Changing of the Roles Ch. 02

Story Info
She makes a mistake and Master gets free.
865 words
4.04
15.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up from her position and he heard her approaching near to him again. His desire was building more and more by the minute as he lay there helpless to her. He heard her rummaging through something. Then he felt something very soft tickle his side and down his leg. He thought maybe a feather, but then again, it was not as soft as a feather. He felt the object coming up his leg towards his inner thigh. The throbbing of his dick made him want to scream. Suddenly he heard a whoosh and a very stern slap on the bed next to him. His body tensed and moved to try to get away. He immediately knew that the object she had been lightly moving over his body was a whip!

She spoke firmly and with much authority: 'I didn't say that you could move. Move only if and when I tell you that you can.' and with that whipped him across his thighs. This was just enough to make sure that he obeyed her. His legs started to curl up towards his body when he felt her place the whip lightly on his thighs and guide his legs back down.

Her hand grabbed his balls and made his member stand to attention. He could feel her breath blow cool air over his hot hard dick. She used her tongue to lick up his shaft right up to the tip. She licked under the tip all the way around and over it, then down the length again.

He wanted to just push her head down over it but he couldn't. He longed for her to just suck his cock and bring him to his peak. She moved away from him and crawled over his naked body. He felt the heat from her body as she hovered over him. His head moved to the side as soon as he felt her suddenly bite his neck. As he turned his head her teeth remained attached to his skin and it pulled. She bit him again on the neck and pulled his skin up stretching it. There was nothing that he could do.

She sat atop his waist, close to his cock, but just far enough for him to want her more. Her hands grazed over his body. She sat there just admiring this fine specimen of man. She liked being in control and making him wait for what she knew he wanted. This was her time to do as she pleased. She secretly dreamed of this day where she could take control and make this man hers. Here he was, helpless and totally dependent on her. She was reeling in her power. She wanted to feel his cock inside her, but the feeling of power made her wait.

She moved to his side and rolled him over. He heard a click as she turned the key to release his hands. She firmly demanded that he lay still and not to try anything that he would regret. Releasing the second wrist, he quickly turned and caught her off guard. One hand yanked the rag out of his mouth and with the other he pushed her down on the bed. He pulled his blindfold off and got a good look at her. Her dark brown eyes filled with fear.

He sat over her body holding her hands above her head. He used his blindfold to tie her hands together over her head. He grabbed the handcuffs and attached one to her ankle and the post of the bed. He stood up and saw her bag of goodies near the bed. He pillaged through and found some rope. He tied her hands to the headboard of the bed. Now, she was his.

The fear was so intense for her that she was unable to speak. He could feel the terror that she felt. He stood up towering over her without uttering a word. He just looked over her laying there, the whip to her side. He began to yell. 'So, you want to play games? I will show you who is really in charge. Have you forgotten that I am your Master and you are my slave?'

She just trembled and didn't answer any of his questions. He grabbed the whip and snapped it at her breast and asked again, 'Have you forgotten that I am your Master and you are my slave?!'

She whimpered as quietly as she was able too, obviously still frozen in fear. She had dared to turn the tables on her own Master and for that, she must now be punished and she knew it. Finally, she managed to speak. She answered quietly, 'No, Master I have not forgotten.'

'Who are you?! He yelled.

'I am your slave.' she softly spoke.

'Who am I and why are you not addressing me properly when you speak?" The whip came across her thighs.

She winced and did her best to remain perfectly still. She knew that she had crossed a line never to be crossed, and now she must pay.

'I am your slave, Master.' she correctly stated.

Now you must pay for your severe disobedience.......