Changing Rooms Shows

Story Info
Two strangers show their mutual admiration.
2.2k words
4.5
51.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
377 Followers

I was in a local fashion store where I had picked out a new skirt and blouse. Because I'd had trouble with clothes sizes in that chain before, I decided to try these on before buying them. I made my way to the changing rooms at the back of the shop. Before I got there I noticed a lad of about twenty carrying some jeans taking a token from the assistant and then he disappeared into the corridor containing the changing cubicles.

I collected my token from the assistant and walked down the corridor to the end cubicle on the right. As I drew back the curtain I caught a glimpse of someone in the cubicle opposite but didn't think anything more about it. I closed the curtain to the corridor behind me, hung my prospective purchases over the wall-hook provided and bent slightly to place my bag on the stool in the corner.

As I straightened I noticed the full-length mirror on the wall in front of me and then I realised that when I had closed my curtain on entering I had created a gap at the other side. I wasn't impressed that the curtains weren't actually big enough to cover the whole opening but thought I'd only be quickly trying on the skirt and blouse so decided to just get on with it.

I heard a noise from the cubicle opposite and looking in the mirror saw the young lad I had followed into the changing rooms leaning against the wall as he tried to remove what was obviously a pair of too tight jeans. As he bent down to remove them I got a lovely view of his bum clad in tight white trunks style briefs. He extricated his feet from the jeans, straightened up to hang them up and take another pair from a hangar.

I don't know why, but I found myself just standing watching him. His t-shirt hinted at a nicely shaped torso and his brief clad bum was very nice to look at!

I snapped myself out of my trance and decided to get on with trying my skirt and blouse on. I was aware that I could present the lad opposite with a bit of a show but figured he wouldn't even look twice at a lady of my mature years.

I removed my jacket then reached down to unzip my skirt. I let the skirt drop to the floor. As I bent down to pick it up I heard a slight gasp. I realised that I had given the lad opposite a glimpse of my panty-clad bum under my blouse. My panties were white cotton high cut and would have let him see a good portion of my bum and bending over would have accentuated my long legs. I felt a little thrill that he seemed to like what he had seen.

Straightening up, I began to unbutton my blouse. I knew that if he looked closely he would be able to see the front of my panties under my blouse. Also, as I loosened the buttons, my cleavage was being revealed, my 34C breasts held in place by a white bra that was a matching accessory to my panties. I sneaked a look myself and saw his hand move surreptitiously over the front of his briefs. I wondered if I was the cause of some discomfort for him but didn't believe that could be the case from the limited glimpse he had caught.

Then again, he did look young and we all know about the hormones flowing through the bodies of young men!

As I drew my eyes away from watching his arms I looked up and suddenly his eyes met mine in the mirror. He was using his mirror in the same way as I was to sneak a look. I could hardly complain and it didn't look as if he was likely to.

I adjusted my position slightly and kept looking into his eyes. He also moved slightly and I couldn't help my gaze travelling down his body. As my eyes reached his briefs I could see a good sized bulge pushing them outwards and, where his penis was trapped, pushing upwards trying to break out of the top. I wasn't sure what to do.

As I continued to stare I saw a twitch under his briefs. Taking that as a compliment I slowly and deliberately undid the remaining buttons, slid my blouse down off my shoulders, and hung it on a wall-hook. Then I dropped my arms to my sides, just allowing him to look at me. My heart was beating so much I was amazed I couldn't see it trying to break out of my chest.

I knew that he would now be able to see my back, waist, bum and legs. Although I'm not 30 (or even 40) anymore I do work hard at keeping my body in shape and hoped he liked what he was seeing. I looked at myself in my mirror and assumed that he could also make out my boobs, pushed high on my chest by my bra, my reasonably flat stomach and the white triangle of the front of my panties.

I don't know what made me do it, but I held out my arms then turned a complete circle, making sure that he had a chance to see all of my underwear clad frame. Once I was facing my mirror again I looked to his face and raised my eyebrows, effectively asking him what he thought. I felt a thrill as he gave me a classic "thumbs-up" gesture in reply.

I was beginning to enjoy myself. I brought my hands up to my breasts and started rubbing my fingertips over the ends, teasing my own nipples through the smooth material of my bra and looking into his reflected face as I did so.

I pulled down one bra strap and freed a breast from its cup. I have always been proud of my nice round-shaped breasts with their slightly upward pointing nipples. I let him look at my breast and erect nipple then pointed down at my admirer's crotch.

He seemed unsure of what I wanted, frowning slightly and raising an eyebrow. I briefly thought about how to get my message across then decided on the obvious. I formed my thumb and forefinger into a circle and made a couple of up-and-down motions with it. His eyes widened as he realised what I wanted him to do. Then he smiled, eased his briefs out and over his penis then pushed them down his legs. As he straightened I saw his penis. It emerged from his groin at an angle but then curved upwards with a graceful sweep.

He stood and posed briefly and I could see his penis throbbing with his pulse. I could almost feel my own pulse coursing through my body to the same beat.

He curled his fingers around his shaft and started slowly stroking up and down his length.

It was my turn to push the boundaries. I slowly pulled down my other bra strap until both breasts were exposed to him and the inside-out cups hung down my stomach. Again I massaged my breasts, rolling my nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I kept my eyes fixed on his hand moving up and down his shaft. He was now stroking himself quickly for a few strokes then slowly for a few strokes, repeating that pattern. I could see the head disappear into his grip and reappear on each stroke.

I dropped one of my hands from my breast to the front of my panties and started caressing my mound, slipping my middle finger into the space at the top of my thighs. It seemed only fair that I should match him attire-wise so I quickly slipped my hands into the sides of my panties and slid them down to my thighs. He could now see the whole of my bum together with the doubly reflected image of my partially shaven mound, with its small bush of brown curly hairs. Again, I dropped my hands to my sides then turned through a full circle to let him to take in the view.

He released his shaft and did a similar slow turn. His shaft bobbed slightly as he moved and as soon as he was facing the mirror again his fingers took hold of his cock and he restarted stroking himself slowly.

I again covered my pussy with one hand started small up-and-down movements that sent an extended finger sliding down into the crevice between my legs and up again, teasing my clit slightly with each movement. My other hand returned a nipple and I began tugging on it with my fingers. Sensations were travelling from my nipple to my pussy with each pull of my nipple and touch of my clit. I was wondering whether my legs would hold out.

I would normally close my eyes while teasing myself but I was determined to continue watching the vision of young manhood opposite me. I could see his hips moving slightly as his stroking continued. His pace started to quicken and that increased my excitement.

I moved my legs wider apart and leaned forward slightly to improve my access between my legs. I knew this presented more of my bum to my admirer. I suspected that he would probably be able to see my pussy lips between my legs. With my fingers working there he might even be able to see them slipping inside as my arousal increased.

My hand was moving faster now, I was pressing harder on my clit and I was alternating between slipping a finger inside me and just teasing around the entrance to my pussy. My admirer's hand was also moving very quickly now. I continued to stare, watching his hand pumping away in my honour.

All of a sudden he stopped and gripped the base of his penis. I realised that I had a young man who knew a little about controlling his ejaculation. I dragged my eyes away from his cock and slowly moved them up his body to look into his eyes. He must have been able to see the passion of my arousal. I was biting down on my lower lip as my fingers brought me closer to the edge.

I nodded to him and my eyes switched back to his hand on his cock. He managed only a few strokes before his hips lunged forwards and he came. His first spurts hit the mirror in front of him. Although his hips continued to thrust, the rest came out with less force and dribbled down the knuckles of his fingers where they curled around his cock.

The sight of him coming was the last stimulus I needed. My orgasm overcame me. I put a hand against the wall to prevent me falling over and I bit down on my lip to stop myself moaning out loud. I stopped moving my hand and just rested it over my pussy, the base of my palm over my mound and my finger at the entrance to my slit. I moved my finger gently around my lips, revelling in the creamy wetness I could feel. As a final gesture, remembering how much it turned on previous lovers, I lifted my hand to my mouth and slowly inserted each finger between my lips, licking them clean of my juices.

I was surprised when the lad opposite did something similar, raising his knuckles to his lips and licking and sucking them clean of his own cum. I'd never seen a man take his own fluid into his mouth that way, let alone swallow it, which was what he seemed to do. I stood staring at him, alternately stroking my lips gently and cleaning my fingers. Mini-orgasms continued to hit me but I decided I couldn't take any more and reluctantly removed my hand and cleaned it one last time.

Watching me clean my fingers whilst cleaning his own seemed to turn him on. His erection had lessened slightly after his orgasm but I noticed that it started growing firm again and in what seemed like only seconds was pointing to the sky again.

I slowly came to my senses. I would be lying if I claimed that thoughts of using the re-hardened cock opposite me didn't pass through my mind. But I decided I didn't need any such entanglements at the present time.

I quickly returned my bra and panties to their correct positions. I abandoned all thoughts of trying on the blouse and skirt, put my original clothes back on, picked up my purse and quickly left the changing room. The assistant said something to me as I walked past her but I was too befuddled to make out what it was. I just shook my head at her and returned the token and clothes to her. I made my way quickly to the exit, looked around to make sure the young lad wasn't following me and walked out into the street.

I made my way to the local coffee bar, sat down and had a coffee whilst trying to make sense of what I'd done. I glanced up and saw the young lad walk past the window of the coffee shop. I quickly looked down at my coffee cup just in case he looked in but fortunately he didn't.

As I relaxed with my coffee I came to terms with just how much I had enjoyed my little adventure and started planning how I might have another one.

suelove58
suelove58
377 Followers