Changing Rooms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was disgusted with myself. You were sleeping and I'd violated you like a predator. My own son. If you'd woken fully and discovered it was me and not Amanda I was sure you'd have disowned me. I wanted to take it back but knew there was no way so I left. I allowed you to sleep and hoped your subconscious mind would convince you it was Amanda or merely a dream. And so Daniel, since then, more than 9 years I've held the secret and not once did I try anything sexual again...until you came home to me."

I didn't know what to say. My recollection of the night was hazy. I did remember the blowjob, it was particularly amazing and when I thanked Amanda the next day she looked at me like I was crazy. I now know why. My god. My mother had given me the best head of my life and I didn't even know it was her.

"Please Daniel say something. I can't go on thinking you're disgusted by me. I know my actions have to have consequences but I can't bear it affecting our relationship, what we have now." She pleaded and still I remained quiet. I wanted to soothe her and tell her it would all be OK but her tale had fired so much lust in me I just wanted to do away with niceties and get down to fucking.

"It's true Mother, there will be consequences. You've been extremely bad haven't you?" I didn't wait for a response but did notice a slight glimmer in her eye. "You know what happens to bad girls don't you?" This time I did want a response and she gave me exactly what I sought.

"They get punished?"

"They get punished. Stand up Mother and lift your skirt." She did exactly as I said and with relish, raised her pleated brown skirt up around her waist. She wore pantyhose without any panties underneath, they were pulled up tight and the gusset of the crotch was damp from her pussy. "Well at least I can't accuse you of wearing the incorrect panties today young lady but those pantyhose will have to come down." Again she did as I ordered, pulling them down mid thigh. "Now, over my knee Mother."

If she had been unsure where I was heading with this she wasn't now. She knew she was about to be spanked. To be spanked by her own son. A bare bottom spanking no less. As she climbed upon the couch and lay over my legs I released my rock hard cock from my pants and as she lowered her body onto me fully I slid it between her upper thighs and alongside her dripping pussy. The first spank was hard and on the right buttock. She let out a yelp and I quickly followed it up with another, this time on the left. Her warm buttocks were so smooth under my blows as I slapped each of them over and again. Turning them from a pale white to a rich burgundy she began gyrating her hips slowly, rubbing her pussy up and down on my nestled cock.

My mother reached back and took hold of my left hand, bringing it up to her mouth where she began sucking on my index finger as though it were a cock. I ceased the spanking and bypassing my dick, found her entrance and slid two fingers into her now sopping vagina. She writhed at the intrusion and her tongue slithered around my finger like a python around its prey. Jamming my fingers inside her, my whole hand became slick with her wetness. I pulled my index finger out of her vagina and placed it at her anus, smearing her lubricant over the puckered hole. The penetration came without prevention, her anus opening and greedily eating my finger up to the third knuckle. With the three other fingers I renewed the assault on her pussy, wondering if I'd achieve the result of the water works she had delivered in the bedroom. The answer came directly, as accompanied by my mother's sighs of pleasure and biting down on my finger she flooded my hand with fluid or pee or whatever was squirting on me. I couldn't let her have all the fun, (I was meant to be punishing her) so as she continued to spray me I managed to slide my cock sideways into her and began cumming at once.

My pants, my hand, her pantyhose were drenched. I pulled her up onto my lap and with her head resting on my shoulder I wrapped my arms around her in the most loving of embraces. "My god Mom that was fantastic."

"You're not mad at me for what I did back then? She asked.

"Are you kidding, I love you all the more. I just wish we could've been honest from the beginning. We could've been doing this for like 16 years now!"

"I know baby but maybe it's better like this. You wouldn't have had the life you've known. Maybe it wouldn't have worked back then. I don't care either way, I'm so happy now darling," she looked me in the eye. "You've made me so happy."

When I told her about the job offer and the plans I had for us that evening she was ecstatic. Her first thought was what to wear and I was excited to see what, from her new wardrobe she would choose. When she entered the kitchen where I waited I was gobsmacked. Black high heels and stockings led their way up to a little black skater dress with spaghetti straps over her shoulders. She wore a deep red lipstick and her eyes were smokey with eye-shadow. Her blonde hair was tied back in a higher than usual pony tail.

"Fuck. You could be on a red carpet Mom, you look stunning."

"Language Daniel but thank you baby, you bought it," she replied.

"But you do it justice."

A car service had been organized to take us to the basketball. Mom had never been before and would probably not likely ever go again but once we were in our seats (which were exceptional) and had a beer each, she seemed to enjoy herself, if only for the spectacle. The home team was well in control and midway through the second quarter during an extended time-out a "kiss cam" began trawling the crowd. What were the chances, I thought. An entire stadium of potential couples and it fell on my mother and I. We were faced with a dilemma, we both knew it. To be outed as a couple to any party that knew of our relationship. The crowd was chanting. Time was running, I looked at her and wanted to kiss her immediately but mouthed the words. "Should we?" The crowd wanted us to, I wanted to and in the end my mom wanted to as well. I leaned in and with a hand on the back of her neck, drew her closer to me. Our lips met and the crowd roared, 10,000 people in unison chanting, hollering and wolf whistling. Our mouths opened and our tongues entwined. I drank in her saliva, I tasted her lipstick, I felt the skin on her neck and back covered with goose bumps. We kissed like horny teens, this was no mother and son, this was pure animalistic desire and the crowd unknowingly condoned the incest. The camera off us, I asked if she was OK. She just kissed me again.

End of the first half I called the car and we made our way to the hotel. Our room was an executive suite, open plan, the bathroom was separated from the bed and lounge area by a low wall. A separate powder room and toilet was adjacent the front door and a balcony opened up with exceptional views of the city skyline. I opened champagne and we stood out on the balcony in the warm night air.

"This must be costing them a fortune Daniel." She said as I put an arm around her waist.

"It's not costing them anything Mom, if I take the job I'll just write this off as recruitment and deduct it all as a work expense. This is costing the taxpayer a fortune Mother, so drink up and enjoy."

As we made our way up to the restaurant I stopped my mother in the elevator and held the door. "There's a couple of things before we go up Mom. First, is this restaurant has a very strict dress code. Now I didn't make the rules here but I know they have a no panties policy when it comes to women. So unfortunately you're going to have to take off your panties Mom." I was getting an erection as I said it but thankfully the black pants I wore would conceal the crime. Mom opened her mouth in feigned shock and smiling, whilst also keeping a lookout for anyone approaching down the hall, complied with my request. She lifted her dress, revealing her lace top thigh high stockings and pulled down the black satin thong she was wearing and presented it to me. I quickly stuffed it into my pocket saying, "You can have them back later if you desire."

"Now the second thing is the gentleman we're having dinner with bears an uncanny resemblance to an American President but don't mention it to him no matter how hard it might be to contain yourself, OK Mother?"

"OK sir, I'll be on my best behavior." She replied and I kissed her again and rubbed my hand across her bottom as we ascended in the elevator.

Walter Fisk was at the bar and seemed to have been for some time when we arrived.

"Daniel Blake," he called as we approached, "It's been far too long." We shook hands and he turned his attention to my mother. "And who is this lovely lady?"

"This lovely lady is my mother. Madeline Green, Walter Fisk."

"Your mother? No Daniel she's much too young." He took her hand and lifted it to his mouth, kissing the back of it. "Lovely to meet you my dear." Then turning to me, "Daniel if I'd known you were bringing your mother as a date I would've booked two rooms, let me see what I can do."

I told him it wouldn't be necessary, that we'd made arrangements and he thankfully left it at that. When he gestured for us to head to the table and he took care of drinks at the bar, my mother leaned into me and whispered. "You didn't mention we were having dinner with Richard fucking Nixon!"

"Language Mother." I returned and caressed her bottom again, quite sure I got away with it unseen.

The dinner went well. Walter was his usual charming self. He flirted with my mother from the moment he discovered she was a widow and seemed more interested in the details of her life (growing up in Australia, becoming a flight attendant, not taking my father's name) than in mine, the actual candidate for the job. When I jibed that his wife may be just as fascinated in my mother, he took it with the good nature it was intended.

"Do you know what a talent your son has with money Madeline?" Walter inquired of my mother.

She looked at me and smiled. "I'm beginning to learn a lot of the talents my son has, since he returned home Walter," she replied. She leaned forward, placing an elbow on the table and rested her head in her hand. With the other she was able to reach out and touch my leg at my hip.

"Yes, Daniel I was sorry to hear about you and Amanda," he offered. "You two seemed such a lovely couple."

"Thank you Walt. It was a joint decision, there's no animosity between us."

"Good, good. Now as I was saying Madeline, has Daniel told you about the Bradley Renoir?"

My mother shook her head in response and looked curious, as she did this she moved her hand around on my thigh and I realized she was trying to enter the pocket of my pants where her panties were secreted. She managed the task as Walter continued on with the story.

"Young fellow in our firm, Miles Bradley. Had his heart set on obtaining a Renoir that was coming up for auction. Now the price was going to be too great for his savings to cover so he decides to use his 401k, his retirement, to pay for it. Auction goes well, he wins. Problem is when he goes to claim the thing he finds out you can use your retirement funds for investments but you can't keep it for personal use." My mother had extracted her panties and managed to unzip my fly and was now using the satin material to stroke my hardening cock beneath the table cloth. All the while maintaining interest and eye contact with Walter.

"He could loan it to a museum or art gallery, he could keep it locked in a bank but he couldn't have it at home. The boy was devastated. What was the point of owning the artwork if he couldn't enjoy it?" My mother had a steady pace going on my cock, the satin wrapped around my shaft worked like a substitute vagina and I was on the verge of cumming. Walter, oblivious to what was happening beneath the table went on with the tale. "So that's when your boy comes into the frame (so to speak). Daniel hears about the case and finds an accommodating optometrist and sends Bradley along to get his eyes tested. Turns out the lad has poor vision, "almost legally blind" the doctor says. Daniel takes this information to the I.R.S and states as Bradley can't see the artwork, he can't be seen to be enjoying the artwork, therefore he should be allowed to keep the piece in his home as desired."

"Oh my, Daniel. The audacity!" She looked at me and continued masturbating. The table cloth disguised the action but if I came I'd have a hard time disguising the evidence. "So did he get to keep the painting?" Mother asked.

"Invited us to the unveiling a week later. Ugly painting, don't know what he sees in it!" Walter responded.

"And what about his eyesight?" Mom asked.

"Played tennis with him last week, he drove me home!" Water laughed and excused himself to go to the bar for another round of drinks.

As soon as his back was turned and with me about to cum, I stopped my mother's manipulation. "Mom, behave. Jeez I can't take you anywhere." She pulled her hand from beneath the cloth and placed her panties on the table before me. I just managed to hide them back in my pocket as Walter returned. Sitting down he slid a piece of paper across the table towards me with my potential salary written on it. It was more than I'd been making previous and I'd already decided to take the job. "It's a more than generous offer Walter but there's one thing that's stopping me from accepting." I stated.

"Well Daniel just name it, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement," Walter replied

"It's an issue with staff, I'll need to choose my own personal assistant."

"Of course, we have a range of suitable candidates. We only have the best at Fisk and Tavish Daniel, you know that."

"I only have one person in mind Walter and it's Madeline here." I turned to her and she looked completely surprised by the statement.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea Daniel. What do you say Madeline? Willing to come and join the team, you'd be taking orders from your son of course. You wouldn't have a problem with that would you?"

With both of our eyes on her, my mother looked excited and flushed and radiated beauty. She was staggered by the offer and accepted with glee. "Oh I don't mind at all Walter, I'm sure he'll keep me in line!" She laughed.

"Then I think we have a deal Walter." I exclaimed and we shook on it. My mother hugged and kissed us both and I wasn't sure who was happier about it, him or I.

Back in the suite my mother and I finished off the evening with more champagne in the warm air, out on the balcony. She had removed her dress and more than a little tipsy, was wearing nothing but her heels and stay-up stockings and wouldn't have looked out of place in Playboy. "All this Daniel," she made a sweeping motion with her hand. "The hotel, my new job. Dinner with an ex-president of the United States. My God Daniel, who are you?"

"I'm your son Mother!" My phone rang from inside the apartment and I went to investigate. It was Amanda, there were three missed calls from her. I answered, walking out to rejoin my mother and put an arm around her to caress her bare bottom.

"Amanda, hello." I slid a finger along the crack of my mother's ass.

"Where have you been? I've been calling all night!" Her voice sounded bitter.

"Sorry I've been in a meeting, what's up?" I asked.

"Well. I had friends around tonight Daniel. We got together to watch the basketball!" I felt my stomach sink. "We saw you Daniel! I saw you and your mother, I saw what you did! I'm coming there tomorrow. We need to talk."

End of chapter 2

12