Changing Mouse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,423 Followers

"Assuming, of course that we fit together."

"God, or whoever is in charge, wouldn't do that to us."

I winked and replied, "We'll make it work, Loretta. We have the rest of our lives to get it right."

With that Loretta flew into my arms and, under open skies, at last, I held Loretta aloft. As she gazed at the world from her high perch, above even my towering frame, a sudden downpour struck plastering Loretta's clothes to her body we both gazed at the rain and laughed with shared joy.

The Wilcox sisters were less than thrilled that I returned Loretta in a sopping wet condition. However, both of them approved of me and my relationship with Loretta to really be more than slightly annoyed. As I was making my way back to my car, Marta intercepted me.

"How deeply do you love Mouse?" she asked me, real concern on her face.

"More than anything, Marta. More than anything."

She smiled and replied, "Liz and I suspected as much, she is a very lucky girl. It must be wonderful to have such a strong, sensitive, and understanding man like you to love. Diane Hollis was positive that you would hate this assignment. She said you only liked tall girls. She has some bee in her bonnet about the Deltas. If this is how she treats guys she claims to like ..."

Marta's voice trailed off and I stated. "Loretta is the tallest girl I know, her beauty and spirit tower over every other woman I've ever met."

"Oh, Stanley!" cooed Marta who then stood on her tiptoes, bent my head forward and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I hope I find somebody just like you someday, Stanley."

I didn't recall the drive home at all.

September finally rolled around leaving just a month until Loretta's sentence was over. To spend as much time together as possible we signed up for several of the same courses. The Gammas actually became nastier to Loretta as freedom to fuck day loomed. They seemed indignant that the smallest among them was about to tackle the biggest challenge. My bathing privileges were revoked. I was no longer permitted to take her to lunch. It was back to an all baby food diet for her. Our moments stolen between classes and walking across campus were little idylls of joy. This last month, Loretta seemed the saddest and most frustrated of her entire ordeal.

Through tears, she confided, "They hate most of all that I won your love, Stanley. Jealousy is never pretty. They want to punish me for falling in love with you. They want to punish YOU for falling in love with me. Diane Hollis wanted me humiliated. Now, she has admiration for me, it is given grudgingly yet it's still there. Diane is a very proud woman. She hates most of all that her tall, beautiful, stacked self-has to admire short, plainer, and flat chested me."

I kissed her and held her close not caring who saw.

The second week of October arrived. Just as this farce had begun, it ended. I was invited to the Gamma House. In the candle-lit cellar out going sorority president Diane Hollis and the ruling council sat behind a long table. Behind my chair sat the rest of the sisters. At the appointed hour the Sergeant- at arms led in a blindfolded Loretta. By design of the Gammas, it was the first time I had seen her this day. Diane Hollis gaveled the meeting to order and the quiet buzz of the women behind me dissipated.

For the next forty-five minutes, Diane conducted a regular business meeting. "Old Business, "new business," "treasurer's report," "social committee report.". At long last her eyes darted over to the corner where the love of my life shivered in her thin onesie.

"Finally, we come to the resolution of some business of last year; the resurrection of Mouse, AKA Loretta Larkspur. Bring her forward."

The Sergeant-at-arms led Loretta a circle made by a light off to my left. Loretta's blindfold was removed and she blinked in the brightness.

"Mouse, before your name and position in the sisterhood, is restored, have you anything to tell this assemblage of your peers."

"Madame President," began Loretta, "I want to thank you and the sisterhood for instructing me in the error of my ways. I want to thank each and every sister for disciplining me and assisting in the erasure of my censurable stupidity. I want to thank you all for you tough but fair sentence and for your willingness to forgive me." Her eyes darted towards me and continued, "I also would like to thank Stanley Bruner, my big brother. His instruction improved my grades and his patience and good humor eased my punishment, yet he was never less than firm with me."

"Well," stated Diane "It would appear that our little baby has grown quite a lot in this past year. She no longer babbles and seems to be an adult now. Welcome back to the sisterhood Loretta Larkspur! Never again will you be called Mouse. Much as it pains me to say, you are made of steel and determination. The sisters have a gift for you."

From behind me came a knot of girls. They surrounded Loretta completely hiding her from view. After a few moments, the crowd of girls melted away and Loretta emerged clad in a beautiful electric blue gown, a lovely tiara on her head and sparkling earrings in her lobes. At her feet, the onesie, diaper, and berets.

Diane rapped the gavel a second time and announced. "Sisters I want to introduce you to Loretta Larkspur, a member in good standing the choice of myself and the ruling council to be the next president of Gamma Gamma Sorority!".

The entire room broke out in cheers and Loretta's blinked with tears of emotion. Her first act, after shaking the hands of all he sisters was to leap into my arms and plant the biggest, softest, sweetest kiss of or entire relationship thus far upon my lips. The girls cheered once more.

The drive to the hotel at the beach was surprisingly quiet. We had said so much to each other over the past year that there was very little left to mention. It just felt good to have Loretta next to me her head d resting against my arm. I didn't even turn on the radio, it was enough that we could share the same space as a real couple at last. Our only words were exchanges of affection and love. The anticipation was so heady like every birthday and Christmas wrapped into one.

I had chosen a modest but romantic inn. I made sure it had king size beds and large tubs in the bathrooms. I can barely squeeze into a king size bed but I have to sleep diagonally on the mattress. In the past, with normal sized or tall women that could be a problem. Loretta would still have plenty of room even as I hogged the bed.

We could not have asked for better weather. The middle of August felt like early September. It was wonderful to spy Loretta dressed as an adult. She wore a tight green blouse with lots of buttons open. Her tiny breasts really needed no bra and Loretta had not worn hers in so long, she had gotten out of the habit of wearing it. Below the skirt, she wore a pleated miniskirt that made her fantastic legs seem even longer and more shapely. She flashed me her green panties that matched the blouse. A return to her old fashions meant that Loretta had broken out her heels.

"Not that it makes a difference with YOU, darling, I just missed having these extra inches." she had told me as I saw her tottering around on some rather steep heels. She had been in flats for so long she had to remind herself how to walk in heels. I loved the effect the shoes had on her legs and ass.

Once we arrived, I toted our baggage to our room and then returned to the car to carry Loretta across the threshold. I held her tight within my arms for a long time and we made out. It was so hot I swear I saw steam streaming from Loretta's ears. With much reluctance, I set my living doll on her feet. She grabbed her purse and vanished into the bathroom.

She emerged a short time later looking devilish as she said, "Stanley, dear. I seem to be dirty. I need a bath."

That was all the invitation I needed. I peeled off my shirt as I closed the distance between us. As water filled the tub, I bent and began parting the buttons on Loretta's tight blouse. This time, my mouth and tongue followed my fingers. As I teased each delicate nipple with my teeth and tongue, Loretta cooed contentedly. Her tiny hands felt very good indeed as the explored my naked torso.

After dispensing with the blouse, I fell to my hands and knees and began kissing every millimeter of her wondrous legs. When I reached her ankles, I undid the strap of each of the shoes with my teeth. Next, I stood and pulled her bodily out of the shoes, unzipping her skirt as I raised her into the air. I noticed that inside her green panties was a diaper!

I laughed loudly and Loretta, smiling, declared "For our first time I wanted to wear the diaper for our last time."

Lowering her to the floor I tugged the green panties over the diaper and then revealed her sex. Loretta was clearly freshly shaved. Her juices glistened in the light of the room and THIS time, my mouth was hot against her intimacy tasting her salty warmth, my tongue seeking her clit like a cave explorer entering a new chamber. Loretta Parted her thighs and I plunged in as deep as I could go.

She tasted just as divine in reality as she had in my imagination. My loud slurping was easily dwarfed by her precocious moaning. I could tell by the way every muscle in her body tensed that She was close to climax. I bore down on her succulent love nub with renewed vigor.

"Oh, my God, Stanley!" Loretta screamed, filling my heart with ecstasy. I pulled away and held her as her little body trembled. "Oh God, Stanley, Oh, God how I love you." she gasped.

"I love you too, Loretta. This is everything I imagined."

We had to drain the tub a bit and turn the taps on once more. Our cunnilingus session had caused the water to cool. Loretta removed my shoes, and socks before reaching for the belt of my jeans. After tugging down my boxers, Loretta gave my erect shaft a friendly tweak.

"Hello, old friend. Shall we try something new this day?" she said to my erection I made it nod up and down and Loretta's throaty laugh filled the room.

I proceeded to bathe my bewitching little doll. I savored, this time, the last time I would bathe her before we finally had intercourse. I marveled at the glorious little creature who had taught me so much, who had shown me what real love was. So different from what my mind had thought it wanted. I recalled a story my uncle liked to tell. For most of his single life, he dated only green eyed redheads but was never happy with any of the women he was so sure he wanted. Then he met my black haired, brown eyed aunt. "Only later did I discover that your aunt was the green-eyed redhead I had been looking for the entire time!" he would finish with a laugh. Such is the course of love.

Loretta began singing softly in a nice soprano voice. There was no conversation. Loretta understood that when I was ready, I would drain the tub. I eventually did, after committing as much of this moment to memory as possible.

I barely dried her off when she gazed into my eyes and took my hand. After a kiss, she led me to the bed and pulled down the covers. I slid atop the sheet and began to speak. Loretta placed her hand to my lips and shushed me.

"Stanley, dear Stanley, you have done so much work this year and have denied yourself much. Well starting now I wait on YOU! Get comfortable, lover boy."

I lay on my back, my erection at full mast, a beatific smile on my face. Loretta removed a huge bottle of lubricant from her luggage and lovingly greased my pole. After applying gobs and gobs to herself she shushed me once more, got into bed and mounted me. I watched enthralled as my huge cock slid its entire length into her bald intimacy millimeter by millimeter. She was so tight, yet deliciously yielding. Once I was fully inside her, Loretta gasped, "My God, Stanley, I feel so wonderfully full. Now lie back and let me do all the work."

I was sure I had passed from the mortal world to heaven as Loretta slowly, almost tortuously worked her body up and down my shaft. She looked so small and vulnerable in that position, like an elf impaled by a stake. With agonizing slowness, Loretta worked and erection out of my body. It felt like the orgasm was crawling up from my toes and out of my fingers as I made sibilant sounds and then roared with satisfaction.Loretta gasped as I came, even more forcefully than at bath time. She remained aside my penis as it deflated and lowered her to my pelvis.

"Oh, Loretta, that was amazing!"

Loretta looked at me, winked and gave her most mischievous grin so far.

"I haven't even STARTED on you yet, Mister."

The rest of that long weekend is indelibly emblazoned upon my soul.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,423 Followers
12