Changing Rooms

Story Info
He's the bitch when caught wanking in Kev's clothes.
3.3k words
4.37
54k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my final year of High School, and I knew this would be my last ever chance to try on the clothes the bullies and hard lads wore. They were rough charvas, who wore Rockport boots with their school uniforms, silver chains, and Adidas and Nike jackets.

Five or six of them were in my P.E. class, which was the last lesson on a Friday. I was hyped up and juiced all week until then, and when the lesson started I made like I needed to use the toilet, so that I had an excuse to go back into the changing rooms.

The changing rooms were locked during the lesson, but on the pretext of needing the toilet I got the key off the teacher. My heart was hammering in my throat as I opened the door.

I put the key back in the lock and went forwards. I tried to calm myself down, but I was too excited. There was a blue and black Tog-24 jacket that Neil wore. An Adidas Firebird track top Dan wore. A Burberry Harrington that Adam wore – all the girls fancied him, and I was jealous of how confident he was around them.

But they were all average lads, not very hard or tough.

The one jacket I wanted to wear was Kev's. He was hard, and a bit of a bully though he'd never picked on me. But he had a reputation.

I only had time to try on one set of clothes.

I quickly dropped my P.E. shorts and tee, took off my trainers. I pulled on his black school pants, his white shirt (which smelled of him), slid my feet into his tan Rockports. My cock stirred, and I gripped it through his trousers, wishing he'd left a pair of boxers.

I put on the school tie in the charva way – really wide knot, and very short, the knot hanging down a few inches below the collar line. I picked up his jacket.

It was a Kickers puffa jacket, quilted yellow; a kind of shiny material, dulled because it wasn't cleaned. Before I even slid my arm into it I could smell the smoke hanging on it. When I had it on and zipped up partway I felt mean and hard and tough.

There was a small mirror above the sink in the toilet, and I walked over to it to look at myself.

Fuck me, I actually looked hard as well!

This was fucking amazing! I strutted around the changing room floor for a moment, pretending I was a tough kid, rubbing my cock inside his pants all the time.

I decided I had probably been long enough, and went back to the toilet to look at myself in the mirror while I jacked off in the sink.

I pulled my cock out of the fly in his trousers. I had worked myself up so much I was almost ready to come. I pulled back on my foreskin, ready to start a quick couple tugs—

—when the changing room door opened.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I quickly tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped up the fly – hardly daring to breathe.

I had closed the toilet door, so I couldn't see who had come into the changing room. I had left the class after fifteen or so minutes – I knew the lesson hadn't ended. Had the teacher come back, wondering why I was taking so long?

There was no sound from the changing room at first. Then, just a couple of steps across the room.

And then the toilet door was swung wide open – and Kev stood there, looking pissed and confused.

'What the fuck are you doing in my clothes?' he said, and hauled me out of the toilet.

I was rigid with fear.

He punched me, right on the cheek. I had never been in a fight before, and the force of his blow shocked me. I fell to the floor, and was too scared to get up.

He spat on me – on his own jacket – and said, 'You like wearing other people's clothes, you fucking pervert?'

'Please don't hit me again,' I whimpered.

'Please don't hit me again,' he mimicked, and swung his foot for my belly. He caught me in the base of the ribs, a starburst of pain. I yelped, and then he was down yanking the Rockports off my feet, pulling the trousers off and dragging my boxers with them but he didn't care.

Naked from the waist down, I told me to get up and take off his jacket and his shirt.

I was mortified. I could feel my cheek and chest swelling and bruising already. My hands were trembling as I did what he asked.

All the time he was snarling at me, swearing at me, calling me a fucking pervert and throwing punches toward me that he never intended to land. I flinched and cowered away from him, but finally had all of his clothes off. I stood there naked, in the changing rooms.

'Bit cold down here, innit,' he said, sniggering at my small cock – it was average size normally, but had shrunk out of fear and shock.

I blushed and tried to cover myself up.

'Keep your hands off that cock, you fucking pervert,' he said.

I watched him, scared of what he was going to do. He bent down and picked his jacket up off the floor, put it on over his white P.E. tee and said:

'Right. You and me are going upstairs now. See if you like playing dress-up after this. Fucking freak.'

There was nothing upstairs except the P.E. teachers' office and the girl's changing rooms. The girls did P.E. at the same time as the boys, but with a different teacher. All their gear would be up in the locked changing room.

I looked at Kev with panic in my eyes.

He just grinned at me, and flashed the key he had taken from the changing room door lock.

I didn't even swear at myself for not having checked that the door was locked before I started trying on his clothes; I was too preoccupied with what was going to happen upstairs. I'm sure I would have pissed myself I had had anything in my bladder.

He marched me up the cold flight of stairs to the girls room, tried a couple of keys in the door – I hoped that none of them worked! – until he found the right one. He pushed me inside, locked the door behind us and started looking around.

There were bras and blouses, skirts and stocking socks – he walked past loads, as if he was after something in particular.

'Oi pervert,' he called from the other side of the changing room. 'Come here, twat.'

I went over to where he was, past all the aisle of girls school clothes.

He was kneeling down, grinning, holding a pair of black boots in one hand.

'What do we want me to do with those?' I asked, voice quivering.

He looked at them, and looked at my feet, then back up at me. 'These are Vikki's boots,' he said. He looked at me meaningfully. 'I've always wanted to fuck Vikki.'

'Oh please no,' I wailed. 'Please no, don't! I'll do anything, but not that please. Please.'

He just grinned and tossed the boots over to me.

'But don't put them on yet,' he warned. 'We have to get you all dressed up first, don't we?'

My legs started to shake as I contemplated was about to happen to me. Vikki was from a rough Council estate. She had a reputation for being hard though she was easier to get along with than most. She was constantly getting into trouble for her clothes at school – the knee-high boots were the latest part of her rebellion.

Kev came back and tossed some clothes at me.

'Put them on, bitch,' he said, and then sat down on one of the benches, grinning.

I was a bit calmer, but my hands still shook a little as I reached down for the clothes.

'Underwear first,' he said.

There were some white panties, and a black lace bra. I struggled to put the bra on, but decided to clip it up first before pulling the straps over my shoulders.

'Like a natural,' he said, and spat on the floor. 'Here.' He chucked four pairs of socks over. 'I like them big.'

I stuffed the socks into the bra cups; the bra was too small for them, and they were trapped, clasped tight against my body as I reached down for the blouse. He told me to button it only partway up, like the sluts in our year, he said. He wanted to see some 'cleavage' still. There was a tie in the pile too; the girls wore them the same way as the boys, hanging low, dangling around their breasts.

As I adjusted the tie I remembered trying on Kev's clothes, and my cock did a little bob.

He laughed at me. 'You getting turned on by this, eh pervert?'

I didn't answer him, just tried to calm my cock down and bent to pick up the black school skirt.

It was a tight fit but I got it on; even though it wasn't erect, my cock bulged through the material. I had to peer through two breast mounds to see it, and was surprised that the perspective turned me on a little. It tried not to let my cock stir, though.

There were white knee high socks next, which he told me to pull just over the knee. And then the black boots – which fit perfectly, but then I had small feet. They came to just under the knee, and the heels were a good two or three inches. I wasn't used to the height, and I wobbled a bit as I stood there.

He squinted at me.

'You'll fucking do,' he said.

He sat looking at me for a moment longer. I didn't know what he was doing, until he reached for his crotch and started rubbing his dick through his shorts.

'Oi bitch,' he said. 'This is what you should be doing.'

I swallowed hard. I had never touched another guy's cock before, and I was scared about what might happen. I walked over as well as I could, and sat beside him on the bench.

He looked at me, then took his hand off his crotch and leaned his head back, closing his eyes.

This was my opportunity to escape! I could hit him, and get out of these clothes, then go straight to the P.E. teacher and tell him everything!

But I knew I couldn't, really. Kev was a bully; he would just find some other way to make me pay – and it would be worse because I would have gotten him into trouble.

Tentatively, I reached out and put my hand on his crotch.

'Mmmm,' he purred. 'Rub it.'

I started rubbing it, like it was my own cock. It was an odd feeling, doing the same things I would do to myself but seeing their effects on somebody else. His lips quivered and he went red in the cheeks.

I was looking down at his crotch as I was working it. His cock felt a bit bigger than mine. It felt pretty good rubbing it back and forth under the nylon P.E. shorts.

Suddenly he grabbed my neck with one hand and was pulling me towards him. I tried to resist as he puckered up and got ready to kiss me.

'Kev—!' I said.

'Shut the fuck up Vikki,' he told me.

I swallowed. His eyes were still closed. His hand was still on the back of my neck. I relaxed and let him pull me forwards.

His lips were warm and wet; he tasted of cigarettes. He slid his tongue abruptly into my mouth, making me start. I'd never kissed like this before. I was shocked enough to stop rubbing his cock.

He broke off the kiss long enough to slap me. 'Wank me off, bitch! And use more tongue when I kiss you.'

I tried not to think about what it was that I was doing, and made little jerks with my hand on his cock as he kissed me. I tried copying how he kissed, pushing my tongue into his mouth. It was pretty disgusting – but one part of me was turned on, because this hard lad, this rough Council lad, was getting off with me!

I jerked his cock faster, thinking that it would all be over quicker if I made him come.

I could feel his breathe becoming ragged as he continued kissing me. I wanked him faster and faster and could feel a wet patch of precum growing on the outside of his shorts. I nearly took my hand away in disgust, but hung on in there.

He suddenly cupped a hand over one of my 'breasts' and slid his other hand over my arse, feeling it through the skirt.

'Vikki!' he said.

And then he came. I felt his cock throb and pulse, kicking with each ejaculation. There were two before I could pull my hand away, and it continued to burst afterward.

His face was red and his eyes were watery.

'That was fucking lush,' he said, breathing a little ragged.

'Can I go now?' I pleaded.

He snorted. 'No fucking way. I said I wanted to fuck Vikki.' I hung my head. 'Have I fucked you yet, Vikki?' When I didn't answer he slapped me again. 'Have I fucked you, Vikki?'

'No, Kev,' I said. 'You haven't fucked me.'

He smiled. 'Good girl.'

There was an empty table in the changing room, and he walked me over to it. In the heels, I was a little taller than him. I wasn't used to being so high up, and he held me by the waist to steady me as we walked.

'Sit down on the table,' he told me.

I sat down, pushing myself as far back as I could go, until the backs of my knees hit the table edge.

He grinned predatorially at me. 'Not so far back.'

He pulled me forward, until only my butt was on the tabletop. 'Now lean back.'

I did what he said, leaning back on my elbows; my legs were dangling over the table.

I knew what was coming. The tabletop was at crotch height.

'Be nice,' he warned.

He lifted my legs up – I was a little stiff at first, but relaxed when he swore at me – and put my knees over his shoulders. I liked the look of the black leather boots on my thin legs; they looked good. As I looked at him past the fake breasts, pulling his shorts and boxers down so he could get his cock out, I felt another stirring in my groin, inside the girls' panties. He didn't notice.

He looked at me; he looked mean. 'Don't you dare fucking scream or cry out,' he warned. 'Don't make any fucking sound at all.'

I could feel him, pushing his fingers up against my asshole. They were wet and sticky. He'd spat on his hand and was using his saliva to loosen me up.

I swallowed hard and started to hope everything would be all right. That something would happen before he raped me.

'Please—' I started.

'I said shut up, cunt.'

He swung back a little, and I could see him getting himself ready – and then he plunged, hard and fast and deep, straight into me, driving himself all the way in.

I gasped in shock, but I didn't cry out. He just grinned at me.

He fucked me, at first rough and fast, but gradually slowing down into a more practised rhythm.

'Play with your clit,' he told me.

I didn't know what he meant at first – and I was too concerned about the cock digging into my butt to think about anything else – until he reached forwards and slapped me in the face. 'Play with your clit,' he repeated.

I reached under my skirt and into my panties. My cock was semi hard and very wet. A little moan escaped my lips as I started to rub it. Kev grinned at me, behind the mounds of my tits.

He carried on fucking me – I was being fucked like a girl, by the hardest lad in the school – and started picking up his pace again.

I felt his long cock sliding in and out of me. It didn't feel very wide, but it was long; I felt him touch sensitive places inside me I hadn't even known about. I started to enjoy being fucked by him. I looked up at him, into his eyes, as I stroked and teased my cock. He looked away, looked down, concentrating on my flat stomach, on the bits of the black lace bra he could see through the thin blouse; he rubbed the skin of the leather boots I was wearing.

'Oh Kev,' I moaned, quietly. I moved my free hand over one of my breasts and started caressing it.

He blushed and started ramming his cock in and out like a piston, taking it almost all the way out before charging back in – and each thrust filled me with heat and pleasure.

'Fuck me, Kev,' I whispered breathily. 'Fuck me.'

And then I came, a long orgasm of spurting cum that shot all over the panties and the skirt.

'Oh fuck,' he said – and I felt him empty himself inside me, hot and sticky cum shooting up me. He thrust a couple more times, before withdrawing. He stood there panting for a moment, looking at me, as I lay on my back not daring to smile at him, one hand still resting on my breast the other underneath my skirt.

He took one of the school girls' blouses off its hook and wiped his wet cock with it, then turned about and left the changing room. I could hear him making his way down the stairs.

I sat up. My arse was sore. The changing room clock showed twenty minutes had passed since I first asked for the keys to use the toilet.

I started to take the clothes off, intending to put them back or just throw them somewhere in the room. I didn't know where they came from, exactly.

And then I thought better of it. The leather boots felt tight on my calves; they fit really well. I liked looking down and seeing the mounds of breast; liked the tightness of the bra around my chest.

As I passed a mirror in the changing room I caught sight of myself. My face was bruised already from where he'd hit me. If I squinted just right, I looked like a schoolgirl slut – a little bit like Vikki, when she used to try to get off with as many lads as she could.

I decided I would hide the boots in the boys changing rooms. There was a loose tile in the ceiling and space above it where I could put stuff.

I took off all the clothes and the boots, and wrapped them all together in the blouse as best I could, taking the lot down into the boys' changing rooms. Kev hadn't locked the door; he'd left the keys in the lock on the outside.

I quickly hid the gear, replaced the tile, got back into my own clothes, and started a quick jog out to where the rest of the class was on the field. I didn't make eye contact with Kev.

The teacher gave me an odd look, seeing my bruise. I ran off, down the other end of the pitch, and he seemed to decide not to pursue me.

I didn't have anything to say to him, anyway.

I had just been fucked, like a girl, by the hardest lad in the year.

And I wanted more.