Changing Sisters

Story Info
The beautiful sister goes and her sister appears frumpy
11.9k words
4.51
47.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

When Charlton King bellowed 'Come here!' people jumped although that command would be rare. He was more inclined to yell "Fuck Off!"Usually all he had to do was to mutter, "This is making me angry" and his support staff either jumped to pacify him or fucked off to a remote part of the building.

That was one of Charlton's strengths. He communicated well, so rarely were people left in doubt.

The company made dog biscuits at four plants across the country, with the head office in Chicago. Charlton's father had run the company as executive-chairman but after suffering severe injury going over a bluff attempting to keep with his young mistress skiing, Bruce King retired. He insisted Charlton, aged only twenty-nine with business and law degrees, take over the helm of a multi-million dollar company with highly automated systems employing 960 people.

Charlton refused but when his mother said she'd return to live back home with them if he took over the company he capitulated because his mom was expert at keeping his father under control. Bruce's temper had become diabolical since he'd been confined to a wheelchair recovering from back surgery and it being uncertain whether he'd walk again.

The jump for Charlton from being vice-president (legal) after only nineteen months to executive chairman was a big one, and the strain soon began to tell.

"You're too grumpy for me," said girlfriend Susan, dropping him for an accountant.

Beth replaced Susan in Charlton's apartment and lasted three weeks, being tossed out after complaining, "All you want to do is fuck. I want to be taken out and have fun."

There was a huge row as Beth left with her bags packed and Charlton was heard to yell, "What's wrong with you women these days -- you want everything and more? As a student I could get what I wanted by buying a dame a hamburger."

Well he'd been a student for eight years. Perhaps females had become more sophisticated over that period?

Alice lasted three months, leaving a note saying she hoped he'd get it because recently she'd not seen him. Charlton switched to Magnolia, thinking a polite Asian woman would be content to know his greatest need was to know he just wanted her to be there. But Magnolia left a note saying, "Very sorry. I want a life WITH a man. Goodbye."

At that Charlton found call girls were handy but he hated the smell of cigarette smoke in their clothes -- they usually fucked with most of them on unless he requested removal -- and disliked them chewing gum while waiting for him to fish out bills from his wallet.

So Charlton became more and more grumpier at the office and workers tended to F-O as he approached. He hired a business psychologist to advise him and chose the prettiest one but that was a mistake. He went off her as an adviser in a big way because she was unprofessional and allowed him to fuck her.

"Christ, what's wrong with women," he fumed and his sympathetic PA said, "Charlton, cool down. What you need is a business management consultant."

"What?"

"A business management consultant is a person..."

"I know what they are. Why do I want one?"

"To reorganize the top structure of this company to allow you to supervise the running of the top structure and not the entire company. You are so busy day after day you never stop running your motor, never have thinking time."

Heavenly bells rang out over Charlton's head. He kissed the unattractive Mrs Upton and pulled out five bills from his wallet and spread them out in front of her. Remembering that's what he paid the call girls he added another $100 and said, "Mrs Upton, that's a great suggestion. I feel relieved all ready. Take tomorrow off as well. You are worth your weight in gold but I'm right out of gold."

She giggled, feeling like a princess. "Charlton, you are now operating this business with presidential flair."

Mrs Upton gathered in the loot and tucked it away in case her boss had second thoughts.

Charlton, knowing he'd pick the sexiest applicant, informed the manager of HR of his requirements, saying, "An experienced person Janice, male or female, the best person to advise on upper echelon reform. I'm staying out of the election process to avoid past mistakes."

"Fully understood Charlton. Are you sure you don't want the final say?"

"I thought I just heard you say you fully understood?"

"Ah yes, I fully comprehend your explicit instructions."

Janice chaired the selection committee that included vice-president of administration and vice-president of marketing, it being the turn of those vice-presidents to sit on the next selection of a senior Grade One appointment, Despite Janice repeating the briefing she'd received, the committee appointed the sexiest applicant after the company psychologist convinced everybody including Janice that the interpretation of what the boss wanted irrefutably was dolly bird to assist with his thinking and be available to bed.

"Any other requirement," asked the vice-president of administration, a grandfather.

"I would be exceeding my professional mandate if I were to be more explicit," said the psychologist.

"This is all too airy-fairy for me," said the ageing executive, adding another of the irreverent comments of people of his generation: "In the old days we just pulled someone in off the street."

* * *

The blue-eyed blonde with swaying hips, aged twenty-seven with very little practical experience although holding a doctorate in business management, walked into Charlton's richly carpeted office.

She'd said good morning Mr King with confident authority, adjusting the lapel of her jacket to ensure her new principal would notice she was high-powered at that level as well. They would be working together very closely for six weeks and she'd suggested she be permitted to set up office in his home as well so they could work weekends in a more relaxed atmosphere and in more casual clothing.

"I didn't want a babe with promiment boobs."

"I beg your pardon?"

Charlton said he'd given strict instructions that the best applicant for the position was to be recruited, not the one with the best face and boobs."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Wait outside while I call the HR manager."

Becky walked out on the boil. She'd sue the trousers off the jerk. Who'd want to fuck him?

Janice the HR manager of course had covered her back, being able to say two vice-presidents sat in for the final selection and the decision had been unanimous. Miss Rebecca Hartford was the best consultant of the thirteen in that final selection.

The response was 'Fucking idiots' and the boss cut the call.

Charlton went to the door and invited Rebecca in and was told to call her Becky. Standing close to her he said, "I must apologize for commenting on your appearance. I though HR had given me the applicant from the bottom of the pile. But no, I find you come to me highly recommended."

Becky adjusted her lapel. "I was insulted by your reaction. Have you got something against blondes?"

"Not at the moment...er...I mean no. I have been advised to ignore your good looks and great body because they hide a brilliant student of business teaching with a doctorate and educated in the latest practices and trends. Please allow me to apologize properly over dinner this evening."

"Dinner?"

"Yes it's something one has after dark when becoming hungry or to stave off hunger."

"But isn't that rather like dating me?"

"Oh, what was on your mind?"

"Er...um...professional thoughts."

"Oh what a relief. I was thinking business, a business dinner. I had no thought of sex but now you mention it..."

"I haven't mentioned it."

"Did you think it?"

"Yes, of course, when wondering if you had an ulterior motive."

"Then you have mentioned sex as an ulterior motive."

"Mr King..."

"Please, I understand your excitement in receiving this appointment but could we just go to dinner with business on your minds."

"Yes of course. An excellent idea."

"But wear something sexy."

"Mr King..."

"It will be a top restaurant and patrons are expected to dress up."

"Oh, you meant to dress up. Yes of course."

"Please meet me at Rafael's. I have no wish to be so informal as to pick you up like a common date. We must think business."

Becky left the office, her mind reeling. Janice the HR manager had told her the boss was a superb communicator. What she'd just heard from him was unprocessed garbage.

The PA took her into an office on the other side of Charlton's with a new sign on the door headed Consultant Rebecca Hartford. At least someone around here was efficient and should be running the office rather than HIM.

"Charlton ordered the sign as soon as you were appointed, wanting you to feel at home as soon as you arrived."

Becky cringed, thinking she'd totally misjudged Charlton thinking he was an incompetent, befuddled asshole.

Mrs Upton pointed to the door to an ante room as Becky noticed a wide sofa in her office. "That is your bathroom and make-up room and wardrobe.

"Wardrobe -- why would I want a wardrobe at the office?"

"Miss Hartford, have you not had a senior consultancy appointment to a top executive?"

"Well so far..."

"I thought not. The sofa is for sex, the bathroom is for cleaning up and you'll need to keep a range of clothes here in case Charlton decides to take you away for a naughty weekend or even a week with skiing, boating and hiking thrown in. It's common business practice,"

"Oh yes, so I recall," Becky lied. God the man was a brute; she was practically engaged to marry in the summer. "Please call me Becky."

"Very well. Charlton calls me Mrs Upton so everyone calls me Mrs Upton. I was personal assistant to his father for thirty-one years.

"Did you have a office suite in those days Mrs Upton?"

"Ah, we have an intelligent woman on this floor at last," Mrs Upton said, catching the innuendo. I'll call to take you to mid-morning coffee and introduce you to people who count."

"Thank you Mrs Upton."

Sitting behind her desk Becky had only time to sharpen two pencils before Charlton came through the connecting door to his office.

"Come over here on to the sofa."

"But it's only 9:30," Becky said, assuming the usual time for office sex would be early evening.

"Your working hours are 9:00 to 6:00 unless I require you outside of those times. If 9:30 is too early to click into working mode then you'll have to adjust, and adjust very quickly. Call me when you feel in the mood to begin work."

"Oh Charlton -- I apologize. I was just confused by... er... my surroundings. I'm ready."

"Excellent, I know you are female but could you try to eliminate moments of confusion. I need you as a well-honed working machine."

Becky sat on the sofa confused, wondering was what he'd just said was a euphemism for office sex. She couldn't believe office principals could be so gung-ho about having such high priority for office sex. During lecturers at university it had been mentioned, several times, but even so there had been no suggestion of sex having such huge importance in modern business management. Her professors should have prepared students for this. Slowly Becky turned red thinking of the private tuition she'd received from one particular professor. Then to her astonishment in an hour's time when Mrs Upton called to take her to coffee she realized Charlton hadn't touched her and had talked totally about his expectations of her in her critical analysis of the tiered governance of the enterprise. How far away from sex was that?

On the way to the cafeteria Becky ask, "Mrs Upton, how do you rate the importance of sex in office management on a scale of one to ten?"

"At my age dear I'd rate it at 0.125 and would have difficulty coping if it were offered. However when at your age I quickly learned that Mr King senior lifted his business performance after sex so took that part of my role very seriously."

"And Charlton?"

"Oh darling he'd be too large and far too robust for me at my age."

"No, I mean in business mode is he sexually driven?"

Mrs Upton said she'd answer when they were at a quiet corner table.

"I don't know how thoroughly he's briefed you Becky but the reason why you have been engaged is to ease his sexual problem."

"That is absolutely disgusting. I'll be taking this company to the employment court. I was engaged as a management restructuring consulted, not as a hooker."

Mrs Upton looked bewildered. "What ever are you talking about dear? He's groping to keep his head above water here and the strain has disintegrated his sex life. He's gone through four women in three months and now is frantically worried that his libido is ebbing and that's one of the six deadliest things a man can face."

Becky wondered what the other five things were but had to listen.

"Charlton has engaged you to reform the structure to ease pressure on him so that he can get back to his outside interest of chasing after sluts and bagging them. Hasn't he explained this to you?"

"Well yes. Yes he had. During the past hour he spoke to me about restructuring but he didn't give his reasons for that. I just assumed the company wished to modernize."

Mrs Upton patted Becky's arm. "Confidentially you weren't supposed to happen. Charlton gave HR strict instructions to find the best consultant for the job, male or female, and to totally disregard personal appearance. But those idiots assumed he was attempting to mask his well-known habit of mixing only with beautiful women and so they recruited you."

"Ohmigod, he wanted to be working with someone where sex wasn't on his mind."

"Exactly. If the consultant was female he expected her to be hatchet-faced and perhaps with whiskers."

"Oh the poor darling. That explains why he was so confused when he first saw me. Should I resign?"

"No, reduce your make-up, wear very loose clothes and try to flatten your boobs, don't bend over in front of him and don't fuck... er seduce him."

"And you think that will work?"

"No."

Becky left the café confused but more enlightened.

That evening after dinner Charlton accompanied her home in a cab and she stupidly invited him up to her parent's apartment, knowing they were away for a few days with her recently divorced sister Maggie.

Bang! As the door shut Charlton had one of her boobs out, was kissing her hugely and had the back of her skirt up and his hand attempting to slide under the back of her panties. Becky did what any warm-blooded woman would do in the circumstances. She opened her legs.

Becky didn't remember too much after that. The guy had electrical shots pulsating through her body and she heard herself calling out wantonly, 'Fuck me, fuck me' and he did just that, nailing her against the front door. She gushed hugely and must have fainted because the next thing she knew she was fully undressed and in bed. She felt so fucked. Smiling she went out to find him and dissolved into tears and began kicking furniture when finding he'd gone. "Typically male," she howled. "Got what he want and bolted."

Up tight and ready to castrate him next morning, Becky met his level gaze and cute smile and hesitated. Then he said, "Move in with me this evening?" She melted and threw herself against him. He tossed her on to her office sofa, locked the doors and unzipped. It was only 9:02 but who cares, Becky thought, pulling off her panties.

Becky finished her report on schedule two weeks later and presented it to the board of management. It was accepted with a few amendments and one deletion and she was given two weeks to implement it, working with department managers.

* * *

Becky's mother Francesca Hartford had a problem. With both daughters now around her although Rebecca had recently taken up with a guy and was living with him, she was acutely aware one daughter was behaving tragically while the other was acting like a radiant princess. Simple logic suggested one daughter was not getting sex and the other had it coming out of her ears, figuratively speaking. There could be other explanations but Francesca didn't think so.

That evening after dinner when the girls were watching TV and drinking, Francesca put her theory to the test and consulted her husband, Dr Arnold Hartford, a noted obstetrician.

"Our girls Arnie. How would you describe them at the moment?

"Unhappy and happy."

"Be precise darling."

"The divorce has knocked the stuffing out of Maggie. I thought she'd gotten over it a few weeks after the break-up but notice of dissolution has all but shattered here. The calming medication I prescribed is assisting but it's going to be an uphill struggle for her. Thank god she's living at home. I'd like to see my elder daughter healed and am glad Becky is coming back home occasionally to be with her. Becky on the other hand is blooming. She's possibly getting sex three times a day."

"Three times a day? Nobody wants that much sex."

Arnold pursued his lips.

"Do they?"

"Yes."

"Oh god, the poor things wanting nothing better out of life. Go on."

"Becky is walking taller, her color is high, her breasts are full and taut and she wears that lightly open mouth look almost constantly. I often catch that far-away look in her eyes, she walks with an exaggerated hip sway and when she stands she stands as if she can't get her ankles close together."

"And from that your conclusion is excessive sex?"

"Well I can't use the term excessive without knowing her range of what constitutes normal frequency for sex, but I can say she's getting heaps."

"Ohmigod, who'd want heaps?"

"Becky and probably Maggie."

"No, there must be something wrong with them."

Arnold pursed his lips and didn't reply.

Francesca pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Do you think having sex would drag Maggie from this hole she's in."

"I'd say it would be a promising possibility, the best option available to her. But don't think about renting a man for her. Maggie has probably decided, because of the state she's been in, that she never wants to touch a guy again. I think the guy she has teamed up with is gay.

Francesca gulped, sat down and just avoided fainting.

Arnold went off to visit his favorite adult websites, leaving Francesca to brood. She thought Arnold had been so informative she might rub up against him later than evening and take what was offered.

After sex Francesca lay awake wondering what it was people saw in recreational sex. She heard muffled laughter across the passage and was pleased. The girls had gotten half drunk and had decided to sleep together. She heard a buzz, giggling, and another buzz start up and more giggling. Francesca smiled and thought good girl Becky, you'd gotten Maggie into playing with her rabbit again. She turned over and went to sleep only to be rudely awakened by her husband wanting more sex. God, didn't men have anything better to do?

To Francesca delight she found Becky alone in the kitchen reading the morning newspaper. She hatched her long-term plan. Kissing Becky she asked, "Well you'll be back to stay Wednesday night as usual?"

"Yes providing that suits you."

"Of course it does. Bring your man with you darling. I'll cook a full dinner."

"Why?"

"Because it's the right thing to do. If he doesn't want to accept the invitation then that's fine."

"I asked why do you want him here?"

"It is normal for a mother to take an interest in her daughter's love life."

"Oh, is that all? Okay, I'll ask Charlton. If he comes I don't want him been shown nude photos of me when I was a baby."

"No, of course not. I'll show him nude photos of me when I was a baby."

"Mom, he'll be too big and too vigorous for you."

"Ohmigod Becky. You can't talk to your mother like that."

"Can't I. How often do you and dad do it?"

Becky, for goodness sake, be quiet and read the newspaper."