Changing Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

As the song came to a close, Danny drew her close and kissed her, delighting in the absence of cigarettes on her breath. A vague memory of Aunt Arlene's reminder that "everybody smoked in the fifties" breezed through his mind, but it barely registered against the joyful sensation of her lips against his and her arms tight around him. It was silent now, but she continued to sway gently and to carry him along with her.

Peggy Jean drew back at last, but held both his hands in hers. "C'mere, Danny."

"Come where?"

"Over here. Behind the bleachers."

"Peggy Jean, are you sure?"

"If we've got to grow up, let's grow up with a bang!"

There was a stack of tumbling mats behind the bleachers. Danny didn't ask how Peggy Jean knew they were there -- indeed he welcomed the likelihood that she'd been here before. Nevertheless, she caught the look of bemusement on his face. "No, of course you're not the first, Danny. That's okay with you, isn't it?"

"Completely."

"Oh, good. I had you pegged as one of those goody-two-shoes who believes all that stuff we see on TV about the perfect families. Honestly, Danny, that's what I like about you -- you give off that touch of innocence, even though I'm pretty sure you're not really like that."

"Like you, then."

"Like me. Like most of the girls, I think, but they all talk such a good game about it all." She set about unbuttoning his shirt. "But enough about that, Danny. We're not here to play make-believe."

Danny couldn't suppress his laugh, but he got away with making Peggy Jean think her tender touch was tickling him. "You like that, do you?"

"I love it," he said, looking down at her gentle hands as they unbuttoned his shirt. "I hope you will too," he said, and with that he began returning the favor on her blouse.

"Mm-hmm," she grinned.

He expected to burst awake before he could even so much as catch a glimpse of her bra. But he didn't, and he had her top off just after she did away with his. Peggy Jean let a girlish giggle slip as he unfastened her bra and pulled it away, making him wonder if perhaps she was less experienced than she had suggested. "Such a treat to undress together, isn't it?" she asked.

"Growing up isn't all bad after all, is it?" Danny said, enjoying his first feel of her breasts.

"Not at a moment like this!" She loosened his belt buckle while he reached around her back, searching in vain for a zipper. Finding none, he got a new idea. While Peggy Jean was busy pushing his jeans down, he lifted her skirt up very slowly on each side with both hands. Handfuls of crinoline got in the way, but he found his way underneath and traced the edges of her unseen panties. "Ooohhh, that tickles!" she exclaimed as she wrapped his hard cock in the folds of her skirt.

"In a good way, I hope."

"In a very good way!" She kissed him again, and he pulled gently at her panties while their tongues jostled about together. An appreciative moan as he got them down to her knees was her only vocal response, but she wiggled her legs to help them fall away. He was prepared to tease and massage her vulva for as long as it took to get her nice and wet, but on his first tentative stroke with his finger, he found that she already was.

"You are eager, aren't you?" he whispered.

"It's been an awfully long summer, Danny." She flopped on her back on the tumbling mats and her skirt and crinolines flailed about in an elegant disarray, revealing her wet pussy for just a moment in the pale moonlight. Peggy Jean giggled up at him, very much aware and welcoming of his lusty gawking. "Come here," she said softly, holding out her arms.

Without a second thought, he dropped gratefully into them. After a momentary chaste squeeze, he slid down and went to town on her breasts. Though Peggy Jean didn't share Shaune's lucky sensitivity, she enjoyed his kisses and caresses well enough to fill the silent gym with the music of her joyful sighs.

She also made it clear, before too long, that it wasn't enough. She began wiggling her legs, and when that didn't deter Danny from his breast-play, she squeezed them together until it almost hurt him.

Danny got the hint. He got up and pulled her skirt up and out of the way, and eased his way inside, drawing a happy grunt that echoed throughout the gym. Peggy Jean's, tender envelopment felt different than Shaune's, neither better nor worse but definitely different, and he savored it with one leisurely thrust before lying back down on top of her and flailing away.

One way Peggy Jean was just like Shaune: she was loud and uninhibited, and any semblance of innocence was gone as Danny pushed her into an intense orgasm. "Feels so good!" was about as articulate as she got, but Danny found he preferred the intense nothings that she treated him to as he humped her again and again.

"A night to remember?" he asked her as they both neared the peak.

"Forever!"

"Worth growing up?"

"Worth everything, Danny! Worth everythinnnnnnnnnnnng!" She wrapped her arms around him tightly as she came, and the thrill of it brought him off as well.

He was afraid she might cry as they lay in the afterglow and caught their breath. But she didn't. He did.

"Danny? Don't cry! We made a beautiful memory!"

Just then, Dan's alarm clock burst through the silent air. He sprung awake, relieved to find his record undisturbed on the record player and his eyes dry. His suitcase was packed. The plane ticket waited on his dresser. And his future waited in California.

He stood up and stretched, and returned the record to his backpack. After returning the record player to the closet, he retrieved his bathrobe to wear to the shower and then paused by the window. Gazing down at the sunrise over the hill down into town, he smiled.

"Thank you, Shaune. And Aunt Arlene."

All the songs I mentioned in this story can be heard on Youtube, and most are for sale on iTunes. Do yourself a favor and get to know the most romantic songs ever written!


YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers