Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 03

Story Info
We find a much better venue for her activities.
4.5k words
4.38
32.3k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

I know it is obvious, but this is the third chapter which is not intended to stand alone. Full understanding will in fact be gained from reading my preceding story before embarking on this saga.

Thursday my duties as a pimp were not required and I spent some time thinking what had happened to me over the last few weeks. My very best friend had read my fantasy story on the net and it had coincided with her own needs so exactly, that she was still my best friend, but far more. Last weekend she sold her perfect body to all and sundry becoming a common prostitute, she pleasured a total of fourteen guys in one night. The most significant being me, she was now my lover.

I was very pleased with the fact that she was finally my lover, but although my fantasy had become reality, that had some disturbing aspects. Chantal was enjoying every minute, almost, of her new found profession, but she had just added to my anxiety for her physical safety. Apart from the high possibility of getting beaten up by a punter, she had now insisted that it would be a part of her service to give oral without using protection and even swallowing the cum.

The only bright side on safety was that she was moving up market as an escort and would, hopefully not work the street again. An even brighter fact was that she was coming around to have a quick session with me on her way home from work. Although she had just come direct from work, the women I opened my door to was not the old Chantal. She looked and acted very sexy, she was wearing a business style trouser suit in black, with a red silky blouse, her usual working attire. What was new was the amount of titflesh displayed by a very efficient bra, her black stiletto heels and much more attention to her hair and makeup than was usual for work.

When I greeted her and complemented her on her sexy appearance she said "I have been feeling randy ever since our experience, all the girls at work are accusing me of finding a new source of sexual satisfaction – little do they know. Dickhead of a husband has not really noticed, I was all over him on Sunday night but could not get any response. I have not got all that much time, so would my lover like to get all over me now?"

We were quickly undressed and on the bed, I started work on her nipples with both mouth and fingers which had them both standing up almost immediately, and her squirming under me. She was so turned on that as soon as I transferred similar attention to her pussy and clit; I was rewarded with a long drawn out moan and her having a reasonably prolonged climax.

I rolled off the bed and stood up watching her lovely body settle down again and then asked her to kneel up on the bed for me and entered her from the rear. My first doggie experience with my now lover was, needless to say, very satisfactory for both of us. While I was out of practice I was again very pleased with both my stamina and the intensity of my climax.

She seemed very pleased with my performance "Darling that was fantastic, can your old equipment give me a load in my mouth as well, if I give it some loving?" I told her it was a marvellous offer but I thought I needed time to recover these days. Telling me it was a shame she went off and had a quick shower while I went and sat down with a cigarette. She finished her shower and dressed, to her already sexy appearance she had added that 'just fucked' look to her face.

"Thank you my lover, that was a reward for being such a good pimp, next weekend is sounding like a lot of pleasure already, as you can guess I am really looking forward to it. I have been thinking about my availability in future, but will wait until after next weekend, to discuss it with you, sorry to keep you in suspense but I have got to give it a lot of thought. I am off home, your whore will be around ready for duty at seven tomorrow."

While she had been in the shower I had checked her web site for mail and said, handing her mobile "Hold on, I've got work for you to do before you go, there are a couple of calls for you to make." After two very flirty calls my dear girl had arranged for a guy to fuck her for half an hour before her seven o'clock and for another to use her from eleven until midnight.

"You are a very efficient pimp; two jobs for you to do you may as well cancel the van for tomorrow looks like I won't need to work the street this weekend at least. If the site is going to generate responses, you'd better note that I am not available next weekend, my 'off' week. See you tomorrow." With a long kiss and cuddle she was gone.

Chantal arrived on time the following evening; although she had been home she was still dressed in her working - day job – clothes. "Hello wonderful pimp. I need to shower and change before we go but would my lover like some compensation for having to spend the night alone again? I actually made the same offer to hubby just now but got the usual response, his loss."

I was again dragged into the bedroom, and she stripped off, although she did put her shoes back on, she knows what I like. "As you will have no choice where you are fucked tonight I will let you pick how we do it, any preference?" She was very specific offering me to warm up her nipples, open up her ass ready for her punters and she would suck it clean when I finished. The latter she said she had better try as it would probably be expected of her.

The new Chantal had obvious similarities with Nevada Chantal, just using men for her pleasure, but as with the fantasy one, she gave exquisite pleasure to me as well. We both derived great satisfaction; in fact my old equipment managed a second load in her mouth.

We both had a quick shower and she dressed in a nice black dress I had not seen before. It was only a couple of inches above the knee but the top was formed as a loop behind her neck supporting her boobs but leaving a ridiculous cleavage and a completely bare back. She looked fantastic, easily Hollywood red carpet standard, rather than slut. She did have a similar length white coat to put over the dress as she was meeting her 'john' in the bar.

On the drive, Chantal was very bubbly and looking forward to her first opportunity to try her newly acquired skills in a better situation and with plenty of time. She was not at all nervous and was sure she would give him value for money as he appeared from her first meeting to be a great guy. On the way, we pulled into a lay-by, while she called him and confirmed that she would meet him in the bar and told him what she would be wearing. We were there in plenty of time and I booked into my room and we went and had a drink in the bar, there was no problem with him seeing that she had her 'minder' on hand.

He arrived a little early and soon spotted Chantal sitting at the bar with me, she was hard to miss. Chantal introduced me and we found out his name was Bob, smart guy, mid forties tall and well built. She asked if he would like to get the commercial side out of the way, he handed her a nice fat envelope which she passed to me for safe keeping, we did not bother to count it. Bob even asked to buy us a drink but Chantal said that was not necessary unless he wanted one, she was quite happy if they went to his room.

I watched them leave; she was off to spend her first whole night as a paid hooker. I felt a lot happier with this set up, he seemed a nice enough guy and I suspect she will have a pleasurable time. I had two more pints and went off to my room, as agreed; she gave me a check in call around midnight. "Hi, all is well having a great time, will check in again as usual, bye for now." I wasn't expecting another call until the morning but there was no point in telling the punter that.

I went off to my bed with no real worries for her safety, just a bit of disappointment that she was not coming with me. Just before nine she rang and said they were going down to have breakfast together; she would call again when she was finished. It was well gone ten when she called and said that he had gone and for me to check out and she would meet me at the car in half an hour. She thought it best that she did not get noticed with two men again, she may need to use the place in future.

I got back to my car, her small suitcase was on the seat but no sign of her, although it was only a few minutes before I saw the beautiful girl walking into the car park She had changed out of her sexy black dress, it would have looked a bit odd for breakfast, and was wearing her tight jeans, heels and a white sweater which looked well filled – obviously a good bra again.

She jumped in beside me and suggested me went and parked up overlooking the beach and she would describe her experiences. That was no problem for me, I seldom eat breakfast and she had replenished her burnt calories, it was a nice sunny morning and I found a nice spot on the cliff top. "I take it you had a good time, would you like to give me all the sordid details; did he get his monies worth?"

"That was a most pleasurable night, talk about easy money. I approached it with the mental attitude that it was you I was spending the night with, I hope that does not sound horrible, but it worked. Both Bob and I had a very pleasurable time; I know it is very unlikely that all the punters will be as nice, but if they are only half as friendly, I am going to have a marvellous time."

"We went off to the room and asked how he wanted to start, perhaps not surprisingly he wanted anal so I gave him a sexy presentation which enabled me to lube up, and he went for it. In no way was he as good as you with the warm up but he sure was long and hard, we both had a good time. I thanked him with a real kissing session with plenty of tongue action, as I said I was treating him the same as I would you."

I said "That sounds fine by me the guy did give you £500 after all, please continue."

"He then wanted a drink which we both had with me sitting on his lap and chatting, he was caressing me but he has not got your technique I am sure you would have got me off again. He was very eager to try my advertised 'oral without', it was actually different for me, he was circumcised, I managed to keep him on the edge for a nice long time. He seemed to really get off, when I swallowed his load, sounds funny but his seemed to have a different taste to yours."

"I had actually worn him out and we just cuddled up and went to sleep, easy money. I woke him by working on his cock with my mouth and then got on top and slipped him into my well lubricated pussy, I am a slut! He was again very good giving me full satisfaction, and he was happy when I sucked him clean. A quick shower together; and a nice friendly chat over breakfast completed my nights work. Bob was obviously very happy and he still wants to try some more this evening."

I listened to her description of the night, and knew there was little chance of talking her out of her new career, "My whore is obviously happy in her work, I take it you are looking forward to tonight?"

She agreed, but said she needed some rest as she expected a rather hectic evening so we spread a blanket out and spent the rest of the morning lying in the sun. For lunch we went and bought a burger and chips, and went back to the same spot to eat and continued our restful chat, mostly talking about the adventures of Nevada Chantal. She was getting a worrying fascination with the multiple partners, but fortunately still had no desire for the BDSM aspect.

Back to reality, she received a call on her cell, and arranged another punter to start her evening off at half past five. The investment in the referring sites had nearly paid off with just tonight. We drove off to the hotel, it was more of a pub with accommodation, and booked into our respective rooms. After she checked hers, and came to mine she asked me to swap, the one allocated to me had a shower whereas the other only had a bath.

She changed into just a short black leather skirt and white lacy blouse with matching bra and her black platform heels, then said, "When I get a better set of clothes, I must ask the punters preference before we meet, first impressions are important. I do need this bra to make them look right; looks like a boob job may be a business investment one day." With that thought she called the first 'john' and told him her room number, he was familiar with the hotel and would be up in ten minutes.

I grabbed my stuff and went off to the other room, it was too early to go to the bar, I didn't want 'brewers droop' when it was – hopefully – my turn later. I had just settled in when she called and said all was ok and she would call again. This was quite a good security idea of hers; it would - we hoped - deter anyone thinking they had all night to get away with abusing her or the like.

An hour later she called again. "My gentleman has just arrived, same room, will call again." I thought it was much more fun in the fantasy English Ranch, I was just watching soap on the television. She called again half an hour later. "My gentleman has just arrived, still in the same room; I will call again as usual." I knew this was her SUV chap from the previous week and as he had two hours, I went off to the bar for a couple of pints.

While in the bar I was propositioned in a none too subtle manner by a woman a bit younger than Chantal but who from the look of her, had been feeding a drug habit for years. I thought good news on two counts, not much competition and the hotel could not worry very much about the trade. I got fed up, waiting in the bar, and went back to my room and watched some more television. Right on time I got a call "Hi, Bob's here now, will call you later." I assume things were going fine, she was still alive, so I settled down and actually dozed off.

Just after eleven she phoned and said "I think my last one has chickened out, not answering his phone, so I will come over and see my lover." She appeared at my door a few minutes later and gave me a long kiss and cuddle.

"Do you want your coat? It's still early on a Saturday night, better get you down to the alley you should be good for at least a couple on your knees." She, presumably, knew I was joking and pulled me inside and said make us a coffee and I will tell you all about my experiences, while you play with my boobs.

I made the coffee and sat down on the bed beside her, she had not undressed, so I slipped a hand under her bra and gave her nipple a little squeeze, saying "So tell your pimp all the sordid details."

"First guy, called Dave, was fine, he effectively used my pussy and I gave him a good mouth job. Putting OWO/CIM on the website means everyone expects it although to be honest I quite like it myself. He also wanted to do me anal instead of pussy but I insisted that he would have to book again if he wanted that, I'm pretty sure he will."

"The next guy, only in his early twenties, was a bit eager but I explained that half an hour was only enough for my pussy. Well he had me going so well that I was so enjoying it that I did not notice this." She then took off her blouse and bra and showed me a bite mark on her left tit, it was a very red teeth impression surrounded by a black and blue bruise. "I had my legs up around his waist pulling him in and I think I may have even pushed his head in closer when he was doing this, naughty but nice."

"It's not really good practice to go on to the next guy with damaged goods though. I should hope with the service he received he would come back for more. Next was my friend from last week, just to confuse things, another Dave. He was very pleased with the attention he got. Started with a full mouth and throat job and then he wanted my ass so I gave him a good show using the anal balls thing you got me and plenty of lube. Poor dear he tried so hard but even with me doing my best we took ages getting his equipment hard again. Finally we thought that was the best we could manage and he slipped it in, it did show a lot more interest when I suggested perhaps a few slaps on my ass."

"I did invite him, and it worked, he gave a backhanded slap on one cheek and then an open handed one on the other, and started pounding away with a much firmer cock. His attention was greatly appreciated by my body and was well away even when he gave a few more slaps. His slaps did not cause any real pain, just an 'ouch' and then a tingling glow and it was more than enough to get him to perform."

"After I gave him a few cuddles and both had a shower, we parted the best of friends, I am sure he will be back. Then it was time for my already regular customer, Bob had used my body nearly as much as you have. I think he must have managed to acquire some Viagra since last night because he managed two very pleasurable goes in my pussy. That sums up my action so far this evening, Bob did make a comment about my used body, not only the bruised boob but some bruising on my ass, he is sweet."

I turned her over and examined her bum, not bad at all, still a bit of a red glow but no real bruising, "You didn't really sum up your view of the night but I did notice the mention on several occasions that my whore was happy in her work. The damage to your bodywork is not bad, the boob sounds like it serves you right and the slaps were invited, I don't think you can call them bruised just glowing."

She sat her naked body across me and said "I had a marvellous time, as Nevada Chantal said 'all those wasted years', I am really enjoying catching up. Would my lover like to take advantage of my unexpected free time?" That would have been a stupid question even without the fact that it was asked with a pair of succulent tits crushed against my chest and warm thighs wrapped around my stomach.

I gave her some gentle loving on her tits and pussy using both my hands and mouth and then had a pleasurable hump at her pussy. Asking her to turn over I then sunk into her ass just using a little lube, it had been loosed for me by several punters. As I got faster I did give her a few slaps on the invitingly glowing cheeks, and we managed to climax simultaneously. We were both nicely out of breath, but, so I remained somewhere near the top of her league table for the night, I rolled her over and gave her another long climax using my fingers and mouth.

She cuddled up and said "Please nice pimp can I cuddle up and go to sleep now or must I go back to my windy corner?" Chantal was asleep almost immediately, she looked so nice lying beside me with a contented look on her face. As I went to sleep I am sure I had a smile on my face as well.

As it was Sunday morning, breakfast was served later than usual, which was just as well, we just made last orders at half ten. Chantal was bright and cheerful but did seem somewhat thoughtful at times, but I did not comment. After breakfast we set off, but on the way she asked me to pull in on a nice sunny spot overlooking rolling countryside.

"Serious chat time. I have been considering where my life is going and would ask you to hear me out before commenting. First, thank you for making these last couple of weeks happen, I have had the most fantastic time. Both you, and to a lesser extent my many gentlemen have given my body much more pleasure than I have ever experienced before."

"This coming week I am not going to call you, I won't guarantee I will be able to ignore reading the two final chapters of your story though. I am going to give hubby a final chance to show me the attention that our marriage requires. I promise that if he does commit to improvement we will remain good friends although probably not lovers."

"I am however going to ensure that I have a permanent reminder of our lovely adventure, on Monday I am going to have two barbells inserted into my nipples. If, and it is a big if, I make my marriage work I will still cheat a little more and let you have at least one play with them. I am not sure how much I will tell him but even he will manage to notice the huge love bite on my tit and the lumps of steel in my nipples."

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12