Chaperone for Beach Week

Story Info
Giving in to the advances of a young man.
1.1k words
3.79
84.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
equs64
equs64
150 Followers

Dammit.

We were having cocktails when we noticed that 3 of the girls we were chaperoning were not around. I knew where to go look. There was a group of college boys renting a house 2 up from us. It was "beach week." We had offered to give out our beach house for the group who were graduating from high school. So we were there with 2 other couples in our 12 bedroom house.

I was probably the most sober of the moms, so I grabbed my margarita and threw on a cover up over my bikini and headed out the front door and down the street.

The door at house number 3245 was unlocked and I went in. It was quiet on the main floor so I went upstairs where I knew the bedrooms and game room was. That was when I did hear the giggling and the music. I walked to a door and tapped twice and walked in.

There were our 3 missing high schoolers and several college boys. They were all doing what I guess is called "body shots." All clothes were on. Nothing bad was going on but I had to get them back to our house before things did. They all looked at me and got the message immediately. They grabbed up their belongings and headed out the door. A look was all it took.

The boys scattered as well. One lingered. He looked at me and assured me that it was all just fun and hanging out was all that was going on. Then he surprised me when he asked, "Are you the woman living at 3238.?"

"Yes, but how would you know?"

"We see you on the beach. You're pretty hot."

"HOT? I'm 51!"

"Well, I don't care. You have a great figure. You are a MILF"

I did not quite know how to reply but I was drunk enough to totally appreciate the comments from this 23 year old who had a fabulous body. He was in swimming trunks and his chest and shoulders were sculpted and he was absolutely gorgeous with his long dark hair and dark eyes. I had to remind myself he was probably a couple years older than our oldest son.

"We have margarita fixings if you want to reload" he said.

Against my better judgment I took him up on the offer and topped off my drink.

"Have you ever done body shots?"

"WHAT! I exclaimed. I don't even know but barely what they even are!"

"Do you want to know what it involves?"

My slightly drunk and slightly horny self responded with a "Yes."

"May I get your name before I start the educational process?"

"Tana."

"Ok, Tana. Lie on your back across the bed. Open your mouth for the lime."

Then he poured a bit of tequila on my tummy and spread salt on to the wet area.

"Are you ready for me to do one, he asked?"

"Sure, I'm ready." Good gosh, I thought. Am I crazy?

He poured a shot glass of tequila and placed it on my flat stomach. Then he licked the salt from my tummy, threw back the shot and then took the lime from my lips. He lingered on my lips a bit more than he should have but I was totally into it by now.

"I'd like a shot too. How about returning the favor?"

So I spread some tequila around his nipple, poured a shot, put salt on his chest and licked him before knocking back a shot and then sucking the lime in his lips.

I leaned back on to the bed and got ready for a 2nd round.

"You have some great tan lines."

"Want to lick the salt from where the white skin is?"

And with not another word, I hiked up my hips to allow me to slide my bikini bottom down to just above where I stopped shaving.

So he once again spread tequila over my loins and salted me up. But this time he placed his hand on my inner thigh as he licked the salt. I grabbed his hand and pulled it up a bit closer to my pussy and squeezed my thighs together. He got the hint. His index finger rubbed outside my bikini bottom but over my pussy. OMG, it felt wonderful. Then I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to my cleavage. Pulling aside my bikini cup, I exposed a nipple. He knew what to do and took me into his mouth.

I was thrusting my hips into the air as he sucked on me. Then I grabbed his hand and shoved it into my bikini bottom. I had lost all self-control. I wanted to be fingered. And that is when my heart went into my throat. I heard the click of a shutter on a camera. It was David who had come looking for me and walked into our room.

"Before you ask, I've been here for a couple of minutes." Then he looked at the young man who was absolutely ready to freak out with fear.

"Would you like a piece of her?"

"Oh. No sir nothing like that was in my mind."

"Oh bullshit. I'll ask again. Do you want to fuck my wife?"

"Heck, all of my buddies and me would, sir."

"Bend her over that pool table and pull that bikini bottom down"

"David, I shouted. What are you saying? (Although having done this before I knew exactly where this was going)

"Darling, he said, unless you want the kids and your mother to see the photos I now have, you'll do what I ask."

There was no way that could happen and I was very interested in having sex with this young man, so I said nothing in return. Plus, David knew that I loved to be watched. We had done this before

And with that he bent me over the pool table. His hands moved up to my bikini top and he massaged them vigorously. I felt his hardness lying between my ass cheeks as he dry humped my bottom.

I reached down to my clit and with my index finger started to rub it.

He was pumping me harder now and rubbing my tits harder as well.

"Unhook her top," demanded my husband.

And with one quick motion, my tits sprung out and then I felt the tip of his cock start to press against my pussy and with one quick thrust, he was in.

"Wait! I shouted. You need a condom."

"Do you have a condom young man?" asked David.

"Yes, Sir. I can get one."

Son, you find that condom and show up at our house at 11. We'll be waiting. And if you have a friend you would like to bring, please do."

equs64
equs64
150 Followers