Chapter 01: Her Birthday

Story Info
A loving wife gets a surprise for her birthday.
1.6k words
3.78
76.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Her Birthday

"Can I take off the blindfold yet?" she asked for the umpteenth time.

"Not yet," I answered, a little impatiently. "I will tell you when you can take it off!"

She pouted but let me lead her through the door. I positioned her at the foot of the bed, made certain she was steady, and stepped back.

"Okay," I said. "Now."

My wife reached up and pulled the blindfold away... and saw the mostly naked black man lying on our bed. She looked around for me.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Your birthday gift," I said, settling down on the futon across from our bed.

She glanced back at him and I could tell she was taking him in. His head was shaved bald and his handsome face sported a small goatee. His naked torso was well muscled without being TOO ripped, and his long athletic legs ended at a firmly sculpted ass barely covered by the boxer-briefs he wore. Her gaze lingered on the prodigious bulge in the front of his shorts.

"You're not serious."

"Totally. He's been instructed not to speak, and to respond to your every whim," I grinned. "He's all yours."

I could tell she was torn. I knew her fidelity to me was important, but since I didn't seem to have an apparent problem with her messing around with this guy, she was at war.

"What's the catch?" she asks, looking at me. I grin sheepishly and hold up the hand held camera.

"I get to film it for posterity."

My wife had never wanted to be filmed fucking me, but I hoped the prospect of giant black dick would entice her. She removed her flannel shirt, revealing the tight red tank top that barely managed to contain her pert, 34B breasts.

Apparently my gamble paid off.

I switched the camera on and captured her slowly removing her clothes; shimmying out of her tight jeans, taking her panties with them, revealing her neatly trimmed snatch.... The man on our bed had rolled onto his back and was rubbing his crotch as he watched my wife undress.

She slipped off her tank top and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the ground. My wife had a slim, athletic build, with rounded perky breasts, slender waist and large ass... she was beautiful. Without a word she moved to the bed and reached down to grasp the black man's waistband. He allowed her to slip the tight-fitting boxer-briefs off, and smiled as she gasped at the sight of his huge, semi-hard cock.

"Its twelve inches long and three inches wide at its hardest," I informed her. She glanced at me with wide eyes.

"It will never fit!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, I think you'll find he'll make it fit," I replied. The dark man grabbed her from behind and easily pulled her to the bed, in a forceful but gentle fashion that I knew turned my wife on. He didn't kiss her lips (another condition of our agreement) but nibbled her neck and earlobes, meanwhile his large hands cupped her firm tits. My wife bit her lip to keep from moaning, but soon she let one out, and then it was all down hill from there.

The black man worked his way down her lean body and was soon licking and sucking on her nipples, occasionally biting them and making my wife squeal. His right hand worked its way between her legs and began massaging her clit. My wife was fit to be tied, squirming, trying to force his thick fingers inside her tight cooch.

Her hands strayed all over his smooth skin and muscular body, and soon found their way to his massive member. Her long slender fingers couldn't quite wrap around it in its immense girth, and she easily could place her hands side by side in its intense length.

His thick wet tongue made its way to her belly-button and further south until he was finally licking and sucking on her clit. My wife still stroked his cock, but soon she began whimpering in frustration.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked, knowing full well what the matter was... I was asking for the benefit of the stranger servicing my wife.

"I want to suck on it!"

The man grunted slightly but did not cease his work on my wife's clit. He shifted his leg so she could get her head passed his defenses and encapsulate the gigantic head of his cock in her lips.

"My god it's huge!" she exclaimed, drawing back a little... she licked the tip of his cock, put her lips around it again and gave it a tentative slurp... and then began trying to force more and more of that giant appendage into her throat. The more intense the man's clit-sucking was, the deeper she tried to take him, but if he was coming anywhere near orgasm, he sure wasn't showing it. Finally she screamed, though it was a bit muffled due to the massive prick in her mouth, but she arched her back and writhed in the unrelenting agony of pleasure.

Then, as her orgasm began to wane, the man shoved two fingers deep into my wife's twat. She screamed again as he resumed intensity on her clit, flicking and sucking on it hard as he pistoned his two meaty fingers in and out of her wet, juicy cunt. She came hard again and then again as he added a third finger. She could no longer concentrate enough to suck on his cock, so, again without skipping a beat, he moved around her so his head was between her legs and his body was half on, half off the bed.

He added a fourth finger, stretching her normally tight pussy to limits it had never before achieved, and she screamed, totally unfettered now. Most of his fist sunk in and out of my wife, his thick fingers very nearly approximating the girth of his huge cock. As soon as her pussy relaxed enough for him to almost slide his thumb into her (and after another series of intense orgasms) he stopped.

She whimpered slightly, but I could tell she was glad of the break. But he wasn't done with her... not even close. He stood up, his twelve inch cock sticking straight out from his body. She looked down and positioned herself so he could more easily reach her pussy.

This was it. I moved to get a better vantage point of that humungous cock pushing into my wife, my own average sized cock throbbing at the seams of my jeans.

He placed the huge head at the entrance of her hole and lubed up his dick with the excess juice that had poured from her pussy. He then pressed the head gently against her opening, not enough to go in, but enough that she could feel it. His right hand moved and his thumb began brushing her clit. He then began moving his hips in small, tight circles, enough again to press against her, but not yet to pop in.

This drove my wife absolutely crazy. She squirmed and squealed and writhed until finally she snarled down at him.

"Put that huge thing in me, or I'll break it off and do it myself!"

This got a smile out of our mystery man, as he pulled back slightly...

...and plunged his monstrous prick nearly half way into my wife.

She screamed and tears sprang to her eyes, but he stopped there. He was not brutal. He waited till her whimpering eased and then slowly began to move... as my wife began whimpering again, but in a very different way.

He pushed in a little deeper, hitting my usual eight inch mark... and then pushed passed it.

She squealed again, and he stopped, waiting patiently.

She adjusted her position, and then looked at me, holding the camera.

"Honey, come here and give me something to suck on while he tears me apart," she said with a slight smirk. The man just watched me, his dick sticking three-quarters of the way into my wife, as I clumsily tried to take off my pants with one hand. When I finally succeeded, I crawled onto the bed and offered my wife's mouth my standard eight-inch equipment.

She immediately began sucking eagerly, immersing my dick almost completely in her mouth. The man began the slow pace again, pushing almost ten inches into my wife before she gave him the signal to stop.

"That's all," she said, taking my dick out of her mouth for the merest moment. "Fuck me as hard as you want, but you can't go any deeper than that."

The man smiled and indicated that we should reposition. Soon my wife's head was hanging off the side of the bed with my dick buried deep in her throat, while the amazingly well-hung black man stood at the far side of the bed, plunging his huge dick deep inside my wife's pussy.

After letting her pussy relax around his dick, he leaned forward and really began pumping on her. She screamed around my cock and buried me to my balls in her throat. She screamed again and again, vibrating around my dick and, in spite of myself, I expanded in her throat and emptied my load deep into her mouth as she screamed in the most intense orgasm I had ever witnessed from her. The man pumped on her several more times, pulled out, and came hard all over her stomach, all the while never making a noise.

I removed my spent dick from my wife's mouth and looked at the man.

"Thanks again," I said. He grinned, smiled, and walked out of the room and out of our lives. I clicked off the camera and set it down. I then lay next to my naked, exhausted, and thoroughly satisfied wife, kissed her cheek and whispered softly into her ear:

"Happy birthday, my love."