Changing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ironically, the only person who was starting to worry about things was Rose. While she was delighted with how confident her brother was becoming, and pleased with how popular he was within the team, she was worried that he might become "just another one of the girls". While Rose herself didn't have a boyfriend - she had been on plenty of dates, but none of the boys she went out with had tempted her into a long-term relationship - she was sure that a proper girlfriend was exactly what Tim needed.

Part 2: Greymouth

That evening Mrs Milligan and Cassie were coming to Tim and Rose's house to plan their upcoming visit to Greymouth, the most distant of the teams in their zone, which would require an overnight stay away from home. Rose noticed that Cassie arrived early and left late, and spent a lot of time engaging Tim in discussion about a wide range of topics. After Cassie left, Rose began her interrogation. Despite their close relationship, the topic of girls had always been the one that was the most difficult to get Tim to talk about in any detail. She knew that her previous attempts at encouraging him to ask girls out had caused some tension between them. This time she was going to show more guile.

Starting by asking his opinions on the girls' basketball abilities, she then started asking his opinions on other attributes. Which girl was the funniest? Which girl had the nicest hair? Who was the prettiest? Tim wouldn't be drawn in by these questions. In his stated opinion, they were all as nice as each other. Rose started singling out individual girls for comment. Didn't Lucy have a pretty face? Did he think Heather or Cindy had the biggest tits? What did he think of the shocking pink panties Anna had worn that day? Again, Tim was uniformly complimentary about all the girls. But at least he was talking about them in an open and animated way. Then Rose asked him his opinion of Cassie, and his slight blush and some stumbling over his words told her all she needed to know.

Because they didn't have a full squad - there were only eight players - they were able to travel together in one of the school minivans. The drive to Greymouth took them over a beautiful alpine pass. While it was only three hours of driving time, they left early in the morning for their late afternoon game. Mrs Milligan was the only one allowed to drive the school van and she wanted plenty of rest breaks. Rose and Cassie had done most of the organising of the trip, including booking the accommodation, and whenever Tim asked anything about the plans they told him not to worry about it.

They drove into the motel an hour and a half before game time. Mrs Milligan announced she was exhausted from the mountain roads and looking forward to a nap. Rose and Cassie went to check in and collect the keys. Being a school group, they had been given rooms at the back away from the other guests. They walked together as far as Room 17. "This one is for you, Mrs Milligan". Mrs Milligan took her key and entered her room without another word. At Room 18, Cassie told the girls this was for Lucy, Anna and Suzanne. Room 19 was given to Heather, Katrina and Cindy. As Tim continued on with Rose and Cassie, he realised that Room 20 was the last room in block. "This" said Rose simply, "is our room".

Cassie unlocked the door and led them into a small studio unit containing three single beds, a small dining table with three chairs, and a small kitchenette. A door at the other end of the room led through to a tiny bathroom. Cassie casually threw her bags on the first bed, while Rose crossed the room and tossed her bag onto the bed nearest the bathroom. Tim, who was lasted in, found himself left with the middle bed and wondering whether or not there was some sort of conspiracy going on.

The mood was serious, however. The team had surprised themselves during the season and were in with a chance of making the top two in the region, which meant a trip to Wellington to play in a national tournament. They needed to beat Greymouth, and then win the final game at home the following week. The team gathered together and walked the short distance from the motel to the court.

Even though Mrs Milligan was unlikely to join them until game time, they all knew it would be unwise for Tim to enter the changing room, either before or after the game. As a consequence, the only excitement to be had was related to the game, which they had been losing at three quarter time, but ended up winning by six points in a one-sided fourth period. With a sense of euphoria they grabbed some takeaways and drinks and headed back to the motel. Mrs Milligan had relented to some considerable pressure from the girls and allowed the purchase of three six-packs of beer. They crowded into Room 18 for their victory party. Two beers each were just enough to fuel their laughter and the noise from their celebrating was deafening.

At 11pm Mrs Milligan ordered them all to bed. It hadn't occurred to her to work out where Tim might be sleeping, and she didn't notice when he disappeared through the same door as his sister and the school's head girl.

As the door closed on their small room, Tim's thoughts were all scrambled. His life had been an endless succession of crushes on girls he knew that he never had the courage to follow through on. On any given day in the last few months he had had a crush on each and every girl in the team, usually several at once. However, it was Cassie who most occupied his thoughts recently. He was desperately hopeful that the circumstances leading to them sharing a room were deliberate. He thought about the secretive way in which Rose and Cassie had made the arrangements. Even the small detail of who was sleeping where. If everything was innocent, surely it would have been expected that Rose should take the middle bed.

Still, Tim was full of doubts. Maybe there had been an unexpected shortage of rooms. Maybe they had wrongly assumed that Mrs Milligan would share her room with one of the girls. Maybe Cassie didn't want to be here, but as team captain had felt duty bound to be the one to make the sacrifice of having to share a room with the boy.

Tim was also in turmoil about what his own actions should be. Up until now it was always the girls, never him, changing clothes. His knee injury still prevented him from running or jumping, so he had always taken an inactive role at practices. There had been no reason to change into different clothes. Now he thought about the old t-shirt and shorts in his bag that he had planned to wear to bed. Where was he going to change? Having already seen Cassie in her underwear many times, would she be offended if he hid in the bathroom to change. On the other hand, maybe she would be offended if he didn't. Would he have the courage to change his clothes in front of her?

Cassie headed straight to the bathroom. Tim was trying to decide whether or not to ask Rose for her advice, but she was having too much fun exploring the cupboards in the kitchenette. It was a funny little motel, and the three beds and three chairs obviously necessitated exactly three of everything else. There were exactly three of every type of plate, cup, and cutlery. Rose seemed to think this was hilarious, and appeared to have no awareness of his predicament.

Cassie came out of the bathroom still wearing her normal clothes. In Tim's befuddled state of mind, he could not work out if this was significant. Rose suddenly appeared to notice him and said "Are you going to brush your teeth or not?" Feeling a bit flustered, he hurried into the bathroom without his night clothes.

As Tim brushed his teeth and made his other preparations for bed, he thought he could hear activity and hushed giggles from the other room. When he returned to the bedroom, he was stunned by the sight of the girls sitting on the side of Cassie's bed. Rose had changed into shorts and an old service shirt of their father's. Nothing out of the ordinary there. Her attire only served to accentuate the sight of Cassie sitting next to her. She had changed into a slightly sheer babydoll. Its V-neck plunged down between her breasts. He could just make out the sight of her breasts through the material, with the unmistakable darker shade of her nipples showing through. Sitting on the bed, the material didn't quite reach her knees. Neither girl seemed to be breathing as they waited for his reaction.

Tim wondered if he would be able to speak at all, but in the end his voice came through clearly. "Wow, Cassie. You look sensational!" A smile spread across Cassie's face, and she stood up and walked towards him. Tim noticed that the material of her babydoll came to just an inch below her crotch, and he could just make out the shape of skimpy panties. Cassie stepped right up to him, put her arms around his neck, and pressed her lips against his for maybe a few seconds. He felt her body exerting slight pressure on his own, and could feel one of her legs between his own in contact with his thighs. He was so turned on he could scarcely breath. He could feel his penis pressing tightly against the material of his briefs.

Of course, nothing much was likely to happen with Rose sitting there watching them. "Ok you two, get a room" she said, apparently pleased with her own joke. With a smile, Cassie stepped back from Tim, turned around and walked back to sit beside Rose on her bed. As Tim watched her go, he discovered she was wearing a G-string. He could make out her two ass cheeks separated by a thin strip of material. The sight was unbearably erotic.

As Cassie sat down, she looked at Tim meaningfully. "Isn't it time you got ready for bed?" Tim's confusion increased and he looked towards Rose for guidance. She appeared happy to provide it.

"I think what Cassie is saying is that you don't seem to have any problem watching the girls getting changed, so surely you don't intend to hide yourself away from her now."

"Yeah" said Cassie mischievously. "Fairness is all I'm interested in." Rose giggled.

Now that it was clear to Tim what was expected of him, he felt a surge of confidence. The attention he was receiving from Cassie was intoxicating. He pulled his sleepwear out of his bag and stood at the end of his bed. Worried that he would start to chicken out if he paused to think, he immediately pulled his shirt off over his head. Cassie let out a hushed cheer, restrained only by the need for the sound to not carry to the surrounding rooms. Tim reached for the t-shirt he was intending to put on, but Cassie reached forward and grabbed it first. "You aren't getting away with that" she said. "Trousers next!"

Tim knew there would be no point arguing. Allowing Cassie to take command was thrilling, and he knew he would be throwing away the best thing in his life if he allowed his shyness to stop him. It occurred to him to try to strip seductively, but he knew he would just look ridiculous, so he simply undid and pushed down his trousers and stepped out of them. His body was trim and athletic rather than muscle-bound. He forced himself to stand still and allow Cassie's eyes to wander over his body, his narrow shoulders, his chest with its few stray hairs, down to his briefs which seemed to show every detail of the shape of his erection. Time seemed to stand still.

Rose had spent much of this time watching Cassie's reactions to her brother's unveiling and trying not to disturb the mood. Then, with an exaggerated yawn, she stood up and said "No reason not to clean my teeth". As she stood and left the room, it hit home to Tim where he was and what he was doing. With a blush he quickly pulled on his t-shirt and shorts and sat down on his own bed facing Cassie.

Cassie gave a moan of mock, exaggerated disappointment. "Maybe next time I'll get a longer look" she said. "And I'm sure the rest of the girls will be looking forward to their turn too!"

The startled and confused look on Tim's face made Cassie laugh with delight. He was adorable. Leaning forward, she gently pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. Their kiss this time was passionate. Tim could feel her breasts pressing against his chest, while she in turn could feel his hard penis against the top of her thigh. She unconsciously adjusted herself until it was pressing against her clitoris. Tim's hands went to her waist, but then after a short time he bravely inched them down to her buttocks, stroking her cheeks over the top of her nightie, and then slipping them under the fabric to caress the bare skin.

Rose took her time in bathroom before gently knocking on the door to the bedroom. With a sigh Cassie gave Tim one last kiss before climbing off and slipping into her bed. Tim got under the covers of his own bed and gave Rose the all-clear to come in. A brief round of Waltons-like goodnights was all that was said before they all attempted to sleep. It was certainly a long time before Tim was able to calm down enough to doze off. He replayed the evening's events over and over in his head, and allowed himself some fantasies about the following morning.

The following morning, however, did not live up to his hopes. Mrs Milligan obviously had no intentions of sleeping in, and she knocked on the door of Room 18 before any of the teenagers were awake. A short time later there was a knock on the door of Room 20, and they heard Anna's loud whisper of "let me in." Rose leapt from bed and opened the door, and Anna, wearing modest flannel pyjamas, burst into the room.

Anna grinned at the sight of Tim and Cassie lying in their respective beds. "Hello there!" she exclaimed, obviously not surprised to see them. Then she became all serious again. "Mrs Milligan is awake and keen to get moving. She appears worried about the fact she doesn't know where everyone is, or even what rooms are ours. You are lucky she accepted my offer to wake everyone up for her. Cassie, you should come next door with me now. The girls are going to create enough confusion to try to prevent Mrs Milligan from working things out." Although they were all legally adults there was no getting around the fact that this was still a school trip.

Cassie jumped out of bed, and Tim only had a few seconds to admire the view before she pulled on a jacket, grabbed her bag, and hurried through to Room 19. The team's section of the motel was abuzz with activity, and it was obvious that all the girls were in on the secret. They wandered in and out of each other's rooms, chatting to each other, swapping clothes and breakfast foods. A few made comments about going to "Rose and Tim's room" to have breakfast. By the time Mrs Milligan herself went down to Room 20, she found Tim and Rose fully dressed and sharing breakfast with a few other girls, and there was no sign that the third bed had been slept in. At times she had a puzzled look on her face, but she didn't say anything.

The journey home was uneventful apart from a few snatches of conversation on one of their rest breaks. Suzanne came over to where Cassie was standing with Tim and Rose and playfully asked her if there had been a good show the previous evening. Tim spluttered on his drink and asked if all the girls knew what had happened the night before. Cassie answered that yes, they all knew, and they could all keep a secret. Then she mysteriously commented that they were all expecting some sort of payback, and Tim remembered her comments last night about the others expecting their turn.

Part 3: Wellington

So far, few at school had paid any attention to the fortunes of the girls' basketball team. Now, it was suddenly realised that they could come second or even first in their round-robin tournament and go to the nationals in Wellington. Coming first seemed unlikely, as this depended on some unlikely results in other games during the final round. But everyone knew that if the team won their final home game, they would be assured of at least second place and the trip to Wellington the following weekend.

The day of the game saw a large crowd in attendance. The team rose to the occasion and won in fine style. There was a party atmosphere in the changing room after the game, which included many of the girls' mothers, sisters and friends. Their coach slipped away unobtrusively, keen to avoid any fuss.

The following week was always going to be hectic, as they were already busy with assignments and exams. There was no opportunity for a final training session. Mrs Milligan and Cassie came to see Tim and Rose on the Sunday evening to make some plans, and that was the only time Tim got to see Cassie outside of school, although they frequently made contact by phone and text.

The weekend of the tournament was Labour weekend, the Monday being a public holiday. The team was leaving school late on the Friday morning to drive to Picton, then taking an evening ferry to Wellington, arriving late on Friday night. The competition was starting late Saturday morning, and continuing during Sunday with the finals being held on Sunday evening. They would travel home on Monday. The travelling group was the same as that which went to Greymouth, with the addition of Mr Milligan, who was there to help his wife with the driving and general supervision of the team.

The team accommodation had been booked by the tournament organisers. They were in a lodge, a large building that was part of a sprawling suburban accommodation complex a short walk from the tournament venue. The lodge consisted of a large central living room including a kitchen and dining area. At one end there was a door through to a single large bathroom area consisting of a row of hand basins and mirrors, with numerous private shower and toilet stalls. Along one wall of the main living area were five doors leading to small bedrooms, each containing two single beds. An extra bed had been crammed into one of the rooms to meet the needs of their eleven strong party.

Mrs Milligan was more careful this time to consider the sleeping arrangements. Mr Milligan suggested that, since there were two males, that he and Tim should probably share a room together. However, Rose was quick to remind him that, since she was Tim's twin sister, she didn't mind sharing a room with her brother and letting Mr Milligan share a room with his wife. This was quickly settled, and they all got ready for bed as quickly as possible.

The tournament began the following morning, and it quickly became clear that the team wasn't up to playing at this level. They were soundly beaten in their two matches on the Saturday, which meant there was nothing riding on their final pool match on Sunday morning. There had been a fair amount of disappointment during the Saturday, but on Sunday the mood had brightened as the pressure had lifted, and they took the opportunity to just have fun.

In theory they were supposed to sit and watch the semi-finals on Sunday afternoon, but instead they persuaded the Milligans to take them to do some sightseeing. Then they returned to the lodge to discuss the evening's plans. Since neither of the Milligans was actually interested in basketball, Rose had no trouble convincing them to go out for dinner and see a show. She assured them that the team was hoping to order pizza for dinner before going to watch the basketball final. The Milligans would be back soon after 10, and Rose promised that they would find the team there safe and sound when they returned.

When the Milligan's left for their evening out, Tim and the girls had already finished their pizza and were busy getting ready to go to the game. Tim noticed that the girls were dressing far nicer than he had expected, but since he didn't claim to understand women he made no comment. Once the adults had been gone ten minutes, Tim became aware that there was no basketball in the girls' plans for the evening. A few of the girls dragged a dining table over to the edge of the lounge part of the room. Two dining chairs were placed behind it, and one chair was placed to one side of the front of it. The room reminded Tim of a court room - an accurate guess as it happens.