Chapter One: Samara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head. "No, ma'am. No where except where you command me to be."

She smiled and pulled him to her, wrapping his arms around her waist then sliding her own hands around his hips to grab his ass possessively. "Good," she started. "Because I command you to remain here with me tonight. And you won't leave and you won't stop until you have cleared my thoughts for me." She kissed him then for the first, but not last, time. Her mouth was hot on his and he simply parted his lips to offer his mouth to her searching tongue. When the kiss finally broke, he dared a smile at her and saw that it pleased her.

"It sounds like I have a long night ahead of me and a duty to you, the Queen and our people to make sure that you are able to lead with a clear head. Never let it be said that I shirk my duties." With that, Royo pulled her even tighter into his arms, resuming the kiss and taking it to a new level.

Never let it be said that I shirk my duties, he repeated his statement to himself in his own thoughts. Even if it takes all night and kills me in the process.

12