Chapter 03: Daughter In-Law

Story Info
Father Inlaw sends away husband for a week to train her.
2.5k words
4.06
159.7k
73

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard was convinced that Rachel would be his slut and it would take proper training for her to realize that. For him to succeed he would need to be alone with her, he needed Jake out of the picture. So Richard came up with a plan. He signed Jake up for a major real estate conference in New York, which would leave Rachel all alone for five days.

Jake was packing clothes to take on his trip when Rachel asked, "Honey, do you really have to go?" She was standing with her arms folded, worried about what might happen with Jake being away for so long.

Jake walked over beside his fiancé, looked into her eyes, and lovingly whispered, "Honey, relax, it's only five days. I know we haven't been apart for that long in quite some time, but you'll manage. Besides my dad will be around, I can call him and have him drop by to check up on you if you feel uncomfortable."

Rachel looked down at the floor and said, "Oh... great."

Jake put his hand on her back and kissed her neck, "Dad was really lucky to get me an opening at the conference. I can't let him down after he offered to pay all my expenses. I'll be sure to call and make it seem as if I haven't left your side at all." Rachel gave him a weak smile as she began to kiss him, but in the back of her mind she knew Richard was up to no good. Jake and Rachel made love that night -- it was very slow and loving sex. Rachel had become utterly bored with this type of love making mostly due to Jake's small penis. She fell asleep as soon as Jake was finished.

The next morning Rachel kissed her sweetie lovingly as she packed him a lunch for the day, "Be safe."

Jake smiled as he hugged her, "Of course, babe. I'll call as soon as I get there? I love hearing your voice."

Rachel hugged back and followed him outside, "Okay, I'll call you every night if you don't call me, promise?" Rachel gave him a kiss goodbye and she waved to him as he got into the car.

As Jake drove off he yelled, "I love you!" Rachel blushed and walked back into the house. She sighed, wondering what Richard was planning.

Later, Rachel was watching TV when she heard a knock at the door. She was wearing a small, tight T-shirt and a pair of jeans as she opened the door. Not expecting any visitors, her eyes widened when she saw Richard so early, "Why are you here?"

Richard smirked as he held up a suitcase and rudely pushed the door open and walked inside without her permission. Rachel grunted as she moved back to let him in. "Thought you'd be lonely with Jake not around, so I thought I'd give you some company," he said, as he took his shoes off.

Rachel looked at him with a fierce look, "No thanks, I'm good." She folded her arms, "He's only been gone three hours! Get out of my house!"

Richard looked up and down her body with a sexual leer, "Too bad. I'm not asking for permission to stay in the house... I own."

Rachel's eyes widened a bit, "This is your son's home."

Richard stood in front of her, "Oh? Is that what he told you? It's under my name because your fiancé couldn't even afford a house in his name, so he came begging to me to buy him a house." He smirked as he damaged his son's credibility a bit.

Rachel blinked a couple of times in surprise and then she shook her head as she closed the door "I doubt that. He told me and I trust my love."

Richard began to walk over to the TV, "Oh? What true love?" said Richard as he pulled down his pants and boxers to his ankles and took a seat. Richard's cock was flaccid as he switched the TV channel to porn.

Rachel's cheeks turned a bright red at the sight of his cock and then her eye caught the television. She shook her head as she saw a woman fucking a delivery guy. "That never happens, that's just a male fantasy," she said as she walked a little more into the living room.

He looked at her with a raised brow. "Oh? We'll see about that," he said as an idea popped into his head. He then turned his head to the TV and watched the woman get fucked -- his dick was hardening as he watched. Rachel stood there in silence as her eyes switched from the TV to Richard, her heart began to pound as she saw his large member begin to rise in front of her eyes.

Richard wrapped his right hand around his cock and began stroking it up and down. She stood there watching him and then shook her head, not wanting to give in to temptation and began walking out of the living room, but stopped when Richard called out, "Hey, Rachel!"

She stopped and turned to him, "Yes?"

He kept stroking his dick slowly like it was nothing, as if it was a normal activity. "Be a doll and get me some lube, my bare hand isn't as smooth as it used to be," he said with a perverted grin. Her nose wrinkled some as she nodded and went upstairs to find some lube. She brought it down and held it out to him. Richard groaned and grunted, "I can't stop now, you dumb bitch, pour the bottle over it!"

Her nose wrinkled at his insult but she did as she was told and poured the lube all over his cock and hand. Richard groaned, letting the lube envelop his cock as his hand moved up and down faster. She watched him and then she set the bottle down, "Done?"

Richard grunted again watching the porn playing as his hand jerked up and down, "Almost!" Richard had a plan; he was going to spend the whole day not touching her because he had her for nearly a full week. The waiting for him to touch her would just build up as he would tease her. He was going to build up excitement to the moment he would strike. He moaned as his cock squirted out cum. It shot out like a rocket landing on the other seat of the black leather couch. Rachel blinked a few times in surprise at the amount of cum he had released. More semen shot out and also landed on the couch until it dripped down over his hand.

She looked at the couch, thinking of what a pain it would be to clean it up. "Phew that was great. I had that built up for days," he said wiping his hand off on the seat.

She rolled her eyes, "Glad you could get off I suppose. Now please leave."

Richard stood up and walked up to stand right in front of her, "Nope. I am staying all week with you. Get that through your head. Now be a doll and make me a sandwich."

She looked into his eyes and then lowered her head a bit. "What kind?" she asked.

Richard stroked her arm with his messy hand, "Make it tuna." She nodded and walked to the kitchen rubbing her arm. He gave her butt a slap as she walked past him and he went into the bathroom to wash his hands.

Richard came back and sat down in Jake's recliner chair. His semen remained on the couch and it was beginning to harden. Just then Rachel walked in with a sandwich and handed him the plate. "There," she said as she looked at the pool of semen, "You're going to clean that right?"

Richard bit into his sandwich and looked up at her, "Nope, you are, but only when I tell you."

Rachel shook her head back and forth not wanting to think about what he had in store as it would turn her on. She had to get away from him, "I'm going to go do the laundry while you enjoy yourself." She turned around and strutted away. Richard's eyes fixated on her ass as it swayed side to side, his cock began twitching.

Rachel grabbed a basketful of clothes and headed down to the basement. She decided she would hide out for a couple of hours downstairs without him bothering her. She planned to ignore him completely as she pulled out a book and sat near the washing machine.

An hour had passed and Richard began to get hard -- it was time for him to see Rachel again. He got up and started down to the basement wearing only boxers. As he went down the stairs, he pulled his cock out of the flap and began stroking it. "What's taking so long? Are you hiding from me?" he said as he stood before her. He looked down at her while he was stroking his cock, but she completely ignored him as she kept her eyes glued to the book. "Giving me the silent treatment huh? I don't mind, continue your reading." Rachel rolled her eyes as she tried to focus on the book.

Richard's hand moved up and down his cock, the sound of lube crackling as he moved his hand up and down his shaft. Rachel would look at him now and then as she continued reading. It was silent as he jacked off close to her face. The sound of the running washing machine and the sound of his hand rubbing up and down his lubed cock were the only sounds being made. Richard's breathing began to get deeper and harder as the man got closer to his climax.

Richard groaned and blasted semen right on her, this time it shot out hitting the back of her book and on her fingers. He shot some more semen on the lower part of her blouse. The rest of his semen oozed out and fell to her jeans. He had ejaculated without making a noise. Rachel stood her ground and did nothing in order to give him any satisfaction from humiliating her. He then gave his dick a little jerk to get everything out; a little splatter of semen flew out landing on her bottom lip. Rachel blinked and felt the semen splattered on her fingers. Her heart raced a bit as her pussy had gotten rather wet from this, but she knew better then to give in to temptation. Richard then quietly put his dick away and left to go upstairs, leaving her cum soaked and with laundry to do.

She put down her book and looked around to see if he was gone. She slowly played around with the semen in her hands before wiping it off with a napkin. She then slowly licked the bottom of her lip with her tongue as she got up to get the laundry out.

Richard knew deep down she enjoyed herself and wanted him to just fuck her instead of being teased, but if his plan worked, she'd become his cock-worshipping whore.

Rachel tried to keep herself busy by keeping as far away from Richard as possible. Richard would roam around after her from time to time to make a crude comment about her or just stare at her while she worked. By nightfall Rachel had finished all the chores she could think of doing as she walked by the living room to go to the kitchen. The TV was blaring loud pornography and Richard was nowhere to be seen.

Just as Rachel was walking by, the phone rang. She walked into the living room and picked up the phone near the couch. "Hello?"

She heard Jake's voice say, "Hey, babe!"

Her face glowed at the sound of his voice, "Hi, love! Did you get there safe? How's the hotel?" She sat down on the leather couch away from the pool of hardened semen.

Richard was walking down the stairs and noticed Rachel on the phone; he could tell by her upbeat voice that she was talking to his son.

Jake said, "Oh, the hotel is great, it's so big and beautiful. Dad really hooked me up. Just wish you were here with me!"

Rachel blushed, "Aww, well I wish I could be there." She noticed Richard entering the room; she felt a sensation in her pussy as she wondered what he was up to.

Richard walked over in front of her and began masturbating in front of her face. Her eye twitched as he was masturbating again. She gave him a small shove to go away as Jake said, "I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too, babe. I want to be there with you," said Rachel, while continuing to push Richard away with her free hand -- her hand occasionally brushing against the head and shaft of his penis.

"Wish you could, so how are you? Bored much?" said Jake.

Rachel looked up at Richard with an annoyed expression and said, "Yeah, I've been doing chores around the house all day." Richard smirked as he pushed his cock closer to her face and jerked off harder.

"Oh, wow, you must have been very bored," said Jake.

Rachel glared at Richard's penis praying he not cum on her face while she was on the phone, "It's so when you get back home you'll have a clean house to welcome you."

Richard grunted and whispered, "Oh, you'll need to clean up again in a week's time." He chuckled as his hand moved faster and faster, rubbing up and down his shaft.

"Aww, baby, you're so caring, I love you!" Jake said, not knowing what she was going through.

"And I love you with all my heart, babe!" said Rachel, as a dick was being jerked off right in front of her, inches away from her face.

Richard groaned and unexpectedly blasted semen out of his cock like a gun right at her face. He shot right into her right eye. Rachel quickly moved her hand to her eye, but tried to keep calm not wanting to alarm Jake. Richard shot out more semen jerking his dick, shooting onto the hand with the phone and against her chin.

Rachel hissed, "I need to go, hun! Talk to you later." With that Rachel hung up before Jake could say anything. Richard laughed hysterically, falling back on the recliner. Rachel was covering her eye as she put the cum covered phone down, "Why did you have to do that!"

Richard stood up with a cocky smirk on his face, "Because it's fun."

"You're disgusting!" she said, as she fumed in anger, covering her eye while she wiped her face with a napkin.

"You'll learn to love my disgustingness. Now I'm going to go sleep in your bedroom, you can join me if you like." Richard began walking out of the living room to head upstairs for her bedroom.

Rachel shook her head, upset. She was in no way in hell going to sleep with that selfish man and she lay down on the couch instead. "You're an ass!" she yelled, but continued to stay in the house. She wanted Richard to force her to fuck him so she wouldn't feel guilty and feel like a slut. She lay there with a pussy that was aching for a fucking.