Chapter One In My Fairy Tale

Story Info
Can a marriage be built up after a tragic fall?
6.4k words
27.4k
7
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers

My names Bobby Duke, I am married to Amanda Duke, my wife. I walked in on her cheating on me once, with my best friend. Yes, my best friend. I was shocked, and I didn't know what to do... so I forgave her. The second time I walked in on her with a family member, my own brother! This time instead of me walking in on her with a best friend or family member, at least, this time it was someone I knew, someone I knew very well. It was shocking for me, just like every other time. Don't worry, we're still together, just this time, I have her in check, what I realized I need was the opportunity to show her how much I love her.

Here's the story.

I work for a company and Amanda is a housewife. She stays at home, having a good time spending all my, hard owned, money. I do go, as some people call me, a wimp. I have a skinny build and I stand 5'5, no muscle tone, I wear rectangular glasses, I was always a smart kid. I loved school and I love learning. I know sign language, I can speak in Japanese and Chinese, I'm still working on French.. Amanda on the half is sexy. Amanda have big tits, her bra size is 48GG, big and nice, and a curvy body, she has an hour-glass figure, 24 inch waist and 35 inch hips.

Some people wonder how I get the hot girl, even though I look like a geek, and I wonder the same thing. Amanda stands 5'3, big luscious lips, nice round ass, beautiful round face, and hair that goes to her shoulders. I love Amanda with all my heart and if she ever left me, I wouldn't be able to live without her. I called in because I had to work late, again. Boss has been running my ass for days now.

"I know, I know." I said to Amanda over the phone.

"But I made a big dinner! Who's gonna eat it with me?" Amanda was fuming.

"I'm sorry, love but I can't come home at my original time."

I had a headache and she was only making it worse. We argued over the phone for a while them finally she hanged up on me. I tried to call back but she ignored my call so I gave up. I had paperwork to fix because Danny Thomas, another worker here, messed up on some paper and got to still go home. I guess it makes sense, since he is the Boss son.

Boss made me stay here and fix his errors, I was fuming with rage. Why couldn't he do it? I finished the work earlier then I thought, took me 5 hours, and tried to call home, no one picked up. It was weird, but I knew that Amanda was mad at me so I ignored it and started cleaning up my desk a little. It was looking bad and I didn't wanna keep Stacy here to clean it for me. Stacy is one of my helpers, she helps me with most of my work.

"Your still here, Mr. Duke?" Stacy asked, walking into my office.

"Yes, actually, I was leaving now." I told her, putting some of my papers in my brief case.

"Oh, me too. Maybe you would like to.. maybe.. umm... you know.. get a bite.. to eat?" She asked shyly.

Stacy Rumps is a cutie, she's single, to my surprise, and dating now. The thing is... Stacy isn't my type. I don't know what it is, but I just don't seem attractive to Stacy "that way". Stacy stands maybe 5'2 to Amanda's 5'3. I try not to do it, but I just can't help but stare at her big tits sometimes, Stacy have nice legs and a bigger ass them Amanda, sometimes my eyes would travel down to her nice ass as she walks away.

"I would love to but I can't, Amanda is waiting for me to come home."

"Oh. Okay. " I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Yea.. well have a good night Stacy." I said, walking toward my Porche.

I started my car and headed toward home. I did see a car that didn't look familiar, as if it didn't belong to a family member of mine. A Lamborghini was in my parking spot. I looked at it for a minute and didn't seem to know anyone in the neighborhood that drove a expensive car that looked like this one.

"Amanda?" I called her name, walking into the dining room to see a unfamiliar black man.

He seemed large and around my height, even with him sitting down. The black man sat at the end of the table, where I would usually sit.

"Amanda, who's this?" I asked, walking over to her and planting a kiss on her lips.

"This is a... friend of mine." She seemed suspicious just then.

"His name?" I asked.

"Devin. Devin, this is my husband, Bobby."

"Haha, she's right, you still do look like a nerd." Devin greeted me in a inappropriate way.

This is my house, I make the rules.

"You should go." I said.

The man named Devin looked over at Amanda and asked if he should leave.

"No, you don't have to." Amanda glared at me.

Truth is, me and Amanda have an open relationship now. We started yesterday and already she has someone in my house.

"Yes, he does!" I yelled at her.

I didn't see Devin get up and come up behind me. A arm wrapped around my throat and tightened until I couldn't breathe. Everything started to fade as I struggled to get out his grasp. I looked at Amanda's face to see her smirking before everything went black.

I woke up in one of our two guest bedrooms. My senses came in as I heard something bamming into a wall. It suddenly clicked on me, I remembered what happened as it came flying back at me. I started to get up but was prevented by rope holding me to the bed. I struggled against the rope but it was secured pretty good. I was tied up eagle spread. The bamming soon stopped and the door of the Guest room opened, in walked Amanda. She was in a robe and saw that I was awake.

"About time you woke up, I started to think Devin did a little to much." Amanda said.

"Get me out of these ropes Amanda." I said, yanking at them.

"No." Was all she said.

Amanda walked up to where I was laying and dropped her robe, underneath I didn't know she was naked. It caught me off guard, but I immediately got a hard-on. I noticed that Amanda had shaved her pubis hairs. Whenever I asked, she would say no. I watched as she got in between my legs and displayed her pussy to me. I noticed her vagina was spread wider then I could ever make it. My 5.5 inch cock was nothing compared to her hole size. I saw globs of cum starting to run out her open pussy as she started pushing it back inside.

"This is what a hole looks like after a REAL man fucks you." Amanda said, scooting closer to where she was laying her ass on my chest.

"Why are you doing this Amanda?" I asked her, trying to turn my head away from the unbelievable sight.

"Why am I doing this? Baby, I've been wanting to do this every since we got married, about 3 years ago? Yea, about 3 FUCKING LAME YEARS AGO!" She yelled the last part the loudest she could.

"I enjoyed being with you." I said.

Amanda chuckled and mashed her pussy into my face, then acted as if it was a accident. I could feel the person's sticky cum on my face. This is disgusting.

"Devin? Come here, lover boy." Amanda yelled.

I watched as she started fingering her pussy right there, I noticed that more of the person's cum was coming out of her. Devin walked into the room. I noticed that Devin was naked and had a hard-on. I immediately lost mine as his grew harder and harder, if possible.

"Oh my gosh, look at that." Amanda moved my head to where I was forced to look a the large black horse cock that was now in my face, Devin's cock was maybe 9.5 inches.

"Gosh! Only if you were that big, I wouldn't have to find somebody else." Amanda grabbed it and started jerking it.

"I think he like your cum." Amanda said, sticking her left hand in her pussy then pulling it out.

Cum was on her left hand and she placed it on my face, running the hand over my lips, nose, and cheeks. Suddenly she grabbed my chin and forced my jaws open, with my mouth wide open she stuck her hand in and touched my tongue with her nasty fingers.

"See?" She said, still jerking him off.

"Feed it to him from you fresh fucked pussy." Devin said.

Amanda listened to him too. Devin held my jaws open easily as Amanda sat on my face and stuck a finger in her, it made Devin cum slowly roll out her pussy, which once was mine only, into my mouth. When most of it was out Amanda moved and Devin held my mouth shut so I couldn't push it out. Devin cum rolled to the back of my mouth and hit my throat, I gagged and had to swallow it, cause I was choking bad.

"That's a good wimp." Amanda said, grabbing my 5.5 inch cock and jerking it until it was hard.

I tried to restrain myself but it wasn't working, I grew hard in a instant. Amanda took Devin in her mouth as she jerked me off, I always asked for a blowjob but never got one, Amanda would either say she wasn't in the mood or she didn't want to do that. And believe me, she was never in the mood. It caught me off guard, how could he get a blowjob, and I couldn't?

"You like that cum, baby?" Amanda asked, leaning down and kissing my lips, forcing her filthy tongue into my mouth and making me taste Devin, and it was a horrible taste.

"Answer me." Amanda demanded, taking her hand off my cock and slapping me.

The force knocked my head to the side and I was shocked at her. Never did she ever hit me like that, it would usually be a push or a weak punch in the chest.

"I said, answer me, god Damnit!" Amanda cursed and screamed at me.

"No." When I opened my mouth Amanda stuck a couple of her fingers in my mouth again and ran them over my tongue.

"Haha, well see." Devin said, forcefully grabbing Amanda head and pushing his fat cock into her mouth.

She didn't seem to suck it at first but she soon gave it and sucked him in front of me. Devin seemed aggressive and it seemed like Amanda couldn't tell him no, ever. So that meant that if he would want to take her in the ass, she would have to do it willingly or would have to take it either way, so that meant rape.

"Mmmm." Amanda moaned as she slipped her fingers out my mouth and grabbed onto Devin's cock as with both her hands and bobbed her head on him.

I was jealous, I'll admit it. My heart was broke, I'll admit that too. I didn't know if I could come back from this, I knew I couldn't.

"Oh, shit." Devin groaned as he grabbed Amanda's head and I watched as a large bulge came noticeable in her throat.

I heard Amanda gag, but it seemed that Devin didn't care cause he kept pushing more and more into her throat. I noticed that Amanda couldn't breath but I didn't say anything. Devin let go of Amanda's head and she slipped off his cock. She got on her hands and knees over my body and dipped her back a little, displaying her pussy to Devin. I was in the middle of our bed and her large tits were at my mouth level. Her juices, mixed with Devin's first load fell onto my stomach.

"Watch me fuck your wife's pussy, man." Devin said as he got behind my wife and I was in a good enough position to where I could see.

I watched as Devin placed the head of his cock at Amanda's vagina and gave a hard shove, and she took him all. I heard Amanda gasp in pain as she took him whole. I watched as Devin fucked her with slow strokes and I looked upward to see that Amanda was starting to enjoy Devin's cock inside her. I watched Amanda's face, she was making face's that I never saw her make with me. I noticed that her tongue was hanging out her mouth and she breathing was irregular. I also saw that Amanda was pushing back against him. Suddenly Amanda and I made eye contact, we stayed looking at each other for a few seconds then she broke the eye contact by throwing her head back and letting out a loud moan.

"Tell me how much you love my fat cock in you married pussy!" Devin groaned.

"I love it in my married pussy so much, fuck me like my husband never did!" Amanda yelled so loud.

"Fuck yea!" Devin said from behind Amanda.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" Amanda yelled, pumping back toward Devin faster.

"Cum for me, Amanda! Cum for me, sugar bear!" Devin yelled, using the nickname I gave Amanda, to claim her as my own.

"Don't call me that!" Amanda said, leaning her left hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her colitis.

I was limp as Amanda moaned as Devin fucked her. As Devin started fucking her harder, her tits started swaying, sometimes smacking me in the face or the top of my head. I noticed that Amanda was close but Devin pulled out and stepped away.

"Come here, you cock slut." Devin said as I watched then both go to the edge of the bed and started fucking again.

"Tell you wimpy husband how much you love my cock." Devin said, using her hair to lift her head, making her look me in the eyes.

"I love his cock so much, baby! He feel so good in me! Mmmm, I know you like the view, I saw how you were looking at me."

Amanda paused and went into a moaning frenzy, Amanda had it all wrong, I wasn't looking at her with lust or love, I was looking at her with sorrow, pain, and disgust.

"God! Why can't you fuck me like this? If this is what sex feels like, I want more! Give me more, Devin. Give me all you got baby! Give me you baby makers, get me pregnant with you black baby!"

It burned my ears to hear her say these things. How could she, where was my wife. She's not the loving wife I know. I turned my head and just listened as the bed hit the wall. I tried to keep the tears back the best I could, maybe 3 tears fell from my eyes but that was it. I looked over at Amanda, hoping she would see the pain she put me threw and stop what was unfolding before me. I was wrong. Amanda laughed and told Devin that I was crying.

"You little cry baby! You sad because I'm fucking you wife the way you can't? Wimp, when I leave, your wife is coming with me, you can get her back whenever I get done with her." I noticed that Devin was about to cum, along with Amanda.

"Fuckkkkk! I'MMMMMM CCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGG!" Devin yelled loud.

"OH SO CLOSE!" Amanda yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Here it comes!" At least I was nice enough to get Amanda off before I would come, but not Devin.

After Devin came he got up and left again. I looked at Amanda, who was watching me from the end of the bed. I noticed she would take glances at my cock a couple of times. She finally reached up and started stroking me. I slowly started getting hard, Devin walked back in and I immediately went limp.

"Lets go." Devin said, looked over at me, smirked, and left.

I looked away in shame and humiliation. I looked at Amanda who was looking back at me.

"I should be back in a day or two, possibly a week. Bobby... I need time to explore, that's all. I'll come back, okay. I... I... I love you." I ignored her and looked out a near by window.

I could still feel Amanda's presence and gaze. I looked at her and she looked down. I felt her plant a soft kiss on my cheek and started to leave the room.

"Wait! Aren't you gonna untie me?" I asked her.

"Oh! Yea, I can untie you." Amanda came over and started by untying my feet.

"Come on, bitch!" I heard Devin address Amanda.

Amanda looked at me for a minute and then grabbed her robe and slipped it on. I felt Amanda grab my cock and gave it a couple of strokes and a kiss. Amanda walked out, closing the door behind her.

-Later that night-

Amanda came home around 12:01 or so. I was still roped to the bed and my body grew stiff. I noticed that Amanda had been ruffed up and was limping. I saw that she had a cut on top of her lip and had a swollen eye. She untied me the best she could and I had to do the rest.

"What happen to you?" I asked as I climbed out the bed.

"Nothing." Amanda got off the bed and walked out the room.

"Tell me." I grabbed Amanda's arm and turned her to look at me.

"What happened?"

Amanda stood there for a minute, looking at me. I noticed that she had bloodshot eyes and her nose was busted.

"H-He didn't tell me he was married." Amanda said, putting her head down in shame.

I walked her to the living room couch and we sat down.

"She walked in on us. I tried to tell her what happen but she wouldn't listen. I then realized that Devin wanted to get caught, I guess he didn't think I would get jumped by her and her friends. He let them jump me. I was kinda happy to because it made him stop." Amanda said, using her hand to wipe some of her blood off her face.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"We fucked again and then he wanted to take me up the ass, I told him no... a-and h-he s-s-slapped me." Amanda started crying.

"He hit me hard. He said that if I didn't he would take it. He started to push it in but his wife walked in and he stopped." Amanda wiped her face with her hands again and she slept on the couch that night.

"Before you go to bed I need to ask you something." I said.

"Hmm?" Amanda asked, half asleep.

"Did yall fuck in our bedroom? On our bed?" Amanda head popped up quickly at my question.

"Well, did you?" I asked again.

"Y-Yes, because he wanted to."

"Of course."

That night I slept in the other guest room. I woke up to Amanda rocking the bed as she climbed in with me. I knew no matter what, I would love Amanda forever. I rolled over and wrapped a arm around her large hip. I opened my eye to see Amanda staring at me, tears in her eyes.

"I wanna stop our open relationship." Amanda said.

"Why?" I asked, I was thinking maybe I could give Stacy a try and see.

"I-I don't like this. I don't like cheating." Amanda sobbed out, leaning her head into my chest and crying out loudly.

"Damn." I mumbled, I actually wanted Amanda to hear me.

"What?" Amanda asked.

"I was hoping I could try it out too." I told her.

I looked at Amanda and Amanda looked at me with shock.

"What?" I asked her.

"Y-Y-You really w-w-w-w" Amanda didn't get to finish because she started crying really hard.

She turned on her side, facing the wall. I saw her body shaking as she cried.

"Amanda?" I said.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I-I don't want you to!" Amanda started crying even harder, if possible.

"Why?"

"C-C-Cause I love you! And-And I know you love me too." Amanda said.

"I do, I just wanna see how you was feeling while you was doing what I wish to be doing."

"I felt horrible! It felt good while I was doing it, but felt bad afterward okay! Don't do it please! I'll do what you want me to. I will, please, just hear me out. I love you, baby! I love you." Amanda got on her hands and knees and started going under the cover.

I didn't know what she was doing, but I wanted to see. I suddenly felt a warm wet mouth wrap around my cock, something I never experienced. This was knew to me and I never knew I would be able to feel anything like this with Amanda.

"Oh, Amanda, baby... that feels really good." I told her.

Slurping and sucking sounds filled the room as Amanda slopped on my cock, I felt close soon, maybe 20 minutes later I was ready to cum. I grabbed her head gently and held it as I came. I shot about 4 big loads and 3 small ones.

"So much cum." I heard Amanda whisper to herself.

I chuckled and grabbed her arms. I used my strength to pull her to me. I kissed Amanda and laid her beside me. I kissed her again and laid down.

I woke up to Amanda carrying a tray of breakfast foods on it. I looked down at the tray and saw that my favorite breakfast food on the tray. Egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich. It's scrambled eggs mixed with cheese, topped with maple syrup on bread, homemade fresh OJ, toast, and a bowl of fruit.

"Thanks baby." I ate quickly then got ready for work.

I didn't get to shave, but I took a quick shower and got was heading to work in 10 minutes. When I got to work, 3 minutes early, I noticed that I was getting looks; lustful looks, smiles, blushes, angry looks, sad looks, jealous looks. I was confused. I tried to talk to Danny about his work but he just glared at me. I was confused. I went to my office, but stopped to talk to Stacy. Stacy had a sad face.

"Stacy? What's wrong, Stacy?" I asked her, she just looked at me and started crying.

Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers
12