Chantal's Clothing Becomes Her Toy

Story Info
When playtime lasts all day.
3.6k words
4.4
54.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you David." was the thought in her mind as her eyes fluttered open. Hurriedly she glanced around the train car to see if anyone had noticed the involuntary shudder and the flush that now sat on her cheeks.

"Damn you," but she had a small smile to her lips as she voiced her displeasure softly under her breath.

Mind you, she reflected she probably had started it all, or had she?

As the city flashed by the trains window, she tried hard to ignore the pulsing and wetness between her legs and let her mind drift back to the beginning of it all, a couple of weeks earlier.

He had been out of town on a business trip, but they had joined up together online to talk of their day, just before their usual bedtime. Talk went from the weather, to the holdup on the business deal he was trying to close, to the craziness of her office during the summer hours. Their banter was spicy and rich with double entendres and blunt expressions of lust for each other. As a joke, she had sent him link that took him to the webpage of a French exotic clothier, to a picture of a breast, full, lush, punctuated with a firm, red, and very hard nipple adorned with a non-piercing earring. His quite lusty reply reflected that the "girls" deserved diamonds like that to enhance their natural beauty, but it was sad, because the "girls", that he saw daily, definitely deserved names instead of being referred to as "them", or "the left one".

The conversation quickly descended into a long discourse on what he wanted to do with both of her breasts and nipples with and without adornment and her tasty button and culminated with a nice long, messy orgasm for her. The issue of her nameless breasts escaped her mind until his return a couple of days later. He walked in the door, dropped his briefcase and his luggage as he walked down the hall to the kitchen to take her up in his arms, smother her with kisses. Cupping her full breasts in his hands through her top, he practically dragged her (or did she pull him?) down to bedroom. In haste, their hands practically tore the clothes from each other as their lips traveled over each other's skin. Lips and tongues and sometimes teeth searching, tasting, teasing each other even though they both did not need the added stimulation, so close to orgasm in anticipation of the homecoming, a mere brush of the tongue would have caused an instantaneous orgasm for either one of them. Quickly, as per their ritual, she had cum first, with his face buried between her thighs, her legs spread wide, his tongue working its magic, her fingers in his hair, holding him close. Wanting to return the pleasure she had given her, she had taken him deep into her mouth, feeling him bump the back of her throat, his swollen cock head, filling all of her mouth as he fucked. When he gasped as his orgasm crested, his first spurt of cum deep into the back of her mouth, he pulled his wet cock from her lips, and cupped her breast in one hand, held his cock in the other and announced he was christening her breasts. Her right breast, he proclaimed was now called Aimee, as his cum splashed over the freckles that danced along the top of her breasts and down the sensual valley between them. Quickly he moved his cock to her left breast, announcing that this would now be Belle, letting his cock spurt the next wave of cum, over her red protruding nipple, running down her puffy areola dripping onto her stomach.

A couple of weeks later, she arrived home from her Saturday chores around the city, which included a stop at the boutique where she normally had her waxing done. Surprisingly enough, the ladies at the counter told her that he had been in earlier in the week, and had arranged and paid for her appointment, but that it including her having a full Brazilian wax, which was something she had never had before. Mystified she agreed, but lying on the table with her leg held up high and warm wax being applied where none had been before, she wondered if it was such a good idea. Admittedly afterwards, being completely hairless and totally smooth, being totally aware of skin on skin, was one of the most erotic sensations she could imagine, next to his talented tongue of course. Once she made it home, aroused and damp, she made a vow not to ask what was going on, she was going to make him spill the beans on his intentions. Only thing was, he made no mention, no hint, of the afternoons waxing, no clue as to what his intention was.


Mystified, she waited to see what his thoughts were but he said not a peep and gave not a hint, nor a clue.

Monday morning started out the same as any other workday. The alarm went off way too early, the shower was too brief. She loved to linger under the hard spray and use the hand showerhead to have a small climax, just enough to put a smile on her face for the day. Only today, when she got out of the shower, toweled dry, blow dried her hair, and come back into the bedroom to dress, she found two small boxes on the bed and David reclining against the headboard.

"C'est que cest?" she waved at the boxes.

"Well, you got me thinking about jewels for you, Aimee and Belle. These are for you and them." Nude, still damp from her shower she opened the smaller box first. Inside was the nipple drop jewelry that she had sent a picture of to him in an email a couple of weeks earlier from the bijoux-intime.com website.

"Put them on Sweetheart."

"Darling," she breathed" they are beautiful, but we have no time right now."

"I know darling, but open the next one, I think we will have time for it."

She undid the mauve ribbon and opened the lid apprehensively. "Que?" Inside was something she had never seen before, but it seemed vaguely familiar.

"Well, I went back to that website to buy your nipple jewels," began the explanation. "and I noticed this, and couldn't resist." A small smile appeared on his face.

She reached into the box and took out a string of pearls that wear joined by a black band. "They are called, 'String fleurs noires.' Black pearls with flowers."

"And?"

"You wear them, under or instead of your panties."

"David! No darling, not today."

"Yes come on, how can you resist, I think I translated the description as 'Black flowers and insane pearls which flirt with your lips and court your sex'?"

"No!"

"Yes Darling, today. You're still freshly waxed, so today is perfect for them."

Now it dawned on her the surprise of the Brazilian wax. He had this planned for days. Sighing she sat on the edge of the bed and carefully slipped the pearl necklace upwards with the black band around her waist and the pearls, vertically down along the lips of her pussy and upwards again to nestle between the cheeks of her ass.

"So, now what?" she inquired as she stood up and pirouetted, modeling them for him.

"You'll see, but for now better get finished dressing and lets get you to work."

"Ouch yes, your going to make me late."

Rushing now, she slipped on her skirt on, and fastened a blouse over Aimee and Belle who were firmly held in a lavender bra, hopping in circles while she slipped her shoes on.

The morning at work was typically crazy, with no time to breath, never mind wondering about the strange necklace of pearls that she had on. It was mid afternoon when she bent down to put a file folder back in the file, as she bent at the knees, her pussy lips opened slightly and the pearls slipped between. That wouldn't have normally bothered her, but with the sting of pearls now tighter to her body, she discovered her button bracketed by two of the smooth orbs. The sudden contact and pressure on her button caused her gasp and fall forward slightly so she ended up resting on her knees. Blushing, while her pussy throbbed slightly, she pretended to have trouble finding where the file was to go. Catching her breath, weak kneed, she managed to rise and walk back to her desk. Only now she found that the string of pearls was now firmly entrenched, her lips split apart and now clinging around the spheres. As well, she found that as she walked, the whole string moved, massaging just above and below her now swelling button. "Goodness," was her thought "now how will I finish this afternoon?"

"Simple," came to her mind, "I'll just sit down and not walk for the next couple of hours."

Not so simple as it turned out.

Now that she was conscience of the hard cool pearls between her lips, it became hard, if not impossible to ignore them. The more she squirmed in her chair, the more they buried themselves between her soft pink lips, making her squirm even more.

Finally, home time, how hard could that be? 20 minutes on the train, a short walk, and then she could do something about these pesky pearls. One of the things about the train ride home she had never noticed before was that the train was in constant motion. Oh, she had noticed the irritating side to side motion before, that made it hard to read her books on the trip in and out of the city, but this time she became very, very aware of the more subtle, more minute vibrations of the car as it vibrated the very seat she sat in, which caused the most enjoyable vibrations of the pearls, as they bracketed her now very hard button. One of the things that also happened as she sat in the upholstered seat was the one pearl on the string between her ass cheeks now sat right on her tight pucker. The vibration of the train caused unbelievable tingling there. Incessant tingling that kept bringing her close to the edge of an orgasm, especially in conjunction with the unbelievable sensations that she was getting from her very, very orgasmic button. Actually the most annoying thing she thought was that she was getting so close to orgasm, but just not quite getting there. It was just enjoy to make her red in the cheeks, enough to make her close her eyes to enjoy the slow build up to her climax, but just not enough to put her over the edge.

"Well," she thought, "I'll certainly take care of that once I get home, I'll use that dildo that I keep in the bedside table and it won't take much to make me cum and cum hard, probably a gusher of an orgasm too!"

That thought brought a small smile to her lips as she crossed her legs hard, trying in vain to stop the slow buildup of unreleased sexual energy between her legs.

Finally, her station arrived, and she practically ran from the car, but her legs felt like rubber as she made her way onto the platform, found her exit and began the walk the couple of blocks home. "Damn it." she thought, "Walking is almost as bad as the train."

The slow rotation of her hips along with the stride of her walk now had the pearls moving in circles as well as back and forth along her button. Needing to get home quickly, she increased her stride and found that she was just about to cum, no, not quite, just as she reached the front door.

Fumbling with her key, her mind not quite focused, she managed to get the door open, get inside the house and lean against the now closed door as a wave of exquisite pleasure overtook her body.

"Mon dieu, not bad for a non-orgasm." she thought as she walked down the hall towards the bedroom, undoing buttons as she walked, "But not for long."

As she walked into the bedroom she finds David there, in the big easy chair that they kept in on corner, reading a book.

"Hello darling," as he looks up from the pages. "Did you have a good day?" a soft smile on his lips shows that he knows that she did, or did not depending on your point of view.

"Yes you brat, it was a good day, but I plan on it ending on an even better note in about 30 seconds." came the muffled reply as her head was stuck in her blouse as she had her arms up over her head trying to pull it off without undoing the buttons. Finally it came off and landed on the floor in a heap. Her hair was tussled and falling over her shoulders she reached behind herself and let her bra join it on the floor. Her nipples, now free from the press of the lace cups sprung to life, turned redder than their usual soft pink. Just as quick she had the side zipper of her skirt undone (well almost undone) and tugged down over her hips, to be kicked off. Her hand reached for the waist band of the 'String fleurs noires'.

"Wait darling." comes the suggestion from the chair, "Before you take them off, you should put the whole ensemble on first for me."

"Que?"

"Ah you forget already, here let me remind you." and he gets up from the chair with the small box that she had first seen that morning. "This is the 'Bustier Chanines Fleurs Noirs.'" as he pulled the chain from the box. "It goes like this." and he fastened the necklace around her long neck and the chain fell down between the freckled valley between her breasts. Just above the valley the chain split into two longer chains joined by a small cluster of black flowers that matched the ones on her 'String fleurs noires." The end of the longer chains were capped with a small diamond that were to swing and sway from her nipples when she moved. They were to fasten to her nipples with a little noose with a sliding knot. Even though her nipples were dry they proved to be elusive when he tried pulling them through the tiny opening with his fingertips, even though his attempts seemed to make them longer and stiffer.

Finally he had an idea. He held the loops up to her nipple and put his lips to it and inhaled. The resultant suction resulted in not only the nipple popping through the loop, but a most satisfying sigh from Chantal.

"There we go." He stood back to admire his handiwork. Gold chain around her neck, two gold chains plunging downward from her throat in big swoops to end on her now very dark red and very erect nipples. The black waistband of her other adornment, hugging her hips, then a string of pearls, hanging straight downward, two pearls bracketing her button, then disappearing between the soft folds of her pussy lips, reappearing briefly just below her lips then disappearing again as they traveled up the cleft of her ass to join the waistband again behind her.

"C'est bon!" was his satisfied comment.

"Good then." she said" Finished?"

"Mmmmm I'm not sure."

"Well I am. Fuck me."

"Just a moment darling, I just need to make sure your nipple drops don't fall off, come over here to the chair and I'll adjust them." He quickly retreated to the chair and sat down.

Chantal started to walk towards the chair. The added sensation of her nipples being slightly squeezed made her knees weaken as the pearls moved. A flush started on her cheeks and she could feel her button swell to the almost bursting point as she reached the chair.He reached up and took her protruding nipple between his thumb and finger and with the other hand tightened the tiny noose around her nipple. She gasped, not from pain but the sensation of pressure on her right nipple was almost orgasmic to her. Her knees flexed a little as she fought to stand upright. He turned to her left nipple and gently held it. His touch almost brought her to her knees as her left nipple was the more sensitive of the two. His other hand slowly tightened the tiny noose and she audibly moaned, her nipples bursting with sensation.

"Now David."

"Sit down darling." and he rose from the chair. She sat down heavily almost not landing in the chair, her knees finally giving out after a full day of titillation and almost orgasms. She ended up right on the edge, her bum partially hanging over the edge as she sat there slumped, legs slightly parted.


He leans over her and gently removes the tiny loops. The sudden rush of blood to her already tight nipples is too much to bear and she orgasms. Just a small one, but still one that makes her compose that special noise she makes when she cums and she can feel her wetness seep out of her onto her lips and her pearls.

"Poor baby." he mutters to her throat as he nuzzles it.His head bends down and his tongue circles around the super sensitive nipples, not touching them with the tip, but just tracing around the edge of her puffy areola, feeling the little bumps that reside there. He can hear her whimper slightly and her hands are in his hair, as she tries to get him to taste her nipples with his mouth, but he knows that doing so will just push her over the edge, so he refrains.

Giving up on getting her nipples sucked, she pulls his head downward and he trails a stream of kisses, licks and sucks between her breasts, over her tummy. He resists her pull when he gets to her belly button and rims the tiny dimple with his tongue and pushes deep into it. This sensation causes her to push her hips upwards, trying to find something, anything to touch her button, to make her cum, but he pulls away so she languishes.

Kneeling between her legs now, he sits on his heels and looks up over her tummy, between her breasts to her face. Her eyes are half closed her cheeks flushed.

He looks downward, sees the pearls still tightly trapped between her puffy pussy lips. He can smell her arousal, her wetness.

"Now David." comes weakly from her lips,"Please!"

He reaches under the chair and removes the last box.He opens the lid.

"Yes sweetheart. Now."

One hand reaches up, slips a finger under the black waistband, and tugs it downward. It passes the spot where the pearls disappear between her wet pussy lips which now slowly, reluctantly, release the pearls. One wet pearl at a time. He continues to pull downward, over her thighs, her knees, to her ankles, past her toes.

Her eyes are now open and she sees him kiss the pearls that have held her close today, the pearls that have given her the almost orgasms, the pearls that are sweet with her taste.

He lowers the pearls and reaches into the box, and lifts his last gift for her today.

A glass dildo.

He licks the head of it, knowing that its not necessary. Her hand covers his and together they push it between the wet lips. They split, and then swallow it. The tight spot she has just past her lips, gives just the smallest resistance then yields. She closes her eyes, savoring the sensation of the slick dildo entering her, filling her.

David leans close. Watching her lips cling to the dildo as he pulls it out. Seeing how they roll aside when he pushes it into her. Each thrust a little deeper. Chantal spreads her legs further apart, lift her knees upwards to her breasts. The wetness from the dildo when he withdraws it, moistens her lips, runs down the slick pink folds. She takes an erect nipple in each hand, tugs on them.

He blows on her button, the cooling breath, making it come completely out form under its tiny hood, pink and wet. He reaches under her, traces a finger along the cheeks of her bum, to her tiny pucker, now wet with her juices as they escape her pussy lips, He rests his finger there, making tiny circles along the outside edge, spreading the wetness around. He leans down, tilts the dildo so it points upwards, slowly enters her, the bulbious tip, brushing against her g-spot, purses his lips and kisses her just above the pink folds.

She explodes in orgasm.

Loudly.

He can taste her on his tongue as her cum gushes out from around her pussy lips, stretched wide from the dildo. He can feel her cum on his face as she raises her hips crushing his lips tight against hers. His finger follows her pucker upward, pushes in the slick middle and slips inside.

She cums again.

Her breath stops as she exhales and wraps her legs around his shoulders, trapping him against her slit, wetness running down her pussy lips, the inside of her thighs, the curve of her ass. Her hands find his ears and pull him upwards. She kisses him on the mouth, hard.

"Merci mon amour. J'taime David."

"I love you Chantal."