Channel 1: Becky's Awakening of Me

Story Info
Hot wife awakens neighbor.
1.2k words
4.02
65.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first noticed my neighbor Becky as an object of my lust last Halloween. She was wearing a witches outfit, black, short, and low cut. Now Becky is not a classic beauty in anyway. She is short, 5’1", shaped like a pear, but not overweight, small breasts, short legs, and a very nice round ass that she shows off unintentionally by wearing sweatpants and tighter then need be stretch pants. She has black hair and black eyes, heavy eyebrows to match and full lips and a ready smile.

She is a big sports fan and grew up a tomboy. Cheerleader in high school until caught drinking, and lately very religious. My notice of her that Halloween caught me by surprise but I was then determined to find a way to get her compromised. Time dragged by and my options reduced, work had me at the office all the time so those thoughts began to fade.

Finally one weekend I was taking over some paint I had borrowed from her husband, when I walked in the screen door and heard some low moaning upstairs, knowing hubby was not home I was to say the least curious. I walked slowly and quietly up the stairs and moved to her bedroom, I looked inside the partially opened door and saw a wonderful sight, her ass was staring at me from across the room, she was in a doggie-style stance on the bed and her pussy was full of a large, soaking wet dildo! I was in shock but excited at the same time, her hand was working the tool in and out slowly and then quickly. I was amazed at her dexterity!

I knew my time had come, but was unsure how to handle this, until I saw some pills on the side of the dresser, this amazed me because her hubby is on the local detective squad! I could not tell for sure but thought it might be ecstasy! I knew her 15 year-old son was gone with the neighbors and was not sure when they would be back, but if she was high, it could not be too soon. I elected to act instead of watching this and jacking off later. As she was naked on the bed, I too removed my clothing and released my massive hard-on from its constraints. I could not help but to stroke it as it needed some real attention now, Becky’s moans became more urgent! I knew I must act before this bad girl cummed herself into a solo orgy of delight! So I moved slowly to the bed so as not to startle her, as she released the object of her desire to adjust her position, I slowly slipped it out of her wet, dripping cunt and moved my cock in closer. The impatient sigh and frantic reach of her hand found my swollen member, her head did not once move off her pillow. I could see her and the whole scene in the large picture mirror that covered her closet. She carefully inserted my cock into her pussy and I began to stroke, but her hand felt more then air around this cock and she sighed and said something like "hi honey, I am glad you are here" The honey dripping cunt thought I was her husband, or at least I thought so. She must have been so high she had no idea what was happening or who was in the room!

Then she laid out the bombshell, "Steve, please fuck me baby!" Wow, I thought, she was high, Steve was her neighbor not her Husband! Then it came to me, they were very close as couples go and something was up there, but that was for later to discover. I quickly grabbed her ass and started driving my cock in and out of that wet juicy pussy, her breathing became labored and her moans louder. "fuck me baby, please deeper and deeper…I need you big slick dick inside me…make me come!!!!"

I drove into her deeply and harder, piledriving my cock into her until she moaned in stereo. "Steve your cock has grown baby, pile it into me now!" I smiled as the thought of male ego swept over me…I drove it in deep and kept going until I felt that twitch of knowledge grow in my mind, I was ready to cum and wildly. But I wanted something different right now, she was soaking wet and I slid my fingers around her cunt and caught some drippings, I applied it to her sweet little anus and kept doing it as I slowed my fucking of this slut to almost nothing…her pouting began as she relayed her want, her need of my cock. It was then I spoke for the first time, "I am going to fuck you in the ass, your nice round firm ass…" if she knew I was not Steve or her husband at that point I do not know of care. I pulled out my wet member from her pussy and slowly teased her asshole. "Yes, yes, yes" she moaned "please baby stick it in and drive it home! Rough and deep baby give it to me!" she was almost shrieking now, her fingers drove deep into her pussy and they almost glistened!

I drove it into her and as and as fast as I could, her moan was loud, sexy, and sensual, like a female piston she drove her lovely round ass into my member over and over. Our excitement built and we were joined as one motion machine driving pleasure and lust into each with the other. I must have blown and quart of cum into her round ass and could not stop spurting ooze into her…she rolled over and looked me in the eye, her smile was wide and her eyes glowed of fire. It was obvious she wanted more, her fingers were deep in her pussy now and she began to move them faster. I raced to the bathroom and washed and toweled off my member, as I did so I heard that moaning and knew I had to have more. I raced back in time to see her cum on her fingers, I reached them and tasted them, sweet nectar it was. She smiled and spread her legs for me, "fuck me bay, now!" She knew exactly who I was and what was going to happen, and so I plunged my stiff rod into her again and again. She moaned hollered and fucked like only the most experienced slut could. I was amazed at the juices this bitched released, it was a tidal wave of pussy juice, but it kept her lobbed and me going most of the afternoon.

Finally I was spent, I looked at Becky and she at me, "I do not know if you know who I am, I know you are high and may not remember, but it is me and you are one fucked slut" she smiled at me "baby, I am not high except on your fucking, and I know who you are now, thought you were Steve at first but your cock is thicker. But now you and I are going to have a lot of fun if you want too, but Craig doesn’t know about you or Steve or the others so keep it a secret?" The others I thought? This might get really good!