Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were done with her, each of the men got dressed and looked at me. One by one they shook my hand while Marjory crawled over to pick up her dress and put it on while remaining on her hands and knees and keeping her eyes on the floor. I nodded to them that I understood exactly what had happened and that I was good with it. The first one who'd used Marjory gave me a last clap on my shoulder and I lifted her up from the floor and escorted her back to the car.

On the way home she untied the dress and unwrapped it from around her body so she was totally uncovered. Spreading her legs she tipped her head to one side and closed her eyes. For a second, I was afraid she was going to try to get me to do something but she sat there fully exposed to anyone who glanced into the car.

It took a minute before I realized that what she was doing. She was showing everyone that she was a fallen woman who was no better than what the five men had said she was. My grandmother, my beautiful, kind, and loving grandmother, had just let five black men fuck her and abuse her, without her saying a word. Because she was, even though she'd denied it, willing to be rented or sold to every male who showed up with blue balls, even if he had bad breath and they had no future together. In fact, those were probably deciding factors in who got to use her and who didn't. The more degrading the experience, the more she probably craved it in her mind.

Did I say that it was the understatement of the century? I was wrong. Really hard to do is the understatement of the fucking eon. Emotionally I was a wreck. I wanted to murder the five men for what they'd just done. I wanted to take Marjory and cuddle her and tell her that she was going to be alright. I wanted to use her myself because if she'd fuck them, then she'd certainly fuck me. And finally, I wanted to make love with her like we usually did when we were together because she deserved to know that someone cared about her no matter what she thought about herself.

She fastened her dress again as I turned onto her street. She pulled the sun visor down to check her makeup and used a tongue dampened handkerchief to wipe some of the places where cum had dried around her mouth from when she'd licked and sucked each one of them clean after they'd used her. Finished, she tipped the visor back into place. She never said a word to me the entire trip.

I walked her back into the house and dropped my arm. She looked at granddad then turned to me. Her arms went around my neck.

"Thank you sir."

I hugged her back and then let go.

"Kevin." Granddad said my name.

I looked his way to see him pointing at grandmother. He mimed hugging her again and made a kissy face. I got it.

"Grandmother." I held out my arms. "I love you."

She hesitated but I swept her in and hugged her. Bending I started to kiss her but she put her hands on my chest to stop me and turned her face away in denial. Undaunted I followed and kissed her anyway. I kissed her even knowing that she'd just had the cum coated cocks of five men in her mouth less than an hour before. Finished, I looked down at her.

"I don't care what you have to do to be happy. I love you anyway."

She looked at me for a moment then lifted her arms to put them around my neck. Tipping her face up and closing her eyes, she waited for me. I kissed her again then let her go. She turned toward granddad then stopped to look over her shoulder at me.

"Sir, I am available on Thursday after four. If you are permitted."

I did a fast review in my head over what Helen's and my schedules looked like for the coming week. Helen was meeting someone on Wednesday and was clear on Thursday but I had school and work until three thirty. Four would be cutting it close.

"Five is better for me and I will ask."

"Thank you sir, I will let my chaperone know that I will receive your attentions." She knelt down between granddad's feet and ran her hands up his thighs and started undoing his belt buckle.

"Greg." I said his name by way of goodbye, nodded once, and turned away.

Helen met me at the door when I got home. She was all hands and lips and soft moans of desire the moment I walked in. I looked but didn't see Kelsey anywhere.

"Kelsey?" I asked as soon as I could get a word in past the kisses she was showering me with.

She ignored my question and grabbed at my clothes, tugging at them. I tried to lift her to carry her to her bedroom but she refused. Instead she knelt and continued to pull on my clothes until she was able to get my pants down to my knees. Hot lips slid over the head of my cock as she pushed me against the front door to hold me in place while she sucked and licked and pumped me. I groaned, lacing my fingers in her hair as I came in her mouth.

Kelsey snuck in after midnight, rousing both Helen and I as she lifted the covers and snuggled against my front while Helen spooned against my back. She smelled like sex.

"You smell like sex." I hooked her closer.

"Ian." She wiggled a little bit to get comfortable.

That did it. Using one hand I pushed her underwear down enough that I could slip my growing erection into her. Gently I started thrusting while holding her against my chest. I wasn't doing much, just barely moving in and out enough to call it sex. Kelsey pulled my arms tight and arched to give me a good angle until I started to come. At that point I just pushed as deep as I could and let myself go while she held still and let me come inside of her. It wasn't about pleasure, it was about Kelsey needing me to claim her as mine again after she'd strayed. And me needing it just as much.

Finished, I pulled out. Helen sat up, stuck her head underneath the covers and used her mouth to clean me off while Kelsey tugged her underwear back up. When we were all ready, we resumed our snuggle and went to sleep in each other's arms.

TWENTY ONE

"Did you know?" I asked in the morning as we sat at the kitchen table while Kelsey was in the shower upstairs. "About grandmother's needs?"

She nodded.

"And you're okay with it?"

"My love, I am Queen of Hearts and I have three fully linked stars. Mother's needs are nothing compared to mine."

"Oh."

"Her satisfaction is a gift from father to her."

"I don't understand."

"Father manages her calendar. He is the one who sets her appointments and with whom. He finds Males to satisfy her. That is his gift to her because he loves her and understands that she needs the Males he surprises her with."

"So she doesn't know until she arrives?"

Mom shook her head no.

"It is father's gift. The unexpectedness of it is part of her need."

Huh. Thinking about last night and how Marjory had responded, as well as how the men had actually taken care to not really hurt her beyond the minimum necessary, I could see how someone who needed to be sexually satisfied that way would find the association setup very appealing. I could also see how the association actually helped women with similar needs because the men knew what the limits were and Marjory hadn't actually risked anything to get what she needed. She got her fantasy fulfilled while not having to worry about real rape, disease, or even injury or death. And no one who wasn't there knew about any of it, so her secret was totally safe.

It as all very convenient. The women got what they needed, the Males got what they needed, and everyone was happy and content. Even I was happy and content. I had Helen, Marjory, and Kelsey to keep me sexually satisfied. Kelsey had Ian to have an affair with, about which I didn't mind, so she was getting everything she needed to be happy too.

The only one who wasn't getting what she needed was Helen. Cautiously, so she wouldn't know what I was thinking, I rose to kiss her on her cheek before heading to my office. There were files on my computer I needed to look at.

I wonder if my Queen of Hearts will appreciate a gift of two white, two black, and two Asian Males. All six at once. All night long.

There is only one way to find out.

1...456789