Chantal

Story Info
A lovely debutante + 2 abductors + a giant hero.
3.2k words
4.33
21.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could smell rich cologne and hair pomade through the hood over her head. She heard low voices and the occasional laugh. Chantal tried to think how long she'd been in the dark, how long the coach had been traveling. It had been awhile. Too long to think she was even close to her home in London.

The hood was stifling, hot, and scratchy. Her evening clothes now felt restrictive and cloistering. She didn't dare shift...perhaps her abductors still thought her unconscious, weak. She held back the urge to scratch on itch on her nose, and tried to think of her precocious future.

The night had held promise. She had met several suitors, all charmed by her blonde curls and unusual violet eyes. She had blushed becomingly at their poems and flattery, aware of her own beauty, yet modest enough to be embarrassed by their forthrightness. It had been a fleeting thought that perhaps her abductors were led by a rejected suitor. Unfortunately, every man thought he had a claim on her, and that had never bode well for pretty girls.

The carriage rolled to a stop, and she had to stop herself from letting out a sigh. Her bones were weary, joints sore. Rough arms grabbed her from both sides, carrying her down the tiny steps, up what she thought was a walkway. She heard knocking, a door creaking, and the swish of what sounded like skirts.

Several moments later, the hood was yanked off. She was standing in a small room, almost like an inn. There were two figures standing in front of her, both masked and tall. She tried to ask what they wanted with her, what they planned to do, but they placed a piece of cloth in her mouth. She could smell a sort of cloying perfume, and then her world went black.

When she awoke, she was naked. She felt only dread as she realized both her hands and her feet were tied to the legs of the bed, forcing her spread eagled. She closed her eyes, and willed herself to be anywhere other than here. The door creak forced her back to the present, and the two figures stood again before her. They murmured to each other, and then removed their masks.

Chantal thought one looked slightly familiar, but he had regular features. Both were tall, broad shouldered, somewhat attractive looking. The sneers on their faces, though, made her stomach clench. She tried to spit out the cloth in her mouth, the scent giving her a headache, but she made no progress. They only laughed at her struggles against the bindings and the gag. She gathered her strength and made a strong effort to arch up out of her ties. When her back arched, throwing her breasts forward, both men lost their smiles and looked to be in pain. She realized it was lust, and quickly resigned herself to staying still.

The first man came closer, right next to her arm. He removed his gloves and placed a hand on her shoulder, trailing his fingers down her forearm. She shuddered and closed her eyes.

"Oh, I think she likes that, Dev." The man near the doorway leered at her, and urged the man closest to her, Dev, on. She felt his hands fall from her arm to her thigh, and couldn't stop the twitch. When he reached her toes, she opened her eyes. The other man had removed his gloves and overcoat and was walking towards her other side.

"She looks just like a plaything should, don' she? Mmm...even smells sweet." They both sniffed the air, and laughed. Dev removed his overcoat and tunic, placing them over a chair along with his boots and hose. She saw that he was bigger than she had thought, and much hairier. He caught her looking, and cupped his crotch, scooping it up and rubbing it for her. "Oh yeah, luv. You're going to get a piece of this real soon. Irn, I think she's getting cold. You better warm her up."

Irn gave a cruel laugh, tugged on her wrist restraints until she had to cry out, and then trailed his fingers down her throat. His dark, scarred hands looked foreign against her pale, soft skin. He thumbed the fine bones at her throat, down her collarbone to the tops of her breasts. She let out a soft mutter and tried to shake his hands off. Instead of falling off, it pushed his hands directly over her nipple. She gasped, inhaling more of the cloth, and her spine stiffened. Both men chuckled.

"Oh yes, she's just a high-born slut. Look at the way she begs for my touch. Oh, this will be a good night." The men congratulated themselves on their success, and then returned to pawing at her body. They rubbed her nipples until they stood erect, pinching them to make her whimper. Dev put his finger into the corner of her mouth, pressing both his finger and the cloth in far enough to make her gag. He took his wet finger and rubbed her spit over her own nipple. When he blew on it, she couldn't stop her shiver.

Chantal knew enough to know she was in trouble. No one knew where she was, and this clearly was not going to be a simple ransom. She tried to think of a plan, tried to ignore the way she felt and the sensations in her body. She knew it was wrong, but when the men were palming her breasts, all she wanted was release. When she felt one of their tongues latch onto an aching nipple, she couldn't stop the muffled scream.

A few moments later, a sharp knock sounded at the door. Irn and Dev looked at each other in surprise. They grabbed their dirks and opened the door slowly. A large man stood in the doorway. Large was an understatement, Chantal mused. He was a giant. He took in the two men in a glance, and his hand went to his saber. Both men drew their dirks.

Chantal knew the moment he saw her lit by candlelight on the bed. His eyes went black like an animal and his whole body tensed. She mentally shivered, unsure of what the cause was. Dev and Irn took advantage of the moment, drawing their dirks on his throat and shutting the door.

"Move, and we'll slit your throat." Dev threatened, and then faltered when he saw the giant's menacing look. When he took a step forward, Irn ran towards Chantal, and held the dirk at her throat. Chantal couldn't stop the subconscious swallow, pressing her throat into the knife. She closed her eyes and tried to tip her head back as far as it would go.

"Do not hurt her." The giant spoke in hushed, low tones. There was a trace of an accent that let him a lilting edge, almost beautiful. His voice was so low she thought the floorboards vibrated.

Irn laughed. "We had no urge to hurt her until you came in here, threatening. We are just two simple folk, enjoying a good night and a good whore. We paid for her fair and square, and we mean to use her well."

She could feel the giant's gaze on her, and she knew a blush stained her cheeks.

"If she is willing, why is she tied?", the giant inquired.

"Oh come now...it's all part of the sport. If you don't believe us, just look at her. See how aroused she is, how perfectly pink her skin glows. If she was frightened, you would see it, no?" Dev motioned towards her. Chantal blushed even more, knowing how she must appear. She felt Dev moved closer, and Irn's knife relaxed a bit at her throat. She started to relax, and then felt hands upon her once more. She inhaled, and then let out a gasp when a calloused hand began to massage her nipple.

"See? I can see even this does not convince you. Well, how about this? I'm tired of convincing you, and I am angry you have upset our game. Therefore, take a seat or I will kill her, and then you." Irn seemed to be at the end of his patience. The knife grew closer, and when she swallowed she could feel the pinprick and then a trickle of cold flow down and pool on her collarbone. She watched the stranger sit in the chair, eyes blazing heat and anger. Dev locked the door, blocked it with first a chair and then the heavy desk. Satisfied, he returned to her side. He leaned down and licked her blood up, pausing to nuzzle at her neck. He trailed wet, open-mouthed kisses down her throat, onto the side of her breast.

Chantal quivered, hoping he wouldn't, yet hoping he would. She felt his cold, wet mouth lave her aching nipples, felt the rough edge of his tongue as he teased them until they hurt. She began to worry she would embarrass herself before this night was through.

Dev nibbled her breasts until she was hot and tense. Her attention was focused on his ministrations, trying to keep from getting aroused, and so she didn't realize Irn had moved to her other side. She felt the smooth licks from Dev, almost soothing, and then squealed when she felt Irn biting her other nipple, hard. She tried to catch a breath, but he was attacking her breasts, leaving bite marks and spit. Her body was shaking, caught between pleasure and pain. She heard a groan in the corner, wondered if it was from the stranger.

Irn continued his onslaught to her tender breasts. She felt Dev's mouth drift lower, to her ribs, then to her belly. When he reached the top of her womanhood, she jolted. He laughed, pushing up on the top of her mons so it was exposed to both men, and the stranger.

"See this? If she was a real lady, she wouldn't have taken a razor to her pussy, would she? Oh gads, how she makes me want to fuck her. What a filthy whore, a beautiful slut." She felt Dev's finger caress her folds, and groaned. What had ever possessed her to think she should be clean in that area? Clearly real ladies did not do that. She cursed herself, and then whimpered when she felt Dev's finger caress the top of her folds. She could feel the air on her pussy, and knew it was moist. Her cheeks blazed scarlet as she realized that the stranger now had a clear view of her arousal. She risked a glance, saw him still sitting in the chair, fists clenched. He seemed poise to bolt, or to attack...she didn't know which.

She saw his dark eyes – must be brown, she thought – his broad shoulders and thick hips, narrowing to a tight waistline. His breeches were cloaked in shadow, but she could see the bulge and it looked substantial. She sighed, and Dev took it as acceptance. He slid one finger up in her, and her eyes drifted shut in agony and arousal. Every slide in and out took his remaining fingers over her clit. He started pumping faster and faster. Irn took a cue, and held both her nipples up away from her body, pinching until she squirmed. When her body started to shudder, Dev ripped off his breeches and entered her in one thrust. She blinked tears back from the pain, but when he kept riding her she couldn't help the tidal wave of her orgasm. Her back arched up, into his next thrust and she groaned in primal satisfaction as he wedged himself deeper. He pumped a few more times, and then threw his head back as he came inside her. She was still shuddering when she felt a something wet touch her lips.

Irn had moved his aroused cock to her lips and was forcing them apart, removing the rag. She tried to shrink away, but he pulled at her bruised nipples until she bent forward to take him. He was not gentle. He pushed at the back of her throat until she coughed, and then slammed his cock into her mouth again and again until she was forced to suck harder to keep him from hitting her tonsils. When she suck in during his thrusts, he simultaneously pulled her nipples and Dev ran his tongue over her clit. The triple pleasure in every orifice was driving her crazy. She began to suck harder, hoping it would end. She felt someone's hands in her hands, and she opened her eyes to find the stranger. He was massaging his cock through his breeches, looking to be in pain. She willed him over with her eyes, hoping he understood. He stood, and Dev and Irn stopped.

The stranger took one look, dropped his breeches and walked to the edge of the bed. Naked from the waist down, he untied her left ankle, glaring at Irn when he looked to stop him. He untied the right, and the pushed her body over onto the side. Her arms twisted, he pulled one more time and she flopped over, the ropes twisted and tighter, but not unpleasant. Her face was into the pillow, and she felt hands under her belly, pushing her bottom up into the air. All three men groaned, and she secretly smiled.

She felt three sets of hands, underneath and around her, caressing, pinching, pulling. She felt hands prodding her, and the bottom half of her being lifted. She felt a hair-roughed body slide underneath her and groaned at the sensation of a warm, rough chest sliding over her sensitive nipples. When he settled, she opened her eyes. She was lying on top of the giant. Looking into his eyes, she realized they were a dark blue, not brown. He was beautiful, she thought, blushing at her audacity. He lifted his lips in a sort of smile, and nudged her body up with his thigh. She gasped, feeling his leg slide in between hers, rubbing against her still-pulsing clit. Her arms were tied around his head, almost like a lover's embrace. Her neck began to feel the pull of being held up, and she rested her forehead against his. She felt his arms go around her waist and gentle press his erection into her belly.

When she felt his lips meet hers, all fear fled. He was gentle and possessive, kind and passionate. She moaned when his teeth nipped at her lips, mirrored his actions and heard him grown, felt the rumble in his chest. Her legs fell around the outside of his, linked over his knees. She was lost in his kiss, brought back to earth by a mouth on her pussy, spread wide for all to see. She whimpered, tried to shift away from the pleasure of a tongue lapping up her juice. He just kissed her harder, pressing his hands into the soft underside of her breasts.

She could hear Dev and Irn breathing hard, knew it was their tongue and hands she felt stretching her pussy, pushing inside. She felt the stranger pull back, wait for the fingers to leave, and then pushed into her in one slide. He stretched her to the point of pain, where she could feel him all the way up in her insides. When he pulled out, she inhaled and then let out a cry as he slammed into her again and again.

She felt a trickle of moisture drip down from her lower back, seeping into the seam of her bottom. She shivered, as she felt a finger rub the liquid into the button of her asshole. The giant kept up his relentless rhythm, and with each thrust she got more used to the finger pushing in gently, until finally she pushed against it, forcing it inside of her. She moaned, and threw her head back. The stranger pounding away in her pussy and the finger in her asshole was too much. She quivered and shook for what seemed like minutes, contracting around both invaders.

Her body tried to slump down, but the giant wouldn't let her relax. His mouth latched onto her nipple, and he began the rhythm again. She pleaded, whimpered...no one listened. When she felt the finger again at her ass, this time she pushed hard. She heard Dev and Irn moan, and bent to suck on the giant's neck. When she felt his body tense, she knew she had him too. In a moment of pure naughtiness, she wiggled her bottom, sliding down on his cock in a circular motion. His arms locked around her, and bit down on her lip. She could feel his arms straining, shaking, trying to control himself. When she wiggled again, she felt not a finger return, but a dick seeking entrance. She moaned, pushing back on it until it slowly entered her.

She panted, feeling the fullness of having two cocks inside her at once. She felt them both waiting, asking to continue. She reached down to lick the sweat that had dripped onto the giant's cheekbone, and gave one last wiggle. They both surged into her, pumping furiously. She felt her ass contract around the cock cumming in her asshole. She felt it slip out, and another return in its place. When she felt that one contract, release, and retreat, she knew Dev and Irn were both finished.

Chantal looked down into the eyes of her last attacker, and realized she had never felt attacked by him. He looked at her inquisitively, and felt the break in his relentless pattern of thrusts. She could feel his back muscles quiver, knew he would hold out if she asked him to. She impaled herself onto his cock, and kissed his ear at the same time. His groan turned into a shout as she felt his release inside of her.

What felt like seconds later, she awoke to Dev and Irn tied to a chair, naked, and unconscious. The stranger was cleaning off his saber and redressing. He reached the door and took one last glance back. He was startled to see her staring at him. He looked down, ashamed.

She reached up to itch her nose, and realized she was untied and clothed in her corset. She saw her gown over the chair, unballed from under the bed like it had been.

"I didn't know you were a lady. You cannot know the fury I feel for myself in not realizing that." The stranger bowed his head in shame. "If you wish to press charges, or use a weapon upon me, I will not stop you. It is no worse than I wish myself, I assure you."

She thought on that, replying only with, "I could have stopped you." She saw him pause for a moment as the words seeped in. When he looked up, his eyes were alight as they had not been before. She continued, "I could not stop them, and fright led to a sort of arousal. I could not control that, and that is my shame. I knew you, however, I could stop at any point. You gave me my choice. And I chose you."

He crossed the room in three long strides and gathered her up into his arms. "I will be forever yours, to protect you and love you. Know that I would give my life for you."

Chantal pressed a kiss upon his brow. Though circumstances had thrown them together in mysterious ways, she knew he spoke the truth. And when she felt his cock growing against her womanhood, she knew she had found her soulmate, her protector, her match in every way.