Chapter 01: The Journey

Story Info
Not as good as the second one will be.
795 words
2.82
11.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 2 years since I last saw her. I had gone to college in Pennsylvania while she went to college in South Carolina. But the day had finally come. I was going to see my girlfriend Ashers in South Carolina. Since I went to college in Pennsylvania, it was too far to see her once a week, hell, even once a month. But now that summer came, I was ready to see her for a long time. After I called her house to get directions to her house, I looked on map quest for directions. She had moved to another part of the state due to her father's work. As I looked on Map Quest for directions to her house, I couldn't help wondering what we were going to do for the next 3 days. I had a 2 ideas, but I didn't know if she would agree to them. One included another chick, which she could choose, and another included ice cream and the beach at night.

But as I drove on in my beat-up black pickup truck, I noticed that my dreams, and fantasies would never play out. This was just my girlfriend, the one I loved. It would never happen. It was just another one of my silly fantasies. One that will be tucked away in my head for times to come.

As I came to a slow stop, I saw this elegant house sitting on the corner of the street. I wondered if that was her house. And sure enough, it was. A 4 hour drive, and I was finally there. I knocked on the door and waited a few minutes. No one answered. I felt a jolt of disappointment run through my body. Maybe she just went for a quick walk, I told myself. So I sat down on the swinging chair and waited.

After an hour, I began to worry. So I knocked again. This time Ashers answered. She was still the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Her brown hair flowing past her shoulders, her green eyes glaring like the stars, and her smile more radiant than ever. She had large sized tits which every man lusted for, but only I had.. I asked her where she was. She told me that she was upstairs cleaning her room with the music on. It was odd, because I heard no music. But I brushed it off. There was no need to worry. I knew this because after the times we went through, she stood by me.

As I walked into her house, she pulled me into her arms and kissed me. She smelled like 2 different kinds of perfume. But I brushed this off as well. As she pulled me into her arms, and we went into a passionate kiss that seemed to last for hours. Finally we broke apart and she stated that she had someone she wanted me to meet. So I said okay. We walked up two flights of stairs past some gorgeous rooms and into a very large room where someone was sitting on a bed. She had black hair made into a mohawk, pain skin, green eyes, and was about 5 feet 5 inches tall with small tits. and The fantasy including another woman popped back into my head. But as it popped in, I shoved it back out. I told myself that this girl was helping ashers clean her room. "Hi, my name is Caroline," She told me as I reached out my hand. Instead of shaking it, she grabbed it and pulled me into her arms. She planted a very passionate kiss on my lips, and at the same time, Ashers came up behind me and started to kiss my neck. As soon as Caroline noticed that Ashers was behind me and I had nowhere to run, she started to unzip my pants. Down went my pants and my boner was showing. Caroline and Ashers both gasped and laughed. "What?" I asked, "Don't kid yourselves. I see those erect nipples you both have." We all laughed, but the laughter stopped abruptly. They seemed to think they still had some unfinished business.

They continued with pulling my boxers down, exposing my penis. Caroline started to lick it very gentle as I let out a moan. Ashers continued with kissing my neck very gently yet passionately. As that fantasy re-entered my head, I started to moan even more. Caroline stopped licking my penis and walked behind me and started to kiss Ashers. They both got into the moment and started to French kiss. My penis was getting even more erect as I saw my fantasy play out in front of my eyes.

Soon To Come :

Chapter Two: The Dream Fantasy