Changing Her

Story Info
First lesson, stripping.
1.5k words
3.29
59.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ludiana
Ludiana
6 Followers

This is my first story. Please comment below on how I can improve! Thank you so much!

~~~~

Humiliating women is the easiest way to turn a good girl into a cock loving slut. That's the motto I've been holding on to for 2 years since I turned 16. Now, I have conquered and changed about 100 girls or women to total sluts. Currently, they are all living peacefully, until I call them to show up at my club, Pandemonium. Then, she will have a total transformation to what I want. Usually, the outcomes are stunning. A gangbang, bukkake, wasted girls and total humiliation.

Right now, my eyes are on a 18 year-old cheerleader. Rumor has it she has never said anything related to sex. Her parents are total preachers and they don't know she is even in the cheerleading squad. Today, I am going to break her.

After school, I saw her at her locker, taking out her cheerleader uniform. I slammed my hands on both sides of her, caging her in from the back. She turned around, and I could see the fear in her eyes. "Hello, babe."

"My..my name is Brenda," she stammered.

"From now one, it's babe," I leaned down ,stared into her brown eyes and kissed her hard. She pushed against me but I held her shoulders, pushing her against the locked. Finally, I broke away and smirked. "Let's go, won't want you to be late for cheer practice." I said and tugged her along, after slamming her locked shut.

"Cut it out!" Finally she talks!

I turned around and raised my eyebrows. "Yes, hun?"

"Who do you think you are? That was my first kiss!" She yelled.

"First kiss?" I laughed. "This is even better."

"What? Why? What do you want from me?"

"All in good time, babe. How 'bout we skip cheer practice now?" I said and without waiting for her answer, swept her off her feet and carried her to my car. She was too stunned to even kick me.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, her voice shaky.

"On second thoughts, let's get you changed first." I brought her to a secluded part of the campus and set her down. It was behind the oldest block in the campus, where no one ever goes. Except for fucks and quickies. "Take off your clothes. All of them."

"Are you crazy? Even my mom hasn't seen me naked in 5 years!"

"Either you take them off yourself, babe, or I'll help you." I eyed her long-sleeved shirt and jeans. "I wonder what is under your boring facade. Double D's?"

She blushed.

"Oh was I correct?" I smirked and crossed my arms. "Now take them off, sunshine."

"Never!" She hugged herself tightly.

I sighed and brought out a small but wickedly sharp pocket knife I sharpened every night. "I would love to introduce this baby to you." I gestured to my knife.

Her eyes turned wide. "No no no. You can't do this to me."

"You have five seconds to decide. If I rip them off, you are going to walk to my car naked." I stated.

She lowered her head.

"5.....4...."

Her fists tightened. I smiled.

"3....2...."

"Fine! I'll do it!" She shouted.

"I'm waiting."

She unbuttoned her jeans slowly and looked at me, her eyes pleading.

"Go on."

Slowly, she dropped her jeans, showing me the lacy black thong she was wearing. It was almost see-through, so I could see the triangle mound of blonde pubic hair on her.

"Damn, such sluty underwear. I guess your mom doesn't go shopping with you, huh?" I whistled. She blushed and held her fists at her sides. "Your shirt next, darling. Or your thong. I don't care."

She grasped at the hemline of her shirt and pulled it off in one swift motion. However, she held it to her chest, covering her tits.

"Drop the shirt, babe," I said and touched the blade of my knife. She gulped and dropped it, showing me her double D breasts which were confined by an equally sexy black lacy bra. I could see the bra was a few sizes too small, squeezing her globes together. "Trying to be sexy, aren't we, Brenda hun? Although your shirt is really a few sizes too big."

She hung her head low, and let her hair hide her face. I put the blade against her face and tilted her head upwards. I looked into her blue eyes with were filled with fear and humiliation.....and was that lust? I felt a grin work its way onto my face and I said, "What's going next?"

"Please! Isn't this enough?" She pleaded, tears appearing at her eyes.

I shook my head and put down the knife, waiting.

She brought her hands to the back and unfastened the clasps. Without looking at me, she pulled off the left bra strap slowly...followed by the right. Still, she held the cups to her breasts.

"Come on, babe. I don't have all day."

Reluctantly, she dropped her hands to her sides and the bra fell off, exposing her breasts.

"Those babies belong on porn stars, Brenda." I smirked. I had seen too much of these tits, natural or not, so I wasn't getting turned on. "Oh baby, you are getting excited, aren't you? Look at your nips."

She gazed at her nipples, which were betraying her, standing up proudly, yearning for relief. "Please..just stop."

"I'm not doing anything, babe. It's all you stripping down. Now for the last piece."

"I'm not taking them off." She said indignantly and crossed her arms over her breasts.

"Suit yourself." I whipped out my phone and called my best friend, Carter. "Yeah buddy. I need you here. Same place."

As I cut the call, I looked at Brenda, who was shaking from rage and humiliation. Less than a minute later, he appeared, wearing his signature smirk. "Ahh I see you've found a V-card to mark again."

I shrugged. "She can be yours. Look at her tits. Now secure her." As quick as a flash, Carter had pinned her against the wall by her wrists above her head, and hanging off the floor by a few centimeters. "Now Brenda, stop shaking or I may cut you."

Now, tears ran down her face. "Stop. Please! Stop!!"

"You've had your chance." I walked towards her and pushed the blade against her thighs, running the blade up and down idly. She whimpered but stopped moving. I brought it up to her pussy and probed her, without hurting her. I moved the blade up and down, sort of caressing her. Then, I applied pressure, just enough to make a slit right at her pussy lips. I pushed the top of the blade into the narrow crevice of her lips and moved it in and out. She gasped in shock.

"You know, you could have saved yourself by stripping. But now you have to face this too. But I think you like it, don't you, Brenda hon?" I looked into her eyes and smirked. Carter sighed impatiently. I shrugged and brought the knife across the thong a few times, slicing it into shreds. During the last slice, I purposely dug the blade into her. She cried out loud and tears streamed down even faster. A few drops of blood appeared at the end of the blade. I smiled, satisfied.

Carter dropped her unceremoniously, and she sank to the ground. "See you later?"

"Yeah." I clapped his back as a sign of appreciation and he disappeared around the corner.

I glanced at Brenda. She looked back at me tearfully. "Wanna go grab some lunch? My treat."

"Are you crazy?" She yelled. "Look at me!"

"You have a great body." I assured her. "Wait here. Or go meet your cheer squad naked, I don't care. You DO value your reputation, don't you?" Without waiting for her answer, I walked around the block and into it. Carter was already inside, picking out clothes for Brenda.

"Cheerleader? Or a slutty cheerleader?" He asked innocently.

I laughed and picked up an outfit which was at least 4 sizes too small. "Thanks, man."

He smirked and said, "Remember our deal."

"Oh yeah, bring your newbie later. 7pm, my place," I suggested.

"An orgy? Mm. Now go entertain yourself."

I walked back out, and saw Brenda hugging herself at the corner. "Get up and wear this." I held the outfit up.

Brenda eyed it warily.

"It's either this or your birthday suit."

She immediately stood up and grabbed the outfit. When she was done, I whistled. I could see her tits, peaking out from the extremely short top. Her areolas were also partly visible. When she turned around, half her ass was hanging out. "I can't wear this outside!"

"You have the body for it, flaunt it. First lesson of being a slut."

"I didn't sign up for this."

"I signed up to be your teacher. Now come on, we're going on a road trip. But first, new shoes."

"I can't go shoe shopping in this!!"

"Time's a wasting, hon," I remarked and walked off to my car. "You can go home. But I assure you your punishment will be humiliating."

A smile worked its way up my mouth, as I saw the reflection of her hugging walls and doors, but her steps never faltering as she followed me to my truck.

~~~~

To be continued.

Ludiana
Ludiana
6 Followers