Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 05

Story Info
New experiences, mostly nice but all fun.
5.9k words
4.29
46.4k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

We woke up in time for breakfast on the Sunday morning, Chantal's face looked horrible, both bruised and swollen, although the bruising on her breast was not excessive. I took a few more pictures to act as a reminder if she ever thought about working the street again. Over breakfast she confirmed that she had learnt her lesson and agreed that she was lucky to just end up with a very sore cheek.

Apart from that incident in the alley, she said she had experienced a fantastic time and could not believe that all the pleasure she had received had earnt her £1,150. Although this included the £170 she had collected on the street it meant that after the expenses, mainly the hotel, she had pocketed £1,000 for a few hours work. We did have a long chat with Hazel, who was more than happy that Chantal booked the room and saw no problem with her entertaining anyone she wished in the privacy of her own room.

We booked up both rooms for the coming Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Chantal had already arranged for the Friday off, for the wedding but said that she would have no problem working a four day week, and she would tell them that she was not working any Fridays. She accepted it was a little early to burn all her boats just yet, but could not see the point of all the hassle at work for a week when she could earn a week's wages in a few hours and get pleasure from doing it.

Our four nights back home were very pleasurable for me, her sexual appetite was not reduced by the weekends work, and I had a good fuck each night and was invariably awoken by a deep throat job. I, fortunately, had little to do during the day so was able to build up my strength for the coming evening. By Wednesday, her bruised face had completely disappeared and she had gone out at lunch time to buy a new outfit for the wedding.

She modelled it for me that evening, a beige trouser suit with a fine pinstripe, left unbuttoned it showed a simple grey top, which displayed a glimpse of midriff and a lot of titflesh. Obviously a nice pair of tan stilettos and a new hand bag to match, to complete a smart look, a small gold butterfly broach and a gold necklace. She said "I know I have managed to display my boobs quite well, but it is mostly the bra; I think my earnings may soon be spent on some enhancement in that area."

I told her that she looked absolutely fantastic as she was, but her comment was "As Nevada Chantal said 'I know how all you boys like a bit more up top'. I am not sure that I am going to get any tattoos done but I am sure you will think a bit of extra tit to play with will be adequate compensation. I think I'd better go and change out of this, it looks like your little fella is appreciative."

The following evening Chantal got home from work and after a quick shower we set off to the hotel, she was keen to try and get some punters from the bar as we had not had a single live one from the web site. We got settled in and she changed into a short brown mini, and low cut pink top, with a white jumper draped around her shoulders.

It was coming up to nine o'clock when she perched on a stool at one end of the bar, ordered a vodka ice and wiggled around a bit to ensure that her skirt rode up to show the maximum amount of thigh. I bought a pint and found a chair beside the fire, and looking around the bar decided that pickings did not look good. Although the bar was reasonably busy it was hard to spot any men on their own, it was nearly all couples.

Chantal was now actually breaking the law as it could obviously be said that she was soliciting in a public place, but any police action was extremely unlikely. There would have to be very blatant abuse plus some other problem, like drug dealing to attract the attention of the police to the hotel. Her actual escort work was completely legal and providing I did not live in 'whole or in part' on her earnings no problem for me either.

As the evening went on several groups of men did start coming in, and although several were obviously enjoying the view, none approached her. Finally she did attract a pair of obvious salesmen types in their thirties, she used the old 'can I have a light technique' and all three were soon chatting away. The conversation quickly turned very touchy, feely with a lot of laughter and she then took one of the guys off to her room.

They returned after half an hour, and after a brief exchange between the guys she went off with the other one. When they returned after another minimum session, all three had a round of drinks together, after which she, presumably, asked them to leave her alone. She perched on her stool hoping for some more business but the bar was slowly empting, so she came over to me and suggested bed.

Just two punters had left her with a profitable evening, even when the hotel bills were paid, and she said she was quite happy with both performances. I was more than happy to complete her sexual experiences for the evening; she did suggest that it was a good idea, as she hoped to convince William to spend the next night with her; for an extra charge of course.

On Friday she had arranged for William to collect her at the hotel at eleven thirty, the wedding was about 20 miles away, they were attending the service and then the reception, which he expected to be over by around eight in the evening. I had a lot of time to kill, other than getting a burger and chips for lunch I spent the nice sunny day overlooking the sea, lying beside my car listening to the radio.

Chantal did call at around seven saying all went well, William was very happy with the way things had gone. He was taking her for a restaurant meal and they would end up back at the hotel sometime, she would check in again during the evening but was sure all would be fine. She had hooked him for an overnight, total earnings for the day £1,000! Around nine o'clock I got another call when she said "Having a lovely time, will be back at the hotel around eleven. William has had a lovely idea which I suspect you may not like, will tell you in the morning I have not agreed yet."

That thought did not help my mood for the rest of the night, something I may not like means something I will not like, especially if she thinks it's a lovely idea, but has not agreed until talking to me. Something like him taking her on a world cruise perhaps, I could not in all fairness disagree with that, if she thinks it's a lovely idea it can't involve pain. After a lot of thought I could not really think of anything that I could object to, but I am sure if she considered I would; I will. She phoned again to say they were back in the hotel and she would see me in the morning, no clues as to her plans.

Very soon after their arrival, the bed was banging against my wall, a sound which was repeated at least twice before I went off to sleep alone. I was awoken by the same noise, William was getting good value for money, after which she phoned to say they were having breakfast and would see me soon. I stayed in my room until she came up an hour or so later looking very pleased with herself.

She was wearing a simple low cut black top and a short denim mini, with grey stiletto heels, flinging her arms around me she said "That was a very pleasant way to earn a grand, all went extremely well, I know I had the effect William wanted on his ex-wife and her friends. A lot of nice guys at the reception, it's a pity I could not leave my card for them, even got a lovely meal afterwards."

She continued "Sex was well up to standard but I would very much like you to actually dump a load in my pussy, far too much wasted in condoms last night." I told her that it was no good trying that technique on me, she had some plans that I would not like, so tell me about them first. "Oh I actually think you will quite like the idea, as I expect you will want to watch, or even join in, he wants to take me 'Dogging' next Friday night – now will you fuck me please."

I could not hold out any longer mainly because she was now on her knees with my cock in her mouth. I told her "We will get back to that subject in a minute, I haven't agreed yet." I just grabbed her and put her on the bed, still dressed, and proceeded to give her a nice hard one. I did not last all that long, long enough for her though, especially when I dumped a good load into her. "That was very pleasant indeed, thank you, now can you please explain more about your dogging plans."

She said "You snuggle up and have a suck and play with my boobs and I tell you all the details. Apparently there is a thriving dogging scene around here and the only sex William has been getting is visiting the sites and the occasional participation. As a single male he is quite lucky to get asked to join in and generally just gets to watch. He came up with the idea, which sounds like a laugh, of taking me and inviting all comers to use my mouth."

I released her nipple from my mouth, somewhat reluctantly as they were nice, and said "So he wants to pay you to sit with him in his car in a secluded car park somewhere and invite anyone standing around watching to fuck your mouth?"

"I can see your little friend does not object to the idea, he woke up quickly. William is happy to pay me £400, plus £20 for every extra load I take, and it could be quite a lot. He is a member of a web site, and will text message the exact time and location to people he already knows, just before we start. Not only a lot of extra protein for me to drink, but he is happy that I give them my card for future business."

I moved my hand down to her clit and said "I see the idea is appealing to you, I should object for safety concerns but it does actually sound like fun, I can park up nearby and keep an eye on things."

That got an instantaneous reaction, she actually had a small orgasm had said "Oh thank you, I have not been able to compete with your fantasy "Nevada Chantal" in most things but this could well beat her for the amount of cum drunk on one night. You can now fuck my throat as hard as you can manage as a reward."

We were both considerably turned on by the thought, and I did ram a very erect cock into her throat and literally fucked it, Chantal cooperated by pulling me in and forcing her head to take as much as possible. I stayed very hard for the long fuck; I had just cum a few minutes earlier, the poor girl was going very red in the face but kept up her cooperation until I finally came right in her throat.

After some coughing and several deep breaths she gave me a long kiss. "Hey, that one was a bit rough, nice though, I'm competing with Nevada Chantal in several ways, now she would have been proud of that one. "I take it that you have no objections to me phoning William to tell him it's on then?"

"After that, you know full well that I would agree to anything you wanted, so yes, go ahead, but I hope we don't regret it." She phoned him right away, and arranged for him to pick her up at half past nine the next Saturday; she mentioned I would be around. She had got a repeat from Eric booked, and a new one from the site, one hour each, starting at seven in the evening, so we decided to spend the day up on the cliffs again.

She was very turned on by the idea of the dogging session, and even suggested we should try some positions of how to suck me off with her in the car and me standing outside. I did manage to talk her out of the idea, in broad daylight with lots of walkers around. She was still feeling randy when we returned to the hotel, and she changed ready for her first customer. I thought her outfit may be at bit much for the bar later, she put on her red blouse which covered the top but not the underside of her boobs, and all of her midriff. Her only other garment was a short black leather mini, finishing off the effect with her highest black stilettos.

I don't know how many times she had her first two customers in her mouth but they certainly got their monies worth elsewhere, the bed was banging and creaking on four occasions. Not only did I hear the bed, Chantal was feeling quite vocal for all of them.
She came in to me when finished, and said "That was a lovely couple of hours, warmed me up nicely, lets see how many I can pull in the bar tonight. This outfit will make me hard to miss."

I am sure nobody did miss the whore sitting at the end of the bar looking good enough to eat, unfortunately most of the guys that eyed her up got at least a glare and sometimes more from the women they were with. She did manage in the three hours to get two guys for half hour sessions, which I have absolutely no doubt they enjoyed.

Chantal was really into her catching up for lost time mood, I still had to service her when we got to bed. I know this might sound like I am complaining, and although, I had cum twice that morning, I performed reasonably well. Over breakfast she summed up her weekend as follows. "If it was not for the £1,000 I got from William, I only earnt £500 this week, and half of that came from my efforts in the bar. My pimp is not doing a very good job selling the excellent merchandise he has available. I must admit that he does a good job of sampling the goods himself though."

At home I was required to sample the goods every night, especially after the two occasions that William telephoned to say his planning was going well for her session on Saturday. As the week went on we collected one new guy from the site, and both Dave and Dave SUV made repeat bookings.

We drove up straight from her work on Thursday; she was really looking forward to the dogging experience, although I think my worries were beginning to outweigh my excitement. I did not bother to argue, her mind had been on it all week, and I knew I had no chance in hell of stopping it. Her only booking for Thursday was with Dave who met her in her room at seven. I was watching television next door as usual and after a while the inevitable banging bed, but followed by an extremely loud screaming climax, which was probably heard down in the bar.

When she came back into my room, after only a one hour session, I accused her of being too turned on by the thought of her outing on Saturday. She put a carrier bag containing a fair sized box down on the chair and said "Dave bought me a nice new toy as a present, if you promise not to open it, we can play with it later - different but fun." She was going to try her luck in the bar, wearing a denim jacket and skirt, both short of course and a tight blue blouse with plenty of cleavage.

Very poor pickings in the bar again, not the best place to work but completely safe, and no hassle. Her one success of the evening was however very acceptable to her, and I got a lovely smile and wink as she went out with a tall black guy on her arm. I noticed that the minute he walked into the bar he eyed up Chantal, who was doing exactly the same to him. What was obviously a case of 'hello sailor' and they were off to her room without him even buying a drink.

I went up to my room thinking I might well hear some activity next door. One hour and two bed banging's later she came back into my room and said "Not a case of once gone black never go back, but he was a lovely guy, and gave me a couple of good fucks. The only real difference was contrast in colour, as his black hand squeezed my white boob and a nice black dick slid into my white pussy. He is from a small USN ship in port on a brief visit and said he would give me a call if he could get back tomorrow night – I expect I will see him again."

We went back down to the bar, but without any further success, and by eleven o'clock she came over to me and said "Come on to bed, I can show you my new toy." After she had stripped down to just her heels and got me naked, she took her new present out of the box. It turned out to be a vacuum cup designed for the whole vaginal region; even my extensive research on sex toys had not noticed these before. It was an upmarket job complete with a hand pump and pressure gauge; the bulb was not all that large, about the size of my fist.

She lay across the bed and got me to lube up the rim of the bulb and place it over her pussy. She held it in place and told me to pump away. Her labia lips where sucked in, as was her clit hood, the swelling actually hid her clit - as I pumped slowly, the bulb was filling with her now red and glistening flesh. I stopped so she grabbed the pump and told me to suck on her nipples.

As I played quite hard with her nipples, using lips and teeth on one while pummelling the other with my hand, her legs were out straight and wide apart, and her head thrown back in orgasmic pleasure. She was still steadying the bulb with one hand but the other was still pumping away harder. The bulb was now full of her engorged pussy, looking very stretched but she was obviously enjoying the experience.

She released the pressure and removed the cup, but the swelling hardly reduced and she pushed my head down and told me to lick away. Her whole pussy seemed red hot and was swollen, so much that my tongue could not even find her clit, although taking as much into my mouth as possible, I had her completely over the top again.

After a few minutes of that treatment, I stood up and sunk my very hard cock into her still engorged pussy. Regrettably I only managed a few very hard strokes before dumping my load in a strangely tight pussy, but I had lasted long enough to give her a screaming climax.

As we cuddled afterwards I remarked that she seemed to be erring towards Nevada Chantal's love of pain, and must be careful. "Oh no darling that wasn't painful, that was pleasant, just a tingling feeling and superb sex." I am not sure I was convinced, but I agree it was excellent sex.

The following morning we had breakfast, and she dressed in a tight black jumper and a shortish blue mini skirt with a white butterfly design on one leg, and a pair of dark blue stilettos with a moderately high heel. She had another outcall to Dave SUV booked for midday, and I dropped her off and went to find a quiet spot to kill a couple of hours listening to my car radio. After only a little over an hour I had a brief call saying she was ok but to pick her up outside his house right away.

I took about ten minutes to rush back to the house and found her sitting on a garden wall about ten houses away from Dave's. She jumped in the car and looked undamaged but was red and sweating and breathing deeply. "The bastard, when I got there and after the usual preparation I was lying on the bed and Dave stood at his dressing table and started to prepare some lines of cocaine. I told him no way would I or any of my punters have anything to do with drugs and said I was leaving. "

"He was very genuine with his apologies and said he would leave it and could we please continue. I agreed as no harm done but I told him I never wanted to see him with drugs if he booked me again. We had a kiss and cuddle warm up session and I slipped his condom on with my mouth and he got me to kneel on the bed as he wanted my ass. I lubed up and got in position with my head buried in the pillow and my ass in the air."

"After a few moments Dave's cock was slipping into my ass and he started some nice long slow strokes, have had him there before and he is quite good. Well, as his strokes got harder I was heating up; he was doing marvels for me. I don't usually cum as well from anal but this was better than what you achieved for me last night. I was pouring sweat and absolutely screaming with pleasure, as he pumped his load into me and as I gradually came down the truth was dawning to my befuddled mind."

"I pushed him off and got up looking at the dresser, as I suspected the bastard had used the cocaine and put it on the outside of his condom, there was still quite a bit left so I guess I did not get very much, but in my ass the effect was almost instantaneous. I called him all the names a street hooker could think of and picked up my clothes and quickly dressed in the hallway as I called you."

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers
12