Changing Oops

Story Info
Changing in department store shock of my life.
1.1k words
3.81
58.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kohl's changing room

I went with my wife clothes shopping. My wife went to do her thing, while I went to the men's side to try on clothes. There was a good looking Arabian female worker on the men's side, checking clothes before I went into the change room. Showed her how many I had, she asked that if I need help getting another size that she could get it for me. I said ok thanks and went to put my selections on. I must have been in there for a good five minutes, as I was having trouble getting my jeans to fit, I heard the sales lady ask if she could help get other sizes, I welcomed the help, I wasn't about to go in and out of there just try on clothes. I opened the door and ask could you please find these in a size larger, as I handed her the clothes, I noticed her looking down in the area of my jewels, she had a little grin as her eyebrows lifted as if to say wow, as she left I quickly closed the door and looked to see what she saw, and there it was, why I didn't even notice that I didn't put my jeans back on and worse that I had a huge erection that was poking its head out of the waistband.

She must be thinking that I was masturbating or something. Embarrass to say the least, I was contemplating to go grab my wife and leave, or just calmly try on the clothes as if she didn't see anything. Before I could make my decision she made it for me as she was back with my new choice. Still my erection would not go down no matter how I tried. As she knocked on the door I opened it a little this time so she could just pass the clothes through, but what happened surprised and shocked me, she pushed the door opened and came in the room with me. Handing me the clothes to try on. She asked if I minded if she helped, I was shocked so I said why not, well she helped me put my pants on, pulled them all the way up my waste and gently rubbed my hard cock in the process, she said no wonder these jeans wont fit, "we" have to take care of this obstacle as she grabbed my cock again, with that she pulled down the jeans along with my underwear with one quick motion, she then reached in the waistband of her jeans and panties and pulled them to the floor, I stared at her beautiful balled pussy, she sat me down on the bench, and proceeded to sit on my raging member. As I felt her tight well lubed pussy make first contact with my dick I let out a small moan. I was staring at her pussy as she lifted herself up and down on my cock, I was in a dreamlike state as I stared at her pussy as she fucked me. I looked up to see her eyes, and realized how real this was and how good it felt.

I watched how athletic she was as she straddled my lap with ease, I could feel her pussy contract each time she pulled her body up, she was basically doing squats over my penis, and it felt so damm good.

She still had her shirt and bra on, I reached up to take her shirt off, and then her bra, what greeted me was a sexy pair of titties, not big, just a perfect handful, her nipples were puffy brownish pink, I had to wrap my mouth around them, as I did I felt my self as if I were a kid sucking on a Hershey's kiss, that sweet soft hard feeling was incredible, her fucking was becoming harder and faster, I decided it was my turn to fuck her, I pushed her up and off, and bent her over the bench, as I reentered her tight pussy, I had the best view from the four wall mirror, I could literally see from every angle our fuck session, I continued to fuck her tight pussy.

I noticed my pants were still hanging on the wall, I reached inside my jean pocket and grabbed my cell phone, while still banging her pussy with my cock,, I turned on the camera and started making a video, I got good close ups her everything while we fucked, she had no idea, even I clicked on the picture mode and started clicking away. She was still lost in the moment. As was I clicked away.

I was almost ready to shoot off my seed, I started pounding her faster and faster, she must have sensed I was close because she started contracting her muscles harder, I wasn't going to last any longer, I began to shoot load after load into her tight little pussy. I slowly pulled my slippery cock out of her pussy, feeling my cock convulse as I pulled out, and surprised myself as another shot of hot semen landed on her stomach, I stood up and laid her down on the bench and buried my face into her sweet pussy, my semen was coming out her cunt faster as I ate her pussy, I sucked her clit into my mouth until her body began to shake and convulse violently, she was stifling her moans, the best she could, as we both sit there spent. She looked up to me and pulled on her clothes and got her cell phone out, asking me for my number, I blankly gave it to her, I heard the buzzing from my phone picked it up, she looked at me and said call me next time you need a fitting. I looked at my phone and saw a short text "anytime Tess"

She took hold of my hand and tugged on my ring finger, and with a disappointed look said I hope this won't complicate our future fittings? I shook my head no, still in disbelief of what just took place. And with that she left. I hurried out to find my wife, who by now was looking all over the store for me. Still not realizing that I just had sex with a woman I never knew who was not my wife.. The guilt I started to feel as soon as I saw my wife was unreal; I could still smell the pussy on my fingers and nose.

A couple of weeks later I finally decided to call, I learned a lot more about Tess, I found that she and her parents were refuges from Iraq. I thought to my self wow, now I have Fucked a Mexican, a Romanian, Russian, and now an Iraqi, all of whom are not my wife, I'll tell you what though, my sex life with my wife sure has gotten better!! My guilt is still there. But I am only human, and masturbation is not quite like the real thing!