn't take it any more, and knelt on the bed behind her. With one swift motion, I pushed her knees so far apart, they came off the bed, and her little pussy instantly swallowed up the remaining cock. This sent her into a spasm, and she wildly humped Marcus, cumming over and over. I shot my load all over the small of her back, and watched as it slowly slid down her butt crack.

Twenty minutes later, they were still going at it nonstop, so I took a breather and went to get a drink. I gave them another twenty minutes before I returned. What a sexy sight. Here was Marcus passed out on his back, with my wife passed out on top of him. I sat on the edge of the bed and gently ran my fingers up and down her cute butt. Marcus' cock had slipped out and I ran my finger into her pussy. It was hot and very slippery. I slowly ran my finger back up to her chocolate starfish and gently pushed. My finger slipped right in.

Now Brenda would normally not let me anywhere near her butt. "That's an exit only!" she would always say, but now she just moaned softly. Feeling brave, I coated two fingers with her goo, and carefully worked them into her ass. Her only reaction was to squirm towards my fingers. As she moved, her thighs would rub against Marcus' cock, causing it to swell once again.

Now he was slowly humping, sawing his cock against her puffy pussy lips, as I sawed three fingers in and out of her butt. The tip of his cock would slide into the palm of my hand on each up stroke, and I suddenly had another idea. This wasn't in the script, but I had to try.

On his next up stroke, I wrapped my hand around his cock, and was momentarily surprised at the heft of it. Working quickly, I aimed the head straight for her sphincter, and it disappeared into her bowels.

"Wow!" I thought, "that was easy." Marcus put his hands on her hips to keep her from falling off, but it wasn't really necessary, as she had no intentions of dismounting. In fact she was trying to push back. I got up on the bed, and working my hands between their bodies, I was able to cup her breasts. Using them for leverage, I lifted her up to a sitting position, and she dropped several inches as she was impaled on the big black cock. Her eyes opened wide for a second and she drew a sharp breath. Within a few seconds, she had two black fingers fucking her sore pussy, racking her body with more orgasms. Soon Marcus gave her a cum enema. I watched his balls jump as he unloaded an unbelievable amount of fluid inside her.

Well, she rolled off, and fell asleep, and Marcus got up and got dressed.

####

"That was absolutely incredible!" Marcus said quietly as he slipped his shoes on.

"Yes it was! And the best part is, she won't remember a thing when she wakes up tomorrow!" I said as we walked to the door.

"Does this mean it was a one time deal?" he asked dejectedly.

"Are you kidding? Not if I can help it!"

I closed the door and waited to hear his car pull away before heading back down the hall. I climbed onto the bed where my wife was lightly snoring on her belly. I grabbed her hips and lifted, pointing her butt skyward. She moaned softly as I licked the cum from her holes. Marcus must have pumped a gallon of cum inside her, because it just kept flowing out. I spread her butt cheeks apart, pushed my lips up to her pucker and sucked. I might as well have been drinking it from a glass with a straw, the way my mouth filled up. After licking up as much evidence as possible, I curled up next her and fell asleep. Well, at least I tried to, but my cock was hard. I held it gently between her cheeks, but she squirmed about and reached down with her hand. This is when she usually either guides it to her pussy, or just pushes it out of the way. But not this time. She actually lifted one leg up, and pulled it right to her butt. Between the workout her ass just had, and the fact that I was smaller than Marcus, it slid right in. Not as tight as I would have hoped, but just as erotic. I pumped slowly in an effort to make it last, but no such luck. I shot my four spurts into her and cock began to shrivel. I fell asleep holding her tight.

####

The next morning, she was the first to get up. She moaned loudly as she stood up.

"Man! I can't believe how sore I am!" she said as she hobbled to the bathroom. "You were quite the animal last night!" she hollered from the toilet. Good, she thought it was all me last night.

"I can't wait to see it!" she said as she snuggled back under the covers.

"Uh...see what?" I was confused.

"The video silly! You better have gotten some good shots of your friend pounding my ass, or else!"

"Or else what?" I conceded, now wondering exactly how much she really did remember.

"Or else we'll have to do it again, until you get it right." she smirked.

"You mean you remember last night?"

"Are you kidding? That's one night I'll never forget!"

"And you're not mad?"

"The only thing I would be pissed about is if you don't try that again!"

"Wow!"

"Now how about that video?"

"Uh...I only filmed the first twenty minutes, after that I got so involved, that I forgot."

"I suggest you get on the phone and call your buddy back." she scolded.

I slid two fingers into her very wet pussy, and slowly moved them in and out. She was just starting to respond when I made a comment.

"You know, Marcus has three brothers." She came instantly, soaking my hand and the sheets.

"I think it's time we had a party!" she cooed.

What have I created?

End of chapter one

parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers