Changing of the Roles Ch. 01

Story Info
slave turns tables on Master.
1k words
4.21
18.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She greeted him at the door wearing just a sexy black lingerie ensemble. He smiled instantly anticipating what would come next. The room was dark after she shut the door without a word. He heard the door click behind him as she locked it. He was then surprised when she grabbed his hand and swung it behind him where he felt a hard metal form over his wrist and heard a solid click. As he was realizing this must be a handcuff, she had already managed to get his other hand behind his back and fastened. He tried to ask her what was going on and she just snapped at him and told him to shut up unless asked to speak. He felt some sort of a cloth going over his head and stopping over his eyes. She quickly tied a knot behind his head so that he couldn't see anything at all.

She led him quietly across the room and sat him down on what must have been the bed. He felt her presence standing before him but he remembered that he could not reach out to her and touch her. He felt her hands rubbing his shoulders. His mind was racing with thoughts of what could be. He was thinking how nice it would be to be massaged after his hard day at work. But his dream was interrupted by the feel of tugging on his shirt. He heard a rip as she tore his top right off his well formed body. He opened his mouth to protest and she shoved part of his shirt in his mouth. The feel of her fingers lightly caressing over his shoulders and down his back was nice. He was wondering what she had in store for him now. He wasn't sure what she was doing.

She was checking out his body and taking in every inch of his muscular flesh. She was in front of him again and moving her hands up over his shoulders. He lost his balance when she pushed him backwards onto the bed. Her hands continued to move down over his nipples. She grazed over them lightly then began to pinch them and turn them to hardness. He felt her wet tongue meet her fingers. Her tongue flicked over his nipples one at a time. Her mouth then closed over him and started to suck. He tried to moan, but was unable to make a noise with the shirt in his mouth. His body tensed quickly when her teeth bit on his nipples, and then relaxed again as she released them. Her hands held the sides of his body keeping him still enough for her to continue sucking. Her lips moved away and to his sides where she randomly kissed, licked and sucked. She centered her mouth over his naval and explored that with her tongue as well.

Her hand moved down and grabbed his crotch. His body flinched, but he could feel his dick hardening underneath. He was hoping she would just take him out and suck him off. Just then she stood up away from him. He just lay there not knowing what she was doing. He couldn't hear any noise. She was just standing there admiring his hot body.

She ordered him to stand up. He tried to get up but needed some help from her. She then knelt down and placed her hands on his hips. Her teeth clenched down on his button to his jeans and with her mouth she undid his pants. Her teeth clasped the zipper and brought it down. He was thinking this was one of the more erotic things that he had ever experienced and felt his member begin to pulse in anticipation. He longed for its' release. She stood up and pulled his pants down quickly in one swift move. He stood there exposed to her. She pushed him back down on the bed and removed the clothes totally from his body so that he was completely naked before her.

He could hear her breathing become more deep and wondered what she was doing now. He heard her rummage through some things. She told him to just lie there and not try to move. He then heard her foot steps move across the room. He helplessly lie there with a rock hard dick that desperately needed attention.

She moved across the room and sat in a big soft chair. She had brought with her some of her favorite accessories. She had chosen one of her toys. She sat in the chair with one leg over the arm of the chair and looked at him. She took the toy and inserted it inside her wet cunt. She shoved it in as far as it would go and released a soft sigh. He heard this and wondered what was causing the noise. She began to pull the toy in and out of her tight cunt and he then he could hear her wetness being probed. He knew that she was trying to get herself off. He wished that he could see her and what she was doing. He moved his head in the direction that he heard her. She instructed him not to move. He obeyed. She continued to pull the toy in and out of her cunt using her free hand to rub her clit. She started to speak to him.

'I want you. I want your body to be mine. I want you to kiss me deeply. I want your tongue to ravage my total body. I want your hard cock to penetrate me and cause me to scream. I want you to fuck me so hard. I want you to fuck my tits and cum in my face. I want you to fuck me raw so that it hurts. I want you to eat me out and bite me. I want you to bite me hard and cause me to bleed. I want you to pull my hair hard and force me to suck your cock. I want you to bend me over and fuck my ass.'

He could do nothing but listen and hope. He heard her start to moan and the wet noises begin to speed up.

'Ohhh, fuck me harder! Faster! Harder! Ohhhhhhhh!' and then he only heard her breathing change. He knew that she just came and came hard. He could only hope that he would be next...