Chapter 02: Afternoon Leather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz sensually pulled her finger out of my ass and said, "I'll get that" and she left the room.

I continued to suck John's wonderful cock. As I did, he stroked the back of my neck and said "I think you're really going to enjoy the surprise that we planned for you tonight. At once I placed the bell I had heard. It was their front door. I started to panic and tried to tell John to unlock me. John wouldn't take his cock out of my mouth so my words just came out "mmphffms."

I heard the door to the room opening and tried to turn my head enough to see who was coming into the room. John held me head in place as he continued to fuck my face with his cock. All I could see was John's cock sliding in and out of my mouth. As the group came up next to John he slowly pulled his hard fat cock out of my mouth.

I couldn't believe it. It was the three guys and the hot blonde from the photo shoot. The guys were completely naked. The blonde was nude too except for a black leather collar and black stilettos. I couldn't believe what was happening. John and Liz were really raising the bar. My mind was spinning. I was naked and chained to leather covered table. I wondered what was going to happen next.

12