Changing Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What snapped him immediately back into reality was the sound of keys just outside the security office door. Eyes dancing, he lifted his hand and scraped the cum up off the table and backwards onto the carpet. He zipped his pants and rerouted both cameras instantly, just before the doorknob turned in a sound of jingling. The door opened and a smiling Jim Bussleman came into the room. Gabe's heart was pounding and he was sure that he looked as disheveled as he felt. The smell of sperm filled his nose and he looked up to find the screens staring at odd angles around the store.

"How's it hangin' Gabe?" The jaunty owner grinned and came over to look at the monitors. "Any excitement tonight?"

"No, sir. Pretty boring tonight, sir."

"What's wrong with the cameras?"

They both stared at camera one and two, one looking straight down zoomed in on a bad toupee and the other looking up at the corner of the store. Gabe couldn't think of anything right off. He looked at his boss, who glanced at him quizzically.

"I... well. Just then, as you came in. I mean. I sneezed. And knocked the cameras out of alignment."

Mr. Bussleman looked at the table and monitors for a moment, then smiled broadly for Gabe. "Yeah, you got it all over. I'd better get you some tissue. And a Nyquil. Can't have my best employee coming down sick, can I?" He slapped Gabe on the back and strode out of the room chuckling, locking the door behind him.

Gabe breathed out audibly. He was sure Mr. Bussleman suspected something. Acting like he had caught him but couldn't say anything. Or maybe that was his imagination, he couldn't be sure. He looked over at the wide view to see the college girls leaving, arms entwined and giggling in each others ear. A moment later, Mrs. Bussleman appeared, handed the slip on the hanger to Bernice before finishing another animated conversation with her. She was again dressed impeccably in her expensive clothes and looked cool as a cucumber, thought Gabe. But once or twice, he thought he saw her glance at a camera. Just for a moment and then she was gone.

He sat back, contemplating the area over which he kept watch. He didn't remember to turn off the ground camera for another half an hour. Just after he quietly wondered how many times this vision would play in front of him again.

12