Changing Room Pt. 03: The Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers

Although, in every respect, she was moving towards me, she knew nothing of her secret admirer. I know some girls have small, even tiny tits, wishing they had more than nature had given. Her vee wasn't smooth, but was quite trimmed and hiding nothing. Feeling guilty at my body's reaction I zoomed out, trying to find Holly.

As she wasn't used to such exercise, one of the staff was trying to introduce her to the treadmill. I must admit, his eyes were roving everywhere and I was jealous, yes jealous that he was giving her far too much attention.

Perhaps the accidental brush of his arm against her breast couldn't be avoided as he pointed out the digital display. Perhaps also his hand touched her butt accidentally while he showed her the correct way to stand. Perhaps he was taking extra time to talk to her, his eyes moving and roving her body. Had he told her how beautiful she was? Now they were laughing as he put his hands on her naked waist.

I changed cameras again, this time to the changing rooms. In one of the shower cubicles a man was soaping a woman's back, waist, and breasts, he pressed close to her, kissing her on the nape of her neck, touching her breasts again. They changed places, looking around to make sure they were alone, she now soaping his engorged member.

The cameras in the changing room were covert ones. There was some degree of zoom but no pan. I could see enough to keep me hard though.

I took a break after half an hour of voyeur heaven, to get myself a can and to assure Rachel I was simply sorting out one or two bugs on the website. I needn't have worried, she was engrossed in a TV movie. By the time I returned to my laptop and logged in to the secret menu, Holly was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly I remembered her sauna and massage. With no camera in the sauna and no daughter in the massage room I had to wait until she reappeared, leaving the sauna, showering and towelling off, some of the nudists chatting to her as she did so. Finally she took the towelling robe and headed to treatment room 3.

As I switched to a treatment room camera, Marta came into view. Although there was no sound I could see Marta smile and welcome my Princess. She seemed to spend a moment or two explaining to Holly, after which Holly let her robe drop to the floor, seemingly without hesitation.

Holly lay face down and, disappointingly, Marta covered Holly's bare butt with a folded towel. Marta warmed the massage oil in her hand before working it into Holly's shoulders and neck and it seemed as if the two were chatting away. I wondered whether it was same sensuous fragranced oil as she'd used on me.

Little by little Marta worked her way down, ending with the same foot massage. I switched cameras several times, in front of, behind and above the table. The digital zoom was very limited but I could see OK.

Marta leaned forward and seemed to whisper in Holly's ear. Why whisper? I didn't know but Holly thought a moment then nodded. The towel was removed. Tentatively I thought, Marta began to massage Holly's butt cheeks, ever so slowly parting them, fingers moving further down and massaging her labia time and time again but ever so slowly each time.

I could see Holly's reaction, her eyes closed, mouth open, breathing laboured. Far from jealous this time, I began to get very hard.

After a few minutes Marta again spoke in Holly's ear. Holly nodded and turned over. Offered a towel to cover her privates, Holly shook her head. Even with the limits of the covert cameras I could see Holly's labia puffed and darkening pink. Unlike when I'd visited, Marta didn't get naked herself.

Although there was no sound I could gauge just how Holly felt. Her eyes were closed and she bit her lip as Marta massaged her tits. The erotic massage went on for ages, Marta coming back time and time again to Holly's puffed pussy lips.

Marta leaned forward and spoke in Holly's ear again, looking around as if to check no one was there. Holly nodded, and I could pick out the words, 'Yes, please' coming from her lips. This time Marta didn't just massage Holly's swollen lips but darted two fingers inside, time and time again at a dizzying speed until Holly's body lost the will to oppose what nature had decreed. A whole raft of pleasure waves rushed through and I could see her scream her delight as an intense orgasm took over her senses. Marta simply kissed her forehead and let her rest.

Around 15 - 20 minutes later my mobile rang. Holly was enjoying one of the overpriced juice drinks as I called to collect her from the gym. Flinging her arms around my neck she kissed me full on the lips.

"Daddy, it's been so fantastic," she squealed, seconds before I was ready to pass out. "Everyone has been so friendly, and Marta," she lowered her voice, "Marta's massage was just superb."

"You smell so good too, from that same massage oil," I commented.

"Daddy," said Holly, so quietly that it could have been the most important secret on earth, "I let Marta make me cum. It was so wonderfully good, it wasn't wrong was it?"

I was astounded that she'd been so honest, so trusting in me that she could ask. "Did it feel OK to you?"

Holly took a moment to reply and hugged me again. "It felt so completely right, it felt as if my whole body was filled with the most amazing pleasure."

"Then, my sweetheart, it was perfectly right."

We drove home and just before we pulled into the drive, Holly asked me, "Daddy I'm still so horny. When you and mum go to bed, can you stay awake and come in to my room after she's asleep?"

I agreed to do just that.

By the time the small talk had ended and I'd kissed Rachel goodnight, her pill had started to take hold. She was soon into the triple zzz's.

Holly, perhaps tired from the exercise, was already asleep but soon woke as I got into bed with her. We both discarded what little we wore.

"Daddy, I wanted to thank you for setting that up for me, and for understanding when I told you about Marta. I felt I'd betrayed you but it just felt so natural."

"As long as ... "

"Ssshh, daddy. Don't speak."

We lay in her single bed, close together, Holly moving against my hardness as we kissed for what seemed like hours. I can't even begin to describe the erotic feeling of a woman's naked breasts pressed again my naked chest, let alone the firm breasts of my daughter. Finally she moved into the position she loved so well, on top, her fucking me, taking all control, satisfying both of our needs. Totally wet with her lubrication, every move we made became just like a sexually charged dream, every inch of our bodies tingling.

Despite Holly's determination that we should both wait as long as possible before we reached our peak, our bodies eventually succumbed to what nature had always intended. I shot into Holly just seconds before orgasmic bliss rippled through her.

"I love you daddy," said Holly, from the bottom of her heart, as she recovered from her intense bliss.

"And I love you too."

There was simply nothing more to be said.

grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers