Char-Latte

Story Info
The 69th Street Starbucks love affair.
3.4k words
3.55
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every morning Charlotte's alarm clock goes off at 6 AM. She reaches over and shuts off the alarm, then lays there stretching a bit before venturing out into her apartment and into her bathroom to take her shower. Charlotte has a stereo in her bedroom that she turns on before she enters the bathroom. It suddenly blares some music, startling her, but it was just the wake up call she needed to stay awake.

Charlotte turns on the tub water to get the right temperature, then turns the knob to shower. The water comes bursting out. Charlotte closes the shower door, and lets it steam up while she goes to the bathroom. When she's finished, she then takes out a couple of towels and places them on the heated towel rack, then opens the door to the shower and enters into the hot steamy mist, the water cascading down Charlotte's body.

She flips her head downward and wets her hair, then grabs her bottle of Pantene shampoo and places some into her hand, then massages it into her scalp and hair, before rinsing. Charlotte then rinses her hair, and grabs her bottle of Pantene conditioner, and repeats the process, leaving the conditioner in her hair until she is done with her shower. Charlotte then takes her bath puff and puts her favorite bath soap onto it, then replaces the cap and the bottle in its place. She then takes the bath puff and traces it all over her body, leaving no part of her unwashed. She then rinses out the soap from her bath puff, and places it back where she kept it, then rinsing herself off. She then flips her head downward again, and rinses out the conditioner from her head. Once Charlotte's done with that, she turns off the water, and rings out her hair, before opening her shower door, and takes a towel off her heated towel rack and wraps her hair up turban style.

Charlotte then grabs the other towel off the rack and begins to place it around her, before getting out of the shower. She then exit's the shower, then closes the door behind her, she ventures over to the sink and grabs her hair pick, and begins to pick her hair. Charlotte has a curly perm in her hair, so this process takes a while, especially when you have long hair, like Charlottes. But Charlotte has always used a pick on her hair, as he hair stylist told her it's better to use a pick on your hair, because it cuts down on the split ends. And Charlotte has always stuck by this rule.

When Charlotte was done, she took her can of volumizing mousse and squeezed some into her hand and massages it through her hair, she then with her head still flipped downward, grabs her hair dryer and begins to dry her hair. When she is finished, Charlotte returns to the upright position and then adds her make-up using the huge vanity sized mirror in the bathroom. When she was done, she exited the bathroom, shutting off the light as she exited. Charlotte wandered over to her dresser and opened the drawer and grabbed her sexy thong panties, and her lace bra and puts them onto her bed. She then travels herself to her closet and rummages through her cloths, finally settling on a typical 80's outfit. A sort of short 80's style woman's suit.

Charlotte then places the items of clothing onto her bed, and begins to dress herself. First her sexy thong panties, then her lace bra. Charlotte then began to put the rest of her cloths on. Then walked herself over to her closet and grabbed herself a nice pair of stiletto heels and put them onto her feet. She then went to her dresser again, and took out some fancy 80's type earrings and put them into her ears, then dabbed some perfume onto her neck and her wrists. She then grabbed her purse, and her briefcase, along with her laptop in another bag. Charlotte went to the stand by her door, and grabbed her keys off of it, then unlocked the many locks on her door. Sighing as she's unlocking all the locks on her door, Charlotte thought it's better to be safe than sorry in New York City.

Charlotte then opens the door and then ventures out into the hallway of her apartment building. Being on the 12th floor, she pushes the elevator button and waits for the doors to open. When the elevator reaches the 12th floor, and the doors open, Charlotte looks inside making sure it's safe from the common criminal and that there actually is a floor there. With all the horror stories of elevator doors opening and people entering and finding that the elevator hadn't reached the floor yet, Charlotte just wanted to be safe. After all, malfunctions happen, and sometimes for the worse.

So after deciding it was safe to get onto the elevator, she enters and presses the lobby button on the control panel. The doors suddenly close tightly, and the elevator begins to go down each floor, this time without stopping on any other floors, which made Charlotte very happy. When the elevator stops at the lobby floor, she hears the noise of the elevator stop, then the door open. She then looks outside and makes sure it's safe again, then exit's the elevator. The doors behind her wait a few moments and then closes. Charlotte reaches the apartment door and opens it then exits her building, and off the steps and onto the sidewalk. Charlotte then hails a cab. The cab stops directly in front of her, and the driver asks, "Where to ma'am?"

"East 69th Street, please," said Charlotte.

The cab driver said, "alright get in ma'am."

Charlotte then enters the cab, and sits down in the back seat, and closes the door to the cab as the driver pulls away from the curb. After a few cab ride minutes, the cab comes to a halt, in front of the 69th Street Starbucks. Charlotte pays the taxi cab driver, then grabs her stuff and opens the cab door and exits, shutting the door behind her. Charlotte then hoisted her purse up onto her shoulder and positioned her briefcase and her laptop bag in each hand. Then walked up to the doors of the 69th Street Starbucks corner coffee shop. As she reached the doors, someone else was entering and opened the door and stood off to the side and let Charlotte in, then he entered the store himself. Charlotte said her 'Thank you,' to the handsome looking man as she edged forward into the store.

The man replied with, "my pleasure, ma'am." As Charlotte entered, she was eyed by the man behind the counter. His name, Miguel, who nodded his head towards the back of the store, to which Charlotte went behind the counter and followed Miguel to the back of the store. The store wasn't that busy, so Miguel had time for a quick love affair with his favorite customer, Charlotte.

Charlotte was a 5'2 woman, with a body that was made for sin. Her chest was at least a 34b. Not too small, but yet not too big. Just enough to grab onto, when need be. Miguel was 5'6, very good looking, and was a full 9 inches when erect. The perfect size, thought Charlotte. Enough to get her off, and then some.

When Charlotte and Miguel reached the back of the store, Charlotte put her briefcase, and her laptop bag and her purse onto the floor next to each other. When she was done, a 34 year old Miguel unbuttoned and unzipped his dress pants and reached inside into his boxers and grabbed himself and then pulled himself out. Charlotte quickly seized the moment and grabbed the now unhidden treasure and began to run her hand up and down his jewel.

Miguel brought Charlotte closer to him, his lips meshing with hers. Their tongues probing each others mouths. Miguel's hand on Charlotte's hip and the other caressing her chest. Charlotte breaks the kiss, and receives a moan from Miguel. She then travels her kisses down Miguel's body. Tasting the saltiness of his Spanish skin. Stopping at his neck, then further down her tongue swirls around his nipple, then the other. Then Charlotte furthered her exploration, to his navel, laving there a few minutes, then down to the top of his cock, but not touching it. Charlotte wanted to prolong his wanting. So she traveled her kisses down each thigh and back up, and finally engulfing his cock into her mouth, running her tongue along the vein underneath, before caressing the tip. Charlotte kept this up for a few minutes, in fact, until he was about to come. Then with a protest from Miguel, she stopped, and his cock made a plop from her mouth, bounced and lingered in the dim light of the far end of the back of the store.

Miguel then grabbed the front of Charlotte's waistband of her trousers. Charlotte placed her right hand on Miguel's right shoulder, and her left hand just underneath his chin, and brought herself forward and kissed him. All the while Miguel unhooked Charlotte's trousers. His hands working furiously. He finally had the last hook undone, he placed his hand at the top of her panties, and then worked his hand inside. He found exactly what he was looking for. Moisture. The very moisture that covered her lower lips. Miguel's hands ventured further, and explored her wetness, as they continued to kiss. Their tongues invading their mouths in their wake.

Miguel finally worked his finger inside Charlotte, and began massaging the inside of her walls. Then Charlotte wiggled her cute little butt and with one swift motion her trousers landed around her ankles. Her sexy thong panties still attached to her shapely body. But in another swift motion, Miguel had her panties down around her ankles as well. Charlotte knew what she needed, and didn't need any prodding from Miguel, even though Miguel pressed his leg up against hers. Then with one swift motion, his cock entered Charlotte, and began to have a life of its own. Charlotte's insides gripped him like a vise. Charlotte unbuttoned her blouse, and reached inside and unhooked the front her lace bra. With this measure, Charlotte's breasts came undone as well, they freed themselves from the confines of the undergarment. Charlotte cupped one of them and offered it to Miguel. Which was an offer he couldn't refuse.

Miguel captured Charlotte's nipple in his mouth and began to suck wildly on the bud, which made his cock jump even more. Charlotte took her hand and placed it behind Miguel's head, and brought herself closer to him. With her one leg placed onto the shelf behind her, and her other placed onto the floor, it seemed easier for Miguel to thrust deeply inside her. And with a few last strokes, Miguel's body went stiff inside Charlotte. Charlotte's body also went still. Her body still gripping Miguel's cock like a vise, milked him until he was dry. After empting his seed into her, Miguel's cock made a plop noise again and exited Charlotte.

Charlotte protested this, and began to run her fingers up and down his cock. Slowly Miguel's cock began to get some life back into it. Miguel and Charlotte both watched as her hands did their magic. As Miguel's cock began to get a life of its own, his hands began to roam Charlotte's lithe body. He cupped her breasts, and then began to roll her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, before bending his head and enrapturing one between his lips. His lips gripped her nipple as he began to suck.

Miguel was sucking her nipple furiously, before he stopped and turned Charlotte around and spread her legs. Miguel then entered her from behind, this time a little more slowly. Then with time, his pace began to quicken. He grabbed onto charlotte's breasts and used them in his hands, pulling on their nipples as he thrust himself into her. Charlotte's knees began to weaken with each thrust. She knew she was headed for a big orgasm, she could feel the sensation welling up within her.

Miguel pulled Charlotte's nipples a few more times as his thrusts became more furious. Miguel was a little more vocal then usual. Charlotte could hear him grunt, a little louder with each thrust. Soon his grunts became words, "arghhhhhhh, fuckkkk, fuckk, fuckkkkkk," said Miguel, at least three times before he finally climaxed into her. With Miguel's seed flowing into her, Charlotte finally climaxed as well. Then as each came down from their orgasm high, Miguel, without puling out of Charlotte, pulled her closer to him. Charlotte felt Miguel's hot seed flowing through her body. Working its way to where she knew it should be. This routine of theirs went on for months, almost a year, before one day, when Charlotte entered her favorite 69th Street Starbucks, everyone gave a thunderous applause as she entered. Someone even whistled. Charlotte grew embarrassed. As especially she didn't understand what we happening. 'Was she the 1 millionth customer?' 'What?' She wasn't sure, until Miguel came from behind the counter and got down on one knee and opened a small box in front of her and everyone. Charlotte gasped in delight, for she finally knew what all this meant. Miguel was asking her hand in marriage.

Before Miguel could say anything, Charlotte shouted, "yes! Yes!, yes!, I will take your hand." Then Miguel took the ring out the box, and placed it on Charlotte's left hand, third finger. Then getting up on his knee, he embraced Charlotte in a huge kiss.

Again everyone in the 69Th Street Starbucks showed their enthusiasm.

Miguel then grabbed Charlotte's hand and took her to the back of the store, like he did many times before. He kissed his beautiful fiancée. Charlotte, so overwhelmed kissed him back, then breaking their kiss, and opening her mouth to say the one thing that she knew belonged in the air.

"Miguel."

"Yes, my beautiful flower?"

"I think we have another celebration dew in about 8 months," Charlotte blurted into the dim lit area of the back of the store.

Miguel looked into Charlotte's eyes, and begged the truth. Charlotte just shook her head, yes."

Miguel let out a loud holler that everyone could hear. Then grabbing Charlotte's hand, and running to the front of the store. Miguel finally quieted everyone down, before telling everyone, "we have another announcement for everyone."

The crowd hushed again, as Miguel told them that in 8 months they were expecting a little wonder into this wonderous world.

The crowd in the 69Th Street Starbucks became thunderous with applause. Congratulations was said by Miguel's fellow employees behind the counter.

After the crowd calmed down, Miguel again took Charlotte's hand and lead her to the back of the store and began kissing her. And before you knew it, they were in their usual position of Charlotte's leg resting on the shelf behind them, and her other leg on the floor, with Miguel thrusting a little more gently inside her. Miguel and Charlotte came with joy.

Then Miguel exited Charlotte's body, and he slowly turned her around. He then looked deep into her eyes as Charlotte did Miguel's. Charlotte then tore off his shirt, and began clutching Miguel's firm body, massaging his nipples, which made his cock jump a little against Charlotte's belly. This excited Charlotte to no-end. So Charlotte turned around and then reached behind her and grabbed onto Miguel's cock and guided it to the hole where she knew it should be and began to gently push back and fourth with her cute little butt hitting against Miguel's tone belly.

Miguel as usual placed one hand on Charlotte's hip and the other cupping her breast. Climaxing again and again, as Miguel softly grunted his familiar, "fuckkkkkk, fuckk, fuckkkkkk, I'm coming." And with that Miguel yet again let loose his seed into Charlotte. When they were finally finished, Charlotte was dressed as well as Miguel. They began kissing, then breaking the kiss, Charlotte says, "if I don't get out of here, I'm going to be late, and we won't have enough money to celebrate our celebration in 8 months."

Miguel kissed Charlotte one more time before picking up her briefcase, lap top computer and purse, and handing it to Charlotte. Miguel then spoke up and said, "You will be mine forever. I love you always."

Charlotte kissed Miguel and said, "I love you always." Then kissed him again, before turning on her stiletto's and walking to the front of the store. A few employees of the 69Th Street Starbucks congratulated Charlotte on the way out of the store.

Charlotte took Subway 12b to her downtown office. You see, Charlotte was a writer for a magazine, sort of like Carrie in the HBO TV series and now a major motion picture, 'Sex and The City.' But Charlotte did not write about sex, nor did she write about the city. She wrote about fashion.

Charlotte wrote about the latest styles, colors, the latest designers all the way from Dior, Lagerfeld, Louis Vuitton, Donna Karan, Prada, Dolce and Gabanna and the like.

When reaching her office building, Charlotte was greeted at the door by a man in a suit entering the building also. He held the door for Charlotte, so Charlotte hurried inside, then saying her, 'thank you," to the man. To which he replied, "your welcome maam."

Charlotte reached the elevator, and pressed the button. When the elevator finally arrived, and finally opened its doors, Charlotte entered. Just as the elevator was about to close its doors, Charlotte heard someone yell, "hold the elevator." To which Charlotte, held the elevator.

Charlotte finally reached the top floor of her building, then off the elevator she went. Her heels clicking on the floor, until she stopped at the double doors to her office. Opening the door Charlotte bustled herself inside the office of Vogue. Where she stopped at the main desk, the woman handed Charlotte a bunch of 5 x 7 papers, with messages on them. Before Charlotte was able to take them out of the woman's hand, the woman squealed in delight. Seeing Charlotte's new ring.

The woman immediately knew that Charlotte was indeed engaged. And before she knew it. Charlotte's news was all over Vogue. People she knew and didn't even know, stopped by to congratulate her and have a look at her diamond ring.

Charlotte kept the other secret to self, for the time being. She thought that it would be too much excitement. Not that her ring and her engagement was excitement enough. Although some of Charlotte's fellow co-corkers were envious of her joyous occasion. But she knew that was to be expected. The ones closest to her wanted every detail of her courtship. Who the guy was, where he proposed, and where he bought the ring.

Although the latter didn't really matter to Charlotte, in fact she didn't even know, nor did she care. Charlotte was getting married.

And within the next four months, Charlotte and Miguel landed themselves a church with 150 guests. Mostly friends, family, Miguel's fellow employees of the 69Th Street Starbucks, where he and Charlotte first met, and then finally got engaged. The rest of the 150 guests, were Charlotte's co-workers at Vogue, with her best friend since childhood, as maid of honor.

Charlotte and Miguel had a wonderful honeymoon visiting the island of St. Thomas. They made mad passionate love, in all of their favorite positions. Standing, sitting and lying down. Four months later back in N.Y.C. Charlotte and Miguel welcomed a baby girl, weighing in at 7 lbs. 16 oz's. her name? Starr Melia Denise Santos. Starr after the place where Charlotte and Miguel first met, Melia after Miguel's mom, Denise after Charlotte's best friend since childhood, and of course Santos, her last name.

Charlotte, after maternity, returned to her writing at Vogue, and Miguel returned to the 69Th Street Starbucks. He wanted to keep the tradition alive, so every morning when Charlotte went to work at Vogue, she stopped at the 69Th Street Starbucks for a quick love affair with her favorite Starbucks employee, in the back of the store.