Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Yet more experiences, including Dogging.
4.3k words
4.22
74.2k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

My darling Chantal was cuddled up to me when I awoke in our hotel bedroom; she was peacefully sleeping, so rather than disturb her, I just lay there thinking. Just a few short weeks ago, this beautiful girl lying beside me had been 'my best friend who was a girl' and, unbeknown to me, very frustrated sexually with her marriage. Things had changed dramatically when she had read, much to my surprise, the story I had based on how I fantasised about her becoming a prostitute in Nevada.

Our discussions on the subject seemed to just spiral out of control, I have no idea how I let things get to where we are now. She had only ever had sex with her husband, and even that very 'vanilla', now she had almost caught up with the improbable experiences of her fantasy double. She was indeed a prostitute and just last night had not only managed to experience her first double penetration but had even accepted two cocks in her pussy at the same time.

I could only rationalise the fact that I was letting her put herself in so much danger by the fact that I loved her, and wanted her to be happy. Her experiences were indeed giving her a great deal of pleasure, and of course, another reason I was assisting was the fact that I too was getting unbelievable pleasure. Thinking of danger, her plans for the evening were quite high on the list, although not as bad as her nights actually working the streets, one of her punters was taking her 'dogging'.

Chantal woke up, and soon took my mind off worrying about her, she was very animated, as she jumped out of bed and said "Must go and clean up and then my pimp can use his whore's versatile pussy and perhaps loosen up her throat ready for tonight's fun." We had a very pleasing session; her pussy had definitely not suffered any ill effects, and finally we went down to breakfast.

She remained in the same mood all day, reinforced when William called and said he had contacted 'lots' of like minded people to join them later. Chantal put a lot of thought into her dress for the evening, a short denim skirt to give William easy access to her in the confines of the car. A thin blouse with easy to undo buttons, no bra, her grey stilettos although she considered these unnecessary she would wear them working the bar as he was not collecting her until half nine. She put on her biggest hoop earrings and far too much makeup, saying her head was the focal point of the evening's fun.

It could have been the sexual excitement she was radiating, but between six and nine, she collected four quickies from the bar, which she was very pleased with. At nine o'clock she took me off to our room for her to 'pack', she had put a lot of thought into it. She had a large carton of condoms, two packs of wet wipes, a large hand cleanser dispenser, and several hand towels. She packed all this into a holdall and as we left, picked up a cushion apparently to rest her chest on when she was leaning out of the car window.

We met William in the hotel car park; he was driving a new model SUV, that he said he had hired for the night, to give them more space. He gave me directions in case we were separated on the way, although in no way would I have let that happen, and I followed him to the site some ten miles away. When we arrived at the recreational car park on a quite road deep in the forest, there were only two other cars in sight, it was too dark to see if they were occupied.

They parked up, facing outwards in case a quick getaway was required, in the far corner away from the other two cars. I parked near the entrance but with a good view of their car. Chantal phoned me and said it was still deserted but not to worry as it was still around twenty minutes before the planned start time. While we were waiting, I noticed that one of the other cars was rocking in a way indicating sexual activity but they had not put their interior light on to invite spectators, probably not part of the scene.

Over the next quarter of an hour the car park was rapidly filling up, I wondered just how many he had invited, having counted the arrival of fifteen cars. All but two contained single males, one of the others had a couple, the woman having a mass of blonde hair, but I could not tell what age. The last car also contained a couple, they parked up opposite Williams, and as they stopped, their headlights illuminated his car.

Chantal telephoned and said "Looks like it's on, wish me luck." She did not actually give me chance to reply, as she hung up, their internal light was turned on and William flashed his headlights three times. This apparently is the signal that they are inviting anyone to come and watch, it worked; men soon surrounded their car, all standing some six feet away and presumably waiting for the action. I noticed that none of the couples had got out of their cars.

I saw no reason why I should not walk over, if for no other reason than to get a better view. As I got nearer, Chantal wound down her window, the signal that participation was invited, she was kneeling on the seat and it was obvious that William had his cock in her from the way her head was bobbing in and out of the window. She had already positioned the cushion to lean on and she dropped out the towels and cleanser dispenser and said for all of us to hear. "Hi guys welcome, my name is Chantal, I would like to suck cocks, and I have condoms if you want to use them but I am more than happy to drink all your lovely juice bareback. Who's first?"

Surprisingly, it was not one mad rush, three guys went forward and quickly took out their cocks and cleaned them off, the first guy went up to her and saying hello, offered her his cock. Although William was still pounding away she sucked the naked cock right down her throat, William obviously climaxed at this point so she was able to concentrate on the chap standing at her window.

He, needless to say, came rather quickly and in the dim light I could see her swallow the cum that was not already shot down her throat. She said "Thank you that tasted nice, here you can have one of my cards." There was a wide range of ages present, the majority middle aged, but a few youngsters and several more my age. The next guy was already waving his cock in front of her face but she took the opportunity to get into a more comfortable position and William undid her blouse and started playing with her tits.

The car with the couple in then turned on their headlights, which illuminated the scene for us all. Number two was completed with the same satisfaction for all parties and she was soon onto number three. I was surprised how orderly things were, but apparently, any dick heads were soon told where to go, so as not to spoil the fun of others. When her fourth guy had finished, actually, his load ended up all over her face and in her hair, I noticed that the couple in the car providing the light had got out and she was bent over the bonnet being fucked. As the guys took their turn with Chantal they wandered over to watch the show, it did not appear that she wanted any third party participation.

Chantal was still going strong, after number ten or so also blew his load all over her face, she really was looking the total slut. Her face and hair was dripping with cum, and her eye makeup was streaking down her face as I watched her tongue come out and lick an annoying glob from her lips. One of the guys came over from the car and asked if she could give him a few condoms as the women was turned on enough watching, to give it a try, but not bareback.

Chantal gave him a handful, but I suspect that if there was any cum going spare, she knew where she wanted it to go. That gave a natural break to the proceeding, and Chantal had a drink, although I noticed she did not attempt to clean up, and William took the opportunity to remove her blouse and get into an uncomfortable position to work on her pussy with his mouth. This immediately got her calling out for the next guy and she started on the first of a similar number of guys still standing around.

This guy did not get her full attention as William was working on her effectively, but he, and William, was soon satisfied and yet another guy was in position. I could not believe how civilised the participants were, there was very little talk amongst themselves, just praising Chantal, and the occasional group cheer as someone shot all over her face.

My attention did go back to the other woman, who was now being quite vocal lying across the bonnet of her car with a guy taking her from the rear. All of us, including Chantal stopped to watch as the guy in her made a good job of it, hubby was standing beside them holding her hand. The display was soon over, with the woman pulling up her knickers and dragging hubby back to the car, and they drove off.

Chantal said for all to hear "Come on guys back to work, there are still seven or eight of you to go. If my friend lets me, we might arrange something like that for all of you next time. Anyone that comes to visit me professionally over the next few weeks, will get an invite if it happens." The little slut that would outdo Nevada Chantal's gangbang, and would be without the assistance of fluffers.

Her seven guys all completed their mouth fucks with added enthusiasm, and as she finished the last guy, she wiggled around and gave William what must have been a sticky kiss and then announced to the dozen or so guys that were still standing around. "I'll lay my head out of the window, and you can all wank an extra load over my face."

It was difficult her getting into a good position so in the end William opened up the back door and she lay on her back while the guys, three at a time, pulled themselves off all over her face and hair. Photography was not popular amongst these guys but I had to go and grab my camera for a few shots of the filthy state they left her face and hair.

She had their spunk filling her eyes, one completely shut, and the other with strings of the stuff stretching out as she blinked. Her nose was clogged up with a sort of bubble of cum forming each time she breathed out. Her tongue was out as far a she could reach licking it off her chin and lips. "Thanks boys, shows over I hope I will hear from you all shortly."

The group disappeared into their cars and drove off and after just a few minutes, the three of us were alone in the car park. She said, "William is taking me back to my room for a little while, you follow along, and I will see you soon – that was fun!" I followed them back thinking that it was basically a good night, she was obviously happy and no worries over her physical safety, perverts seem like nice guys and a case of safety in numbers.

She had convinced her self that doing oral without a condom had a low risk of catching anything, but she was not improving her odds any. I made it nineteen guys not counting William or the cum bath she had at the end. I had no idea how many of the guys who were used to getting a fuck for free would contact her but she certainly gave a good marketing job.

They got back to the hotel before me, and had gone to her room when I arrived; I hope she had cleaned up before walking into the building. I went up to my room and downloaded the best picture I had of her cum covered face and left it full screen on my laptop, it looked disgusting, but to my perverted mind arousing. It did not actually hear any activity from next door but it was not long before my love came in and gave me a huge kiss, she had cleaned up, and cuddle.

"Your real Chantal has had a lovely weekend, the Nevada Chantal took her sexual experiences to the extreme, but I am actually doing a pretty effective job in catching her up. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think she managed to suck all that lovely cum out of twenty different cocks in one session."

I showed her the picture on my screen and said, "Nevada Chantal was not stupid enough to risk her health, but I must admit that the real Chantal does look a real slut there. I agree you are almost overtaking the fantasy Chantal with some things, if you go ahead with the different dogging session that may well rival her gangbang experience. Of coarse you will have to work harder than she did, if you don't find some fluffers."

She laughed and said "Without meaning to sound nasty but I am sure those 'wankers' will be able to work themselves up ready if required, it will be good for business if they do get in touch. Talking of business do you realise that including the £780 I have just collected from William, the dear boy did enjoy his night. I have earnt £1,660 this weekend. You had better play with my little boobs now because I think I have collected enough to give them an interesting boost."

I took up the invitation but did say that we should talk about that because they looked fine to me, I even got a bit rough with my teeth and told her they tasted fine as well. The session did end up with me getting a little carried away, I think because we were both turned on by the evening's events. After I gave her boobs, several bite marks, and had the nipples standing up very firm I brought her off with my mouth in her pussy.

We actually ended up with me going like hell into her ass and her working a dildo into her pussy. We were both completely exhausted and had a very sound night's sleep cuddled up together.

When we finally managed to get ourselves out of bed and down for the last call for breakfast, Chantal turned on her phone and was greeted with 'seven missed calls'. Fortunately the dinning room was deserted, for what followed, where some very rude conversations. She first called William and thanked him for a wonderful experience and he asked if she really was up for a gangbang in the same place the following Saturday. Chantal agreed to it but only with punters that had visited her before hand, thinking that it would keep things a little more reasonable.

William could, of course participate as before, but she would not expect him to pay the extra per punter, she would consider that a favour to her customers and hopefully keep them 'cumming'. She then called the next on her list of outstanding calls. This caused her to ask me to find out if her room was available for the rest of the day, although we would still have to drive back tonight.

Hazel was more than happy to let us have the rooms; obviously paying for the night. With this information, she completed her six conversations and was solidly booked with half hour sessions from six to nine o'clock in the evening. Not only some more action for her but it would take her earning for the weekend over an unbelievable £2,000.

We had only just finished breakfast and had decided to spend the day lazing around down at a nice cove a few miles away, when yet another call put paid to that. One of the guys from the night before wanted a full two hour session at lunchtime. While she was having obvious fun with this guy I just had a lie down in my room and listened to the radio, interrupted on a couple of occasions by pounding from next door. I was almost surprised when she received no further calls during the afternoon, but the success of the previous night was already proven with over a third booking appointments. I once again found myself listening to action for a full three hours, I counted nine occasions when Chantal was having an extremely enjoyable time, but it was finally over, and she came in to me and agreed that we should drive home right away.

Considering the effort, she had clearly put in all evening, she was extremely lively on the drive home and was constantly chatting. "What a weekend, your Chantal is almost up to Nevada Chantal standard, and is most definitely enjoying it just as much as she did. Sixteen men have pleasured me and I am very sure that not one of them was disappointed. As I said, already ahead of her on amount of cum swallowed in a session and catching up on number of cocks taken simultaneously, the DP was fantastic and the way things are going I expect I will even have to try the double anal just to say I can."

I gave a little laugh and said "So even with what you have achieved in the last few days, your are still thinking of expanding your experiences, maybe my subconscious mind knew you better than either of us did."

She reached over and squeezed my thigh "You clever person, releasing the real me onto an unsuspecting world, I am having the most fantastic time, and despite the couple of nasty experiences I am absolutely sure I want to continue. I suspect next week's gangbang numbers will end up in the same league as Nevada, and if I let them all use my ass it may loosen it enough to get a couple of them in there next Sunday."

I took hold of her hand and put it back on her lap, I don't like distractions while driving, the conversation was probably taking my mind off the road too much as it was. "You utter slut, it was only a few hours ago that you said only a freak could achieve double anal. If you do, you will have achieved just about everything she did. With the dogging session included a little more in fact."

She then started rubbing her tits with her hands and said, "These little things are due for some expansion, but I am not sure about piercing my tongue I don't really fancy one in the mouth. I am ahead of her with my nipples but might have a piercing in my clit hood one day, sounds like they can be fun. As far as tattoos, I am not too sure, only really considering a small one perhaps over my pelvic bone."

I replied, "From almost innocent wife, to Nevada Chantal's standard, in what is probably less time, you are unbelievable and I love you. I would be quite happy to see if we can find a house somewhere near your work, that has perhaps a granny annex attached from where you could ply your trade. That's if you want too, of course."

"Oh darling that would be fantastic, we can talk more of that when I see how the business progresses, although so far, it seems silly me going to the office for four days to earn what I can earn in four hours on my back. That could well be a solution although we must be sure it makes sense to both of us, let's leave it for a few weeks."

"When we get home I want you to use the pussy pump on me and than give me a good spanking, before taking my ass. Don't worry, nothing heavy with needles or anything, but perhaps I should try a little of the rough stuff."

I sighed and said, "Look we agreed that none of the BDSM stuff was in our fantasy, perhaps I will play a little hard with you tonight, but in no way do you ever let a punter do anything rougher than the odd slap on the ass."

She replied "I know it's just that I have almost achieved all your fantasies, I even inadvertently tried some drugs, I am sure that you slapping my ass a bit won't do any harm."

As soon as we got home, she sent me to have a shower, which I did quite quickly, but I was pleasantly surprised when I finished and found her lying naked on the lounge settee. She was naked, except for her very nigh black platform shoes, and was blowing smoke rings from a cigarette! Her other hand was pulling hard on her nipple barbell, making her whole boob stretch to a cone shape. "Put the pussy pump in place please, and see how big you can make my pussy lips look."

I found the pump and the lube on the arm of the settee together with my 18" clear plastic ruler. I ignored the ruler and proceeded to lube up the cup, and after putting, a couple of fingers into her moist pussy, fitted the cup in place, and started pumping out the air. She reached over, stubbed out her cigarette, and proceeded to twist both her nipple barbells at the same time.

Having filled the cup with her pussy lips and clit, I got her to hold the cup in place with one hand, and gave her the pump in the other. Her reaction to this was to pump even harder, as I took a turn at her nipples. I took one in my mouth and twisted the other around as far as it would go, while pinching the base hard between finger and thumb. She kept asking me to pinch and pull harder, and was very obviously enjoying the experience.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12