Chapter Two: Her Master

Story Info
Molly finally finds her master in an unexpected place.
2.1k words
4.3
10k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's another chapter of Molly's life. It would make much more sense if you read the Prologue/Chapter 1 before reading this, if you haven't. Please comment. Suggestions are welcome!

Chapter 2: Her Master

It's been two years since my journey started my search for my master. Two years of feeling the unwanted feeling of something inside me just sitting there, doing nothing. At first it was so strange, but after a while it was normal. I've been traveling all around the states desperate trying to find my master, still unsure what gender they would be.

First I searched all throughout my state in which I lived, Texas, and nothing. I then traveled east to Florida where I found a glimmer of hope. When I landed there at Orlando airport and walked out of the terminal I felt my little intruder start to buzz. I gasped and knelt to the ground, panting trying to contain myself. To my luck it was extremely busy and it seemed as if no one was walking towards me. As I stood up the intruder stopped and I groaned. I was so close! I looked all around in hope that my master just turned off the equipment and was looking for me but nothing.

So my search continues, but obviously not in Florida. So I continued to travel north now, but by greyhound bus. Looking everywhere with no luck. Eventually I find myself in New York City and I decide to give myself a break from searching and go see a Broadway play. I do love the theatre and to be able to see a play now while I still have me to myself was defiantly going to happen.

I decide to see my favorite, The Phantom of the Opera. In my hotel room I decide to wear my one black dress I have, cut at the knee in the front and a bit longer in the back. The strapless top forming perfectly around my breast making them look bigger than they are. I love it when clothes do that, I've always been so nervous about my breasts being a little on the smaller side. I walk to the bathroom and marvel at myself, this is the best I've looked in a long time. I smile and do some finishing touches and head to the theatre.

Once I get there I smile widely and marvel at the outside of the theatre, it's so beautiful and fits the play perfectly. I walk through the double doors looking all around, so thrilled that I'm finally going to see a play for the first time. It's crowded of course, but I manage to get to my seat.

I fidget in my seat my excitement getting the better of my. I look at the stage and see the chandelier covered up with a tarp. I smirk to myself, I already know what's going to happen before it happens, but knowing me I'll still cry. The next thing I know the lights flicker and the music starts up darkening the theatre.

Out of nowhere the little invader makes itself known once again, I gasp out loudly shocked. Luckily there's an empty seat next to me so I lean on the arm on that side panting attempting to hold everything back. I look around once I contain myself as much as I can and everyone is paying close attention to the play as the older version of the Vicomte de Chagny remembers his past and his love Christine DaaƩ.

I look around desperate to see where my master is, and I find him. His eyes are glued to me in shock to find me here, but then he smirks and places a finger on his lips signaling for me to be quiet. I tilt my head to the side not understanding, but the moment the organ starts to play and the chandelier awakens, being brought up to the middle of the theatre itself, I realize what he means, because at that moment the vibrator inside me starts buzzing more vigorously and I moan almost as loudly as the organ.

I grit my teeth and swear a little under my breath as people start to notice me. I desperately attempt to hold everything back, even orgasm. I look back to where I saw my master and realize that he is working the spotlight for the play! He's in the theatre district!

I force myself to pay more attention to the play rather than the buzzing vibrator inside me, because if I do for a single moment I'll explode. I start to cry as I watch the Phantom sing the last song before intermission. I breathe a sigh of relief and decide to utilize the bathroom so I can give myself some release. As I get up a blonde man wearing gross jeans, and a black t-shirt blocks me off. I apologize for bumping into him and try to move around him, but he pushes me down back in my seat and sits next to me in the open seat no one took.

I look at him in shock; he's not my master. I turn my head to look where he is, and he just stares at me with strong eyes. From what I can tell he is a brunette. I turn back to the man about to yell at his being rude, but he places his hand over my mouth and whispers in my ear, "Your master sent me to look after you, and to make sure you stay seated in your seat. He hopes your enjoying the play, even though you will be seeing plenty more after today." Something in his voice suggests there's more to it, I listen as he continues talking to me, "Now, if you try to leave this seat and get out of my sight at any time I will send a signal to your master and he will force an orgasm out of you, even if its during the play. You don't want that do you?" he smirks at me as I shake my head no, and he relaxes in the seat next to mine. "Thought so. I will take you to him once the play is over."

The lights start to flicker again signaling for everyone to get back to their seats for act two of the play. I take a deep breath; by now the vibrator inside me has little effect to my numbed cunt, so I just sit and relax. The lights in the theatre turn off and I notice the strange man next to me sending a text message to someone and think "how rude", but then I realize who it was to. The vibrator inside me buzzes even strong reawakening the lust from inside me. I gasp and start to pant, leaning my head back in the seat, way too close to cumming.

I feel a hand on the back of my head pushing it so my eyes are back on the stage, "It's rude to fall asleep during a play." the stranger teases. I manage to keep my head upright and attempt to go back to fully paying attention to the play, but the vibrator makes itself very known every so often when I relax too much.

For the entire rest of the play it's like a game of cat and mouse. I can manage to pay attention to the play, but the cat catches up and almost takes me to the point of no return. Every so often I glimpse at the man next to me, he looks sort of strong, no way am I going to try to get away, I don't want people staring at me as I burst.

Finally the play ends and everyone is clapping and giving a standing ovation. I don't think I can stand feeling like this, but the man grabs my elbow and forces me up. I moan as I feel the egg inside me shift, but try to contain composure and continue clapping. The curtains close and everyone starts to exit the theatre.

"Follow me." He grabs my arm, even if I did have a choice, and leads me the way backstage. I look all around and marvel at everything while I can, keeping my legs closed tightly together containing myself. The man leads me to a hallway of doors, "Go to the last door on the left and wait, there are cameras in that room so I wouldn't think about having your orgasm if I were you." He smirks and turns, and walks away.

I walk slowly towards the door and open it to find myself in a dressing room that's being used as storage for electrical equipment. I sit in the only chair and wait. With nothing to distract me with I cross my legs, biting my lower lip.

After for what seemed like eternity I see the door open, and a man with brunette hair walks in carrying some things. I couldn't get a good look at my master from my seat because he was so far away, and even the black shirt won't help. All backstage hands wear black. He turns and looks at me. He's average sized with both height and width, strong looking, with dark brown eyes, which are now boring into mine.

I gulp as I watch him shut the door and lock it. He pulls out a device from his pocket that looks like a controller; it's flashing red lights. My master. "I bet your dying right about now." He snickers. His voice! So deep, smooth, and sexy. He walks so he's leaning against a cabinet and crosses his arms. "Do you want me to shut off the device or do you want release? The cameras are offline." I bite my lower lip in a dilemma, unsure with what I want. "Not like you have a choice, it doesn't turn off until you have an orgasm. I can only make it stronger, which I will do now."

Grinning he turns it up, watching me squirm. He then walks behind me and whispers in my ear, "Let go and cum for your master." And that does it; I grip the arm rests of the seat and moan out loudly in an explosive orgasm. I twitch in my seat, panting as the vibrator finally stops. I open my eyes and see him looking at me again. "Bout damn time you found me again. Sorry for that little incident in Florida, I was late for my plane. Now what to do with you." He circles around me thinking.

"Nothing I can do here that I want to do. I never thought you'd find me while I was working. I'm taking you home, but first get on your knees." I listen to him and get on my knees. "Come on you don't want to get caught in here sucking my cock do you?" I gulp and shake my head no. I start undoing his pants, my hands shaking I'm so nervous. I've never given a blowjob before. I pull out his hard cock and gasp in shock; it's so big! He laughs in response, "Come on now, you can marvel at it later. Suck it, I won't force you to deep throat it, yet. I will teach you." I lick my lips and start stroking it slowly and circle my tongue around the head of his cock. I look up at him to see if what I was doing was good, he nods and places a hand on the back of my head. I take his cock and place it in my mouth as I start to move back and forth going as deep as I can, which isn't very far.

He pushes my head to move faster, and I do. Not a little while longer until I feel his cock twitch in my mouth, "You will swallow all of it or you will be punished." And with that he releases a torrent of hot cum into my mouth, and as I start to swallow I gag a little and cough some of it up onto the floor. He grabs my hair tightly, and pulls me up to my feet, leaving me gasping. "Lets go home shall we?" he opens the door and leads me outside.

We walk to his car, and it's a truck. He opens the door and helps me in, buckles me up and everything then shuts the door. He enters from his side and we are off. My new home, my new life, finally the search is over...